Confessions of a Cum Slut Pt. 08

Story Info
Chaz introduces me to Alex, and Mommy blows him, a kiss.
2.7k words
4.25
21.1k
17

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 11 – Cum to Mommy

= = = = = = = = = = =

My rent was paid, and I'd been working my cute little ass off studying all semester. Spring break was on my mind. A little sun, relaxation and alcohol sounded really attractive. I was a little short on cash, so I'd need to catch a ride with someone and find a place to crash, but a lot of kids did that. Six or eight in a hotel room wasn't all that rare.

But who could I go with? I had been through two breakups recently and was unattached, so all my options were open. But... you know what? When you have all your options open, that's all you have. To get anything more, you have to make choices, commitments, attachments—you walk through some doors, and others close. Mine were all open, and I was feeling ready to close a few.

In the larger picture, I was kind of intrigued by this older guy I'd met. I didn't really know him, but I'd given him a few blowjobs, and he'd been really nice about it. He also had a really nice cock. All in all, he seemed pretty okay, and I mean okay for a real person, not just a guy. For a guy, he was startlingly okay. He even said he thought about me when he masturbated. How sweet was that? I was definitely gonna take that one slow, but I wanted to see where it led. It was an outside possibility, anyway.

But in terms of spring break, here and now, I was just trying to decide whether to go "where the boys are" or try to find some "girls gone wild."

Hmm. Boys. I generally thought of them as dicks with dorks attached. It's true that I really liked dicks, but I'd spent enough time enjoying them while avoiding the attached dorks to know the drawbacks. A cock waving through a glory hole was nice, inviting even, but it wasn't companionship. And if there were guys my age who weren't dorks, they were apparently keeping out of sight. I was keeping an eye out, though. I try to keep an open mind.

Really my she-male lover had been ideal for me: a girl I got along with, a lesbian who was interested in me sexually, and who had a dick I could suck on for guaranteed massive orgasms while she ate me. But she was gone now, and lesbian she-males don't exactly grow on trees. The odds of finding another like her were remote.

That left girl-girls. I like girls, but the straight ones aren't generally interested in having sex with me, unless it's late and they're pretty drunk—which leads to awkward mornings when they wake up in a strange girl's bed with pussy breath—and the gay ones aren't generally all that understanding about my need to have a cock in my mouth to reach orgasm. Neither are the straight ones, come to think of it...

So I was thinking my best bet was to find some bi gals I could hang out with. We could probably pick up guys, as needed, just by offering to suck their cocks. And if not, well, we bisexual girls are naturally self-reliant, especially in pairs. A cock in my mouth made cumming easier, but in a pinch a mouthful of pussy could be made to work. I just had to try a lot harder.

Great plan. Now, where were those bisexual girls hiding? I needed social and sexual introductions, but from whom? Who would understand my unusual needs and what girls might share them? Only one name came immediately to mind, and he was a weasel. But he knew a lot of girls and a lot about their sex lives.

Well, maybe a weasel would have to do. I happened to have his number, in more ways than one. So I called the Delta Pi frat house and asked for the oiliest prick there.

"This is Chaz."

"Hi, Chaz. Cindy."

"Cindy! Are you in the mood for another warm shower? I'd be happy to assemble the congregation. Do you need a ride? Carfare? A drink, or six?"

"Down, boy. Spring break is coming, and a shower or two might be very nice, actually. Where are your animals going to be housed?"

"Uh... Boca. On the main beach."

"Know any bi girls driving there?"

"Hmm. Well, the Eta Pi sorority has a place nearby. They mostly play strictly for the other team, but a few swing both ways, and I know for a fact that a gaggle of them are making it a road trip..."

"If you could arrange an introduction, or better, a ride and an invitation, I might be able to persuade some sisterly switch-hitters to come over to your compound with me for some extended fun."

"You might, but you probably wouldn't. Of course I could TRY to get you in... They're a bit clannish, but I do know a bi girl there who just lost her main squeeze. She's a bit of a dom, but you're used to that, and she's nowhere near as scary as Twylla...

"I COULD give her your number and tell her you need a ride to the beach and some comfort... and I would, really, if i could just find her number... I'm sure it's here. Somewhere..."

Enough dork; time to talk to the dick: "Come by my dorm in twenty minutes and I'll give you a blowjob you'll never forget."

"Oh, here it is! I'm calling her cell now. See you in twenty, then?"

"Chaz, you studly weasel, you wouldn't be playing me, would you? "

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean."

"Call her. If I hear from her, I'll call you back. Then you can come over."

