Confessions of a Cum Slut Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers

"Now there is a hard cock, a thick cock, entering your mouth, filling your mouth completely...

Someone else's mouth is sucking and licking your clitoris, while you suck. The cock. Slowly. Down your throat...

The cock is cumming now, shooting cum in your mouth...

Shooting cum down your throat...

Shooting cum all over your face...

Cum is running down your chin...

Someone is licking the cum off your face...

It's you—you're licking the cum off your own face..."

"I'm cumming. Oh, oh shit! I'm cumming AGAIN!" I panted, taken completely by surprise.

"Good, Cindy. You're doing really good. Guided fantasy can be very powerful. It's similar to hypnosis, but without all the bullshit. Relax now. Take a minute and catch your breath. Do you need some more oil? Spread it around, make sure nothing gets dry or sore. Would you like to continue?"

"Yes. Yes, please. Take me further, Alex. Teach me more."

Alex guided me through fantasy after fantasy, measuring my responses to every situation, bringing me to four more orgasms—one of them when she described a cock cumming up my ass while another filled my mouth with semen—before she decided I was too exhausted to continue.

I napped then. When I woke, there she was, with a basket of treats: granola, warm muffins, coffee... and champagne!

She took a mouthful of champagne and gave me an inquiring look. I nodded, and she kissed me passionately, delivering a burst of cool champagne into my mouth along with her hot, busy tongue. We swallowed together, sharing tongues and champagne. We both had to catch our breath. What a kiss!

"Congratulations, Cindy. You were magnificent. You ARE magnificent." She kissed me, thoroughly, holding the back of my head and exploring my mouth. "Mmmm... eat up, now. You'll need your strength." She smiled mischievously, and fed me a bit of muffin from her fingers.

"I think I know what you want, what your really want. Cindy, you're an extraordinary, beautiful, sexual being. I believe that, somewhere inside, all of us are like you, but for you the bonds that constrain your sexuality are coming untied, you're freeing yourself, in a way few ever do.

"Based on what you've already told me and shown me, I think what you want, truly want, is to free what you call your 'inner cum slut' completely, to let her out, to become her.

"You want to experience it all, embrace it—suck cock and eat pussy, worship a phallus or a vagina while being fucked in both your vagina and your anus, one after the other, or even both at once. You want every part of your body sucked and licked: ears, face, neck, nipples, clit, cunt, anus, fingers, toes—everything. And you want to lick and suck everything in return. You hunger for it.

"You have an amazingly complete ability to love both men and women sexually, without inhibition or restraint—privately, in small groups, or in front of a worldwide audience. You would enjoy having thousands of people watch you fuck, fantasize about you, masturbate with excitement, cum watching you.

"You're deeply in love with cum in all its aspects: the sensation of your partner's orgasm, the idea of it, and the physical reality of it. You want to feel your partner's orgasm with the most sensitive parts of you—in your case, your mouth and ass.

'You want to lick up vaginal secretions from the font; you hunger for the taste. And the physicality and quantity of male cum, it's direct connection not just to arousal but specifically to orgasm, drive you wild.

"You want to eat cum from many, many cocks. You want to shower in it, bathe in it. The feeling of a partner's orgasm in your sensitive mouth, combined with the smell and taste of semen—the physical manifestation of the male orgasm—are psychically linked to your own feeling of inner release when you cum.

"You will always be able to achieve orgasm when a man cums in your mouth, with the slightest additional stimulation, but Cindy, your ability to achieve orgasm is almost unlimited. It's off the charts! In the right frame of mind, you could cum with just my toe in your vagina. You. Are. Astonishing.

"Is any part of you saying 'yes' to these ideas?"

"I'm wet, Alex. Sopping wet. And I feel a hot humming from my clit. I think you're right. You are right. About all of it."

She smiled, dimpling again. "And how will knowing this change you?"

"I AM a cum slut," I said. "A pussy-eating, cocksucking, cum-bathing, sperm swallowing, cum slut. Nobody has to dominate me any more, to force me to have what I want anyway. I want to experience sex in all of it's incarnations, and I'm... I'm proud of it. It's what I am, and from now on I'm going to make the most of it. No hiding. No holding back!"

Alex grinned. "I want to see that happen, Cindy. I want to be a part of it. May I?"

"Please, Alex. I want you to. I, I want you. I want to taste you, to feel you cum. Alex, I want to fuck you so bad right now."

"Oh, you will. I promise you. All of it. You inspire me, Cindy. I want to be your sister cum-slut, for you to teach me to how to be like you. We're going to do it! We're going to eat each other out in public, be fucked together, take cum showers, and lick the creamy cum from each other's bodies.

"Oh, Cindy, this is going to be the best Spring Break ever!"

And so it was.

= = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 14 — Spring Break

= = = = = = = = = =

Alex and I were two girls about to tear Spring Break a new asshole. We had only two rules:

Stick together, no matter what.

No cocks in our asses or pussies without an up-to-date STD-free certification.

There was a smartphone app that securely accessed your latest test results data and either confirmed you were STD-free or didn't. It was the single most downloaded app in Florida that month. Of course, it was useless unless you'd had yourself tested recently, but that was fine with us. There was no shortage of cocks.

(The second-most downloaded app was one that looked like the first one, unless you looked closely. It said the bearer was STD-free, but the test date was always yesterday, and the words "For novelty use only" appeared in tiny letters at the bottom of the screen. Weasel-ware.)

We decided to roll the dice on oral sex and cum showers, and get checked for the curable STDs when we got back. The main other precaution was already handled: I'd been on the pill since the week I lost my virginity, and Alex had been since she was a teenager. She'd spent the last year exclusively with another woman, but the door had stayed theoretically open, and Alex was amazingly logical about that kind of thing.

Those were our ONLY rules.

If you've never been to a modern Spring Break, it's hard to describe. At one level it's just a bunch of kids having fun—yelling, teasing, standing around insecurely, drinking, dancing, flirting, drinking too much... slurring, staggering, throwing up, passing out.

But around the edges, it's a bacchanal. Flirting becomes flashing. Dancing becomes overt sexual display. Girls push each other, try to outdo each other, to see who will go the furthest. Guys with cameras egg them on and encourage them. There's a lot of sex. Most of it one-on-one, in semi-privacy, but some of it fairly public, a little of it very public, and a small fraction of it not one-on-one or even two-on-one, but actual orgies of various kinds.

It's almost always girls who determine how far things go, in public settings. And it's often one or two girls who push things over the edge, crossing the border between public display of sexuality and actual public sex.

And Alex and I were those two girls: a team—a pair of bisexual gals on a mission: to push things over the edge—in the middle of a fluid, moving, drunken, hormone-rich, city-wide, week-long party, with edges all around.

Alex had a keen sense of when a situation could be pushed, often by a shouted encouragement or a brazen display, and a mission to bring my cum slut out in the most public and gratifying way possible for me.

And me, I was on a mission too. I would do anything that Alex said, to help turn a scene from sexy to sexual. If it meant going up in front of everyone, pulling some guy's bathing suit down, and sucking him off on the spot, I was up for it. If it meant leaning Alex against a tree and eating her standing up while she held my face and came loudly, I was her willing mouth.

I wanted it all—to feel mouths sucking on my tits, cunt, ass, and tongue; taste mouths, tits, twats, and cocks with my mouth, have cocks thrusting into my mouth, cunt, and ass. And I wanted cum—warm cum seeping out of all three carnal holes, running down my cheeks, dripping from my chin, falling like warm rain on my back and ass, pooling on my belly—all over me; I wanted to see its pearly whiteness. I wanted to smell it's acrid funk. I wanted for feel its warm slipperyness. I wanted to taste its gooey, salty flavor.

And I wanted to feel Alex's tongue licking the semen off my face and belly, her lips sucking it out of my twat and bringing me cum-filled kisses. I wanted to lick the cum from her body, lap it from her beautiful, dripping pussy, take it from her tongue with mine. I wanted to clasp her, mouths buried in cunts, and taste her beautiful orgasm while the two of us were being fucked passionately in the ass.

And I did. All of it. And more.

It was too wild, too frenzied, too drunken and disjointed to maintain any kind of chronology, even with Alex dictating notes into her phone or typing them into her laptop at every stolen opportunity. But some moments, some events, are burned into my memory, haunt my dreams, heat my masturbatory moments alone, even now:

-Licking salt off Alex's sweaty abdomen, just above her bikini bottom, sucking tequila from her belly button, throwing my head back and feeling the fire burn down my throat to whoops and shouts, followed by more fire direct from her mouth as she fed me tequila mouth-to-mouth.

-Alex, climbing onto a pool table in a dimly lit room, taking off her bikini bottom to a chorus of male hoots, lying on her back and crooking a finger at me. A shirtless, muscular young man helping me up on the table, me peeling off my bottom to a roar of approval, and lowering myself on all fours, face first, into her hot, juicy cunt.

-Being lost in the heady sensation of eating Alex's pussy, slurping a boy's fresh cum out of her love tunnel while trying to bring her to climax, the white semen seeping out of her, the mixture of male and female flavors intoxicating.

-Feeling her lips latch onto my clitoris, sucking it like a teat. Feeling the heat rise in me as the taste of male cum penetrated the alcohol haze in my brain. The sucking on my clit becoming a vortex, pulling me inside out. Screaming my orgasm into Alex's quivering cunt.

