Confessions From An Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers

As he kissed me once again, I raised my hands to his shoulders and pushed his robe off and let it too fall to the floor. My husband was now completely naked as he held me to him. My mind was swirling with desire as Jack reached down and lifted my nightgown up over my head. Now, I too was naked -- save for my matching panties - before a man for the very first time. As he let the nightgown fall to the ground, Jack took a moment to look at his new wife.

I don't think my heart was even beating. That moment couldn't have lasted more than a second and a half, but it seemed as if it went on for hours. I also took this moment to look at my new husband. I took in his broad shoulders that tapered away to a thin waist. I also had my very first view of Jack's manhood. It was very stiff and stood out from his body luridly. I had no way of comparing him to any other man. All I knew was that it looked much too large to do what I knew was going to happen very soon.

Jack took me in his arms again and we both experienced the feel of flesh against flesh for the first time. Our lips came together and we both reveled in this moment -- a moment that we had both thought a lot about as we were growing up. Some things in life never live up to your expectations, but I must say that this was most assuredly not one of those times! The feeling of Jack's hands moving over my bare back was almost as exciting as the feeling of his hard chest mashing against my naked breasts.

Just when I thought that I couldn't possibly stand it for another second, Jack broke our kiss. While looking straight into my eyes, he slowly turned and urged me gently to our marital bed. He held my hand as I slid between the cool sheets. I tried with all of my might to maintain eye contact, but I must admit to being more than a bit curious. My eyes wandered down to his hardness and I felt a shiver of excitement race through me as I gazed at this object that had been the cause of many a restless night during my lifetime.

I laid back against the soft pillows while Jack made his way around to his side of the bed. When he arrived at his side, he pulled the covers back and paused a moment to stare at my exposed nakedness. I fought my natural shyness and let his eyes drink in the sight of his new bride. It felt both slightly wicked and yet powerfully erotic to feel his gaze roaming along my body.

"Peg, I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life," he said.

I felt like I was on the verge of tears. I couldn't have made any kind of reply if my life had depended on it. I simply held out my arms to welcome him into our bed. My heart began hammering harder than ever as I felt his weight on the mattress beside me. I turned as he took me in his arms and we kissed once again. Yes, I was nervous and a bit scared, but I felt so safe as he held me in those strong arms of his. This was my husband and he would always be there to protect me and to comfort me.

I melted against Jack's chest and again savored the feel of his naked skin against mine. I once again felt the unmistakable presence of his engorged manhood pressing against me. I was beginning to really enjoy the feel of his member and I pushed myself tighter against him. This caused Jack to emit a soft groan. It made me feel so happy that he was finding such pleasure with me.

Jack reached his hand up between our bodies and took a hold of my breast. This time it was my turn to moan in pleasure and I instinctively arched my back -- pushing my breast against his large hand. I knew that I was never as blessed as some other girls when it came to the size of my breasts. I may not have been an Olivia De Havilland, but if Jack was disappointed, he never let on as much. His fingers took hold of my sensitive nipple and I felt it become quite rigid as he gently rolled it -- causing me to moan once more against his hungry lips.

I was having increased difficulty in breathing as Jack elicited such delicious pleasure throughout my body. Without even realizing it, our lower bodies had begun grinding against each other's. Our kiss broke and Jack moved his lips to the side of my neck. I arched my head to the side to offer him the full expanse of my exposed flesh. My arms moved around his neck as I held him to me. His lips and tongue felt nicer than anything I had ever imagined.

Ever so slowly, Jack's kisses gradually moved lower. I lifted my head to watch the sight of my husband kissing across my smooth upper chest. As he began to kiss up the slope of my breasts, I heard and felt him murmur, "So beautiful....."

I kept my head elevated as I watched Jack's lips and tongue arrived at my swollen nipple. I moaned loudly as I felt his warm mouth close over the sensitive nub. Then, my head fell back as I felt a new unfamiliar wave of pleasure sweep through me. My arms held his head to me and I let him make love to my breasts. I felt him shift slightly and then I felt his mouth moving to repeat the same exquisite torture to my other breast.

Jack must have been feeling the same building pleasure that I was experiencing because the actions of his mouth became more and more urgent. His tongue moved more rapidly and he sucked harder at each nipple as he moved back and forth between each of my mounds. For my part, all I could do was writhe beneath him as he transported me to places that I had only been able to imagine existed.

Slowly, Jack began lowering his hand down my side until he reached my last vestige of clothing -- my panties. I felt his fingers move beneath the waist band and he began pushing them down over my hips. I lifted myself slightly to assist him in ridding me of this last barrier of modesty. Now, it was as it should be -- all that I had to offer was now his.

He lifted his head from my breast and brought his lips to mine once again. His strong hand gently stroked along my outer thigh and up over the curve of my hip. After a minute or two, he reached up and took my much smaller hand in his. Ever so slowly, Jack moved my hand down between our bodies. I let him guide me until I felt his hardness against my palm and my fingers instinctively closed around the warm shaft.

I don't have to tell you that this was the first time that I had ever touched a man in such a way. No matter how many times I had dreamed of this moment, there was simply no way to prepare oneself for this magical moment. So many thoughts raced through my brain! He felt so large and so hot in my hand. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or what, but it seemed to pulse with a life of its own. And, I was so amazed that anything could simultaneously feel so hard, yet so soft and smooth in my hand.

