Confessions from a Secretive Wife

Story Info
The real truth about how my wife satisfied her itch.
4.4k words
3.86
35.8k
23
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June and I met in a least likely location on the other side of the world. To say without disclosing the real location, it was in Germany back in the mid seventies and I was attending a French Military training course and she attended a get together sponsored by the school, it was what is called a hail and farewell. I was invited due to my linguistic abilities.

When I first saw her I thought she was a thing of beauty, long dark hair, cascading down over her bulky knit white sweater and tight jeans. We seamed to hit it off and wandered away from the crowd and found a secluded spot and where we took our first tentative kisses, Our kissing became quite hot as we pulled each other close. It had been a long time since I had held a woman in my arms, so I guess I fell in love right then and there. She was so sexy and being very pretty was a plus to.

Well we began dating and eventually we did make love for the first time. She was a virgin and after a rather painful first attempt to penetrate her on the floor of a friends house, she cried from the pain of our first attempt, I held her close as she calmed down and she climbed up on me and we joined again, this time she began to move up and down on my cock opening her pussy but not breaking her hymen. This was the first time I had sex with a woman for two years and the sensation was so wonderful. After about five minutes of short strokes she suddenly pushed down and my cock broke through her hymen and her pussy took me all the way inside. She gave out a gasp and stopped moving for a time. I looked up at her and asked her if she was alright and she said she was OK, but not to move just yet.

Slowly but surely she tentatively began to slide up and down on my cock, until we got a pretty good rhythm going. In short order I began to feel my orgasm beginning and told her that I was going to cum. I asked her if I could cum in her and she looked at me and said, "Of course." It was such a release for me I closed my eyes and just let it go.

In retrospect I think her being on top was a good thing, when I finally pulled out of her pussy, it began to leak out my sperm and the blood from her broken hymen all over my crotch, it would have been a mess hard to clean on my friends rug. She grabbed her panties and shoved them up against her pussy as I took my underwear to cover my soaking wet crotch and we went quickly into the bathroom. We found a wash cloth and washed each other, as we began to clean each other we touched and then began to kiss. I got hard and she jumped up on the bathroom cabinet and I stood between her legs and asked if she was ready for more and she didn't answer, she just pulled me into her pussy and I slowly began to stroke my cock in and out of her hole.

We both watched as I slid in and out, the pain forgotten we were in awe as I watched my cock sliding in and out of her and she did the same. Truthfully, it was the first time I had ever fucked on a bathroom cabinet. It was really cool watching yourself fuck like that, she said it was really erotic watching my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Over time we would do it a lot in the bathroom of her parents house, as we could lock the door.

Anyway she and I were together for the weekend and we fucked like minks every chance we got. I walked back to my barracks at the end of the weekend as she was leaving later on the train to go back home. I had to walk about two miles, and frankly, I don't remember the walk much as I literally floated along the walking path I was so happy and satisfied. Over that weekend I think we must have fucked ten times.

As our time together was not as often as we would have liked, when we were together we didn't spend much time vertical. Staying in hotels, sometimes at her house we were so hungry for each other like I have never experienced before. We shared many personal things, she was particularly interested in all matters sexual, as I had been with a number of woman and had been married before she was very curious.

One subject was she said that when we were apart she was very lonely and horny, I told her I was too and I told her that I masturbate a lot . She didn't know what masturbation was and so I showed her how it was done. We had pleasured each other orally and she enjoyed it a lot , she liked being able to make herself cum by using her fingers, but soon she complained she loved it but there was something missing, and I asked what was missing and she said, "Your cock in me at the same time."

I told her some women use objects that they stick up their pussies to get the feeling of a man's cock, as they masturbate. We discussed the type that were safe and not to use open top bottles as they could cause a vacuum and be difficult to remove. We didn't try any thing but in her next letter to me she told me she found a bottle that fit just right and she didn't need to touch herself but by using just her bottle she was able to orgasm. She sounded happy about her discovery.

