Confessions of a Cum Slut Pt. 06

Story Info
I'm served as dessert to a roomful of Doms.
2.2k words
4.44
25.7k
16

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers

At the Dom Ball

I was seated across from Twylla, alone in the back of the stretch limo. She had replaced her customary neck-to-ankle tight black leather with a fancier, more revealing and sexier outfit.

She was still in black leather, and it still looked stunning with her dark red hair, lips, and nails. But she now wore a choker of diamonds on black wire around her neck, which was otherwise bare, and a low-cut sleeveless bustier. Her breasts were pushed up and out, more than half exposed, showing just a few millimeters of pink aureole.

Tattoos of darkly colorful naked women twined up from between and across her breasts, over her shoulders, down her back and most of the way down her arms. Their aquiline faces were contorted in ecstasy. Their hands terminated between the thighs of other tattooed women.

Twylla's bare midriff was covered with a single bold tattoo, in dark rose and light pink, of open labia, a glistening clitoris, and a yawning vagina centered on her navel, with a thorn at the bottom, from which dangled a single drop of scarlet blood.

Her black leather pants featured cutaway areas that showed off her calfs, inner thighs, and a small open circle at the center of her clean-shaven mons pubis. She had a little black whip curled up and attached to her belt

She held a thin leather-and-rhinestone leash in her left hand, attached to a leather collar, decorated in spikes and diamonds, around my bare neck.

I have to admit, volunteering as Twylla Van Dyke's unconditional sex slave for a night was arguably not my smartest decision ever. I can't even say that it seemed like a really good idea at the time. But part of me wanted it. The truth was, I would likely do whatever she asked anyway—she had that effect on me—and this put at least some limit on it. I didn't want to admit how turned on and wet it made me to think of letting her do whatever she wanted to with me, but I didn't have to. She knew.

So I was wearing a collar, a black domino over my eyes, a gauzy flesh-colored thong, platinum-and-diamond clips on my nipples, and nothing else. The downy hair on my mons was gone, shaven clean, exposing my pale pink flesh around the thong, which was narrow and tight enough that it passed between my labia in front and between my ass cheeks in back.

"I look like Princess Leia in this outfit," I grumbled.

"That was one of the few scenes in that testosterone-filled spill-ogy that I actually liked," she replied archly.

"Don't look so glum," she continued. "You're getting off easy. I almost kept you all to myself for a night in my dungeon. THAT would have been... interesting for you: to learn where pleasure and pain become one. Instead I'm just showing you off to impress a few people."

"How few?"

She fondled my crotch with the toe of her low, soft leather boots. I didn't want to enjoy it, but I couldn't help myself. It was Twylla's toe—it felt good. "Oh, a dozen or two. If we were in San Francisco or New York this would be real ball, with over a thousand Dom's, some with whole slave harems. As it is, it's not much more than a fancy potluck with twenty or so Doms, each with a favorite dish to share."

"Potluck? What dish?" There was nothing in the limo except Twylla and me.

"Oh, stop fretting. Where's your spirit of adventure, my bold little trollop? You're my dish, of course, but I'm only signed up for appetizers and dessert. I'm just sharing a little taste of you, to make the others jealous. You won't be anyone's main course but mine, little pussy. All mine." Her words made my girl parts tingle. It was warm in the limo, but I shivered anyway.

As we neared our destination, Twilla pulled on the leash to draw me near and unzipped a flap on her crotch that exposed her upper labia and clitoris. She wrapped her legs around my head.

"Make me cum, little pussy, and be quick about it. I want to make an entrance."

I thrust my tongue between her moist folds, hooking my tongue-tip under her swollen clit. I planted my lips on her bare mons and labia and sucked her outthrust clitoris into my mouth. Her familiar tart, winey flavor greeted me like an intoxicant, and I focused on the sensation of sucking and licking Twylla's sensitive genitals. I flicked my tongue rapidly up her clit face, launching it off her tip, repeating the motion as quickly as I could, while moving my whole mouth in slow circles, sucking her clit up and out in the same wide circles. I began to hum in pleasure.

The limo pulled up to the curb. "Not yet," Twilla grunted. I paused. "Not you, slut, god, don't stop now! I'm talking to the driver."

I buried my mouth in her mons again and slathered her clit with my saliva, licking and sucking while shaking my head from side to side.

"Oh, yes! Oh you cunt. You cunt. You sweet... now. Now! Both of you!"

I attacked her clit furiously and the limo door swung open as Twylla climaxed loudly with her thighs around my head. There were bright flashes and the sound of camera shutters clicking. Twylla unwrapped her legs, zipped up the flap over her clitoris, and gracefully stepped out onto the red carpet. She tugged gently on my leash and I followed at her side, on my hands and knees.

"Good girl." She petted my hair. "Roll over."

I was glad I had a domino protecting my anonymity. I obediently rolled onto my back and she stroked my belly. "GOOD pussy," she cooed. Her fingernails moved down my body, approaching my quim, and a trail of goose-flesh followed them. "So sensitive," she approved. "Come."

She strolled, swaying, into the ballroom as the doorman held the portal open, and I trailed on all fours like her faithful pet cum slut, trying to match the swing of my slender hips to hers.

It was dimly lit inside. At first glance it looked like any formal cocktail party—people in black standing around or mingling, drinking and picking snacks off trays. A second glance revealed that the tray bearers were naked, and festooned with additional tidbits on their bodies—women with fruit or whipped cream on their breasts and males with little sausages hanging off their cocks. Guests leaned in or bent down to nibble food and body parts. The servers were clearly aroused by the interactions. Cocks were thick and swollen, and nipples stood tall, hard and proud. There was a definite erotic buzz going through the crowd.

