Confessions of a Check-Out Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber selected her clients carefully. She wasn't into quick sex with transient men. She didn't need to be. She chose wisely and looked for charm; intelligence; and basic decency in a man. She preferred long-term engagements, but would dally in one-night arrangements, which wasn't that often and usually required a referral from a trusted contact.

'That's so nice Honey,' Amber said as she watched Nick 's mouth at work. After a few more moments, Amber whispered in his ear, 'I think it's time I took you're temperature – don't you?'

'Yes nurse,' replied Nick as Amber lifted herself off his legs, spun around, got of the sofa and knelt on the floor between his legs. 'Now let's see here,' she said as her nimble fingers undid his trousers. She slowly pulled his fly down until it was fully open. Nick never wore underpants when Amber was due. Once the zipper almost caught the tough skin of his scrotum, but Amber was well prepared and careful. Nick's cock sprung up in front of her. She liked his cock. Circumcised; large knob; thick shaft; and about six or seven inches long. She entwined her fingers around it and pulled it down on an angle - its stiffness resisting the move.

'That's nice,' was all that Nick said.

Amber liked the shape of most men's cocks. See had seen a few in her life. She had learnt from trial or error what men liked and what they didn't. She started to twang it from side to side. This was something Amber always started with. She found that it induced a total erection on every male she did it to. It was a simple movement, where she would draw Nick's stiff cock right over to one side and let go. She liked seeing it spring back and forth until it stopped. Then she would pull it over to the other side and repeat the process.

After a two dozen of these Nick's cock was rock hard.

Amber held his cock shaft and then pressed her full soft lips on the top of his knob and gave it a long kiss, followed by a gentle bite.

'You're a devil in disguise Babe,' Nick moaned as she watched down at the pleasure being applied.

'I'm just Naughty Nurse,' answered Amber as she took Nick's knob into her mouth whilst looking up into his eyes. Nick groaned back.

For the next five or ten minutes Amber worked on Nick's cock. Licking; flicking and swirling her tongue all over his knob, whilst slowly stroking the shaft with her fingers. The only sound was the slurping from Amber's mouth as she applied more saliva and pressure, with the occasional groan of pleasure from Nick.

Nick's hands found Amber's tits again and he started to kneed each breast with slow rhythmic pleasure.

Amber stopped for a moment and drank some Bollinger. She then took another sip but kept it in her mouth. She could feel it effervescing inside. She went down on him again and let the Bollinger in her mouth leak out over his knob and down his shaft. Amber then took all of Nick's cock in her mouth. Nick groaned louder. It was champagne deep-throat. Holding her breath, she kept Nick's cock deep in her mouth for about thirty seconds, rocking her head from side to side and in small circles, listening to Nick's groans of pleasure. As she withdrew her mouth, she sucked long and hard on his shaft taking all remaining champagne with her. She looked up at Nick and swallowed.

'Do you think Madame Bollinger would approve with what we are doing with her champagne?' she winked with a cheeky grin.

'Absolutely,' was the only word Nick could muster.

'Baby, there's still a lot more to come.' Amber stood up and looked down at Nick and his red pulsing cock, 'Let's give him a rest for a while.'

Amber took a few steps back kicked off her white shoes.

Nick regained energy, and said, 'Bring those feet to me babe.'

With her breasts still exposed, Amber sat at one end of the sofa while Nick moved to the other end. She lifted her legs up onto the sofa and moved her feet up to Nick's chest and parked them. Nick started to massage her feet through the white stockings. Pulling on the stockings at the end of each toe.

'I would die for your feet,' Nick joked as he reached for the suspender clips.

Amber's perfect twat presented in front of him. But the great temptation was over-looked as Nick unfastened each suspender clip until all were loose. Then he slowly and gently rolled each stocking down until they each reached the top of Amber's ankles. They now looked like schoolgirl bobby socks.

'Oh so cute baby, so cute,' Nick said rubbing his hands on her soft soles.

His cock was still rock hard, and Amber knew it would remain so until she milked the hot white creamy stuff that was begging to be released.

Nick slowly and deliberated rolled each stocking down over her feet until it just covered her toes. He massaged and licked her heels and ran his hands up and down her smooth hairless legs, occasionally going that extra distance to dance his fingers softly over her upper thighs.

Now for the anticipated coup de grace. Nick rolled each stocking off and dropped them on the floor.