The next time we got together she showed me her new toy, it was maybe 4 inches long, and not to large in diameter. She wanted me to watch her get off with it and it was amazing to watch her she popped in about 3 minutes flat. All I could think was, wow!

In a few weeks of her using her bottle I started to notice a distinct feeling that her pussy was getting bigger and jokingly asked her if she was fucking someone else. She said, "No silly, only you." She did tell me that her first toy didn't do it any more so she moved to a larger one. Well who am I to complain I really don't like tight pussy anyway. Besides I thought it was pretty hot thinking about her fucking herself with some object while we were apart, knowing that she was really enthusiastic about sex and wanting it all the time. I couldn't wait to get married.

Chapter Two

After being married for over twenty years, we had raised two great children, moved back to the states and settled down to civilian life of my retirement from the service. Even though I still had to work to make ends meet, life was pretty good.

Over the years our sex life never declined even up to this day we enjoy pleasing each other, and that is where her true confessions came out.

Starting a few years after we were married I began to read the ever famous "Penthouse Forum" magazine, she never was to interested in the magazine, but she knew that I liked reading it and would pick up the latest issue from the news stand when she would shop. One day we were in the living room and there really wasn't much on TV worth watching, I was reading my latest forum, she was an avid reader, but usually she read mostly novels, today she was between books and asked me to toss her one of my forums and she began to read it. By the end of the night she had read several of them cover to cover.

Over the next few days she continued to read from my forum collection, she really seemed to get into the stories she read. One Friday I came home from work to find her sitting on the couch dressed in just here house coat, her legs curled up under her, reading a forum. She looked up at me and smiled and I went into the bedroom to change out of my uniform, I pulled on a pair of sweat pants and tee shirt and joined her on the couch. I leaned down to give her a kiss and she pulled me to her side and proceeded to give me one hell of a deep kiss, with her tongue wiggling around in me mouth, it seemed to go on forever. Once we came up for air, I gasped and said, "What has come over you?"

She replied, "I have been reading the stories in the forum for about a week and I can see why you enjoy reading these things, there are some really hot stories in here!"

I said, "Yes, there are and there are stories that are aimed to please most every pervert out there."

She said that reading some of the stories really turned her on and you came in just when she was in the middle of one really hot story. I asked her which one she was reading and she told me.

"I was reading about a couple that was into a wife dating scenario, and the way they were describing their experiences, it really got me turned on, would you like me to read it to you?"

"Sure, I said." As I laid back against the arm of the couch, put my feet up and stretched out my legs, she sat up on the far end of the couch and began to read.

She began to read, not in a humdrum monotone manner but with infection and emphasis. It sounded like she was one of those ladies on the sex chat lines. Needless to say it was a very sexy and erotic story and with her reading it to me, it was if she was recounting her own story. My dick became noticeably hard and was tenting my sweats as she read.

From time to time she would glance over at me and she noticed my hard on. One time she looked over and said, "I can see someone likes the story!"

I replied, :You bet, and the way you read it really has me turned on!"

Well, I guess that was when the seed was planted for her to start actively dating other men. I was all for it, shucks it made our love making even more frequent and more intense than ever before.

In all the years she was seeing other men, I never once worried she would leave me for some other man, put me down, treat me like a cuckold, she and I enjoyed her dating and we still loved each other unconditionally.

Chapter Three

That pretty much brings us up to the day of the confession. We were in the bed room one night, she crawled up on the bed and lowered her face into the pillow and presented he ass and pussy to me. She really does love doggy style fucking and tonight was going to be one of those nights.

I love the visual effect of her ass and that big pussy all puffed out when she pushes it up in the air. When she was young her pussy was a very nice pink peach, but now years and many cocks later, her pussy lips were huge and very dark. Tell the truth I loved the way it looked that night, every time she knows she is going to fuck her juices begin to flow. I stood back from the bed and just admired the view, after all these years she still made my putter stand up and go for that ever elusive hole in one. I helped to move her back to the edge of the side of the bed. Man what a sight as she wiggled that ass and very seductively backed up so I could stand on the floor and fuck her standing up.

When she was finally in position, she looked back and said, "Well are you going to fuck me or you going to tease me and make me wait?"

"Cumming right up babe!" I kinda waddled up to the the side of the bed and took a hold of my cock and lined it up with her big fuck hole. I slowly eased it into her body, feeling that wonderful soft, velvety pussy caress my cock as I ease into her. Sure I have just slammed into her, but this time I took my time slowly but surely I inserted my cock and soon enough I was sunk in up to my balls.

She began to moan as I slowly work myself in and out of her pussy, soon she was pushing back and forth on my cock as I increased my thrust speed until my balls were slapping he pussy and she was rocking back and fort. She started to orgasm as I gave her everything I had, soon I was feeling that oh so pleasant feeling in my groin, as my balls pulled up and I let go with a huge orgasm, she had continued to shake and jump from her orgasm for many minutes forcing me to let go with one of my best loads of all time.

Once we had relaxed enough for me to pull out, I did it slowly so I could watch as my sperm started to ooze out of her big hole. She stayed in position for some time as I looked at her gaping hole with my sperm leaking out. I remembered commenting on how big her hole looked and how good it felt wrapped around my cock.

We both climbed up on the bed and snuggled enjoying just being naked with our bodies pressed up against each other.

After many sweet nothings, she pulled back and asked me, "So you still think my pussy is big enough?"

"Yes it sure is, I really like how your hole has been stretched so much that when I go inside you, it feels so soft and silky and caresses my cock like a silk glove!"

I have never felt a pussy as good as her's, over the years she has kept it well stretched by dating other men, and I have never worried about it tightening up. For me I love a well fucked pussy, there is nothing like having your wife come home late in the night and waking you up so she can let me fuck her freshly fucked pussy, it has never ceased to excite me to a point of nearly unbridled lust. She and I both love the excitement of her dating and her being fucked by many different men.

"Do you remember when we first started to make love, how we couldn't see each other very often and I complained that I didn't get to fuck you as much as I wanted?"

"Yes I do, and I suggested you use a toy to masturbate with and you liked it a lot."

"Yea, but I still craved you cock in my pussy, you drove me wild when we were together, I needed to feel you in my pussy, and my bottle just didn't give me the satisfaction of having a real flesh and blood dick in my hole!"

"I remember when we did get together we barely spent anytime out of bed."

"Mmmm, I remember those days well, I couldn't get enough of you, I think we skipped all manner of normal life and we spent our time fucking, but when you left I felt so empty, I really needed to feel you in me all the time, I spent many days just dreaming of our next time together, I had to feel your hot throbbing cock in my pussy, I was climbing the walls until your next return, and the bottle just didn't fill that void."

"That was a long time ago, but are you happy now?"

"Yes I am, we are finally starting to slow down a little bit, but I still get a powerful itch from time to time, I am so glad we still have each other, although I still need a little extra now and again."

You are still one horny woman, aren't you, do you have someone in mind?"

"Well there are always a lot of men that still find me attractive, unfortunately today one must be very cautious, and you know how much I hate condoms, so until I get a clean bill of health from any of them, then It's just you and me babe!"

"The good old days were sure much better, and since your lovers were all soldiers like me, we all had to go through screening and the chances of any problems was slim to none."

"So what brought all this up about your big pussy, and needing some more extra curricular fucking?"

Chapter Four The Confession

She replied in a rather shameful sounding voice, "This is hard for me but I need to get something off my conscious, I hope you don't get mad at me.!"

"So what did you do, something illegal, buy something we cant afford?"

"No, nothing like that, just I lied to you and I did something I probably shouldn't have done at the time. Would you let me tell you about it, without you interrupting."

"Yes, you really have me curious, so I'll listen."

So her story unfolded.

"You remember when you suggested I use an object to simulate a cock in my pussy, when we were apart, since I craved you fucking me so much, I told you while I enjoyed using my little bottle, it really did not replace the real thing."

I nodded.

Then when you came back after a couple of weeks, you noticed my pussy was much looser than before and you asked me if I had been fucking someone else, and I told you that I had not, that the small bottle didn't do it anymore and I had found a larger bottle?

I nodded again.

"Remember I told you before we met, the guy I was babysitting for, took me out into the woods and how we got hot and heavy in his car, and I admitted I would have fucked him if I had not been on my period?"

I didn't say anything, my brain was racing through possible scenario's even though she had not said much, but just the mention of him, set off alarm bells in my head, I just kinda let out a low, uhhoh.

"I continued to baby sit for his family, but I told you he didn't try anything after that one time. After you and I met and started having sex and you got me so worked up, that I wanted your hot throbbing cock in my pussy all the time, and after a short time the bottle really didn't do it anymore. Well maybe a week after I started using the bottle I babysat his kids and he offered to walk me home. On the way he said he wanted to show me something we made a detour into the training area to a building only the cadre used. He unlocked the door to the building and we went inside."

"In one of the rooms he showed me it was set up as a bedroom, he explained it was for visiting cadre when they came from other schools to observe the training. I might have been young. But not stupid, I knew why he was showing me the bed."

I looked him in the eyes and said, "I think I know why you showed me this little hide away!"

He replied, "What do you think I brought you here for?"

I replied, "I think you want to try to get into my pants again!"

He replied, "Well you can't blame me for trying!"

I just looked at him and thought about what he was saying and what he wanted to do, and I thought about you and how I would be cheating on you if I did give into him, but my hormones took over and like I said, I needed a real cock in my pussy, not a bottle. So I looked at him and told him that I wasn't sure if we should and sat on the bed anyway. In my mind I reasoned that he was married and was not a threat to our relationship, and it would just be sex.

"I told him that after that night in the car, I was disappointed we had not fucked, that I thought about it often, and that if he wanted to, then we could do it!"

He was on me in a flash, we kissed, fondled and finally we striped off our clothes and he had me lay down on the bed and he crawled up between my legs. I took hold of his cock and guided it to my pussy and told him "Fuck me!" Fuck me he did, like a wild man. We did it two times before I insisted I get home before my parents got worried and called his house.

"Honey, it was good sex, it felt so good to have his cock in my pussy, it really did fill my need at the time for cock until you could be with me. "It's kinda you fault that you opened me up and released my craving for cock!"

"So when you asked me if I had been fucking someone else and I said no, that was a lie. He and I met there nearly everyday when you were not here and as soon after you would leave I was back in that little room fucking his brains out!"

"Do you remember that week I came up to see you and we took a room in a hotel and you shaved my pussy?"

"Of course, that was pretty hot!"

"Well, it was not only hot you you, but it was super exciting for him too.!" When he picked me up from the train station, we went right back to the room in the training area and as soon as he saw my shaved pussy, he couldn't keep his eyes off of it. I remember he said it was the first time he had seen a real shaved pussy, that he had only seen them in dirty magazines, where whores were showing off their pussies and he remembered one in particular where the whore was laying down on her back and was spreading her shaved pussy for the camera.

I asked him if he liked that picture of the whore spreading her shaved pussy, and he said it was really hot and it made him hard. He also said he wished he could have fucked one like that at the time.

So I laid down on the bed and spread my legs and I looked at him and spread my pussy open for him, and I said, "Is this what you saw, do you like it?"

I could see he was really excited, and he jumped up on the bed and just shoved his cock in my shaved pussy and fucked me like a crazy man. When he was done, he pulled out and just sat back on his legs and looked at my pussy watching his cum ooze out. I looked at him and asked him if he liked fucking his whore. That was when I realized I really was a whore and I was hooked on fucking other men.

"Now you know the real reason why my pussy was becoming looser."

12