On closer inspection, instead of suits and little black dresses, the black-clad guests were in cut away leather with spikes and chains, and a few had human pets on leashes. This seemed to be a special status symbol, and Twylla delighted in showing me off.

At the back of the room there were buffet tables set up under red lights. Some held only traditional platters of food, but others also featured a naked man or woman spread-eagled and bound on a large lazy susan, and adorned with edibles. Twylla led me to a table that was partly set with bowls of peach halves, sliced cherries, whipped cream, and syrups. The table was labeled DESSERTS and had manacles attached for someone's wrists and ankles—mine, I realized, with a mixture of dread and longing.

Twylla looked around. "There should be an appetizer table," she said.

"Van Dyke! Don't you look sumptuous?" boomed a large-breasted woman with short blonde-gray hair—really short. Like crew cut short. "And THIS is sweet," she added, looking me up and down. "Life is short, Twill. Eat dessert first. Forget the appetizer."

"Donna. I love what you've done with your hair," Twylla replied. "Thank you, she is sweet. Would you like a taste?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Donna gazed at my exposed labia and licked hee lips. "I'd love a little nibble."

Twylla offered her hand to help me step up onto the low table. I laid down on it, splaying my arms and legs. My head hung off the table, and Twylla lifted it onto a little pull-out shelf just for that purpose. Then Twylla bound my limbs in place and I was helpless. She ladled peaches over my breasts and my hard nipples raised themselves above the syrup. She sprayed a mound of whipped cream under the entrance to my cunt and I felt myself dripping into it.

This thrilled Donna. She spun the lazy susan to bring my spread legs to her mouth, bent and licked up a dollop of Cindy and cream, lathered my clit with it, and licked it off. I have to admit, it felt amazingly good, if a little sticky. "Oh, she's delicious! Such a delicate bouquet." Donna began to root in my pussy, sucking and eating.

She was only the first. I was rotated back and forth, my naked body spinning to bring my tits or pussy to a hungry mouth, where I was casually tasted, licked, and nibbled. It was strange and exciting to have my body available to strangers, to be drizzled with syrup and have it licked off, or just to have some part of me sucked on while I lay bound and helpleaa. It was getting me hot.

But nowhere near cumming.

Until Twylla proudly introduced my mouth to Max. Max took my head in one large hand, supporting it while he slid the shelf back in, then lowered my head until it was hanging off the table. He spread a little chocolate syrup on his enormous cock, topped it with a dollop of whipped cream, and fed it slowly into my mouth, so I could eat the sweetness off, bit my bit. I'd never tasted chocolate cream dick before. It wasn't bad.

As I licked and sucked the sticky syrup off his dick, Max's already respectably thick member swelled and enlarged until it barely fit in my mouth. It was huge. I began to feel real heat in my loins. Max settled into place, at Twyulla's urging, and worked that giant schlong all the way down my throat. He grunted in satisfaction, completely filling me. Then he was off, really fucking my face and throat, with deep, ponderous thrusts.

His cock pressed deep against the back of my throat, making me gag up wet strings of saliva, turning my throat into a hot, slippery passage for his staggering length and girth, and bringing tears to my eyes. I could breathe only on the out-strokes. My throat was completely full of Max when he plunged deep. I was quivering with sexual arousal. My mouth had never been fucked so thoroughly or completely. I was in full cock worship mode.

A line of women formed at my cunt, taking turns spreading my pussy with sweets and eating me out. With Max pumping his massive tool down my throat, the sensations on my clit rose to a new level, and I climaxed, a new sensation with my arms and legs tied down.

I came again as each new mouth ate me, panting around that monster dick that was reaming my throat. Everyone wanted to taste my orgasms. I was shuddering with climax after climax. I was close to blacking out when Max thrust home with a ram, his balls on my nose, and shot his massive load, shooting thick ropes of cum deep down my throat. I gurgled, unable to scream, as semen filled my throat, my mouth, and began to dribble out my nose. Someone was eating my pussy and I convulsed in an cataclysmic orgasm, straining against the ties on my wrists and ankles. I passed out for a timeless moment.

Twylla was supporting my head. I was coughing up a foamy mixture of throat slime and Max cum. Hands were unbinding my limbs. "She's fabulous," someone said quietly. There was a general murmur of agreement. "I hope I didn't overdo her," rumbled Max apologetically.

"I'm sure she loved it," Twylla snapped, helping me up.

I belched involuntarily, then began to wipe the snot and cum off my face and suck it into my mouth. "I did," I said, smiling gamely and swallowing. "Thank you, Max," I nodded to the cluster of dykes at my feet, "ladies. That was spectacular."

There was a sustained burst of applause, which made me feel really good for some reason. Twylla bent her lips to my ear. "I'm so proud of you," she whispered. "Now I'm going to take you home and fuck you properly."

And she did. She held my hand on the limo ride back, stroking my forehead, then laid me tenderly on her big, round bed, lowered her pussy onto my face, sucked my clit into her warm, welcoming mouth, and worked a large vibrator as far into my cunt as it would go. Then she turned the vibrator on. Oh my god. We sucked and licked each other in a passionate frenzy, and she worked a finger in and out of my ass. I was buzzing in my ass, my cunt, my clit, and my mouth, all at once. I bucked and came, again and again. And then I did pass out, into a deep dreamless sleep.

CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers