Confessions of a Cum Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
I lose my virginity, again, with the help of a devious woman
3.2k words
4.66
17k
14

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers

Chapter 6 — Homecoming


College was changing me. Or maybe it was just life that was changing me and I happened to be in school. But it’s hard to imagine I’d have gotten so close to Lonni anywhere else. If I’d just met her socially I probably would have taken her at face value: a cute girl with a great sense of humor, long blonde hair, nice tits, a very feminine fashion sense, and an assertive, almost aggressive manner.

My lesbian tendencies would never have been strong enough to overcome my shyness and really open up to her, if we hadn’t been dorm roomies. And it wasn’t until I knew her intimately that I discovered Lonni was a she-male, a girl with a dick.

And what a pretty dick! Slender and streamlined—just perfect for slipping into your pussy, and irresistible to suck on. Lonni liked to fuck me from behind while reaching around to rub my clit. She was so considerate…

It usually gave me a little orgasm to be fucked that way, which I guessed meant I wasn’t totally lesbian. I mean, from behind I couldn’t even see her tits! (I could feel them on my back though. Mmmm.) But what really turned me on was to do Lonni sixty-nine, with her lips around my love button and her cock deep in my throat. I had massive orgasms that way.

So Lonni took my virginity, and since then she was the only girl whose cock I fucked.

You know, I don’t think that came out right… I mean, I hadn’t let any guys’ cocks into my pussy either.

Just my mouth…

I know, I know: for a lesbian, I suck a lot of cock. It’s almost involuntary for me. See, I kind of imprinted that way during my first orgasm. You know, like a baby duck: if the first thing it sees is… well, no, it’s not exactly like that at all, come to think of it. But…

My point is, if you added up all the times I’ve sucked a cock and all the times I’ve cum, you’d come up with pretty close to the same numbers. Well, if you added them ALL up, you’d come up with just one number, so you’d have to, like, divide it by two or something… um…

You know what? Never mind. I liked cocks. I liked other girls. My closest girlfriend had a cock. End of story.

Well, and of course there was Twilla. Did I mention Twilla? She was a redhead, and a 100% all-girl lesbian—in black leather, with a blindfold and nipple clips in her jacket pockets—and I owed her one full night as her unconditional sex slave, basically because she made me blow a bunch of guys at a frat house. That, and because she had protected me. Well, and made me cum a bunch of times. And anyway, I actually ASKED her to make me do it, so it wasn’t like she had MADE me do it… only she really had.

But it had gone really well, and I was grateful. Plus I was kind if in love with her, in my own semi-submissive, free-spirited, cum slut sort of way…

Right. So, you can see now how it all made sense at the time.

Sort of.

Twilla dropped me off at my dorm, and left without getting specific about what night I should come by to pay my debt. I was a little anxious about it, but I think she preferred it that way. She had a way of making me afraid and making me soak my panties with pussy drool at the same time, you know?

Speaking of pussy drool, I was a mess. My blouse looked like it had been crumpled on the floor, stepped on, and used to wipe cum—a lot of cum—off somebody’s face, because, well, it had, right? My pants looked about the same, for the same reason. I had no idea where my panties were (probably hanging on some frat room wall as a trophy, like a stuffed moose head). My hair was matted with cum, and my tongue and tonsils were coated with it. I hadn’t had a wink of sleep all night.

And I had a glow of contentment, a bounce in my step that was threatening to let me walk on air, and a pussy that was so marinated in a mixture of my own girl cum and Twilla’s saliva that it was running down my thighs.

It was great to be home.

I needed to get my clothes off again, take a long shower before Lonni saw me, and then have Lonni fuck my brains out. I needed a cock in my pussy, soon, and only Lonni’s long, slender cock would do. There is nothing like a string of orgasms to make you want to just fuck, am I right girls? (Pure lesbians are excused from answering…)

Naturally Lonni met me at our dorm room door, gave me a big sloppy kiss, and started to undress me. It turned out we both had guy cum on our breath, and that the abundance of saliva and pussy sluice running down my leg was no obstacle at all to getting Lonni inside of me. Quite the reverse.

I pulled Lonni down on top of me, her small, beautiful breasts pressed against mine, nipple to nipple, girl body to girl body, and she slid her hard beautiful cock suddenly inside me, all the way to the hilt, her slender hips bumping into mine. We both giggled.

I hadn’t realized how tense I was until I relaxed into the warm rhythm of Lonni’s body riding into mine. There was no sense of urgency after the first frenetic moments when we needed to connect. Instead there was the simple fulfillment of my girlfriend’s cock sliding in and out of me, my well-oiled cunt clutching her tightly, but too slippery to even slow her motion. She rocked my hips from side to side as she burrowed inside of me, finding my tongue with hers, her sweet mouth familiar in mine. She was fucking me, and that was enough.

We must have fucked contentedly for an hour, neither of us in any hurry to cum, just hungry for the comfort and security of each other’s bodies after a long night of strange adventures.

Eventually, Lonni did cum, with the cutest little mew, and I felt her cock slip out of me on a trail of her own fluid. I held her close. Then we ran a deep, hot, bubblebath, soaked together until we were yawning, and crawled back into my little bed together to sleep in each other’s arms.

Only to be awakened a few hours later by Twilla Van Dyke, knocking at our door with bagels, trimmings, and strong, dark coffee. Ambrosia. We ate on the floor, the two of us just in blankets, wrapped around our shoulders.

Lonni and I both skipped the cream cheese—enough was enough, for a while anyway—but Twilla ate it by the finger-full, smiling at me suggestively: a bit of byplay she didn’t try to conceal from Lonni, who was gracious about it.

Twilla had brought food. Lonni was part guy. It was all good.

Twylla inserted herself into our tiny domestic scene with ease; just one of the girls. She found nice things to say about Lonni, even admiring her breasts at one point. Lonni was going out of her way to be nice to Twylla too, on the basis of Twylla’s apparent connection with me: they were joking, confiding, touching… It took me a while to realize that Twilla was quietly seducing Lonni into a three-way with me.

I had to admit it was an attractive notion; say what you will about Twylla’s Machiavellian tendencies, she was smoking hot: red hair, slim curves under skin-tight black leather, zippers designed for instant carnal access… then she offered to show us her tattoos. At some point while we were ooh-ing and ahh-ing over the beautifully tattooed naked bodies twining over and around her beautifully tattooed naked body, the blankets fell away. We were putty in her hands.

I was a little worried about how we were going to deal with Lonni’s dick. Twilla was very clear about her body being a cock-free zone, so once she was done playing with her breasts, Lonni didn’t have a lot to offer a full-on dyke like Twilla. No pussy, anyway. And once Twilla zeroed in on my pussy and mouth, which I was sure she would, I wouldn’t have a home available for Lonni’s cock, either.

I needn't have worried. It was all stage-managed perfectly by the master manipulator: Twylla got me on my hands and knees with Lonni on one side and her on the other, artfully maneuvered Lonni into her favorite position behind me, then pulled the bait and switch, slipping beneath me and claiming my pussy for her mouth’s tender attentions, while pulling my head down into her own eager snatch.

Lonni was momentarily at a loss, until Twylla reached up and spread my virgin ass cheeks in front of my pretty dick-girl’s face, lubing a finger with spittle and demonstrating what an attractive erogenous zone my little puckered pink-and-brown asshole was, sliding her finger in to the knuckle and making me moan.

I gasped with shock and pleasure as Lonni’s cockhead pressed hard against the entrance to my virgin asshole. Then she slowly entered me, opening my ass for the first time. It was so good. Lonni was every girl’s dream of a first anal encounter: her cock was slender, the head streamlined, and Lonni could be very gentle. Still, I was stunned at how incredibly full I felt with Lonni’s cock up my ass, even moving ever so slowly. It was SO intensely intimate.

