Confessions of a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers

Her hips began to move in a way that told me her pussy longed to be fucked but instead she pushed my head down to her pussy, "Oh sweetheart eat it please. I really need it. Would you please lick my pussy baby?"

My head was spinning. I was feeling a sort of sexual intoxication that overwhelmed me. I slipped my tongue into her pussy and eagerly began licking her. Several thoughts were racing through my head. I was thinking how nice it will be when I put my dick in her, and I was thinking how I wish she were my wife.

And... Thats when it hit me. I was eating her pussy right after her having sex with another man. Not just any man, but a man with a dick twice the size of mine. I could smell the mixture of his cum mixed with her juices.

Lisa was holding my head against her pussy and thrusting her hips wildly, "Oh God I'm cumming," she shouted.

I got past my initial hesitation and concentrated on giving her pleasure. I knew I was eating a cum filled pussy but right at that moment I didn't really care. Lisa screamed as her next orgasm slammed into her. Her whole body was rocked by the sensations she felt.

After a minutes she began to calm down but I kept licking her pussy for a little longer just to bring her down easy and prolong her pleasure.

She pulled my head up to her's and kissed me deeply. I took the opportunity to slide my dick into her pussy. It was pretty easy to tell that her earlier lover was well endowed. I slid my dick into her with little resistance. I didn't care who had her earlier, at that moment all I cared about was that it was my turn and my dick was in her. It felt so good that I could hardly contain myself.

"Yes," she hissed, "Yes fuck me. You've earned it lover. God you are such a great pussy eater," she exclaimed.

She smiled as she watched me pump my dick in and out of her. It didn't take long for me to cum in her.

"So now how do you feel about being a cuckold?"

The truth is that I was still pretty confused and I needed time to process all of this.

My job got very busy and I had to go out of town for two weeks. I didn't have any time to think about all that had happened with Lisa until my cell phone rang one night.

"Hello lover, how have you been? I haven't heard from you and I was starting to wonder."

"Sorry, work has been very busy lately. I'm in Tampa right now."

"Darn, I've missed you and I was hoping we could get together tonight."

"I wish we could. I've missed you too."

"I was on a date tonight," she said.

I felt that familiar sensation in my gut. It was a mixture of jealousy and excitement.

"Would you like to hear about it?" she asked.

I leaned back in my hotel chair and said yes. As she described her encounter with her newest lover. I soon had my dick out and was slowly stoking it. In less than three minutes I shot my load all over the place.

"Did you enjoy that sweetheart?" she whispered into the phone.

"Yes," I replied. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "I guess its true. I'm a cuckold," I said to her.

"You're not just a cuckold, you're a very good cuckold," she said sweetly.

After she hung up I poured myself a drink and reflected on my experiences with Lisa and what kind of cuckold relationship I really wanted. I started a mental list in my head of the type of relationship I was looking for.

To me Lisa was perfect. She was very loving and affectionate and she treated me with respect. Every time she mentioned her husband it was obvious that she loved and cared for him very much.

I decided that I needed a woman like Lisa. I needed a woman who would would love me deeply and who would enjoy giving me the things I needed without feeling the need to be bitchy or humiliating like the cuckold wives I saw on the Internet.

Lisa had that unique talent where she could talk you into eating her pussy that was filled with another man's cum, and then make you feel loved and appreciated afterward.

Lisa and I continued our relationship for a little over a year until I met Laura.

I met her at a friends barbecue. She was a slender blonde with a very nice pair of 36D's. I later found out they were implants but they were still really nice.

I recognized immediately that she had a lot of potential. She dressed like she wanted every man to notice her and she kept her body in excellent shape. Three hours later we were in my car and she was giving me a very skillful blow job.

I had no doubt that her skills were developed through a lot of practice.

Laura and I began dating and we spent much of the time in bed. She loved it when I ate her pussy and when she got close to orgasm she would grab the back of my head and mash my mouth hard against her pussy. I would keep sucking her clit and swallowing her juices throughout her climax.

One hot afternoon we were alone at my place and decided that it was time to explore Laura's sexual past. I made us some margaritas and after we each drank a couple of them I brought out some shot glasses and poured us each a shot of tequila. Laura emptied her glass then looked at me with a mischievous grin. "Whip it out," she said, grinning.

I pulled my cock out and she pushed the empty shot glass over the head of it and wetted it with the remainder of the tequila in the glass. After this she pulled the shot glass off then bent down and sucked my cock.

Nothing else mattered at that moment. My cock sprang to attention instantly and she sucked it with the skill of an expert.

An hour later we were laying on my living room floor catching our breath after having some amazing sex. I decided then to ask her about her sexual past, "how did you get so good at this," I asked her playfully.

"I don't know, it just comes naturally I guess."

"Well that didn't tell me anything," I thought to myself. "Ok, tell me this, what's the most amount of times you've had sex in a twenty four hour period?"

"What?" she exclaimed.

I felt that I should tread a little more lightly, "you know, what's your record for most times."

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "I don't know, I never counted. Why are you asking this?"

I was starting to become discouraged but I tried to re-frame my questions in a way that didn't sound like an interrogation, "I'm just trying to see how much stamina you have. So what's your best?" I asked while handing her another shot of tequila.

She gulped it down then handed me the shot glass. "I have to pee," she said as she got to her feet and walked to the downstairs bathroom. I made a fresh pitcher of Margaritas for us and had poured one for each of us by the time she returned.

I reached out with a glass for her but she just stood there with an accusing look on her face, "why are you asking me about this. What have you heard?"

"I haven't heard anything at all, but now it sounds like there's something I should know. Is there something you want to tell me?"

Ok, I knew I was pushing a little too hard but the hint that there was some possible promiscuity in her past was just too tantalizing to let slip by.

Laura took the glass that I offered her and drank it down in one gulp, then turned and walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. She took the bottle of tequila gulped down a couple of thick slugs.

I sat down next to her and sipped my Margarita as we both sat there in silence. After a long wait where neither of us said a word she suddenly turned to me and said, "eleven." I noticed her head wobble a bit as she spoke. The tequila had taken effect and she was pretty drunk.

"That's what you wanted to know, isn't it?" She flopped back onto the sofa, her head clearly spinning from the drink. "It was eleven," she said with a slight giggle. "I think," she quickly added, "but I didn't really count."

"Wow that must have been quite an experience. Did you enjoy it?" I asked cautiously.

She got a silly grin on her face and shook her head yes, "they were pretty good," she said.

I knew that she had just revealed an unintentional detail to me, "tell me about them."

She put her finger up to her lips as if to tell me to be quiet, "it was a long time ago. Five years. They all wanted me so I let them fuck me. I gave them what they wanted. Eleven of them. I think some of them went more than once. I was pretty drunk so I didn't keep track."

My cock grew rock hard at hearing this confession. I kissed her cheek, "you naughty girl," I said teasingly.

She grinned, "I like being naughty." I reached down between her legs and slid a finger into her pussy, "I like naughty girls," I whispered into her ear.

She closed her eyes and moaned, "I can't help it. I like to fuck. My pussy gets lonely," she moaned.

"What's the biggest cock you ever had?"

"I can't. My father would kill me if he found out."

"I won't tell."

She looked at me with surprise, "you won't? Promise?"

"I promise."

She spread her legs wider, "put it in me. Put it in me please."

I slid down to the floor and positioned myself in between her legs with my hard cock pointing directly at her opening. She slid herself down to the edge of the couch, pushing her pussy against the head of my cock. I slid it easily into her wetness. Laura let out a soft moan and said, "welcome home baby," she said in a very sexy voice.

I watched the look on her face as I slid my cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy. The expression on her face was one of total bliss.

Laura opened her eyes and smiled, "you really want me to tell you?"

"Yes, I would love to hear about it."

"Ok, well it was a few years ago. I was at a party at my girlfriends house and I met him."

"Met who?"

"Him! Oh my God him! Mister big." She licked her lips seductively. "He had the biggest cock I ever saw."

"So how did you come to find this out?"

"I was dancing with him and I felt it pushing against me. He wasn't even hard but he was bigger than most men when they're hard." She paused a moment, "we slipped out to the side of the house and started kissing. I felt it getting bigger so I reached down to feel it and it was fucking huge. He undid his pants and let it out. I knew he wanted me to suck it, but oh my God, I just couldn't stop staring at the damn thing. He pushed me down on my knees and I started licking and kissing it and eventually I got the head of it in my mouth."

I was getting very excited from hearing her story. Laura noticed this and giggled, "you're enjoying this, you pervert."

"Sure I am. Why shouldn't I? And yes, I guess I am a bit of a pervert."

Her face suddenly grew serious, "you're really not mad or jealous?"

"No, why should I be?"

"Most men would."

"I guess I'm not like most men. I like that you enjoy sex so much and I like that you've had a lot of fun with it in your past. I'd really love to hear more about your experiences."

Laura grinned wickedly, "are you sure?" she teased.

"Oh yes baby, I want to hear about all of it."

"Ok," she said. She reached down and began rubbing her clit with one finger. I continued pumping my cock in and out of her pussy at a relaxed pace.

She tilted her head back and looked up to the ceiling, "Mister fucking big." She said as if it were an announcement. "I sucked on the head of it but that was all I could get into my mouth so we snuck into an RV that was parked in the driveway to do the deed. He took his time working it into me. I was really surprised how my pussy opened up to let it in. It was an amazing feeling. I had the first orgasm before he even had it half way in, and I had a lot more after that.

I remember how good it felt when he started to cum in me. He really filled me up and the throbbing of his big fat cock made me cum again."

"He wasn't wearing a condom?" I asked.

"I doubt that they even make condoms that big."

"So why don't you want your father to know about him?"

She looked at me incredulously, "sweetheart, because he was black. If my father ever knew how many black men I've dated he would disown me. And I can't imagine how he would react if he knew I let mr big cock blow his load in me."

I looked at Laura and imagined what her pussy must have looked like after mr big cock was done with her. I imagined how it looked with his cum dripping out of her stretched out hole.

It was at that moment that my cock began to spasm and shoot my seed into her.

"Wow!" She said, "you really liked that."

I smiled at her and felt like I was blushing, "I told you I would. So what ever happened to Mr big?"

She sighed, "I saw him a couple of times after that but I didn't want it to be a regular thing."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Sweetheart do you like how tight my pussy is? Well it wouldn't be like this if I had decided to fuck him all the time." She giggled, "a girl can only take so much stretching before it becomes permanent."

I bent down and kissed her belly softly then laid my head on it. I placed my hands on her hips and rested there. I was very intoxicated by her sexuality. This was the woman I wanted, I thought. This was the woman I needed. I wanted to surrender to her at that very moment.

"How many?" I asked.

Laura giggled, "How many what?" she asked.

"How many men have fucked you?" I said in almost a whisper.

Laura put her hand on my head and stroked my hair softly, "I don't know the exact number baby."

I felt my body tremble, "please, tell me. I really want to hear it," I said to her.

Laura thought for a couple of moments, "um, I think around fifteen or so."

"Tell me," I insisted.

"Ok, maybe twenty."

"That's all?"

"How many did you want it to be."

"As many as there really were. I only want the truth," I replied.

Laura took a deep breath, "ok, it was more than twenty but less than thirty, but I really can't remember the exact number."

I lifted my head up and smiled at her, "you really like variety, don't you?"

"Sure, I like a little variety now and then," she admitted.

"What would you say if I told you that It was ok with me if you have a little variety sometimes?"

I saw a smile grow across her face and I felt her pussy press up against me, "what exactly do you mean?" I felt her body tremble.

"What I mean is, what if I told you it was ok for you to occasionally fuck other men? What if I said I would sometimes like to watch you do it."

She bit her lip and let out a little squeak, "um, you would really want me to do that?"

"Yes, but I would want you to come straight back to me and tell me all about it. Sort of like sharing the experience with me, oh and you couldn't neglect me either. I would still want sex with you as often as I could. Would you enjoy a relationship like that?"

Laura pulled my head down next to hers. She held me tightly and whispered into my ear, "for you baby, anything."

To be continued...

ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's all just narcissism and selfishness. Anything else is just trying to gloss over the real issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Caught my wife with another guy but stayed out of the house until he left. The children were at a sleep over with different friends. When I went in she had already showered and looked great. Now this guy wasn't any bigger than me in that department. In bed I started playing with her and she said she was pretty tired could we wait till tomorrow night. I said sweetheart first I have been gone and the children will be home tomorrow night I'm horny and we won't have to hold back and worry about them hearing us. She said ok but can it be a quickie I really tired? I will make it up to you.. I went to the restroom took a leak grabbed a studded rubber and mounted her. She said go easy big stuff. I looked at her asking what's going on has someone already been here before me you feel awful loose? She started crying. I got up and went to the restroom and cleaned up. When I returned to bed she asked if I could forgive her? I said it's to early for me to know. A year later we were shopping and I seen the guy I just stood and was looking at him. I dropped the bottle I was holding she was between me and him. She turned to see what I was looking at then back to me saying she was sorry as the children asked what's wrong with daddy? He just dropped a bottle kids. The guy took off like he had been shot at and I told her I would be in the car. She asked if I would please stay? Why? Because if you leave and he sees me he might approach me and I don't want him around me. I said ok but if I see him again I might go after him he has caused a lot of damage to our family. One other time while our family was out eating I seen him and I got up and started toward him he seen me and left the woman that was with him and left the restaurant. The woman looked at me with questionable look. I asked if she was ok? She asked why do you ask? I said I don't no the statis between you and that guy but one thing for sure is he is a homewreacker. Why do you say that because I caught him with my wife. She said they worked together and were actually on their first date. I said sorry to bother you but be careful. We are still together and doing pretty good I don't know if things will ever be the same as before. She acts like she is afraid to upset me. I tell her to act like the woman I fell in love with because I thought it was the only way we could get back what we had.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

She's not doing it for him

She's doing it for herself. What an idiot he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Well yes and know."

Highly erotic, but please find an editor or proofreader. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She insisted cheating is cheating, but...

My wife found my links to cheating wife and cuckold photos and stories on my computer. She was upset with me and insisted cheating was cheating and has no place in a proper relationship. However, I know she enjoys flirting with a friend of mine and occasionally with other men she has known. She likes the attention.

For weeks she continued to ask me about what she found on my computer. In addition to her objections she noticed and teased me about the fact that I get very tuned on while she talks with me about all the things she has seen on my computer.

She continued to object to the cheating aspect of it all. But, I started to notice she had been checking out my computer more often. I could tell by leaving my link history uncleared and when I came back things are often out of order. A few times she left open her own finds about cheating wives and even some cuckold stories and videos, including one with the wife taking a lesbian lover.

A few weeks later, I believe I discovered proof my wife had actually cheated on me with a friend of ours. We had planned dinner with him at our home when I got called away for work, which now I am sure she had pre-arranged. When I arrived home much later that night, she had "accidentally" left her panties in the living room for me to discover after I got home late. I also found a wetness in our bed when I joined her already sleeping. I think they know that I know. I got angry at first, then curious, and now I am constantly aroused by it, it’s the mental vision of her with him and the mystery and secrecy of not knowing it all. Lately, I have to work to avoid becoming hard when we are all together. They are becoming a little more obvious about it now, more openly flirting. I know, or at least I think I'm sure, she is becoming a secret sexual partner for him.

She also became increasingly close to a woman who is an open lesbian and a professor at a local private college. Her friend is an aggressive flirt with her, even or especially in front of me, like the professor is showing off her influences she is having on my wife. They have spent several evenings out very late drinking wine and attending the theater staying out as late as three and four in the morning.

Even with all that going on, she still insisted that cheating is cheating.

Our relationship started out very honestly. I told her everything about my past. She also knows that all my previous girlfriends and my first wife cheated on me and relatively openly. She asked me to be very specific. So I told her every detail of my cheating girlfriends and wife, a very hot large-breasted redhead, who was very openly seen with other men in bars and at private house parties with a tall, well built African American man who was a bass player in a very popular local jazz band. My wife wanted to know more and more about them and their cheating. She insists on me telling her all the details of how they accomplished their escapades. Every detail, including how I felt about it, which I think is obvious considering how turned on I get relating it all.

A few weeks ago while we were in a very nice restaurant at the bar when she asked me about my “cheating former girlfriends and cheating ex wife.” The bartender, a woman, was standing close enough that she could hear everything my wife said to me. Her conversation with me went into very intimate details I had related to her. Details that I had told her thinking no one else would ever hear. I tried to answer her questions very quietly but I noticed the bartender looking over the top of her glasses and stayed close enough to hear our discussions. Eventually my wife asked me if I would answer a question for her, mind you with the bartender still ever so close to hear her ask me. Finally she asked if I ever wondered if she was cheating too with any other men, or any of my friends, or even with that professor lesbian friend of hers.

I was shocked. I emphatically answered no. She then asked if I wanted her to be like them, and cheat too. I couldn't speak for about a minute. I was stunned.

The bartender had by now stopped any pretense of pretending not to listen and looked right at me leaned into the bar top waiting for me to answer. My wife just stared at me waiting for an answer. I was only saved by the fact that we were called to our table. The bartender continued to stare at me and my wife leaned in close to hand her a tip. I don’t think they noticed that I saw their hands touch, then held each others hands for a moment looking into each others eyes. Then I saw my wife give the bartender her business card as they both smiled longingly at each other.

We do have sex often, but I can not get these images and notions out of my head. I think I need to let her take her time before letting me in on her secret life. Am I doing the right thing?

So to make a long story short our conversations have been deeper and more open in the last few months. I finally admitted I was wondering if she had ever been with anyone else while we were together. She wanted to know why I was wondering and what exactly I had been imagining. And finally if it a aroused me to think about it. She told me she was really interested in my feelings on this. Then at the end of our conversation she told me I must be a real life cuckold, that said without her admitting that she was having sex with anyone. I was shocked at first she said this. It scared me a bit, to tell the truth. Our conversation ended pleasantly enough and with a nice little comforting kiss. She said she was happy that it was now complete out in the open. I was still a little unsettled. But finally a few nights later...


My wife said to me, "Don’t be nervous. My love for you is unconditional. I know you can’t help it. You are who you are. So if you believe being a cuckold epitomizes your inner self. If you know it defines you. You should accept it. You should be proud of it. Your declaration will be the ultimate act of liberation. I promise to enable your every need. I’ll honor and support your proclamation as a symbol of commitment to our relationship and my love for you will blossom exponentially and our love life will expand in ways you can’t begin to imagine." -FH

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
More Stories