'Baby, you are not allowed to have toes as beautiful as these. Where will I ever find specimens like this ever again?'

Amber just giggled.

Nick ran his fingers between each toe. He lifted a foot up to his mouth and took in each toe one by one. Sucking and lingering on with each one in his mouth. They came out wet and glistening. Amber's feet were an enviable size 6. The right size to take all toes into one's mouth at the same time. Nick indulged himself in this activity for some time, only pausing to take occasional sips of Bollinger, which he liberally moistened her feet with.

Amber knew she had sexy feet. She had been told so since starting to date at sixteen. Nick was her most ardent fan, and she got off on his fetish and allowed him to indulge as much as he wanted.

Nick moved her feet down to his throbbing member. Amber sat up. He positioned her feet between his cock, and started to move them up and down with his hands. Amber assisted with the rhythmic movement. Nick let go and watched as Amber maintained the rhythm. He reached over to the side table and took and small bottle of scented oil. Amber took it and drizzled it on his cock and her soles. This provided an immediate increase in pleasure. Nick moaned and lay back to watch and enjoy Amber's footwork. What a sight - seeing Amber's gorgeous feet and toes jerking him off, whilst behind them the vista of a magnificent vagina waiting for his undivided attention later in the evening.

Nick was in heaven as he sipped the Bollinger, whilst he watched Amber work on his cock with her petite feet. Amber knew that he liked a long slow foot job and was happy to keep up the right amount of stroking pressure and lube to keep things nice and slippery. Amber worked on Nick with practiced skill. His cock was securely compressed between her soles and she stroked it slowly and deliberately. Occasionally she would move her two big toes over his knob and press down on it or circle the tip slowly.

Nick lay there very contented and watched while sipping his champagne. Amber had returned to stroking with her soles and continued this for another ten minutes. Nick took a sip and then started to make small involuntary grunt sounds.

'I can feel it - I can feel it building Babe,' Nick whispered out loud.

'Then let the champagne flow Honey – right out of your dick,' Amber purred back.

That turned Nick on even more.

'Oh Baby, you know the right words to get a man off and over the finish...' Nick stopped before he could finish, and said, "Oh baby – oh baby – oh – oh - here it cums...'

Amber felt Nick's cock stiffen more and then spasm. A shot of jizz spurted out from his cock's single eye. It shot straight up into the air a few inches and came drizzling down over her feet. . Nick groaned repeatedly and seemed short for breath. His head rolled back on the sofa. The next few strokes saw more cum spurts, not as forceful, but just as pleasurable for Nick. White hot creamy cum cascaded down over Nick's cock onto Amber's beautiful feet. Amber loved seeing jizz come out of men's cocks. Each time it was different. No two were ever the same. After a few more jerks of pleasure Nick put both his hands on Amber's feet as an indication to stop. He then clasped her feet and massaged his hot jizz into them; between her toes; on her soles and heels; and up her delicate ankles. He then flopped back on the soft armrest and wiped his hands over his exposed stomach.

Amber eyed Nick with a cheeky look and said,' How you feeling Honey – I believe the operation went OK, and by-the-way your temperature is just fine,' she giggled.

She looked to her feet, which glistened with Nick's cum.

'They sure smell cummy and creamy, and feel fantastic. Maybe we should bottle this muff smelling white stuff of yours and sell it as the best moisturiser there is,' she joked.

'I don't think so, you little minx. My cum is for you and you alone. Well, at least for the foreseeable future and while I can afford it,' Nick laughed.

'I'll be right back ', Amber purred as she wriggled off the sofa and went to the bathroom. She sat on the closed toilet seat and gently wiped her feet with a damp face cloth. Working between each toe, on to her soles and then up to her ankles. She needed to pee, so lifted the seat up, sat back and emptied her bladder. 'That's much better', she thought to herself.

Returning to the lounge room, Nick had also cleaned himself up and dressed. Amber had fastened her two big front buttons up but left her feet bare and exposed for Nick's visual pleasure.

Nick stood up from the sofa and smiled at Amber. 'Come here baby,' he gestured with open arms. Amber waltzed into his arms and let them envelop her. With Amber on cute tip-toes, they kissed passionately for a minute or so. Nick's tongue explored her inner mouth whilst in turn Amber reciprocated. Nick was hot with desire. Just being with Amber was a treat, not to mention the ecstasy of fucking her.

They let go of their embrace. Nick asked, 'Hungry? I've got some goodies in the refrigerator.'

'I'm starving Honey. I missed dinner."

'Ok then, how about freshly shucked oysters and another bottle of Bollinger?'

'Bring 'em on - You sure know how to get between a girl's legs, don't ya Nick,' Amber grinned as she lent forward and ran her long finger nails back and forwards over his spent cock, which still showed some signs of life from under his trousers.

'After a dozen oysters, I'll have him back to full attention before you know it,' Nick smiled as he walked into the kitchen.

Amber walked over to the audio system, selected a blues CD and put it on low volume. The soft sound of a clarinet emanated from the speakers.

Nick called out from the kitchen, 'With your oysters Babe – you want sauces or just salt and vinaigrette?'

'Salt and vinegar will do just fine', she said as she joined Nick in the kitchen. She gently rubbed his butt and lightly pinched a bit of flesh from one cheek.

Nick turned and planted a kiss on her soft lips. He then went back to laying out the plump moist oysters in their shells onto a large white serving platter and added some greens as garnish. He looked back to her and said, 'You are the only woman that I can cum multiple times with in one night. Except for my early adolescence days, you have elevated my libido to heights I could only imagine.'

Amber said nothing. She watched Nick make the dressing; take napkins out of a drawer and withdraw another bottle of Bollinger from the refrigerator.

'Let's eat,' he winked.

'Looks great', Amber replied as she picked up the platter and they walked back to the sofa.

Time went lightly for Amber and Nick. They enjoyed the oysters. Nick cracked a joke - about the couple that ate six oysters together and only five worked. He opened the second bottle and they savoured the flavour of the ocean mixed with the grapes from France. Nick turned on the television to watch the late news edition, whilst Amber snuggled in under his arm and shoulder, while she slowly stroked his inner thigh with her fingernails.

With the news finished, Amber reached for the control and switched the TV off.

She looked up into Nick's eyes with school girl innocence and said' 'Honey, it time for desert – and its my choice.'

'Alright Babe, what's it to be?'

'Well,' Amber said drawing out the last syllable of the word, 'A Honey like you, deserves honey for dessert'.

'But I have my Honey – you,' Nick smiled, twirling one of her large front buttons.

'I mean real honey – you know from the bees and stuff.'

'You mean birds and bees, don't you?' Nick winked.

'You wait here,' Amber replied as she effortlessly moved her agile body off the sofa and into the kitchen. In the pantry she found a plastic honey squirt bottle. 'This will do just fine', she thought to herself smiling.

Nick had a big grin when she retuned with the squirt bottle in her hand. 'Is that for you or me Babe?'

'For us both,' Amber grinned back and slid next to him on the sofa.

'OK, I'm waiting for dessert,' Nick said.

Amber sank down into the sofa and spread her legs. Nick felt his heart beat irregularly for a moment when saw what was presented before him. How he just loved her pussy. Beautiful unblemished white skin sinking into pink and flawless vaginal lips. The dark blue pubic artistry always turned him on. He ran one finger up and down the two cute hairlines that ran from her clit hood. He noticed a small amount of glistening clear fluid at the bottom of her lips. He could feel his cock starting to grow again. Amber sank back deeper into the sofa, moved her butt forward and spread her legs wider. The full glory of her womanhood was now on display for all to see.

Amber took the top off the honey bottle and lifted it over her cunt. Then very slowly with controlled pressure squeezed a small amount of honey out and let it trickle onto her clit hood. It must have been no more than a teaspoon full. The honey quickly warmed and started to slowly flow down between her outer lips. Nick sat and watched mesmerised as the dark golden viscous trickle journeyed its way down through her slit. He fantasised he was sailing alone in a microscopic gondola gently gliding through this perfectly shaped offering to the gods.

'Almost time', Amber whispered softly. 'Time to lap it up Honey.' Amber's inviting voice woke him from his dreams.

Heart beating, Nick got off the sofa, went down on his knees and brought his head in between Amber's legs. He studied closely her beautiful vaginal lips, and the golden honeydew that was filling the tight crack between them.

'Oh Baby,' he murmured as he moved his head forward, his tongue extended for Amber to see.

Nick started at the bottom of her slit and licked the warm and flowing bee juice. It was so sweet. He then ran his tongue up and down between her lips taking in more of the sweet honey cocktail, diluted with Amber's pussy oil.

Nick's cock was hard but comfortable tilting upwards, unsuccessfully trying to free itself from the confined surroundings of his trousers.

Nick started to lick deep into Amber's slit. He dived deeper and deeper with each penetration of his tongue, as if tyring to extract the last of any precious honey that might be hidden in those liquid velvet depths.

Amber was enjoying this part. She loved cunnilingus if done well, and Nick had mastered it. He buried his head in between her legs, running his tongue up and down. As he reached the uppermost of her slit he would swirl his tongue around and around her little man. He could feel the little hot key getting firmer and firmer. The clit hood was now swollen and Amber's clit head was no longer shy and reserved, but protruded out ever so delicately and now demanded attention.

Nick applied this attention with gentle sucking; forceful licking and flicking with his tongue. Amber pulled her legs open wider and started to make small soft noises of delight.

'Go for it,' Amber whispered.

Nick needed no encouragement and worked on her delicious baby pink member. Amber was rocking slowly on the couch as Nick applied his trade. She undid her two front buttons and let her tits fall out. Nick lifted one hand up and pinched her nipple hard. Amber started to rise up and down slowly as her momentum to orgasm started to build.

Amber was not a noisy lover. This may have arisen from the days when she lived with her strict parents and secretly allowed boys to sneak into her room for all-night fuck feasts. At the most you would get whispered hoarse moans and short whimpers of delight. Occasionally, nearing climax, Amber might talk dirty, but otherwise she was as quite as a church mouse or a devil mouse, so to speak.

Nick now had one hand pinching her nipple, the other hand with thumb and forefinger inserted deep into her wet honey-pot and his tongue licking, slurping and flicking her rock hard clit. She started to rock more and felt the intensity building.

'It's on its way Nick darling,' she said. 'Keep it up just like that – don't stop anything you're doing...'

With that, Amber rocked even more and felt a great wave of ecstasy flow over her as her clit lit up and fired, what seemed like, a huge electrical charge through her entire body.

'Don't stop Nick – don't stop', she whispered urgently.

Nick loved to bring her to orgasm and relentlessly kept up his duty.

Amber kept rocking. The orgasm filled every cell in her body. She started to feel the wave subside and a calm came over her.

Nick kept up the stimulation unabated.

After a few moments Amber's eyes started to roll back. Instead of descending to a smooth landing from orgasmic heaven, she felt a sudden acceleration of energy. She was now gaining altitude.

'Oh Nick darling, I'm getting another one – please don't stop...'

Another pre-jolt racked her body. Her clit felt like it was on fire.

'Oh, I'm cuming again Nick – oh again...'

Amber started to buck now. This second wave was a tsunami compared to the first. Nick went with her – a time for giving back to his beautiful babe. He tucked both his hands behind her. One hand under each butt cheek and dug his fingers into her firm flesh to keep them both in synergy.

Amber bucked even more violently, grasped the sides of the sofa for support and let out a faint squeal. Her cute toes clawed as if in cramp. Her breath was short and quick. Her eyes closed tight. She rocked herself in a sea of passion. She wanted to drown in it and never return. Pussy juice flowed from her lips. Nick responded by licking up the sweet surplus. For what seemed an eternity of ecstasy, Amber suddenly fell still.

After a moment of calm, Amber eyes flickered open, like the igniting of a fluorescent tube. She slowly came to her senses and looked down to see Nick's grinning face. His mouth covered with her sticky honey juice.

'Two in a row Babe – nice one – we'll have to try for three next time.'

Amber's eyes were still blurred by the electrical jolts, but she started to regain clarity.

Nick moved beside her on the sofa and gently closed her legs together.

'Did you like that,' he asked tenderly.

'It was gorgeous Nick. I feel so relaxed. It was just great'.

'Always here to serve and to be served', Nick laughed as he got up to fill his glass.

He took a sip and mixed the Bollinger with Amber's residual honey juice still in his mouth, then swallowed. 'Not a bad mouth wash,' he said, and then chuckled, 'We could bottle this to.'

Amber laughed.

Nick got up and steadied himself. The sexual communion rippled through him. He felt invigorated.

'I need to take a pee,' he said as he walked to the bathroom.

Nick took his penis out of his trousers and tried to urinate. It was semi hard and he waited for a few moments for it to go down to allow the process to happen.