Confessions of a Cum Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rocked back and forth, that long cock down my throat, my fingers flashing over my oiled clit, for several minutes, taking it out only to breathe. We came together massively. I almost fell over, and the man attached to the cock must have done the same—his weenie popped back through the hole with an audible plop, and I heard low, deep laughter from the other side of the wall.

I sucked seven cocks that day, and had four breathtaking orgasms.

On this particular visit, I went on sucking cock and eating cum for a while—even after zipping up Miss Happy Pants—just for the pleasure of it: feeling them tremble, grow suddenly bigger in my mouth, then explode, pulsing with excitement, heat, and cum.

Eventually I closed up shop, waited for the scratching on the walls to stop, and split. I was in a good mood, loose and happy, content, feeling like I'd eaten a little too much yogurt, but ready for a cup of dark roast coffee and something for dessert. I had a pastry at a little cafe in the chi-chi district that was gradually eating away the seedy part of town. I felt like I owned this part of the city: Queen Cindy the First of the Olde Raunch District. I so ruled.

My final visit to the bookstore a few days later was sad and different. There were a bunch of cop cars out front and lots of flashing lights. I didn't go in. I walked past and made myself scarce for a while, and when I came back, the sign just said CLOSED.

It never reopened. After a while I stopped going by. I poked into the few other, surviving smut stores, the last two nearby and a couple by the edge of town, but none of them had anything like my Glory Hole. It was the last of its kind, I guess.

Like summer break, my glory days were over. It was time to leave my 'rent's house and start a new chapter in my life, anyway. I had confidence now that I would find other cocks to suck, somewhere. They were out there, just waiting for Cindy's Special Mouth. I couldn't wait to taste them.

And I was still a virgin! Time to fix that, soon, I thought.

12