Confessions From An Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers

I lowered one of my hands from the door and reached down between my legs. I tried to push on the head with my fingers to get it to go into the right place, but it still didn't work. Desperate, I used my fingers to spread my opening as wide as I could and Jack probed one more time. This time I could feel the warm head push just inside of me. Jack must have been able to tell that he still wasn't at the perfect angle because I felt him shift once again.

The next time he thrust forward, I could feel him slide deeper inside me. We both let loose with deep moans as we began to make love in this alien position. Jack's strong hands gripped my waist and he penetrated deeper with each forward plunge. I had to put my hands back up on the door for support because my legs felt like they had turned to jelly.

After a few moments of this gentle thrusting, I could feel Jack's hands tighten around my waist. He began to push a little harder. At the same time he used his hands to draw me back against him. The heights of orgasm that I had been at earlier came rushing back. Without even realizing it, I had begun to use my own hands to push against the door -- forcing my body to thrust back against my husband even harder.

My orgasm came just when I thought that I wouldn't be able to stand it for one moment longer. Jack instinctively wrapped his arms around me. If he hadn't, I surely would have collapsed in a dizzy heap. He held me with his strong arms as my body quaked and shivered.Waves of pleasure washed over me.

As my body began to recover, Jack began to move inside me once again. I braced my hands against the door as he quickly built up to powerfully thrusting into me once again. My hair had fallen forward over my face and I knew that I must look a mess. Jack surprised me when he leaned forward across my back and I felt his mouth on my shoulder. What started as a kiss on my shoulder turned into a bite as I felt his teeth against my skin. You might think that sounds a little funny, but I thought it felt awfully nice at the time.

Jack's arms tightened around me and he plunged full length inside me. I took one hand down from the wall and reached back to hold his head against the back of my shoulder as I felt him explode deep inside me. His cries were muffled against my shoulder and I could feel his seed erupting over and over in my depths.

He held me in this same position after he had finished. I could feel his seed leaking out of me almost immediately and thought to myself that this sure was a fun position, but it wasn't the best way to make babies. Finally, Jack let himself slip from inside me and he spun me around to face him. Our arms went around each other instantly and we enjoyed a deep passionate kiss.

I could have stayed there like that all day. Unfortunately, the moment was interrupted by a lot of noise and commotion outside. Without thinking, Jack moved me aside and opened the bathroom door to see what was going on. I shrieked and held my hands up in an attempt to cover myself.

Jack stooped down and picked his clothes up from the floor and slipped out of the door while holding the clothes in front of him. I looked around and noticed that we didn't even have any toilet paper yet. Instead, I picked up my panties and tried to clean myself up as best I could.

I jumped as Jack came back and threw the door open, shouting, "The furniture is here!"

I immediately jumped inside the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed and shouted back, "Will you please shut the door?"

Jack gave me a quick sheepish look, "Oh...Sorry." Then he was gone.

I waited until I was fairly certain that he wasn't going to come back and put me on display again. When he didn't, I climbed out of the tub and got dressed -- only this time I didn't have any panties to put on. I knew that the decent thing to do would have been to go into the bedroom and get a fresh pair to put on, but I was excited to see what goodies were being delivered to us. I did my best to straighten my hair and look presentable. In the end, I just shrugged at my reflection and headed outside.

I was greeted with the sight of a whole squadron of huge trucks. The backdoors of some had been thrown open and I could see all kinds of furniture stacked inside. Out of some of the other trucks piled dozens of soldiers. Evidently, they had been sent to help carry everything inside the new homes.

I stood aside as Jack and a couple of the soldiers carried our new belongings inside. Each apartment was supplied with a sofa, chair, coffee table, and lamp for the living room. Each kitchen was outfitted with a table and three chairs. Our bedroom furniture consisted of a bed, dresser, and a nightstand.

As Jack lent his hand to helping carry furniture in for the other families, I busied myself by digging through our bags to find the sheets and the blankets that we had packed. I made the bed and put away our clothes in the dresser. Then I stood back and smiled. It was starting to look like a real home.

When Jack finally returned, he looked around approvingly and said, "Peg, You are so organized that maybe the army should have taken you, too."

We went off in search of the Base Exchange so that we could buy some of the other essentials that you need in order to run a home. We made a list that included pillows, toilet paper, and most importantly, curtains. Along the way Jack filled me in on what they had been told while they had been separated from us.

"In two days I will be moved into different barracks while they put us through our basic training," he said, "The training will last twelve weeks and during that time I have to stay at the barracks. We won't be able to see each other until it's all over."

This didn't come as a surprise to either of us. The draft board had given us all of this information in advance. Twelve weeks was certainly a long time, but it was just something that we would have to get through.

"The Lieutenant said that there was a possibility that we might get a weekend furlough somewhere along the way if our unit performs well," he continued.

"Well, you make sure that you do everything that you're supposed to," I replied, "Remember, you have a wife at home that needs her husband."

Jack raised his eyebrows at my statement and gave me a leer. My face went beet red! I hadn't meant it in that way. I gave him a playful slap across the arm, "You're a beast!" I scolded him while trying to suppress a giggle.

We brought our purchases home and then we went off to the commissary to get some food to stock our kitchen. We didn't have a lot of money, but thankfully the prices were really cheap in both places.

That evening I cooked our first home meal with pork chops, green beans, and mashed potatoes. Jack ate with gusto and I was very relieved. Thankfully, Having grown up in a household where I was the only daughter meant that I had plenty of practice in cooking meals.

After dinner Jack went outside and visited with some of his new army buddies while I busied myself with cleaning up the kitchen. When I had finished, I went into the bedroom to see what I could do about hanging the curtains. Our little fun and games in the bathroom earlier had been really nice, but I was hoping that those sort of activities might move to our bedroom tonight.

I may have learned a thing or two about cooking while growing up, but I sure hadn't learned much about simple home building projects. I settled with putting the curtains up with thumb tacks. It didn't look too great, but at least they were in place and would keep any prying eyes out. I only hoped that they wouldn't fall down at some very inopportune moment.

As darkness began to descend, Jack came back inside and I heard him call for me. I didn't respond and waited for him to come in search of me. When he opened the door to our bedroom he was greeted by the sight of me completely naked and waiting for him in bed I had the covers turned down on his side of the bed and I laid there wantonly exposed for his eyes.

I'll never forget that look of surprise that he had in his eyes when he saw me. He tore his shirt off over his head and started towards me while undoing his pants. As he let the pants fall, they bunched around his ankles. He tripped and fell forwards landing half on and half off the bed!

Jack landed in a heap and slid to the floor. I started to laugh, but my merriment was cut short when I noticed that he wasn't moving.

"Jack?" I said.

There was still no movement. I quickly scrambled out of the bed and knelt down beside his body as it lay slumped against the side of the bed. All thoughts of laughter vanished immediately. I was now downright scared!

"Jack?" I repeated.

I took his face in my hands and turned it to face me. His eyes were closed and he still wasn't moving. For some strange reason I did like I always saw them do in the movies -- I lifted his eyelid and looked at his eyeball intently.

What was I going to do?

All of a sudden, Jack opened his eyes and swiftly grabbed me about the waist.

"Ha! Gotchya now!" he growled and pulled me onto his lap.

I was furious with him for scaring me like that. I pounded on his shoulders with my tiny fists. I don't think it fazed him very much because he was still laughing uproariously at me.

"You creep!" I shrieked at him, "I thought you were really hurt!"

"Nothing hurt here except my dignity, ma'am," he said.

With the panic of the moment fading, I replayed the sight of him tripping over his pants in my mind. I started to laugh once again. I pounded him on the shoulders again anyways.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again," I said through my laughter, "or else I'll make sure you have something to be in pain over."

"Okay, okay," Jack said as he chuckled too, "I promise that next time I will be sure to break at least three bones if it happens again."

"You had just better, buster," I told him and we both had a laugh.

As our laughter died away, I suddenly became very aware of how sexy it was to be straddling my half naked husband while not wearing a stitch of clothing myself. Jack must have been thinking the same thing because I could feel his member stirring beneath me.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. I could feel his hands moving over my exposed back as our lips moved wetly against each others. Desire flooded through my body and I squirmed my hips around on his lap -- rubbing myself shamelessly against his hardness. Jack's hands moved down to my bare bottom and pulled me tighter to him.

Our breathing got heavier and we moaned against each others lips as the hunger built. I felt Jack reach his hand down between us. I scooted back a bit to give his hand room and he quickly freed himself from the confines of his boxers.

Just like earlier in the bathroom, I wasn't exactly sure of what to do. Luckily, Jack's strong hands grasped my waist and he lifted me effortlessly. He attempted to place me onto his stiffness, but couldn't quite manage this tricky maneuver. I quickly reached my own hand down to hold his shaft at a different angle and he tried again.

"No...Not there...No," I hissed hoarsely.

He moved me slightly backwards and tried again.

"Yes...There...Oh!" I cried.

Slowly I felt my body slide down his hard shaft as he filled me completely. I loved the feeling of his strong hands guiding me lower and I let out a long, loud moan. At last, I could feel us become completely joined. I sat motionlessly and savored the feeling of having my husband inside me once again. I leaned forward and we kissed passionately.

I felt Jack's hands urging my hips upwards once again. I tried to raise myself up as much as I could and then I sank back down on him again. My Lord, that felt so good! No sooner had I hit bottom again and he was lifting me once more.

After that, I didn't need his hands to coax me into any motion. I took over and rode him over and over. Jack lifted his hands and held my breasts while I made love to him on the floor of our bedroom. I could feel him straining to lift and meet my thrusts as his fingers rolled my sensitive nipples. The whole time, we moaned and grunted in the throes of passion.

I don't know how long we made love like this. I could feel my muscles beginning to tire. Still, I rose and sank on his magnificent hardness and I could feel an orgasm gathering strength inside me. Suddenly, Jack gave a powerful upwards thrust and I could feel him releasing inside me. As I felt his member throbbing and emptying, it triggered my own orgasm.

I lost all control of my muscles and let myself sink all of the way down on him. Jack used his hands to twist my hips back and forth while I let out a small scream at my release. I collapsed against his chest as my body shook as it was wracked with waves of pleasure.

Finally, we stopped all movement and waited for our heartbeats to return to earth. Jack waited until I looked him in the eye.

"Mrs. Hawthorne," he whispered tenderly, "You are just full of surprises."

I looked at him with love in my eyes. Then I reached up and tapped him on the tip of the nose with my finger.

"And don't you ever forget that, Mr. Hawthorne, "I replied.

Jack leaned me towards him and we kissed tenderly. I could feel his seed leaking out of me and I knew we were making a real mess. I climbed off of him and could feel my muscles protesting at the unaccustomed workout they had just be subjected to. I climbed onto the bed -- sliding beneath the covers.

As I saw Jack start to rise, I couldn't help myself, "Don't forget to take your pants all of the way off this time."

We both laughed and Jack slid into bed beside me. What a day it had been! We had discovered two new ways in which to make love and the night wasn't even half over!

We laid in bed in each others arms -- just cuddling quietly and enjoying the feeling of closeness that we both felt. I thought that I heard a noise and I lifted my head, trying to make out what it was. I heard it again and this time I could make it out quite clearly.

It was the sound of crying that I heard coming through the wall. My heart broke as I realized that it must be Maria. Jack looked at me puzzled, "what is it?" he asked.

I told him all about meeting Maria on the bus. I told him how she had seemed to be so lost and frightened. I even explained how she had practically begged me to keep near her in line so that we could live next to each other.

Jack listened intently. "I think that I met her husband. There was one Puerto Rican looking guy in our group. Roberto -- I think his name was. Didn't say much to anybody -- sorta alone and by himself most of the time."

"That poor thing, "I replied, "she was so tiny. I don't think she could have been a day over sixteen."

We laid there trying not to listen, but listening all the same. After a while the sound of the sobbing stopped and I was grateful for that. I snuggled against Jack's muscular shoulder and let my fingers idly trace across his broad chest.

After a while, I heard another noise. I lifted my head again to see if I could make it out. It was quiet for a couple of minutes and then it began again. It was Maria -- only this time she most definitely wasn't crying. I realized that it was the sound of them making love.

I raised my hand to my mouth and looked at Jack with big eyes. I had never heard anybody else making love before. It suddenly hit me that I had better watch out how much noise I made if it was that easy to hear through the walls.

Jack suppressed a laugh and whispered, "Looks like everything worked out fine next door."

I slapped him on the arm and laid back down next to him. "We shouldn't be listening to this."

We once again laid there trying not to listen, but listening anyways. I have to admit that it was pretty erotic. Jack must have thought so too because it wasn't long before I could feel him stirring down below once again.

It wasn't long before we, too were making love again for the third time that day. This time there were no new positions to get ourselves into and when we reached the finish, not one drop of Jack's seed was wasted. He moved over the top of me and we made love in our very own marital bed for the first time.

How was I ever going to survive for twelve weeks without this wonderful man to share my bed every night?

(Please check back again soon as the story continues)

LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers
12