Jack let out a deep moan as my hand moved all around his manhood. I explored all the way from his rough pubic hair to the swollen head and back again. I tried to pump it to give him even more pleasure, but I must have done something wrong. I felt Jack give a small jump and I was crushed -- I thought that I must be the worst person in the whole world at this.

He didn't say anything, but he reached down and took a hold of my hand once again. He moved my hand farther down his shaft and waited for my grip to tighten once again. Then, he gently guided my hand up and down his shaft. I could feel the difference at once as I stroked him slowly. Jack must have felt the difference at once as well because I could hear his sharp intake of air. How wonderful it felt to know that I was giving him so much pleasure!

I barely had time to revel in my new found ability to give my husband this type of pleasure when I felt Jack's hand return to my thigh. This time his hand reached down even lower and moved to the inside of my thigh and gently urged my legs open. Oh, God! This was it -- he was going to actually touch me down there!

His strong, mill worker's hand caressed its way up my inner thigh. I let my legs fall even wider apart -- offering all of myself to him. Finally, I felt his fingers reach my moist opening. He jabbed a couple of times and now it was my turn to give a small jump of discomfort. I released my grip on his hardness and reached down to guide his hand to my aching clitoris. The sensation of his first touch sent a wave of pleasure through me like an electric current and I let loose with a long sigh.

I quickly replaced my hand on his thick shaft and we were both soon moaning as we gave each other such pleasure. This had to be the most wonderful thing in the whole wide world! I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter down below and I felt Jack begin to thrust his hips in time to the movements of my hand. Just when I thought that I didn't want this to ever end, Jack shifted and raised himself above me.

My hand remained on his hardness as I felt his weigh settle over me. I guided the huge head to my opening and felt him begin to push against me. This was it! My eyes widened as I felt myself being stretched like never before. A couple of more tentative pushes and then Jack pushed through my barrier. I barely had time to register that Jack was now inside me because the pain was quite intense. I was prepared to feel some pain on his first entry, but nothing in life quite prepares you for that type of pain down there!

I let out a small cry and Jack immediately stopped his movements. He looked down at me with such concern -- afraid that he had injured me for life. "Peg, are you ok?", he asked and started to withdraw.

I quickly reached down to hold his hips in place. "Yes" I croaked, "don't ." They were the only words that I could manage, but thankfully Jack understood and remained inside me without moving. I felt his arms tighten around me and that made me feel better.

In a moment or two the pain began to subside a little. Jack was kissing me again and I gently urged his hips forward once again. This brought fresh waves of pain as I felt him moving deeper inside me. I tried to will my body to relax and accept him, but that was too much to ask at that moment. Finally, I felt him all the way inside me. His weight ground against my pubic mound.

I had barely enough time to register the fact that my new husband was buried inside me all the way when he began to slowly withdraw. He didn't pull all of the way out, though - then he was thrusting forward again. We were doing it! We were making love!

I'd like to say that all of the pain turned immediately to pleasure, but that's not how it was for me. The pain lessened somewhat, but there was still a great deal of discomfort. My hands moved up Jack's muscular back as he kept up a slow, steady pace. He was moaning over and over again as he penetrated me to my depths. With each thrust, he seemed to withdraw just a little bit further.

What a wonderful feeling it was to feel Jack over the top of me while making love! I could feel his much more powerful body moving and straining and it was all I could do to keep myself from screaming out in pleasure at that sensation. Through my clouded mind I noticed that Jack's movements were becoming more rapid. His arms tightened around me and he was murmuring over and over into my ear how much he loved me.

There was another sensation that punched through the cloud in my brain as well. That was the sensation of an orgasm building inside me. Each powerful plunge brought new jolts of pleasure coursing through my body. I found myself starting to lift each time Jack thrust into me. I was unaware of it, but at some point I too had started muttering words of endearment into his ear.

Before those feelings could grow any deeper, however, I felt Jack's body stiffen and he thrust himself all of the way inside me. He gave a deep groan and my fingers gripped his shoulders tightly. I wanted to scream in joy as I felt his seed spurting deep within my womb! There is no more glorious feeling in the whole world than this moment and I clung to him desperately as his essence poured forth into me.

You may think that I was a little disappointed that I didn't attain my own orgasm, but you would be dead wrong. Don't get me wrong -- orgasm are pretty nice things, indeed -- but the moment when a man sends his seed deep inside you is the single most wonderful sensation that any woman can ever experience. You may laugh and call me old fashioned, but I still believe that this is the reason God put men and women on this planet and it may have been His greatest gift of all.

After a short while, Jack withdrew himself from me and rolled off onto his side. I missed the feel of him inside me immediately. I rolled over onto my side and laid my head against his shoulder. Jack strained to look me in the face and he asked with his voice all full of concern if I was ok. I nodded my head and tried to smile, but I was sure feeling sore down below.

He laid back and I snuggled closer to him -- just enjoying the feel of him being so close. His chest was rising and falling rapidly still and I could hear his heart beating like mad in his chest. I could feel some of his seed leaking out of me and I pressed my thighs together in an effort to keep as much of it inside as possible.

After a few silent minutes I heard Jack clear his throat and ask timidly, " Peg, was it alright with you?"

I kissed his chest and then looked up into his eyes. "It was beautiful, darling." And I meant that with my whole soul. Lying there in the arms of my new husband with his seed inside me was absolutely the most beautiful moment of all.

(I hope that you enjoyed this first chapter. Please stay tuned as the story continues)

LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers