Confessions Ch. 03

Story Info
First step into the unknown.
3.1k words
4.23
9.9k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you need to catch up:

Part 1 - //www.literotica.com/s/confessions-ch-01-5

Part 2 - //www.literotica.com/s/confessions-ch-02-1

Part 4 - coming soon, my favorite part of the story...

*****

I woke up the next morning with a smile as the memories of the previous evening came back to mind. I fell asleep on top of my new master who was holding my leash tight, forcing my body to stay against his. I could still feel the stolen satin dress sliding gently along my skin as I shifted. My eyes shot open as I realized I was not against that body now and found my collar to be without its matching leash.

I scanned the empty bedroom, panicking that my new master had already left me. On the dresser was a folded piece of paper. I lifted myself out of bed and went to it.

"Brandy, my slut,

Your training has begun. You'll find a credit card in this paper. Take it and use it to prepare for tonight. While I enjoyed you in your sister's dress last night, and will fuck you in it many more times, tonight you must top that. Find a dress that puts that one to shame. Have your hair returned to its natural shade. Buy new shoes and accessories to accompany your dress. Then, get dressed and meet me at the address below at 9pm tonight. I absolutely need you to be the sexiest woman there and while I have no doubt you will be, these resources should ensure you feel that way.

Your Master

PS Buy and wear some underwear that makes you feel particularly slutty."

I smiled at the thought of being pampered. It didn't take me long to get ready and get out the door.

I was sitting in my car waiting for the mall to open, rereading the letter, making sure I understood it thoroughly. As soon as the doors were opened, I quickly entered and went straight to Victoria's Secret. I found a tiny little g string that I knew would make me feel naughty, then snuck off to the bathroom to put it on. I was going to do this right and that meant I should feel sexy through the whole process.

I took my time but returned home with hours to spare. I was going to make sure everything was perfect. I showered and let my hands run across my body as I thought of the night before and what my Master might have in store for me tonight. I got out and got dressed. The dress was tight with a corset style back and boning in the front. The red satin stretched over my body and made me look curvier than I actually was. I realized that the g string, small and thin as it was, was probably obvious through the tight fabric. I thought of removing it but Master had been clear to wear them and the idea of everyone knowing what tiny little panties I was wearing seemed to be a bit exciting. They stayed.

I was at the club early, making sure my makeup, hair, everything was perfect. As the time neared, I left my car and walked through the door.

I scanned the room for Matt nervously. I didn't find him at first but I did find the gaze of dozens of people already inside. I finally found him at the farthest corner of the building. He motioned for me to come over. Clearly, this was part of the plan, to make me strut across this sea of onlookers dressed in the sexiest dress I've ever worn.

I was probably sweating. I could feel the gaze of so many people on me. I looked to the floor and walked quickly across the room. A few guys tried to stop me, I just barreled through. When I arrived at Matt's table, he stood, placed his hand on my face, and said "You look simply radiant, Brandy." He kissed me gently and we sat down.

I was still so anxious I could hardly think straight. We made small talk for a bit, then he finally grabbed my hand and looked me square in the eye. "Next time, you will not drop your head. You will walk through these people with confidence."

His glare was intense. "Ok" was all I could think to say.

Silence ensued. I wanted more from him. What was my "training" tonight? Was that it? I needed to feel confident? His eyes ran over me a few times and he smirked. I smiled back.

"You did a very good job shopping today. I can only imagine the damage you did to that credit card."

I laughed a little, the tension relieved a bit. Conversation continued and I had soon forgotten all about my insecurities.

When dinner was done, he quickly changed gears. "Time for some training. You look fantastic. I watched at least a dozen guys looking away from their own girls to see you walk by."

I smirked and looked away.

"You're sexy, Brandy, you know that. But you need to own it. You need to realize that it's a power that you have. You were nervous to present yourself to me yesterday, you were nervous tonight, that can't happen anymore."

I cocked my head a little, wanting more. He leaned into me across the table.

"If we go to a scene with other people and I want to parade my little slut around in her new lingerie with a plug visibly in her ass, I need to know she will do so with her head up proudly."

I'm sure my eyes widened but I tried to hide it. "What do you want me to do tonight?"

He smirked "Dance." After a second of silence, he realized I needed more. "You're going to take your sexy little body out on that dance floor and dance. Guys are going to want you, girls probably will, too. Enjoy that. Control that. Grind on them and see how you own them. Keep your head up high. Until I see that you have control on the dance floor, we're staying right here."

"How will you know?"

"Because you'll show me." He leaned in again. "When you know that you undeniably have control of someone, lead them away. Tease them all you want but remember that you're mine and you are only doing this because I want it. No kissing, no sex without my permission."

"So you want me to blue ball someone?"

"Yes, but if you've done a good job, they'll obey and watch you walk away." His face was stone-cold confidence, like he was teaching me to write a book report.

I giggled a little. "I thought I was supposed to be the submissive one."

He reached out and touched my face gently. "You are, Brandy. But I need to know how much control you have."

I nodded, gathered my confidence, and stood up. As I walked away from the table, I felt him grab my wrist. My gaze shot back to him as he spoke to me.

"I'm not completely cruel. Whoever you pick..." he motioned for me to come closer and whispered in my ear "give them your panties."

I looked at him shocked for a second. He just nodded and motioned me away. The 20 foot walk to the dance floor was an internal struggle. I'd danced like this plenty of times but never with rules or someone watching. What if I screwed this whole thing up?

Before I knew it, I was in the middle of the crowd. I started dancing a little and began to relax. Before long, I was in my element. A group of girls noticed and accepted me into their circle. All anxiety melted away.

I was on the radar though as I had been since walking through the door dressed like I was looking to be fucked. I felt that familiar feeling of a guy coming up behind me and dancing. He had me carefully positioned between his legs so his cock was rubbing against my ass through his pants. His body was hard and muscular. His hands rested on my waist and instinct took over. This was usually what I sought out there. Without even thinking, I bent my spine and offered my ass to him.

He knew he was in and his right hand slipped across the satin over my abdomen and down towards my pussy, stopping just an inch or so away from making contact with my anxious clit. His other hand slipped up, resting inches from my breasts. He had control, my body was aching for this and I was failing miserably in my fight against what had become instinct.

My mind was racing. I looked up for the support of the girls I had been with only to find that he had carefully led me far enough away from them and turned me in the opposite direction so they couldn't help me now. My body was in rhythm with his, grinding to the beat. I wanted Matt to save me. I could hardly hear my mind's pleas to stop as I felt his cock get harder and harder against me. My hand instinctively rose above my head and my arm wrapped around his neck, turning me slightly towards him. He leaned in to take his kiss...

NO KISSING! Matt said no kissing! I snapped my

head forward just in time. He was a little surprised, but found my ear in front of his lips now. He sucked it and asked what I wanted.

Oh... so maybe I did have him. I turned and faced him with a smirk. He looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Well, are you going to dance?" I asked with a devilish grin.

He was still confused but resumed his grinding. After a short while of our dry humping, he felt confident again and moved in for a kiss. I blocked it every time, but he'd rebuild his confidence a few minutes later and try again. Finally, we made it through three songs without an attempt. I did it, I broke him. He was mine.

I took his hand and led him off the dance floor to a secluded hallway. He came in close, figuring he had won, his hands holding my ass and his face leaning down towards me. I took a second to fight off the rush of lust-infused adrenaline telling me to give in and be his play thing.

"I have something for you." He just smiled, confident we'd be in one of the rest rooms in a minute. I felt his cock stiffen against me and had to bite my lip. It was huge, it would feel SO good right now. All that grinding, the silky dress against my skin, those hands that had been all over me. Go ahead, be his whore tonight.

No, I can't stop now. I took a deep breath. "Look, I'm taken, what you want can't happen. But I really, REALLY appreciate the effort." As smoothly as possible (I know, it wasn't smooth at all) I took off the panties, stuffed them in his pocket, gave him a wink, and walked away.

My pussy was screaming at me, my whole body ached to be satisfied by him. I had just been through an hour of intense foreplay with his throbbing cock and hands rubbed all over me and I was denying myself. I rounded the corner and for a second thought "fuck it, go ride him." I shot a glance back. His hand was in his pocket, playing with my soaking wet panties. He smiled, looked up at me, and winked.

I had to turn and run. My pussy was on fire. I walked quickly across the dance floor and back to Matt. He had a big grin on his face, sitting patiently at the table. I sat quickly in the chair, every move still sending pulses through my thoroughly enticed body. I tried to calm myself for a second, staring at the ground. I felt Matt's hand on my chin, lifting my panicked gaze to him.

"Did he fuck you?" His face was comfortable, inviting even.

"No. I let him grind on me and grope me for an hour but I didn't let him fuck me." My heart rate was pounding from before, now twice as fast from this interrogation.

He smiled. "Let's go home, Brandy, you passed." He stood up and grabbed his coat. Turning back, he added "And I'm willing to bet you need to relieve some pent up frustration."

I stood up and clung to his arm like a little school girl. I don't know how but he made me feel like all of this was brand new to me. We walked out of the club together and he led me to his car.

On the drive home, I leaned over to rub him through his pants as he drove. "No, you have to wait." This was torture.

I looked forward, trying to calm every urge in my body that needed to be satisfied. He wasn't done with his game.

"You felt his cock against you, I assume. That dress doesn't provide much protection." I nodded and agreed. "How bad did you want it?"

I gasped a little. The thoughts that had been racing through my head before returned. I could see us back in the club fumbling our way into the men's room, his cock slipping my panties aside with ease and indulging my lustful need. He was strong and I'm pretty small, the possibilities were endless.

"Brandy, your breathing changed." How was he so cool about all of this? I felt like I was going to explode.

"Yes, ok? I wanted it. I wanted it so bad I almost gave it to him. A couple times." Oh God, I hope this honesty doesn't kill me.

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because you told me not to." A thought hit me. "Shit, was I supposed to? Was that the test? For me to be open and willing?"

Matt laughed a little. "Bryan would have loved that but no."

"Bryan?" What was he talking about?

"Yes, Bryan is a friend of mine. I asked him to single you out before anyone else could get to you. I had control of the situation the whole time." I was a little stunned. He just had his friend ride me all over the dance floor while he sat calmly thirty feet away and watched. "But what you proved tonight is that you have control of yourself. Even if it was contested, you found a way. That means there's no excuse for disobedience going forward."

I couldn't decide if I wanted to slap him or climb on him. We turned the corner to his house and pulled in his driveway. I was still in shock. His hand landed on my inner thigh and I jumped.

"You've been through enough tonight, training's over." I looked into those powerful eyes and made my decision. I leaned in for a deep kiss, quick, aggressive, like after not seeing each other for a long time. I wrestled my way across the stick shift and into his lap. I attacked his shirt and pulled it open as quick as possible.

My hands worked at his pants next and pulled out what I sought.

As I gently stroked him, he whispered in my ear. "You know, Bryan's my friend but he's still a guy. If you let him, he would have destroyed you right there."

The thought made me arch my back and my stroking sped up. "He's probably in his car right now sniffing your panties and fantasizing that he got to finish the job." I gasped a little and pulled his now-hard cock into myself. I rode him for a few seconds, speeding up quickly with deliberate thrusts. He grabbed my head gently and directed my face at him. "Is that what you want?"

I stopped for a second and slid down into his lap. "I'm glad he enjoyed it, I did too. But no, I'm only yours."

He smiled and we returned to fucking. I scratched at him and he returned the favor. It was primitive, hectic, like we didn't know if we'd ever get to again. After a full night of foreplay, he didn't keep me begging for long. He ran his fingers gently over the satin dress as I sunk into his lap, feeling his warm cum inside of me. I couldn't help but smile.

He carried me upstairs that night and laid me gently in bed before getting in himself. As I laid there, I caught myself. I was falling for him but he had been very clear... this was not a relationship, I was just his slave. It was his confidence, how calm he stayed through just about everything, it was a side of him I hadn't really experienced before. When he was dominating me, all the concerns of the world slipped away for him and he was at peace. It was the same for me. This was a good thing.

I woke up in the middle of the night to his cock slipping into me from behind. I was instantly aroused and pushed back against him. I felt him lean away and a few seconds later his hand grasped my neck and secured my collar in place.

He pulled on the leash and straightened me up. I choked for a second but caught my breath.

"If you're going to take me from behind, you'll do so like this." His voice was forceful and demanding.

"Yes Master" I wanted to bury my face and hide the giant smile I had every time he filled me but my Master demanded something else. I was going to obey. I wanted this. I needed this. So I stood with my head and neck up like a good little girl until Master came again.

The next morning, I was half awake but could hear Matt downstairs arguing with my sister. Apparently, she had come to drop off their son and disappear for a while. It would prove to be the last time any of us ever saw her. I'm sure she's out there somewhere doing whatever she wants, living off other people's pity, but her family and friends from that time all lost touch with her.

I came downstairs after she left. Matt was stressed beyond belief, looking at his one year old son playing on the floor, not knowing how to handle this. I placed my hand gently on the back of his neck and told him it would be ok. Then I sat on the floor and started playing with his son.

I looked up a moment later and he was still standing there watching me. Not with a concerned look anymore, not with that domineering look that excited me, this was something different. Something that would go unspoken for a long time, growing in secret between us.