Confessions of a Corporate Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

"Fuck!" he yelled as his momentum increased.

"Oh, yes!" I slithered, feeling the vibrations of his violations overtake me now.

His cock felt so good, slipping out of me, only to pound deeply into my loins soon thereafter. Being railed by Brad was like no other as his stamina kept him strong and in check as he continued thundering into me. I rotated my hips out towards him in response to his banging. He seemed to like that as he screamed. I don't' remember exactly what he said, but it was a stream of obscenity as he plowed me, bringing his speed up further as my tender clit was stroked forcefully with each powerful stroke.

Even though I was thoroughly enjoying his plunging motions well inside me, I couldn't help but be distracted a bit as this was identical to the way in which Steve fucks me. The mere thought of him and bumping and grinding with him, made me want to vomit on site. So I pulled back away from Brad and told him that I wanted to switch positions.

"How do you want to be?" he asked.

"Fuck me from behind," I offered, rolling off the desk.

He smiled wide as I moved, lying firmly against the desk surface. My ass was pushed out in front of him now as I felt him move my underwear strap aside once more, he firmly inserted himself into me and began a thundering wallop deep inside my box again.

"I love watching your ass twitch as I fuck you!" Brad called out.

"Oooh, your cock feels so good!" I responded.

I looked back at Brad, watching his red face and sweaty body thumb against me as his cock drilled into my soft folds. He put his penetrations into overdrive now as his member slipped in and out of my oiled slit. I could feel his warm hard cock divulge into me, spreading me wide with each hammering stroke. It felt so incredibly good. Although it was awkward to turn to watch him, I stretched to gain a fixed eye on his expressions and actions as he returned to flooding his stoutness into me. He kept remarking how tight I was as I used my vaginal muscles to squeeze against him every now and then. When I did that, he went into a trance of pleasure as I milked his cock's flesh with each constriction. His cock's head slipped past each of the ribs inside my pussy and I felt every single millimeter of his brave insertions. Wow, it was incredible to be filled by a wide, thick, hard cock.

"Fuck, yeah!" he hollered, grabbing a strong hold of my hips as he pummeled into me with renewed ease. I submitted to his powerful strokes as my body shuddered helpless with each piston imploration.

I felt as if I was going to explode as the smell of raw, unadulterated sex filled the air and wafted around us like a foggy haze. The room spun as my pussy swelled and contracted against Brad's hardness. His strokes were making audible sounds against me and within me now as his cock squeaked against my inner walls. I listened with glee at the familiar sound of his dick sputtering into me, as his nuts slapped against the back of my loins. It was so hot to hear, so hot to feel his staff against me. His full width spread me like warm butter on a helpless piece of bread. God, he felt good inside me. I yelped like a little girl when he pulled himself out and sighed like a teenager when he pushed back. The ribs of my vagina were raw and inflamed now as they continued to take the beating from his impaling thick rod. I could have cum right then and there as he slammed into me, pumping me full of his manhood.

"Make me cum!" I squealed.

Brad was exactly up to the task as he threw his motions further into overdrive, drilling in and out of me like a possessed fool. He grunted and wailed with each action as my frail pussy was on the brink of collapse. I had never been this wet or this stretched before, as he Brad worked himself deeper and harder into me. My pussy was on fire now with utter passion as he worked me senseless. My toes curled as his hammering brought me to higher and higher levels of pleasure. I felt my muscles twinge and tingle from his artful maneuvers and knew that my orgasm was going to hit soon and hit hard.

"Are you going to cum?!" I squealed as his sweaty torso thumped against mine.

"Not just yet," he grunted.

"Oh, God!"

"Fuck..." he trailed, working back into me.

"Fuck me harder, make me cum!"

My poor burning pussy ached with heat as his non-stopping jackhammer action implored me. He spread my ass with his hands as he stated, enjoying the view of his cock thumping deep into me. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit as my head felt like it was about to spin off. Dizziness overcame me as my pussy pulsated hard against Brad's insertions. Just then, my pussy gripped and flexed violently as my much anticipated orgasm overtook my body. My eyes bulged in surprise as each wave of my climax washed over me. My pussy's clenching and thrashing worked against Brad as my nerves shot up and over the highest point I've ever been. It was like having an out-of-body experience as my climax pulled my entire being to a level of pleasure that I've never been. Nor, do I believe, I may ever return. I felt my eyes subside and roll into the back of my head as I pushed my pelvis out towards Brad, eagerly arching my back, giving him as much of my ass as I could. I squirmed and yelped beneath him as my climax shuddered through me like a freight train.

Brad was yelling out loud now as he moved within me. I humped back at him, as he thrashed and moaned, his pulsating cock slipping in and out of me now at lightning fast speed. I asked him if he was close, he sure did appear to be.

"In a little while," he struggled to answer.

"Good," I responded, but before you do, I want you to put your cock in my ass."

"What?"

"You heard me!"

"Nasty bitch, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I sighed.

I felt Brad take himself completely out and then, he knelt down between me. He pulled my ass cheeks back and then I felt him spit a large amount of saliva on my rosebud. It felt incredibly dirty and I couldn't wait to have him thrust his wide meat into my little puckered hole. I haven't been fucked in the ass since college, so it's been a long while. Even my husband, whom I thought would be into it since he was always telling me what a great piece I had, never wanted to screw me there. I was out for the challenge, no doubt and now that I had my chance, Brad was going to nail me good right up the ol' pooper. I could hardly wait. My knees grew week just thinking about him sliding it up into me. Brad stuck a finger into my tight hole and moved it around some while I squirmed and relaxed against his probe.

"Are you sure you want it in here?"

"Yep, and you're going to put it all the way in!" I smiled, looking back at him as he worked my ass open a bit more.

"Sure is tight."

"Yeah, but wait until you get it all the way in," I teased.

"Fuck, what a horny bitch you are!"

Brad returned to finger fucking my ass with at least two or three fingers now, as I felt my sore hole opening up for him. More saliva was needed, so he paused to lube me up as best he could with his mouth. I felt his tongue on me now as he swirled around my opening, stretching it occasionally with his fingers. It felt so wild and wrong, but so incredibly fantastic at the same time. His fingers were now slipping in and out of my asshole much faster now as he continued to spit into my ass cleft, giving him greater mobility and increasing my flexibility. His oral attention and eager fingers were driving me crazy as I felt my ass blaze with fire and heat. He licked me good, running his hot tongue up and down my crevice, swirling around my puckered shaft and sticking it slightly into my bung hole. Fuck, it was nice! Round and round he went like a goddamn top, stroking my ass with his oral talent, saturating my crotch with his wet hot saliva. Brad dove into my ass now with his outstretched tongue and this really drove me wild. I could feel his tongue buried inside my asshole now as the hot breath from his nose heated my taint. He sure knew his business as my loins ached for his impaling cock. As he licked and sucked on my asshole, my pussy came back to life, getting worked up for him again as he probed, pulling at my flesh, tugging my sore delicate folds into his mouth. I shouted in passion a number of times. When he shoved another finger into my puckered hole, I couldn't take it anymore and knew that I needed his cock buried fully inside my shoot.

"Fucking stick it in me, Brad."

"But you're not totally opened up yet," he rationalized.

"I don't fucking care, I need your cock...now!"

Brad didn't fight me. He simply stood and separated my butt cheeks with his hands. I felt the cool air of the room tickle my exposed asshole as Brad edged closer to my taboo opening.

"That's it," I sighed.

I tried to help out by reaching back and pulling my butt open further. Brad seemed to like that.

"Oh, fuck, that looks hot!"

