Confessions of a Check-Out Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the lounge Amber was gone.

'Babe, are you hiding?' he called out.

'I'm in here Honey, waiting for you.'

Nick headed for the bedroom with glass in hand. As he entered he stopped and looked at the glorious sight that awaited him. Amber had removed her uniform and was lying on his bed. She had pulled back the sheets and made a headrest from the pillows. She lay on her back; head supported by pillows. Her legs drawn up and slightly spread apart. She had reached down to her feet and was playing with each little toe.

'You want me Nick,' she purred.

'Is the Pope and Catholic?' Nick grinned.

Amber slid off the sheets and walked over to Nick placing her right hand over his crotch and squeezed gently. She went up on tip-toes, kissed him and unbuttoned the front of his shirt. She brought both hands over his masculine chest and pulled gently on each nipple. Nick slid off his shirt and let it fall to the floor. Amber reached down for his trouser belt and undid it, then the trouser button and finally zipped down his fly. His cock sprang out hard and taught ready for more action.

'Well,' Amber said looking at his protruding member, 'It didn't take long for him to recover.'

Nick watched her as her fingers softly ran up and down his cock and titillating his knob as she ever so gently scraped her fingernails over it.

'Nice baby,' Nick whispered.

She knelt down in front of him and took his cock in her mouth again. Working on his knob with her tongue while stroking his shaft with her nails.

After a few minutes, Nick said, 'Let's go to bed.'

Nick stepped out of his trousers and holding her hand walked over to the bed.

'Give me a doggy Babe,' Nick asked.

Amber obeyed and leant forward over the bed with her feet on the floor. Nick inserted two of his fingers into her moist cunt and worked up a bit more pussy oil from inside. Amber gave out a small moan of pleasure. Applying the oil to his dong, he then aimed it at her honey-pot hole and pushed it in. Amber moaned louder and steadied herself.

'Nice Babe?' Nick asked.

'The best,' was all Amber could say.

Nick began thrusting in and out. Amber pushed back with every in thrust to get all of Nick's meat in her. She could feel his balls bounce against her lips as each time he went deep. When it came to fucking, Nick was a stayer. He could pound away in any position for twenty minutes at a time and could turn on the orgasm when he wanted.

After about ten minutes of doggy, Nick withdrew his hard cock. It glistened with Amber's joy juice.

'Corner of the bed Babe,' was Nick next request.

To that Amber moved to the end of the bed and sat on the extreme corner of the mattress, lay on her back and opened her legs wide. Amber's pussy was now a deep pink. Nick knew that it went this colour after it had had its full share of attention. Nick with meat still rock hard, leant over her, his feet on the floor while supporting his body on the bed with his arms. He inserted his dong into the pink swollen juice hole. It gave no resistance. Nick could pile-drive deeper in this position. He could hear the sloshing sound of his dong going in and out of Amber's saturated hole. He looked down and saw her cum juice collecting at the end of his shaft and starting to matt his pubic hair.

He changed up a gear and thrust quicker. Amber quietly moaned while Nick grunted out load. He was into rhythm now and shifted it up a notch even more.

He liked doing three deep dong plunges followed by seven quick knob only insertions. He repeated this over and over until the veins started to stand out on his temples and neck. He started to perspire and glistened in the bedroom light. Amber opened her legs wider to get as much of his manhood as possible. She raised her head for a moment to watch his thick cock disappear again and again into her vagina. His piston gleaming from her pussy oil.

Nick looked into her eyes. 'I could do this until the end of time Babe, you're so fantastic.'

'Take all you want Babe,' Amber smiled back.

Nick kept pumping for another five minutes, until he pulled out his cock, and said in a panting voice, 'Gotta rest for awhile. Babe you drive for a while.'

'OK Honey.'

Nick fell on the bed and rolled on his back. Amber lifted herself up over and straddled him. She reached behind, took his sticky cock in her hand and pushed it into her swollen cunt. Then she started to ride the bejesus out of him. Her agility excelled as she pumped his dong at an incredible speed. Nick rolled his eyes back and then closed them. Amber would stop occasionally to grind her pussy into him and then resume the riding. Her tits bobbed up and down. She would occasional lean forward and drop a nipple into Nick's mouth, to which he ravenously sucked and licked.

'Oh Amber, I'm gunna come – I'm gunna come,' Nick whispered.

'No – not yet for you babe,' replied Amber as she quickly dismounted and grabbed his cock. She pinched hard with two fingers at the very base of his shaft and held them there tight for about twenty seconds. Nick could feel his cum train slowing down and then stop.

'You are a real fallen angel Babe,' he groaned half in pleasure, half in pain.

Amber didn't reply. Looking up at him, she put her mouth over his cock and held it there without movement.

'OK babe, now for the finale,' Amber gave Nick a naughty look.

She got up, retrieved the lube bottle from the side of the bed and squirted a large amount over his knob and worked it down his shaft. Then she straddled him on the bed.

She looked down at his face and said, 'Just for you Honey,' as she held his penis from behind while bending forward over him. This allowed her butt-hole to flex a bit, and then with a quick move she pushed Nick's cock head against it. Working gently and slowly she grinded back then down on his cock with small twisting turns until his knob popped into her brown canal. Amber didn't do anal. Well, only with special guys, and Nick was privileged.

Nick moaned, 'Oh – that's tight Babe; tight and nice.'

Amber didn't reply. She was concentrating in getting more of Nick's dong into her butt. A few more gyrations and she had it secured inside. Then she started to rise up and down on his member. Slow movements to allow them to feel the new tighter sensations. Then gradually gaining momentum.

Nick was moaning with pleasure. Amber started to ride him faster. She felt his cock in her butt passage. Slippery but tight – very tight. As the rhythm gained more momentum, Amber's face started to go pink. Her soft white cheeks were now blushed that came from the exertion and the unnatural sensation of a dong sliding in and out of her butt. She rode Nick harder now. Her face was turning a red colour.

Nick watched her colour change. It turned him on. He started to feel the cum train building up steam and leaving the station. On and on it came. Come on train.

'Oh Amber – Baby you're so incredible – oh – oh – I'm gunna explode.'

Nick's cock released what remaining jizz he had in his balls. He felt his cock spasm and being compressed by Amber's tight butt passage, which only amplified his orgasm.

He squealed, and shot it all out. Amber watched as Nick thrashed his head from side to side in sheer ecstasy.

After a moment Amber lifted herself off Nick. His dick made a small pop noise is it left Amber's tight arse. Amber's arse, after being filled with Nick's dong was relieved and felt hot after the stuffing it had just received. She lay down beside him and kissed his mouth.

They both lay there for fifteen minutes recovering from their final crescendo of passion.

Amber stirred, not wanting to fall asleep. Nick had his eyes closed as he held her. She looked to the bedside clock. It read 12:45. Time to go.

'Honey', she said poking Nick, 'I've gotta go...'

Nick regained awareness and realised that the evening was at an end.

'Yup Babe, You were magnificent, as always.'

She kissed him deep and long on his lips, got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She showered. The hot water invigorated her and she washed herself all over. After ten minutes she was towelling herself down. Nick was out to it on the bed.

Another ten minutes and she was back in her jeans and red top standing at the end of the bed watching Nick asleep. She looked to the bedside clock again. It read 1:10.

Amber leant over Nick and whispered in his ear, 'I'm going now Nick '.

Nick stirred and said, 'OK babe – see ya in a fortnight – luv ya...', then rolled over and drifted into a warm and relaxing sleep.

Amber started the Mini's engine and drove into the street. She would be home and in bed by 2am. As she drove she listened to the radio. Some graveyard shift radio announcer was having talkback with an insomniac who was delivering a diatribe on the state of the world and what remedies are required to solve it all. Amber switched it off.

She thought of Nick. It was his birthday next month she just realised. She bought gifts on occasions for her favourite clients. What was she going to buy him? What to buy a man who has everything and is turning fifty-eight?

Maybe a new character outfit – like 'sexy school girl' – would do the trick.

ends