Confessions of a Cum Slut Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers

I made a show of stretching my mouth wide and pushed my lips over the whole head of his big, hot dick, sucking it completely into my mouth. I looked into the camera. It zoomed in to show my wide-eyed face, my mouth stuffed full of a fat cock head, with a good eight inches of thick shaft still sticking out of me, reddish and veiny against my pale skin and pink lips. I looked a kitten who was trying to swallow a huge snake, and just beginning to realize her mistake.

"To get a man's dick really juicy, you need to use the extra slippery saliva deep in your throat. Can you take Tommy's dick down your throat, baby?"

"Mm-mm." I shook my head emphatically.

"Yes, you can. And it's about time you learned. Here. Let me show you."

Brandi took Tom's cock from my mouth and turned, placing her face in profile. Then, graceful as a sword swallower, she slid her whole head over his prick and then down, down. all the way down, until her lips kissed his ball sack, and you could see the outline of his cockhead distending her throat. She smiled contentedly with her lips around the base of his cock, and sucked.

Her mouth came off slowly, causing his member to emerge from her moist lips bit by bit, appearing longer and incredibly longer. Finally the head popped out, trailing thick strands of saliva. She wrapped the strands around his shaft with her hand and gasped for air, smiling with delight.

"Just like that, baby! Now you do it. I'll help you. That's it. Put the head of his cock in your mouth. Down you go..."

She held my head firmly, pushing it down onto that long, fat dick. My mouth was watering. I wanted so badly to suck it all the way down, hold it tight at the back of my throat and swallow it-but instead I made a show of stopping every few inches, gagging and trying to break free, making squealing noises. Brandi smiled and shook her head at my childishness.

"Tommy, help me," Brandi suggested. "She's fighting it." Now a man's strong hands gripped me by my pigtails, impaling my mouth and throat on that monster dong.

"All the way down, young lady!" Brandi admonished me. "Tommy, show my little girl how to treat a man's cock the way a woman should!"

Tom shoved me forcefully down on his massive dick until he was hilt deep, held me there while I squirmed and my face reddened, then pulled me back off. I came up coughing and drooling, with tears in my eyes.

"Much better. Again, young lady."

I tried to look alarmed and pretended to struggle as Tom thrust my face down onto his dick again, sticking it all the way down my throat. Then he did it again, and again, while my apparent resistance grew weaker and weaker, until I finally succumbed, and allowed his huge shaft to slide in and out the whole length of my throat without balking. I submissively let him throat-fuck me for as long as he wanted, until he pulled his dick out slathered in thick, slimy drool and held it in front of my face. I gave a shy, sloppy smile of triumph.

"Now, fuck my little angel in her tight little pussy with that big, slippery prick."

They bent me over the bed then, and Tom shoved that big fat shaft of meat into my tight little cunny from behind. I gasped and squealed, then began to moan in genuine lust as his massive cock filled me and stretched me, plunging deep into me, time after time. "Yes!" I finally cried. "Oh, yes! Fuck me! Oh, god! It feels so good. Deeper. Deeper!"

Then the full-on pussy pounding began, doggy style. I was stuffed tight, pushed full, widened and reamed, nonstop, for a quarter of an hour, whimpering with pleasure the whole time, while Brandi stroked his balls and gently stimulated my clit, the very picture of maternal solicitude. My little cunt had seldom been fucked anything like this, and Tom couldn't get enough of my close-fitting twat squeezing his long shaft.

Then it was Brandi's turn, and her cunt was hungry to be filled by that big, hard cock again. She bent over the bed and Tom fucked the living shit out of her from behind. His balls smacked into her perfect heart-shaped ass, slap-slap-slap!

I climbed onto the bed and sat with my legs splayed in front of Brandi's mouth. She sucked and licked my clit with affectionate expertise and obvious pleasure while Tom slammed into her from behind, making her big tits swing and sway enticingly and pushing her face deeper into my crotch each time he drove it into her. She continued to eat me enthusiastically the whole time.

Then Tom began to alternate between fucking her pussy and fucking her ass, plunging into one from the other, using her pussy juice to lubricate his passage up her ass.

That was my cue to cum.

"Yes, Tommy! Fuck my Mommy's ass and pussy! Oh, Mommy, yes! Eat my pussy! Make me cum, Mommy! Oh, oh, make me cum!" I cried, wriggling my ass in unfeigned pleasure. Brandi did everything a woman's mouth could do to bring me off, sucking, swirling her tongue, humming, popping my clit in and out of her lips. She was giving me one of the most exquisiite mouth-fuckings I've ever had. I could feel the edge of approaching orgasm, but I couldn't quite reach it yet.

I looked up and saw two of Brandi's fans on the set, openly masturbating as they watched us. I took Brandi by the hair and pulled her mouth onto my cunt. Their dicks stiffened visibly. I got hotter and Brandy felt it. She stoked the fire inside me with her mouth, sucking harder. punishing my clit with her tongue. "Oh, Mommy, Mommy!" I begged, "Make me cum! Make me cum in your mouth!"

Semen shot from the first man's penis onto his hand as he stared at my hard pink nipples and the look of carnal ecstasy on my face as Brandi ate me while her ass was being fucked. I locked eyes with the other man stroking himself, opened my mouth, licked my lips, and imagined him shooting his hot load of sperm into my mouth.

Brandi sucked hard on my clitoris, and this time I could feel my orgasm building inside, coming closer. I looked straight into the second masturbating man's eyes, feeling like a total slut. "I''m cumming, Mommy! I'm cumming!" I cried, still making eye contact. He came then and, almost simultaneously, so did I, convulsing in ecstasy on the tip of Brandi's swirling tongue. She sucked tenderly on my clit, milking my orgasm through wave after wave. It was amazing. It was contagious.

"Ohhh, fuck!" Tom cried out, "I'm gonna cummmm!" That was my next cue:

I slithered up Brandi's back until my chin was resting on her ass, looking down her crack at Tom's plunging member. He pulled his dick out of her gaping asshole and thrust it up her groove, into my waiting mouth. I sucked on it hungrily, tasting the bitter persimmon flavor of Brandi's ass on his shaft. He pulled his cock back down and stuffed it into Brandi's dripping cunt, then brought it to my mouth again. I slurped it in, this time tasting Brandi's pussy secretions mixed with Tom's seeping pre-cum. His balls tightened. I could feel his cock getting harder, vibrating.

"I'm cumming!" he shouted.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, already pulsing, shooting thick streams of pearl-white cum up the crack of Brandi's ass, pooling on the small of her back, spurting jets of semen up onto my face, some landing on my outthrust tongue or flying into my wide-open mouth. His semen was delicious, like garlic butter and Gorgonzola cheese on dill rye. My tongue darted eagerly to gather in cum drops.

Brandi reached between her legs to feel the dripping cum with her fingers. I licked and sucked her fingers clean, then licked the warm cum off her ass and back. She turned around and we both knelt on the carpet, cleaning Tom's big cock with our tongues and sharing his slippery sperm with deep, incestuous, mother-daughter kisses. Our mouths opened and Brandi's tongue visibly wrapped around mine, both coated in Tom's thick creamy semen.

Brandi and I leaned our heads together, specks of cum spattered on our faces, a huge spent cock nestled between us, and smiled contentedly at the camera. Brandi winked.

"Cut! Print. Wrap it up. You, Katy, come over here and suck my dick, would you, sweetheart? I'm harder than fucking Chinese algebra right now!

"Oooh yeah, Katy. Fuck yes! Brandi, you take good care of that little girl. You two have a lot of fucking ahead. Great job, Cindy. This one's for you: Uh-uh-uh, fuck, yes, OH! GOD! I'M CUMMING!

"Unh. Thanks Katy. That was good. Wipe up and go join the party. Great job, everyone! Nice shooting, Tom."

The crew quickly packed away the lights and sound gear, anxious to join the after-party.

"Come on," said Brandi, putting her arm around me, "I want to fuck you. And," she smiled conspiratorially, "we have a little initiation. Are you ready for a cum shower, Cindy?"

"I am so ready. I want to bathe in cum while fucking you in front of everyone."

She swept me breathlessly into a bedroom. Men were already gathering around. I felt so much heat coming from my groin that I thought my pussy might burst into flames. I was going to fuck Brandi Luuve, while they watched and masturbated. And I knew their warm cum would shower down on me while I climaxed. I could almost feel it already. I was feeding on their lust, and they were feeding on mine.

"Just relax and enjoy, Cindy. This is your porn star initiation-it's kind of a tradition when a new headliner joins 'Mommy, May I?' for the first time."

"Headliner? This was a screen test, I thought."

"Honey, you passed the screen test when you rubbed yourself with the lollipop. The main sound guy almost creamed. Didn't you hear our masterful director say 'print'? It means this one's going into production. A lot nicer payday than for a screen test.

"Now then," she said, guiding my lips to her nipple, "why don't you start with this?"

I finally got what guys love about big tits. I could suck all that my mouth could hold, no limit, bite her nipple while I brushed my cheeks against the swell of her breast, bury my face in their perfect softness.

"If I had a cock I'd want to fuck these," I told her, lovingly squeezing her pair together and planting kisses on both.

"If you had a cock I'd already be tit-fucking you," she assured me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me onto the bed with her, laughing. We kissed, and caressed each other, and Brandy swapped ends and rolled me on top. I was looking down into her beautiful cunt while she suckled my clit, when Tom tapped me on on the buttock and asked "May I?"

"Mm-hmm," I answered, with my mouth full of sweet Brandi pussy. Tom spread my cheeks, drooled copiously into my spread asshole, fitted his cock head into my anus, and began to slowly ass-fuck me, giving a contented sigh. God he was big. My ass felt so full, Brandi's cunt was so warm and flavorful, and her tongue so knowing and wanton. I brought Brandi to orgasm first. To lie on top of her, with her sex in my mouth—while she climaxed—was a little taste of heaven. Then Brandi revved up her tongue, Tom switched to pounding my ass with his pile-driver of a giant cock, and when he came, shooting warm sperm deep up my ass, I came too, with Brandi's loving tongue milking me for every spasm of joy.

I was like a rag doll. Tom pulled out and I felt his cum running out of my asshole and dripping down my legs; Brandi rolled me again, onto the bottom this time, and turned around to face me. "Nice fuck?" she asked warmly.

"Really nice. You?"

She threw her head back and laughed. "You are so sweet. I could fuck you for days." She looked into my eyes. "I will, too." We kissed, long and deep.

"Now," she said, "your initiation. We gather around and you masturbate. Just you, with us watching. You get turned on being watched, we get turned on watching. You cum, the crew covers you in semen, I autograph you, and we take a picture for the guys to enjoy. If you're hot enough, the guys will jack off later and cum on your picture. Are you up for it?"

I nodded. "Yes."

Even a day before, I would have said 'no', I couldn't cum masturbating alone. But something during the porn shoot had opened a door inside of me. I didn't need a cock in my mouth or my ass to cum now. I didn't need anyone even touching me. I could feed off the heat of people watching me, feel their arousal grow with my own, and bring myself to orgasm, to experience the pleasure and lust of my own sex, and to share it. Especially knowing that it would make people cum while watching me.

Brandi brought out a flexible two-headed dildo with a vibrator attachment. I laid on my back and spread my legs. Brandi wet one end of the dildo with her mouth and fed it into my cunt. She sucked and slurped on the other end and fitted it into my ass. "Fuck yourself in both holes," she instructed. Turn it on when you're close."

Brandi stepped back, and all the lights went out, except a single spotlight, on me. I couldn't see anyone else, but I could feel them. I languorously stroked myself from hips to breasts, fondled my nipples, squirmed, and began to work the two-headed dildo in my ass and cunt at the same time. It gave me a delicious, heady feeling and I moaned, finding my clitoris with one hand and pumping the dildo in and out with the other.

I heard an echoing moan from more than one throat, and the soft slapping sound of rapidly stroked cocks. I could smell the maleness in the hot room, and it turned me on. I felt dirty, slutty, exposed. I felt myself on the trembling brink of orgasm. I switched on the vibrator attachment.

Holy fucking mother of god.

The thrumming went completely through me, seeming to emanate from deep in my ass, the whole length of my cunt, and my clitoris, all at once. I gave a hoarse scream, arched my back, started to cum, and kept on cumming. And still kept cumming. Hot semen began to splash on my belly, chest, legs, and face. It was like warm rain in the middle of a lightning storm, while lightning struck again and again, wrenching my whole body in a paroxysm of pure joy.

I may have passed out. I sure as hell went somewhere else for a while. When I was aware of my surroundings again, the light was dim and Brandi was leaning over me, switching off the vibrator. She pulled out the dildo with a squish and a plop. I laid there, legs spread, vagina exposed, asshole gaping., covered completely in cum.

Brandi licked a finger, then used it to boldly sign her stage name on my belly, written in the layers of cum coating my skin. There was a flash and a shutter click.

She offered me a hand up, and led me off to a steamy shower together. I was fucked out, but Brandi is pretty much insatiable, so I ate her leaning against the shower wall, on my knees with warm soapy water flowing down my back, while Brandi shampooed my hair, then wrapped her fingers in it when she came. It's an after-shoot treat that we often share now.

We've made twelve movies a year for the last five years. I'm not getting rich, but the hours are flexible, so Alex and I get to spend a lot of time with our daughters, and I like the work.

Alex makes more money than I do, from teaching at the U and a trickle of book royalties. They rejected her senior thesis, but she reworked it into a self-help book, "Freeing Your Inner Slut," that was a bestseller briefly. It also served as the core of her doctoral thesis, which led to a teaching offer.

Offstage, my sex life is pretty much just Alex now, except for the rare three-way with John. On the set, I still eat a lot of cock and pussy, suck up a lot of cum, take cum showers, and enjoy being fucked in all three holes, usually one or two at a time (all three simultaneously once, but that's another story for another time).

And every time I walk onto the set, I find that picture somewhere—in my dressing room, taped to the bathroom mirror, in my chair, I never know—that picture of me, naked, sprawled and gaping, cum leaking out my ass and coating my face, signed by Brandi with a flourish in the layer of white splooge on my belly. It's always a fresh print, with actual cum on it—sometimes dried stains, sometimes fresh. And it always makes me feel good, about my work and about who I am.

I'm an exhibitionist slut. I suck cock, eat pussy, and fuck in public, I make people cum.

It's what I do. It's who I am.

And I fucking love it.

CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers
12