He spit for good measure down on my rear end again as I felt his saliva run between my cheeks and drip slowly in between the cleft of my ass. Next, I felt his helmet knock at my backdoor as he pushed into me. The burning sensation was intense as he muscled his way deeper. His head passed through my entrance and my asshole felt as if it were being set afire. Knowing that this was a temporary reaction, I rode the pain courageously as he continued to slide his boner into my hesitant hole. It was delightful; at least I knew it would be. I kept reminding myself to stay with the pain as he forced deeper into me. I grunted and gasped as I heard Brad struggle with his own might, trying to force his way inside. Further he pressed as my clenched hole accepted his entry slowly. When he retracted, the burning really began to intensify as he pulled his length out of me. My hole stretched and stung like it never has before. I knew that it would certainly take a severe beating with the shear width of Brad's solid staff. He was hung like a fucking horse and I was determined to take every single inch of his hungry pecker into my little dirt box. I didn't care how much it hurt. He was going to nail my ass good and I was going to enjoy it, by God.

Another insertion now, as I felt him invade my tight ass again, pushing with solid force as he inched his way further inside again.

I howled in painful receipt as he kept working.

"Want me to stop?" he questioned.

"Hell, no, you get that fucker all the way in!" I demanded.

Again, he pressed further as I felt his cock slide deeper into me. With each progression, Brad was making progress, filling my ass completely with dick. I loved it, as his penis stretched me wider with each passing movement. I knew he was enjoying the tightness of my hold too as he moaned and breathed as each impalement caused him to shiver with sensation as he stroked. My ass was sore as hell as he continued to move, thrusting into and out of me. As his speed built, so did the burning heat in my ass. It felt painful and good at the same time. His cock was all the way inside my little asshole now, as he moaned and his pelvis slapped up against my cheeks. It was amazing. I felt so dirty, so vile, but so incredibly good with fullness. I knew that my asshole was on the verge of being ripped to shreds as he slipped in and out of me. His consistent grunting and moaning brought my sexual desire to an entirely different level as he worked in and out of me.

"Oh, God, you're tight!"

"Fuck me...fuck my tight ass!" I screamed.

"Arrghh, yeah!"

"Fuck me harder!"

Brad put his hips into fifth gear as he slammed into me, pulling back slowly and then sharply stabbing his hard cock back inside my ass. It was so incredibly deep as I felt his cock buried well into me. I loved the feel of his hardness inside me as he worked it in and out quickly now, building to what I had hoped would be an awesome apex. His hard dick was amazing as he slid it into my tight shaft, working me open as his girth stretched me wide. The burning was subsiding now as the pleasure of his prick slid past inside and brought me to an awakened state of pure sexuality.

"Fuck!" he bellowed, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

I love having my hair pulled during rough sex, so I told him to yank on it hard as he rode into me. He obliged and pulled a large amount, forcing my head to snap back towards him as he pulled. The tingle of my roots being tugged, along with my asshole being roughly reamed made me howl in pleasure and pain. I arched my back and pushed my ass back into Brad's loins as he rode my ass like a goddamn jackhammer, pulsing in and out of my sore abused hole now.

"Oh, fuck!" he howled again, in my ear as I rotated my hips back at him, feeling the walls of my ass milk his hard cock with desperation and delight. Brad's pelvis was slapping against me wildly now, creating a spanking noise against me as our middles met and departed with blinking fast speed.

"I'm going to cum!" Brad blurted.

"Yeah!"

"Where do you want it?"

"Cum in my ass!"

No sooner had I made the request when Brad's load squirted deep inside my bowels as I felt his sperm spurt deep inside me, filling my rectum with hot liquid. God, it felt so good as spasm after spasm squirted deep inside me. Brad hollered a few more times, as he continued to release his sack's payload into me. His spunk felt wonderfully dirty in me as he spurted.

"Now that's what I call a fuck!" he stammered as I looked back at him.

"Yeah, definitely," I agreed with a devilish smile.

I couldn't wait to have Brad do me again. The next time he fucked me wouldn't be soon enough, in my estimation.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers
12