Confessions from a Secretive Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was kinda stunned, but then again I knew she had the hots for this guy, and like she said she regretted that she was on her period that night in the woods. How could I be mad at her, given our own perversions later in our marriage, but I guess, her fucking other men started a couple of years before her admission of him fucking her that one time well before she started dating other men with my knowledge, I guess she was already ready to date other guys, she just had to wait till the time was right to plant the seed in my mind.

"I am not mad at you, I am not sure how I would have reacted to you fucking him had I know before we got married. But not now, it just turns me on to know now my wife wanted to be a bad girl, even before we discussed her being a bad girl."

"I do love you, and this does not change a thing, you had me under your spell right from the start, like I said, you have the best pussy I have ever fucked and I meant it then and I mean it now!"

She just looked at me and smiled and pulled me close to her and we kissed as my dick grew hard again, I rolled her over and fucked her hard for what seemed like hours, until the wee hours of the morning.

As we lay there exhausted, I looked at her and asked, "So that one time he came to see you, after we were married, was that the only time?"

She looked at me and said, "It was the only time after we were married, but truth is he didn't just stop by, he called me one day and said he was being posted to somewhere else and could he see me one last time. I agreed and he came by and we didn't just do it one time, we did it all day long until just before you got home!"

All I can say is that, women do like to keep their secrets, the same as we men do. I just wonder what other sexy secrets she has that I don't know about.

*

This is a true story, so your comments and emails are welcome.

12