And then Twylla began to lash my clit with cavalier licks of her tongue, and pulled my face down until I was fully immersed, nose first, in Twylla-land. My lips and tongue again encountered Twylla’s thick clit as a penis in microcosm, my awareness narrowing and focusing until her clitoris seemed to swell in my mind, presenting a landscape to explore. For the second time, I was eating pussy with the same worshipful focus that I had sucking cock, but this time my own clit was being licked, sucked, and nibbled into ecstasy by a tongue that knew me intimately, had made me come a dozen times already. Oh. My. God.

I came convulsively, with Lonni’s cock completely filling my clenching, spasming bowels. I grunted like a beast, and assaulted Twilla’s sacred tower with my whole mouth, determined to drag her over the edge with me. She came, willingly. Lonni was sucked down into our vortex like a wood chip in a maelstrom. I felt her cock pulsing with her own orgasm as she shot my virgin ass full of her milky cum, cum that I knew by touch and taste, whose texture I knew so well I could identify it by the way it lubricated her lovely shaft inside my ass.

Some lesbian I was turning out to be—cumming for all I was worth with a cock shooting semen up my ass! Great. I hadn’t been confused enough already; now I was a cock-sucking, BUTT-fucking lesbian… The humor wasn’t lost on Twylla.

I could feel her dark chuckle vibrating through my labia, sending me into aftershocks.

Damn that woman.

== = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Chapter 7 — Mydentity Crisis
== = = = = = = = = = = = = =


So there I was, in the middle of a girl pile: Twilla Van Dyke underneath me, idly lapping nectar from my twat and teasing my clit—just to keep me squirming—her tart, fragrant pussy dew dribbling from the corners of my mouth (or was that my own drool? Probably both…), and my she-male girlfriend Lonni behind and on top of me, her pretty tits pressed against my back, all of us in a state of post-orgasmic bliss—and what’s going through my mind? I’m wondering if I’m really a lesbian.

I know, right?

Okay, obviously I liked girls, liked them better than the guys I’d met, but that just showed I had common sense, right? I mean, guys our age… really, apart from those delicious cocks, why bother?

But girl-oh-girl, did I ever love to suck their cocks! Last night I had sucked off a dozen of them, swallowing every load of cum, and loved every minute of it. Even though the guys were serious jerks. Plus, even though I thought of Lonni as my girlfriend, that was her cock in my ass, still so engorged—and clamped so tight by my nearly-virgin asshole—that it couldn’t slip out. And I didn’t want it to come out! I could feel her semen slowly seeping out of my ass around her slender shaft. At least, it had always seemed slender before: in my ass it felt thick, and huge. And good.

For that matter, I had climaxed while fantasizing that Twylla’s swollen clit was a cock I was worshipping. What kind of lesbian does that?

But if I wasn’t a lesbian, what was I? I mean, here I was: the filling in a three-girl sandwich, and it felt awfully nice. Well, it was sort-of deliciously nasty, to tell the truth, but that was SO nice… And while I was sucking those fat, mouth-watering cocks, and had both hands full (of cock), it had been Twilla’s female tongue and lips that brought me to climax after shattering climax. If I was heter0, what was THAT all about?

“Hey,” Twilla interrupted my thoughts, “small, dark, and thoughtful—if you’re not going to suck me off… get the fuck OFF me, girl. You must weigh a hundred pounds, not counting dickgirl and the five pounds of cum she just shot up your ass. Is that… what’s DRIPPING on me?!”

I scrambled to untangle myself and climb off her, dislodging Lonni’s cock from my ass in the process and spilling the splooge out of my asshole—right onto Twilla’s face. Oops. Not good.

Twilla was doing a slow burn. She glared at me. “Clean. That. Up.”

Lonni scrambled to get a washcloth from the bathroom, but Twilla caught her by the wrist. “Not you.” Her eyes were locked on mine. I found myself falling into them. “You,” she said. “You know what to do.”

I hesitated a moment. I actually wanted to do it, but it was so nasty…

“You’re my slave. Tonight. Starting now. As we agreed. You’re mine, slut. Now, lick it up, before it spills off.”

