Confessions of a Cum-Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NigelOW
NigelOW
119 Followers

Frankie was grunting with every thrust, saying again and again how hot, tight, and wet my cunt was. Nigel recovered enough to kiss me, licking some of his cum from my lips, then moved down to where he could watch Frankie's dick pounding away into my cunt. Me, I cleaned up Nigel's mess with my fingers and sucked them clean. I murmured, "Ummm, first delicious load, there had better be more! I'm going to drain you two dry!" That almost drove Frankie over the edge, almost, but not quite.

"Damn, Trina, you're even dirtier than I imagined! Fuck, you are one hot bitch. Roll over, I want to fuck you from behind. That's it Nigel, get up close – watch my cock sliding in and out of your wife's dripping cunt as I fuck her like a dog!" I didn't care what he was saying, feeling his cock filling me from behind was heaven. I love it doggie style! I could only grunt as he slammed his dick in to the hilt. I could feel his balls bouncing against me as he buried himself in my drenched cunt. "Nigel, your wife's cunt is even more amazing than her mouth. God this feels great! Oh look, he's getting hard again watching us fuck! Come on Trina, fuck me hard, I'm going to fill you up – where do YOU want me to cum!" Frankie was close, and I looked over at Nigel, and he was hard again, and it was a good hard. Amazing for a second time, and I knew what Nigel wanted. I wanted it too, desperately.

Nigel piped in, "Oh, you can't even begin to imagine how dirty my lovely wife is, Frankie. She can be positively filthy when the mood strikes her, and my guess is that mood's about ready to strike, and strike hard!"

"Cum inside me, fuck me deep you fucking bastard! Give me your cock," I shrieked. Frankie was ramming his dick deep, the wet, squishing sounds as he slammed my cunt were amazing, and felt even better. Our bedroom already reeked of sex and this was only the first round! I met his every thrust, slamming back into him as his cock buried itself balls deep inside me. "Cum in my cunt, Frankie! Fuck me, cum in my cunt, pull out and cum on my cunt lips. Keep fucking and give me your cum!" I couldn't help myself, I went on shouting at him, "Fill me, spurt in me you fucker. Nigel, here it comes. Get ready for a well-earned treat. C'mon Frankie, cum in me you fucker," it was getting to him, he was almost there! "Fuck me, you know you want to empty your balls inside me, c'mon, fuck me," I shouted! But I didn't stop there. "You know about creampies, Frankie? You're gonna give me one right now! You know what else, Frankie? My fucking husband here is jonesing for a creamy dessert."

I had to pause for a minute or so as Frankie's pile-driving sent me over the orgasmic edge, but as soon as I caught my breath and let what I said sink in, I continued, rasping, "That's right, Frankie, Nigel here is going to eat my creampie! Fill me up, Frankie," I shouted! "Spray your jizz inside me, you fucker! C'mon, spurt on my lips and clit, fucking make me a mess! I'm your cum-whore, give me your cum!" Nigel's dick was twitching like a meth fiend as he scooted underneath me while Frankie kept pounding away from behind. I was so wet at that point I'm sure he was getting his face drenched even though Frankie still hadn't cum. "When you're done, Frankie, roll over and watch. Nigel here is going to clean up the slimy, gooey mess you've made of my cunt! It's creampie eating time. You ever eaten a creampie, Frankie? No? Nigel loves em, but up til now it's always been his spooge. This is something you've always wanted, isn't it Nige? That and to suck on a guy's cock, right Nige? C'mon fuck me harder Frankie, drive it deep, make my cum-sucking husband work to clean me out, I want him to get every last drop!"

You got to love my Nigel, filthy boy that he is. Even before I really started goading Frankie on to fuck me harder and fill me with his seed, Nigel had grabbed the digital camera and was taking pics of my cunt filled with Frankie's ample dick. He'd only stopped when he'd gotten his face under my cunt as Frankie kept fucking me. All this fucking and talk finally did it to Frankie. He shouted he was cumming just as another orgasm swept through me, and I felt his body jerking uncontrollably as he spurted deep inside my cunt. Judging by his thrusts and full-body spasms, it was a monumental climax! But at that moment I was lost in another orgasm of my own as waves and waves of pure pleasure washed over me.

When I could finally speak again I said, "Stay in me as long as you can Frankie, give me every last drop of your cum." Then to Nigel, "C'mon lover, are you ready for this gift!?

Finally Frankie stopped pumping and reluctantly rolled off me, but not before giving my ass a playful smack and saying "I want more of you, Trina."

"Oh, you will Frankie, believe me, you will. But now it's Nigel's turn to play and your turn to watch and learn. Open wide my beautiful cum-eater!" I put my hand between my legs to stop any premature leakage, got up and positioned my cunt directly over Nigel's face. Then as I stood there I used both hands to spread myself wide, and was thrilled to watch a river of Frankie's massive load drip like heavy cream from between the lips of my happily fucked cunt. Some people insist that reality never lives up to fantasy, but I've gotta say, the reality was way better than any fantasy I'd had! I was painting Nigel's face with Frankie's cum, how cool is that? At one point I had a long string of cum hanging from my twat and as I swung my hips I watched it circle his face before it let go and landed on his cheek. Hearing Frankie and Nigel groan and watching Frankie snap photo after photo of the entire show blew me away. I moaned as I watched another glob drip right onto Nigel's open mouth. He looked like he died and gone to heaven he was so into it, "I hope you're getting all of this, Frankie. I've been waiting forever for this and I want to see it, crisp and clear, right Nigel?" Frankie assured me he knew how to handle a camera, and truth be told he'd shown me photos he'd taken, so I was confident he was doing a good job. Then again, you never know with these damn digital cameras! "Watch this, are you ready Nigel?"

A mass of Frankie's cum was all over my husband's face, but a good deal of it was in his mouth and around his lips – he was quite a sight. He looked like he was enjoying this as much as me, and looking at his rock hard dick standing at attention confirmed it! I knew he wanted me to continue to dribble Frankie's and my love juices into his mouth so he could watch it drip from my cunt, but I had the urge for direct contact and that meant grinding my messy cunt all over his face. Messy was an understatement. I looked between my legs and was amazed at the amount of jizz coating my lips. Thank you, Frankie! I imagine Nigel's view was even better, and I figured there was still a lot more of Frankie's spunk deep inside me working its way out. That said, I dropped straight down onto Nigel's outstretched cum-coated tongue and spread my cunt open directly across his mouth. Nigel engulfed my lips completely into his mouth and kept sucking me as I mashed myself against his face. He sucked, licked, and kissed me up and down as I rocked myself back and forth to another orgasm. Nigel loves it when I fuck his face, but this was out of this world!

Frankie was continuing to do his best to capture all the action, but he was starting to get distracted, that little brain in his dick was starting take control and was beginning to have trouble operating the camera one-handed while he jacked his dick with the other! Obviously, this creampie eating scene was pushing his buttons, too. Trooper that he was, as I rocked back and forth fucking my husband's mouth and Nigel dutifully cleaned my sopping cunt, Frankie kept snapping away, all the while saying how fucking hot everything was!

"C'mon Frankie, now that you've got your dick hard again, bring it over here and feed me some more," I said while I kept fucking Nigel's face. He'd come up for air every time I rocked back towards his chest, so I knew he could keep going for awhile. Like I said, Nigel is a master of eating me out, but this time he was outdoing himself! I could actually feel his stiff tongue probing up inside my cunt like he was fucking me with a little cock. I had to be drenching him and filling his mouth with Frankie's cum, I could feel it almost being pumped out of me as my cunt spasmed with mini-orgasms, but he didn't show any signs of stopping.

Frankie stood on the bed with his feet on either side of Nigel's head and eagerly fed me his cock. I quickly sucked his entire cockhead into my mouth and tasted a heady mixture of my juices, his spunk, and a whole new batch of lubricating precum. Mmm, what a delicious cocktail! Frankie wasted no time in starting to fuck my face just as I'd been fucking Nigel's. I imagine it was quite a sight seeing the three of us rocking and thrusting in unison – too bad we didn't have the video camera capturing every lewd moment. Oh well, maybe next time!

Speaking of next, just about then Nigel signaled he wanted to change position. I say signaled because even though he tried to gasp out the words in between being smothered by my twat, I couldn't hear him through Frankie's hands holding my ears! A sharp smack on my bottom got my attention – and felt pretty good to boot. When I sat back, letting Frankie's gleaming cock plop from my lips and gripping his hands in mine, Nigel said "Inside you, I've got to get inside you, my filthy slut! You know I've always wanted to try sloppy seconds with you. You are such a fucking whore, god I love it! Shift down and ride me and I'll keep watching you suck on our big-dicked friend here. I wish you could see what I'm seeing, your mouth looks amazing swallowing him!"

As I slid down Nigel's chest and wiggled my hips around until his stiff cock slipped inside me like a hand into a glove, Frankie merely shifted forward straddling Nigel so I could keep blowing him. Seeing me get fucked was only a part of Nigel's fantasy, but now it was time for something else. I was loving having two hard cocks at my disposal, and of course, it didn't hurt that Frankie was well-endowed and had the skills and stamina to put his tool to good use, but now I wanted to taste him. He'd fucked me, shot his wad, and Nigel had taken care of the clean up, and now it was time for my mouth to take over and finish him off. After all, I was the cum-slut, so it was my turn to feast on Frankie's liquid offering.

Ladies, if you've never had two dicks filling you up at the same time, you gotta try it! Just like before I was grinding away on the cock in my cunt while ramming a second one deep into my throat. I was filled, thrilled, and fulfilled! We had a rhythm going that felt amazing – our own little erotic dance of passion. My plan was to keep fucking Nigel for as long as he could last which, judging by the way he was bucking his hips and slamming his hard dick into me, I figured was going to be only a couple of minutes, while having Frankie face-fuck me for all he was worth! I couldn't wait to taste his spooge straight from the tap and was hoping he was a shooter, not a dribbler. A girl can dream can't she? What better way to finish off a truly memorable night than to have hot, white cum sprayed all over my face and tongue while I was getting fucked by my loving husband!

I was pulling out all the stops to get Frankie to cum before Nigel – deep throating, ball tickling, tonguing his dick-hole, slurping and smacking my lips on his yummy cock, and all the while I was urging him on with my eyes and telling him to drench me between thrusts. What man can resist a woman sucking his dick while urging him to paint her face? Not Frankie, that's for sure, but what put him over the edge was when I worked my spit slick finger right up his ass in search of his prostate!

Orgasm number two coming right up! "You fucking bitch, Trina, open up, I'm cumming," he shouted as he let loose! "Stick it out, I want to see it on your tongue!" And let loose he did, and what a fucking treat – his sperm jetted from his cock like a porn star! Spurt after spurt, like a teenager in heat fucking for the first time! It was glorious, I was in heaven as the hot liquid spurted onto my tongue, my cheek, across my lips, all while I kept my mouth wide open trying to catch each luscious rope of spunk arcing from his cock. The combined sensation of Frankie giving me a facial and Nigel still thrusting away in my cunt sent me over the edge again and I finally had to close my mouth – but I didn't swallow. Frankie's second cum was really thick and ropey, strands of it were hanging off my face as he fell away and collapsed on the bed next to us.

I had a mixture of Frankie's spooge mingled with sweat from all we'd been doing dripping from my face, my mouth was filled with cum and saliva, and my lovely Nigel was still pumping away beneath me getting ready to cum himself as I leaned slightly forward and let Frankie's impressive load of spunk drip from my mouth. Great dollops of creamy goo cascaded from my open mouth directly into Nigel's just as he started cumming inside me. He opened his eyes mid-thrust and mid-gasp as he realized what had hit him and it was like hitting the after burner on a fighter jet – Nigel went wild fucking me and blasting away deep inside me, filling me up for the second time that evening! Sloppy seconds two ways! Oh what a perfect way to finish a perfect night. These two certainly knew how to keep a cum slut satisfied.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

NigelOW
NigelOW
119 Followers
12