Confessions: First Blowjob

Info
Young woman gives her first blowjob.
1k words
4.54
591k
122

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/16/2008
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,706 Followers

Author's Note: All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older.

-----



-----

I got myself into a lot of trouble while I was babysitting. That's probably where the idea for Babysitting the Baumgartners came from in the first place. I actually had an affair with a married man while I was babysitting for his kids. He drove me home every weekend after I babysat for he and his wife's two kids. It was innocent and fun at first. Just simple flirting, his hand on my knee.

Was I attracted to him? Yes. Very. He made my stomach fill with butterflies. It grew, this feeling, this thing. We started parking down the block from my house and kissing. That progressed to touching. I ached every time I stopped him and we drove the rest of the way to my house so he could drop me off. I inevitably ended up in my bed those nights, rubbing my soaking wet pussy to a delicious, mind-blowing orgasm, imagining just what happened one night soon after in the front seat of his car.

It was the first time I'd ever had a cock in my mouth. I'd had plenty of them in my hand or rubbing up against me in the dark. But I'd never been brave enough and the boys I'd been with had never been bold enough, and so I'd never actually tasted the thick length of a cock before. Until that night. This man -- let's call him David -- parked the car down the block, like we'd been doing. We proceeded to kiss and touch and do all those things we'd been doing for the past few weeks.

I had his cock in my hand, stroking it fast and hard, making him moan as he shoved my skirt up and pulled my panties aside. I'd learned quickly to wear skirts instead of jeans, giving his probing fingers easy access to my aching pussy. He almost inevitably made me come within a few minutes, shuddering against him, squeezing his dick in my hand until pre-cum leaked from the tip.

That night, he didn't stop after that first one. He grabbed me, my hair in his hand, pulling my head back so he could kiss me -- hard -- his tongue probing deep into my mouth. His fingers kept pistoning in and out of my flesh, his thumb rubbing my throbbing little clit, and I twisted and arched against him, aching for that second come, working for it, rocking on his hand and begging, please please, please.

That's when he lowered my mouth slowly to his lap. I remember understanding what he wanted, but being afraid. Afraid I'd do it wrong, or not know how. It really didn't matter, though. He was good at guiding me, sliding my mouth down onto his cock. I remember gagging a little, feeling him back off, catching my breath. So this is how it was done. Up and down with my mouth, the same motion I'd been making with my hand.

It was sloppy and uncontrolled, but I don't think he cared. My ass was in the air, my panties pulled down around my knees, my skirt up, and if a passing car had gone by and looked in, they might have gotten quite a view. He distracted me with his hand, fingering me as I sucked him, my pussy already on fire from his earlier attention. It didn't take me long to catch back up and I ground my hips, sometimes forgetting about the throbbing cock in my mouth altogether.

The sound of his breath, his words, filled my ears. "Good girl, god yeah, such a good girl, suck it, baby, that's it, god that's so good..." My whole body filled with warmth and I sucked him harder, faster, making him buck and moan. I wanted something from him, I just didn't know what. I wanted something for myself, too. His fingers worked expertly in my pussy, finding my clit and rubbing, making me moan around his cock. I was so close to exploding I thought I would die.

I couldn't say anything -- my mouth was too full of him -- but I felt my climax coming and it made me suck him even harder. I was going crazy all over his cock, sucking and slurping, the noises obscene and thick in the front seat of the car, the windows fogging with our panting breath. I was coming with his cock buried in my throat, gagging on it at the same time as I rocked with my orgasm, fucking his hand, wanting more, more, more.

He cried out then... and it happened. I cried out, too, in surprise, as thick, hot jets of cum flooded my tongue. I didn't know what to do but swallow it, wincing as the acrid taste slid down my throat. It just kept coming, and he shuddered and grabbed my head, keeping me there, filling my mouth to overflowing again, so I had to swallow, and again, god, so much of it, hot, pulsing waves of it as he cried, "Oh fuck, oh god, oh yeahhhh baby yeah!"

He kissed me when it was over. Pulled my mouth to his and kissed me -- hard. He thanked me, too, and whispered into my ear what a good girl I was. I wanted to do it again. He was soft, now, cock and balls just a fleshy mass at the base of his zipper, and when I reached for him, he stopped me. Still, the longing in me didn't stop. I wanted more.

We had sessions after that -- and I learned a great deal about how to suck his cock, how to make him wait for it, how to tease him and take him to the edge. But I'll never forget that first time, the sweet surprise of it, and the longing to suck, and suck, and suck... for that sweet good girl reward.

-----

>^,,^<

-----

If you enjoyed this, remember to leave some feedback and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading,

~*~*Selena*~*~

--:--
--:--
1.0
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,706 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 hour ago

I love the story and the erection it gave me. Good story and presentation.

Hardmale100Hardmale100almost 2 years ago

Fuck. I can’t listen to your voice describing your first cock suck without jacking off. Fuck, I need a woman’s mouth so bad right now. I fucking need to fill a woman’s mouth, a woman that loves sucking as much as this woman. Fuck, yes, please! Good girl. Yes, swallow, swallow all of it. So hot

FromMyDiaryFromMyDiaryover 3 years ago
what a surprise!

I have never found blowjobs in porn or erotica very attractive, even though I enjoy giving them. they always seem forced, or fake, very much for the male perspective.

however, you've managed to capture here something about how incredibly sexy it is to do for someone. thank you!

BelindaG70BelindaG70over 4 years ago
W O W

This is one of the hottest, most erotic stories I've read. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

B

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Jennifer Sucks College girl addresses a fixation.in Group Sex
A Friendly Blowjob She makes him jizz his pants and sucks him off to make it upin Erotic Couplings
More Stories