Feeling hypnotized, I lowered my mouth to her face and began to lick the slippery cum off her satin cheek. I trembled inside. I was licking up globs of Lonni’s clotted cum, still warm from being inside my own asshole, off my master’s face. She smiled, cruelly but affectionately, and reached up into my crotch, sliding her finger into my tingling pussy and rubbing my suddenly aroused clit with her thumb.

“You like it,” she said. “It excites you to do nasty things. But you need me to make you do them.” She twisted her finger inside me, inserting another one and hooking her finger tips inside my entrance, She tugged me toward her by the cunt, her thumb spinning whorls around my swollen clit. “You’re a dirty, dirty girl, cum slut. And tonight you’re mine. Aren’t you?”

I swallowed. “Yes,” I replied, “I’m your slut, your slave, for tonight, as I promised. And, and you're right, I like it—licking Lonni’s cum off your face. I want to lick your face clean with my tongue. I want to lick your whole body clean.”

“Good.” Twilla released Lonni’s wrist. “Dick-girl, your cum is leaking out of my slave’s ass. Onto my hand. Take care of it.”

Lonni bristled. “I’m not your slave, dyke!”

“No,” Twilla purred, “but your slut girlfriend is. Do you want me to take my anger out on her? Really?”

Lonni went pale. “No,” she said quietly.

“Then get your tongue up her ass. You’ve done it before. Suck out your cum. And feed it to my slave.”

“That’s…”

“Your cum. Which we both know she loves to eat. Right where you put it, so enthusiastically, just a moment ago. Now suck it up, and put it in your girlfriend’s mouth. You know she wants you to.”

I shivered in perverse pleasure as Lonni’s rolled tongue penetrated my asshole and I experienced the amazing suction as she slurped at my ass. I could feel the last of her cum trickling out through my anus. Then she was beside me, her face above mine, her lips pursed.

I met her in a lover’s kiss, and sucked the cum from her tongue. It was Lonni’s cum, from her beautiful cock, and I wanted it. If it had been in my ass, it was only because she had fucked me there, cum inside me there. It was beautiful. I refused to let it be anything but beautiful. My kiss told Lonni that, without words. She smiled at me, amazement in her eyes, as I lovingly swallowed her seed, sipped from her own lips.

Twilla sighed in exasperation. “You two. So lovey-dovey. You’re spoiling everything.”

I looked at her with naked adoration in my eyes. “May I lick your feet, master?”

She huffed. “I suppose,” she said, mollified. “Actually. That would be nice.” She leaned back, closed her eyes, and began to stroke her clitoris. “Suck my toes while you’re at it. Mmm. That’s nice.”

She sighed, and dreamily slid her finger up and down the left side of her slit while I sucked on her toes, swirling my tongue around them. It felt pleasant, harmless. After a while she sighed agin, more relaxed, and spread her legs for me.

“Bring that pretty face to my cunt and clit now, slave. Suck something. Yess… Worship my pussy with your mouth and tongue, as only you can… Mmm… Get me off, quickly now, then we can go back to my place—and I can get you tarted up for the ball.”

“Bll?” I asked “Wht bll?”

“Don’t talk with your mouth full, dear. Not when it’s full of me. Hum if you like. Yes, the ball: the Dom’s Ball. It’s tonight. Now hush and eat me. I’m trying to decide which leash and collar will go best with your skin and hair.”

I lost myself in pussy worship. I wasn’t lesbian or hetero, I realized, as I sucked a bead of slippery moisture from her vaginal opening and anointed her clitoris with it—except in the moment, the same way I was a slave in this moment, but wouldn’t be tomorrow. I wasn’t homosexual or heterosexual. I was just sexual. A cumslut. Dedicated to the resolution that Cum is Good.

I sucked her clitoris into my mouth as readily as I would a cock, massaging it with my tongue, seeking it’s sensitive pleasure centers, enjoying it, not hurrying, coaxing it to as powerful, intense, and prolonged an orgasm at it could tolerate.

This, I thought. This is what I do. This is who I am.

Wait a second. Leash? Collar?

Just what exactly the fuck had I gotten myself into now?

CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers