Confessions along the Internet Ch. 01

Story Info
An Asian college girl gets gangbanged at bachelor party.
5.4k words
4.38
34.4k
28
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

I confess I've been thinking about writing all the stories out in a book for a long time. A VERY long time. I'm what you might call one of the internet pioneers. I was chatting before America Online became popular on a hobby version of the internet called FidoNet. That was back before the internet was big and people still had Commodore 64 computers or old Apples before the MacIntosh.

Back then, even back then, the internet was about sex. People seem to think it was about business and science, but when people logged on to AOL to chat the topic was almost always sex, or eventually it was sex. The joke became "what do two AOL people say when they finally meet? 'What are you wearing?'"

And I was there. I realized I could finally say anything to these people that would never know who I was, and they could say anything to me. So I started asking and collecting stories.

I know eventually you will be wondering, just like I do, are these stories true? I don't know. I don't even know if some of the women I talked to were really women. I'm convinced several of them were. I would ask questions and if they couldn't answer I wouldn't worry about logging the entire story. A guy posing as a girl might be able to tell you his pretend bra size, but he probably couldn't tell you his panty size. Or he might not know how often a woman has her period, or a thousand other things that I found that men might never know, but I could find out from my wife if I didn't know the answer.

So here it goes. If I get some good reviews I might go find some of the older stories I logged, but it might take some doing. You see, they're on floppy disks.

Chapter I- I Whored a Bachelor Party Gangbang

Related to Darkforeboding by a woman on Prodigy Internet Chat and written from memory.

She had the chat name something like "May1960" and I never knew if her name was May or maybe that was her birthdate. She was actually born in 1960, so I guess she would be 57 as of this year, 2017, but the story she told me was from 1982.

She told me she was a nurse, but never said where. Right away she began telling me that her family was very traditional, but she had always been the wild one. When she grew up in California she was always drawn to the hippie culture and less to the Disco era clubs like her friends.

"You meet two kinds of Asian girls," she said, "the strict, quiet girls that never date much and the wild girls that wind up with tattoos and work as a stripper." She told me she had been more like the second kind, but had stopped short of the tattoos and stripper.

"I'm not going to tell you I was a virgin when I was in college. Guys liked me and I was far enough from my parents that I decided to have fun." She smoked pot and tried some drugs back when the drug of choice was snorting cocaine. She also admitted to me that she had done some ecstasy back when it was first becoming popular.

Some place in the conversation she told me she read a book about giving head and experimented with a boyfriend until she was good at it.

"I started to like giving head. I could make him come anytime I wanted and then he would fuck me for a long time before he could come again."

She dated the guy for a while but broke up, dated several other guys, but didn't have a steady, then lost her part time job as a waitress.

"That was when I started getting into trouble. I was having a hard time paying bills. My parents gave me some money but I didn't like asking them. They weren't rich and it made me feel bad."

She knew several of her nursing school friends had "sugar-daddies."

"Seriously," she said, "they would have some rich, married guy that would pay their rent and they would let the guy fuck them and pay their way through college. They were trying to get me to do it. When I needed money I would seriously think about it."

She asked one of her friends if they would find a guy for her, but changed her mind later and told her she didn't want to do it. Then she changed her mind again and asked her friend to find someone. They had a long discussion about it. She eventually told her friend she needed money, but didn't want the situation where she was being kept by a married man. So her friend told her she could find a guy that would just pay her for sex without it being permanent and she could quit when she didn't need the money.

Sorry if I'm a bad record keeper, but for some reason I have the impression it didn't happen right away, like maybe it took a few weeks or maybe more than a month before she told her about the guy.

"We met at this expensive restaurant. I found out right away it wasn't even a guy looking to cheat on his wife. It was this guy that wanted me to come to a bachelor party. I didn't want to but he offered me a lot of money. Really, a lot of money. I kept thinking how I was worried about paying my rent and he was giving me enough money to pay my rent for two months."

I didn't ask her how much money he offered her. She just kept saying it was really a lot of money.

"He told me that he thought I was beautiful and that he was doing this for the guy that was getting married and how he wanted a Japanese girl. I told him I was Korean but he said that was okay."

"But the catch was that I wasn't just sleeping with the groom, I was supposed to have sex with three guys, that's why he offered me a lot of money. Not just once, either. Like, all night. And he was one of the guys."

He gave her his number and told her to call him when she thought about it, but that the party was in a week. She told me that her rent was due and she didn't have any other way to pay it, so she was worried.

"I finally just said 'fuck it.' I'd had sex with way more than three guys and I just thought I would do it and get it over with and then not have to worry about money. I could find a job before I would need rent money again and it would be alright."

She called him the next day. She said she was smart enough to make some rules about it. She would get there at a certain time and would leave at a certain time. She wasn't going to do anything kinky. No one was allowed to take photographs. She wouldn't do anything that hurt. She would be allowed to leave if she wanted, but he told her if she left he wouldn't have to pay her for the entire night.

This was 1982. I'm sure there are people reading this that weren't around then, but I was. Before AIDS the worst thing that could happen was that you might get herpes, but it wasn't widespread. Anything else could be cured with antibiotics. The Disco era probably had more sex than the hippies in the 1969 "summer of love" and women at Studio 54 didn't wear underwear. Sex was free and easy and could happed at any time. Especially in college.

She told me she was really nervous. Part of the arrangement was that the meeting place was a room at an expensive hotel, and she worried about it so much that she went to the hotel twice just to see how long it took to get there. She packed an overnight case with everything she thought she might need. She made sure she was taking her birth control. When Friday night came she had showered and shaved her legs. She was all made up and wearing a nice dress and got to the hotel early. She meandered around for a while and then went to the room and was still early. At the door she told me that she thought she was going to throw up. She knocked on the door and a guy answered.

"Right away things started to go wrong. I went in and there was four guys there. I met all of them and it wasn't like they were hideous or anything, but I looked at the guy and told him that there were supposed to be three. He kind of looked sheepish and said, 'Yeah, well I wanted to talk to you about that.' "

He started telling her he would give her more money if she would have sex with the other guy, too.

"I was nervous as hell, and I started worrying that if I left I wouldn't get any money. I acted like I was mad and he offered me more money. I finally agreed and I was thinking, 'okay, four.' Really, seriously, he was offering me a lot of money."

Right at first they didn't try taking her clothes off. Instead they started having drinks and talking. She noticed that she wasn't in a hotel room at all, but an entire suite and she knew these guys must seriously have had a lot of money. They were drinking and one of the guys took out a bag of cocaine. They all had some, drank some more, and one of them started unzipping her dress.

"I was still really nervous, but I was buzzed and a little numb from the coke. I started getting a little horny. I was thinking it would be just like fucking my boyfriend, only I would have to fuck him four times."

"They got my dress off and I was standing there in a bra and panties and high heels. They started feeling me and kissing me and then passed me to another guy and he would kiss me and feel me up. I started thinking it might not be too bad. Somewhere in there somebody took my bra off. They would kiss me and suck my nipples. I was getting into it a little."

She said they did that for a few minutes and then told her to take her panties off. In the middle of the floor she slipped her panties off and stood there. The guys made a few comments like "Damn, you're beautiful," or "Oh, yeah!"

The guy with the bag of coke came over to her and dabbed his fingers in the cocaine, then reached around from behind her and rubbed a little on her pussy lips and clit.

"He took his time doing it. It felt good. It wasn't anything new to me. I'd done that before. It really made me tingle and made my pussy a little numb."

One of he guys unzipped his pants, sat down on the couch, and asked her if she knew how to give head. She went to him and got on her knees and started giving him a blowjob.

"He wasn't big or anything, just average. He was circumcised and I remember thinking that at least he was clean. I was giving him head and started thinking that maybe if I gave them all head they wouldn't have as much sex with me and maybe I wouldn't be sore. I started getting into giving him head but his pants were in the way, so I unbuckled his belt and pulled them down. He didn't last long. I used to read Penthouse forum and guys always wanted girls to swallow, so I had gotten used to swallowing."

She broke off telling me about the gangbang and launched into a discussion of swallowing. She said people say all sorts of things about how come tastes, but to her it didn't really have any taste. She said it was really kind of tasteless but for some reason it was hard to swallow, like it wouldn't go down her throat. She said she usually had to swallow a few times and sometimes drink something to get rid of the feeling that it was stuck in her throat. Eventually she started telling me about that night again.

"He'd been making noise the entire time about how good I was at giving head. Really it made me feel good. I was a sexpot and I felt sexy and my pussy was wet. I felt giddy and numb from the drink and the coke. I drank a little of my drink to get his come to go down. They were all like, oh, holy shit, she swallows."

All the other guys had taken their pants off when she finished with the first guy and they were sitting around on the couches and chairs watching her. She crawled over to the next guy and started giving him head.

"He wasn't very big, either. He was about average. Later on I started thinking how I was lucky they hadn't been really big or I would have really been sore. He didn't last very long, either. I let myself think I might get out of this easy and it would be just a naked, drunken party with sex."

She said the third guy lasted longer and she was having to work to make him come and she heard a door open. She stopped and looked up and two more guys were walking in the room.

" I jumped up and stood there naked and yelled at them that I agreed to four guys. I didn't think there was any way I was going to do six guys. It scared me. The one guy was telling me he would give me more money but I didn't want to. Then he started offering me some serious money. It was like three months rent and some tuition money. I was still pissed off. He told me to let them stay and they would just watch and if I didn't want them there they would leave. They didn't look like they were going to leave, though. I was yelling that they had seen me naked. I think I said something about leaving and calling the police but he reminded me that I was high and I'd get into trouble, too. I finally calmed down some. He gave me another drink. I relaxed. He introduced me to the other guys. He told me one of them was actually the groom and it was his party. We did some more coke."

She went back to giving the third guy head. She was seriously going for the money after that. She had just decided to get everything over and take the money and leave. Someone began fingering her while she gave the guy head, but she pushed his hand away and finished the guy, then had a drink, then started giving the fourth guy head. She said she stopped a few times because her mouth was getting dry and her lips hurt. A guy dabbed her lips with some coke and she snorted a line. She was getting seriously high and the next guy told her to lay in the floor and he sixty-nined her. The other guys laughed at him but he told him he wanted to eat her pussy before anyone fucked her. She said he was pretty good at it, but he didn't make her come and she made him come pretty quick.

The last two guys were on the couch and she just thought about the money and went to the closest one, pulled his pants all the way off, and gave him head. He had been difficult to make come and she kept working until her lips and neck was sore from bobbing up and down. She began to wish he would just fuck her, so she stopped and just told him. He sat her in the floor, but the carpet was rough, so they took her to a bedroom and the guy began to fuck her on the bed while the entire group of guys crowded around and watched.

"I closed my eyes so I didn't have to look at them and I really started to get into it. This guy was pretty good and he stroked me for a while and I came twice. He came in me and the last guy was there, so I asked him if he wanted me to give him head or if he wanted to fuck me. He said he wanted both, so I sat on the side of the bed and he stood there and I gave him head. Then he laid down on the bed and I gave him head until I thought he was about to come, then he stopped and entered me. He only fucked me for two or three minutes and then he came."

She said she told them that she needed to take a break after that. They gave her a drink that she said was strong. They did some more coke. She said her heart was thumping from the coke and she felt numb all over and a guy started touching her. She laid down on the bed and he started fucking her. After that she said that it turned from a party into something that seemed more like a rape scene. Things became a blur and guys would fuck her and come, then another guy would take his place. A guy would stick his cock in her mouth and she would try to concentrate on giving him head, but it was hard when a guy was fucking her and bouncing her on the bed.

"I think I got fucked buy about three guys and my pussy was numb. A couple of guys came in my mouth. After a little while they finished and when I opened my eyes and sat up there were seven guys in the room."

She started to yell but they extra guy was naked and had already fucked her. They told her they were going to give her a dazzling amount of money. She said she was really numb by this time and just told them something like, "you'd better."

They were trying to keep her from freaking out, so they let her take a shower. She washed herself and went back to the living room.

"Seriously, I expected to see more guys there when I went out. There weren't. There were still seven guys. They talked nice to me. They gave me another drink. I was already drunk as hell and numb, but I just drank it. They were telling me I was beautiful and how sexy I was. One of them brought out a brandy snifter and said it was a tip jar. I almost started crying because I felt like a whore."

The men took her back to the bedroom and the gangbang started again. They would alternate fucking her doggy style while she gave another guy head, then put her on her back and fuck her some more while a guy stuck his cock in her mouth. Sometimes a guy would put his cock in her hand and she would try jacking him off, but would forget to move her hand while a guy was fucking her and she was trying to give another guy head.

"I was seriously fucked up. One of the worst things is that they would make me come now and then and it would actually make me feel bad because then I would feel guilty about enjoying it."

She was suddenly aware that someone was putting lube on her asshole. She pushed him away and was telling him "no" but he began telling her he would pay her a lot of money.

"I'd had anal sex with my boyfriend a few times. He always wanted it. It hurt, but I would do it. I'd learned how to do it without hurting as much. I wound up letting him butt-fuck me. I shouldn't have. He'd already had sex with me and it took him a long time to come again. I knew I was going to be sore. He really got into it, though. He fucked me on my knees and I put my head down on the pillow. He rubbed my clit and made me come a couple of times."

She got fucked by a couple more guys and gave someone head, but said she didn't know if the same guy she gave head then finished by fucking her or if one of the guys that had his dick in her pulled out and finished in her mouth.

"The guys dick tasted like come and my pussy, so I know he had been fucking me sometime."

After guys quit fucking her she laid on the bed for a while and might have gone to sleep. She felt filthy. She said she wondered if the men had all left so she forced herself to stagger into the front room.

"Five of the men were still there, drinking and watching television. I asked them if they were finished but the one guy reminded me that they had me until the morning. I just looked at the tip jar and there was a bunch of money in it. I think I almost fainted. I was dizzy. One of the guys came over and helped me walk to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet but I didn't do anything. I just dripped. The guy was still standing there like he was worried and asked me if I wanted to take another shower. That sounded good and I said 'yes,' so he helped me to the shower and turned the water on warm. I got in and he left. I sat down on the bottom of the shower and just let water run on me. I wanted to wash myself but my pussy was so raw I couldn't touch it without it burning. My ass hurt but not as badly. My neck and lips were sore."

She told me that she thought she actually passed out, or maybe just fell asleep in the shower. When she woke up she came out of the bath to find her bag on the bed, but not her clothes.

"I had to do something. I couldn't just hide in there. When I saw myself in the mirror I looked horrible. I dried my hair and went ahead and put on my makeup. There was some skin lotion on the sink from the hotel. I tried putting a little on my pussy even though it burned. Then I walked into the other room naked. There were four men there. They started telling me that I was beautiful. I felt like a whore."

She told them she wanted to put her clothes on, but they would only let her put on her shoes.

"I was still dizzy. I didn't want to have to walk around in heels, so I sat down on the couch between them. I was sitting there thinking, 'alright, now you're officially a whore.' The tip jar was full of money. There were tens and twenties and I could see some hundreds. One of the guys started feeling my breasts. I just thought to myself, 'okay, if I'm a whore I'm a whore.'

12