-A cluster of handsome young men gathered around, grunting, stroking their rigid poles, staring at the pair of us eating each other out on top of a kitchen table. The first spatter of warm semen falling on my back, followed quickly by another, and another.

-Looking up to see the swollen head of a penis, inches from my mouth, a ring of finger and thumb around it, suddenly squirting cum—closing my eyes and feeling it splash all over my face.

-Feeling a thin stream of cum, dripping down my back, running into the crack of my ass. And the feel of Alex's tongue lapping up the sticky fluid as it ran down my ass and into her mouth.

-The cheers as young men hosed both of us down with warm beer, sluicing the layers of semen off our naked bodies with a beer shower. Drinking the pale ale mixture of cum and beer from the cup of Alex's loving cunt.

-Sitting side by side with Alex, our breasts bare, a jar of cocoa butter between us, with a line of men waiting to suck on our tits while we french-kissed each other and jacked them off, our wrists and bellies coated with layer after layer of their cum.

-Strong hands holding the back of my head, pulling me down onto an out-thrust cock, forcing it all the way down my throat. Not being able to breathe for a handful of seconds as the cock churned, pumping, back and forth, deep in the back of my throat. Feeling it pulse. The sensation of a dick ejaculating directly into my stomach.

-My face buried in a girl's pussy—not Alex, a blonde with shaved pubes—her tongue twirling madly around my clit, while Alex's voice murmured soothingly in my ear and her finger pumped in and out of my asshole, oiling me. Male hands gripping my hips, holding my ass and rubbing a huge cock-head against my anal sphincter. Panting, Alex's voice chanting "Relax. Relax," as a dick the size of a small train car spread me wide and kept spreading me, deeper and deeper, filling me, stretching my rectum—so painfully at first—then the deep, incredible pleasure of a cock plunging into my bowels, of being SO full, of pushing my hips back to take more, deeper, and feeling the tongue swirling around my clit and the cock up my ass combine to drag me over the edge into one of the most glorious, explosive orgasms of my life...

-Alex whispering "Yes, yes, cum you beautiful slut, you beautiful, beautiful slut," over and over in my ear as the blond continued to suck my clit and that monster dick pounded my ass, and I drifted away, climaxing continuously, on the sound of Alex's voice.

-Quietly, intimately, sucking on Alex's clitoris while she sucked mine with exquisite tenderness, Alex on top, with two gorgeous boys panting as they pushed their cocks into both of our asses at once. The feeling of sweet fullness in my own ass. The sight of a smooth, pink cock with bright blue veins disappearing deep into Alex's ass, inch by long inch. Her sharp gasp sucking cool air over my clit as that big, beautiful dick spread her and opened her. Licking her clit in time to the pumping of the cock in and out of her ass. The feel of her trembling orgasm as she finally let go, opened up and came without squeezing, her clit tugging at my mouth as she bucked fluidly, plunging her ass up onto the cock. Her scream of ecstasy.

-The slick feel of Alex's anus as I sucked the cum from her ass, the way it contracted around my tongue. The groan of a man as he watched me sucking his seed from my lover's asshole, looking up at him, winking, and swallowing. The tightness in his balls as a sudden belated jet of semen shot out of him, splashing on her ass cheeks. Letting it drip down in warm runnels onto my face, eyes closed in bliss.

-Realizing in mid-fuck that Alex had freed me at last. Much as I lusted to have a cock spurt hot seed into my mouth, I no longer required it—I had cum in a dozen different ways now, would cum in a hundred more. I could feel my resentment towards males dissipate as my shackles fell away. Men became humans to me in that moment, and cocksucking became pure pleasure, divorced from my own need for release.

-Waking up on a strange carpet with Alex in the peeping sunlight, our arms wrapped fiercely and protectively around each other. Our lips meeting chastely, all lust burned away, only tenderness remaining, gazing into her bottomless brown eyes.

We piled back into the GirlMobile painfully early on Saturday morning, every one of us too hung over to want breakfast, just quarts of coffee to go. My tongue felt thick. Brushing didn't make the taste of last night's cum go away. It just made it weirdly minty. I alternately slept and drove the whole way home. I remember waking momentarily, sometime in the middle of the night, as the car pulled onto the gravel shoulder, Marcie turned the engine off and fell asleep sitting behind the wheel. I collapsed back into slumber with the rest of the girls until morning.

We got home late Sunday afternoon, and Alex and I separated for the first time in days, me to my empty dorm room to sleep again, and Alex to her room in the sorority house to begin the process of massaging and collating data for her massively revised thesis.

I have never loved anyone as much as I did Alex at that moment, when we parted, silently, not needing to say anything, or even express anything physically—the connection between us more solid than the earth beneath our feet.

I wanted to marry that girl. Hell, I wanted to have her babies.

And it almost worked out that way, too.

CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers
12