"Cindy! I'm crushed. Now I will have to dig up her number. Oh well, Promise you'll call? I'll be waiting breathlessly to hear from you."

I ended the call, a little shocked at my own deviousness. What ever happened to innocent little Cindy? Apparently I'd learned more than I realized from Twylla. Oh, well, it felt good to be able to successfully charm a snake like Chaz.

Thinking about sucking Chaz's nice, long cock while I masturbated gave me a definite tingle. As long as I could keep his oily hands off me, I was going to enjoy this.

Hmm. Maybe if I took the doorknob off the closet...

I was putting my little home toolkit away, and lining the hole in the closet door with cling wrap, when my iPhone vibrated.

"Hello? "

"Hi, is this Cindy?" A young woman's voice inquired.

"Yes?"

"My name is Alex. We have a mutual acquaintance. Chaz."

"That weasel?"

She laughed. "Yes. That's the one. He tells me you're broken hearted and in need of comfort. Is he just pulling my chain?"

"I'm a little sad. I wouldn't say broken-hearted--I just went through a couple of break-ups. I could use some company though, especially over spring break."

"I wonder what Chaz is up to... you are hoping for a woman's company, right?"

"Yes! Well, not exclusively. I'm complicated."

"Ah-hah. He hopes one if us will deal him in. Not gonna happen. Still... Let me ask you something, Cindy. What are you wearing?"

I told her.

"Unzip your pants."

I did, using the hand holding my phone so she could hear.

"Put a finger in yourself."

"Uh. It's, it's in."

"Take it out. Is it wet?"

"Yes."

"Suck it. Are you sucking?"

"Mm-hmm."

"How does it feel to do as I tell you? "

"It's... exciting."

"In what way?"

"Uh, sexually. It's sexually exciting."

"Do you want me to tell you to do things to me, Cindy? Sexual things?"

"I think so. Yes!"

"Do you want me to tie you up, so you're helpless, and do sexual things to you?"

"Maybe... yes, I'd enjoy that, if I know you won't hurt me."

"I won't hurt you, Cindy. But of course you can't be sure of that. Does not being sure excite you?"

I caught my breath. "Yes," I said, honestly.

"Does that surprise you?"

"Yes!"

"Would you like to learn more about yourself, Cindy? Would you like me to teach you?"

"Yes. Yes... please."

Her voice thickened. "I like that. Come to the Eta Pi sorority house tomorrow morning at eight. Pack a bag. If I like what I see, we'll go to the beach together." She disconnected.

I was a lot more excited than I had expected to be. My cunt was humming a happy song. I called Chaz. "Get your studly butt over here, asshole. I want a cock to suck. Right now."

"Uh, yes. Yes, absolutely. I'm on my way, in fact, this very minute." I heard a door close, then an engine starting. Guys—they're so predictable. It's kind of sweet.

I ended the call, got the coconut oil out of my drawer, pulled my pants down and kicked them off, rolled my panties off, and slowly spread the oil over my clitoris. I felt a warm glow of anticipation as I began to stroke myself.

It wasn't long before there was a knock at the door. From the shaky sound, I assumed it was Chaz. I opened the door with my panties off and two fingers between my labia, making a squishing sound as I rubbed my oiled clit. He stared, not quite drooling.

I hustled him in and shut the door. I pointed to the open closet with the cling-wrap-lined hole in the door.

"Are you serious?"

"Would you prefer deep throat, head suck, or cock torture?" I replied.

"Surprise me," he said, hurriedly entering the closet and pulling the door closed behind him. I heard his pants unzip and his hand slapping faintly against his balls as he started to flog himself erect. I decided to help him out.

"Mmm. I'm waiting to suck your cock, Chaz. I want to taste the head, It's making my mouth water. Can you hear me rubbing my clit with my oiled fingers? Slish, slish, slish.

"Do you feel it getting longer, thicker? Do you want to fuck my mouth with it? Push your big cock down my throat? I want you to... I'm waiting." Nothing.

"I want to taste your cum. Would you like to cum in my mouth? To shoot your hot, creamy sperm in my dirty mouth?" Still nothing. The sound of frantic flogging. This was taking too long. I was already hot, nearly ready to cum. I just needed a full mouth to tip me over the edge.

I tried another tack. "Chaz? It's Mommy. Mommy's feeling naughty, baby. Mommy feels dirty. Mommy wants to suck her little boy's big, hard cock. Will you? Will you give it to me, baby?

"Come fuck Mommy's mouth. Oh, yeah, cum all in Mommy's face. Let your Mommy suck you off, baby. Mommy wants to eat your thick, greasy spunk. Come put your hard dick in Mommy's soft face. Fuck Mommy's hot, wet mouth. Mommy wants to be your dirty slut. Shoot your cum down Mommy's hungry throat." I heard Chaz gasp and whimper.

Voila! An erect member emerged from the hole in the closet door—a dusky, rose-colored shaft capped with a light brown cockhead, a thin membrane of skin stretched taut between the shaft and bottom of the head, just under the slit, begging to be licked. It was warm, firm in my hand, and tasted of sweat, the faint sourness of pee, and the musky hunger of balls yearning to discharge. It was trembling. It wanted to cum in Mommy's mouth.

I ran the underside of my tongue back and forth, sliding it over that thin membrane, mouthing his cock tip with my lips, I pried the slit open with the tip of my tongue, and sucked. He groaned.

I continued to lick, suck, and nibble the most sensitive parts of him while my fingers slid up and down my own shaft, stroking my pulsating clit. I fell into a slowly-building rhythm, nibbling and sucking on his cock, stroking myself, gradually going faster and faster.

I squeezed the round tip of my clitoris against her hood again and again, then dipped into the opening of my love canal for more moisture, and spread it up my shaft, keeping my clit full, engorged with fresh blood stroked up from below.

I rubbed the tip of my clit in small, fast circles, fingers sliding on a film of oil. I was getting hotter, closer. So close. Yes! OH, YES! Right on the edge...

I gave a shuddering moan, closed my lips around the shaft of his cock, and sucked, hard, rubbing the underside of his head with my tongue, back and forth—fast now, continuous, not stopping, not pausing, determined to suck this cock off. At last, his slit oozed a little precum, greasing my mouth for the cum bath to follow. At the familiar taste, my pussy contracted. My clit thrummed. I was on the brink. I could feel it. any moment now, I was going over!

"Mmm. Mmph," I cried around the velvet cockhead leaking into my mouth.

I came, hard, groaning with pleasure. I pulled my mouth off his cock, stroking the upper end of his shaft and the swollen tip of his cock rapidly with a spit-covered hand.

"Shoot, baby! Shoot your hot sperm into Mommy's warm, wet, mouth! Fill her hungry, dirty little cum hole," I moaned in a low, sluttiish voice. "Cum in Mommy's mouth." I sucked his cockhead hard, pumping his shaft furiously.

A muffled cry came from the closet, and he fell backwards, his cock dripping cum as it was pulled from my mouth and hand. It slipped back through the hole, leaving drops of pearlescent semen glistening on the cling wrap.

I caught my breath, swallowed what little cum was in my mouth, carefully wiped up the coconut oil and stray semen with a bandana, and stepped into my panties. I opened the closet door and gave Chaz a hand out. He emerged, pale and shaking, breathless. "You won't tell anyone, will you? Don't tell anyone," he pleaded.

I smiled. "I won't." I said simply.

"But tell me, just between us," I whispered, "would you like to cum in Mommy's mouth again some time?"

He blanched. His cock twitched visibly in his pants. A small stain of moisure slowly spread on his pants. "Yes," he whispered hoarsely. "But don't tell. You can't tell. Please."

I mimed zipping my lips. "Our little secret," I promised.

I gave him a wicked grin, but not a cruel one. "Just between you and me, and Mommy's mouth." And I shooed him out.

I hummed happily to myself as I replaced the doorknob, made myself a sandwich, and packed my roll-on bag. I was traveling ligh: bathing suits, underwear, shorts and a tee shirt, sun screen, one nice outfit for going out in, birth control pills, a pack of condoms, just in case. Coconut oil! Mmm. Olive oil too. Be prepared.

I was at the door of the Eta Pi sorority house at 8:00 am, standing in the morning sun wearing a gauzy white blouse, no bra, and a Japanese-schoolgirl spank-me skirt. Looking submissive and edible, I hoped. I crossed my fingers.

Alex was expecting me. She came out onto the porch and looked me over. Her hair was dark and curly. She was thickset, but not fat. Solid. Her eyes were a warm brown. She brushed the hair off my face and gave me a gentle kiss, so light, so sensitive. I respond in kind. The tip of her tongue emerged, tentatively. I greeted it tenderly, sensitively. It withdrew, satisfied with its inquiry.

"Alex," I greeted her.

"Good guess. You must be Cindy," she sparkled. "I like what I see. Whoever you are, come in. Have you had breakfast? Would you like to kiss me again?" She laughed, waving away my attempt to answer. She walked into the house, pulling my bag behind her, not looking back.

I followed her, smitten. Enthralled.