Confessions of a Devout Voyeur Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes wife out for a hot meal.
8.4k words
4.34
54.9k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
405 Followers

It had been a few months since I had watched my wife Darla and our friend Josh pleasing each other in some hot, erotic motel sex. I never know what triggers the urge to want to watch her fuck another man, but one evening after she had gotten out of the shower, she was combing her hair and the towel she had wrapped around her suddenly slid off leaving her standing there bare-ass naked! Though the bathroom door was open, she hadn't noticed me entering our bedroom and sitting on the edge of the bed removing my shoes, watched as she took a step back and bent over at the waist to retrieve her towel. I sucked in my breath and enjoyed the beautiful sight of her lovely ass and tight little pussy staring at me!

I tried to act nonchalant and turned around once she had straightened up to wrap the towel back around her. The vision of Josh fucking her while she was bent over holding her ankles in that motel room suddenly filled my mind and at that point, knew I had to watch another hard cock sliding in and out of Darla's extremely tight pussy.

"Are you still in there?" I called out to her as if I hadn't seen a thing.

"Be right out" Darla replied.

Darla came out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on and apologizing for taking so long told me she was going to throw some clothes on and head to the kitchen to prepare dinner. "Forget making dinner," I said with a smile, "let's go out."

Her eyes widened as she looked at me and though I tried not to show it, she knew right away what I was up to and her lips spread into a naughty little smirk! Darla could always tell when the voyeur urge hit me and though she would never let on would always know what I wanted.

We got ready and went out to a local restaurant for dinner. Once seated and had gotten our drinks to sip on, started to talk about the day's events and catch up on recent activities at work and home. Because of work we had not seen each other that much during the previous couple of weeks and welcomed the opportunity to relax and enjoy each other's company.

The waitress brought our dinner and as we ate, I told her about my vision of her and Josh in the motel room without letting on what started it! She just giggled and looking me in the eye, "you would like to see that again for real, huh?"

"Well, now that you mentioned it, sure!" I said with a smile.

"Have you already called Josh or anyone else?" She asked.

"No" I began, "you know I bought a digital camera and after reading the instructions on how to operate it, found that it can be used as a web cam as well." I went on to explain to Darla that I had hooked the camera up to our computer and had checked into joining one of internet phone services which allowed you to talk to and view other people who had web cams.

"So, did you get us hooked up?" Darla asked.

"Yes, I subscribed to a service called Pal Talk which allows you to view people that you are talking to." "They also have adult chat rooms which when in side, if you find someone you want to talk to privately, you can." I explained.

"So, from what you're saying, you want us, or me, to get online and find a guy?"

I grinned at her, "well, yea!" "What do you think?"

"Sounds exciting!" Darla replied with a giggle. "When do we start?"

I thought a minute before answering, "How about this weekend?"

"Okay with me" Darla responded excitedly.

Friday evening after showering and making ourselves comfortable, we parked ourselves behind our computer and logged on to the internet phone service. After a few clicks we found our way into one of the adult chat rooms and began to converse with some of the people in there.

We stayed in one for a while before entering another, then another until Darla began talking to a guy who lived approximately 120 miles from us. They carried on a casual conversation. We had not activated our web cam yet deciding to do that only in a private one-to-one chat.

After a while the guy invited Darla to join him in a private chat. She agreed and once in the room with him, switched on our web cam. His name was Jacob and Darla seemed to enjoy talking to him. She found out he was 52 years old, 6' tall, about 185 lbs and looked to be in very good shape at least from the images coming from his web cam.

Jacob let out a wolf whistle and laughed when he saw Darla's image on his computer. He complimented her on looking so nice and the two settled into a long conversation.

I retired into the den to watch some television letting Darla talk and get to know Jacob. After an hour or so, Darla came giggling into the room and said, "He wants me to show him my boobs!"

"Oh yea!" I laughed. "So, you guys are already getting into the dirty talk huh?" "Well, go ahead and give him a peek." "In fact, why don't you take off those jeans and T-shirt and slip on a skirt and button up blouse."

Darla raced to the bedroom and changed into a skirt and button up blouse as I suggested and returned to her seat at the computer. I followed her back into the computer room to watch her flirt and expose herself to Jacob.

They began talking again and it didn't take long for Jacob to ask Darla to open her blouse. "You take your shirt off first" Darla giggled.

Jacob wasted no time in jerking off the shirt he was wearing. "Okay, it's your turn" he said with a sly grin.

Darla started with the top button and slowly undid them until she unbuttoned her blouse. She then slowly opened her blouse exposing her bra covered big, firm tits. Jacob gasped into his microphone and encouraged her to remove her bra.

"What's your hurry?" she told Jacob with a big grin. "We have all night."

They continued to chat teasing and joking around with each other. Darla removed her blouse and slowly but deliberately unhooked her bra. Her firm boobs fell out of the cups of her bra and Jacob let out another gasp.

"Wow!" He exclaimed. "You have a beautiful pair of tits."

"Thank you." Darla replied. "You have a nice chest yourself," she told Jacob.

"What are you wearing below the waist?" Jacob asked.

"I have a skirt on" Darla replied.

"Are you wearing panties?" Jacob asked with a grin.

Darla blushed slightly before answering, "Well, I'll just let you see for yourself!" She then tilted the camera downwards slightly and slowly spread her legs apart allowing Jacob a view up her skirt.

"I love those pink panties" Jacob commented before urging Darla to remove them as well.

"Okay, but you know the deal, you first!" She said.

Jacob stood up and removed his jeans. He started to sit back down but Darla caught him, "Boxers too!" She laughed.

Jacob slowly peeled his boxer shorts down revealing a fair sized semi-hard cock! He then sat back down in his chair and tilted his camera slightly down as well. "What do you think?" He asked hoping for Darla's approval.

"Nice!" Darla smiled. "Very nice" she added.

With that, she reached up underneath her skirt and lifting her ass off the chair, jerked her panties down and off. Spreading her legs again she was exposing her pussy to a perfect stranger over the internet!

"Oh yea!" "So pretty!" Jacob muttered before telling Darla how good she looked and what a nice pussy she had.

She could see his cock harden ever so slightly as they continued to talk, tease and watch each other.

"Would love to see that ass" Jacob suggested.

"Oh yea!" Darla said and slowly rising from her seat, turned until her ass faced the camera and reaching down, grabbed the hem of her dress and slowly pulled it up revealing her nicely rounded ass.

"You like?" She teased. She then bent over slightly letting Jacob have a good view of her ass and pussy.

"Oh yes baby!" He exclaimed. "I like." "Beautiful, you have a great ass."

"Please baby, reach underneath and spread those pussy lips for me just one time." Jacob pleaded.

Darla hesitated before reaching underneath and using two fingers, spread the lips of her swollen pussy which was already glistening with her wetness.

"Oh God yea!" Jacob grunted. "Now, shove a finger in that hot little hole." He urged.

She obliged him by sliding a finger up her wet pussy and continued to finger herself for a couple minutes before sitting back down.

"Oh man, that looked so erotic and sexy" Jacob smiled approvingly.

"Now you" Darla said with a tone of authority. "I want to watch you jerk on your cock!"

Jacob grabbed his already hard cock and began to slowly pump the shaft while Darla sat mesmerized to the computer screen. He pumped and squeezed his cock as it grew into a full blown raging hard-on! "Do you want to watch me jerk off?" Jacob hissed as he continued stroking his cock.

"Oh yes Honey" Darla urged. "I want to watch you pump that cock till you shoot your load."

Jacob began to jerk on his hard cock even harder now, his eyes glued to his computer screen as well. I guessed he was watching Darla's expression while he jerked himself off.

It didn't take long until she heard him start to moan and he blurted out "Oh baby, here it comes!" Then with a loud groan, she watched a steady stream of his hot jizm spurt into the air landing all over his chest and belly. Another groan was followed by another stream of cum until he had emptied his load.

He continued to stroke his cock until it started going limp and letting it go, smiled into the camera at Darla. "Did you like that?"

"Oh yes Honey that was fantastic!" "I loved it." She told him.

"Did it make your pussy wet?" Jacob teased.

"Honey, my pussy was already wet!" "You made it sloppy wet." Darla blushed.

It was getting late now and though Jacob was trying to persuade Darla to play with herself and get herself off, she told him that she had to get to bed as it was already after 12:30AM.

"What about this evening?" He asked. "Will you be online later this evening?"

"That can be arranged" Darla replied. "Say around 9:00PM?"

"Great" Jacob said and they both signed off.

Darla looked at me when she had turned off her computer and asked, "Well, what do you think?" "Should we ask him if he wants to meet?"

"Sweetie, that's up to you," I said. "If you're comfortable with him, then I guess it's alright." "He seems nice enough." "As long as he agrees to meet both of us and understands that I watch."

Later that evening Darla took her bath and dressed in some sexy lingerie anticipating a hot evening on line with Jacob before the two of them got together.

She logged on a few minutes before 9:00PM finding Jacob already waiting for her. They joined each other in a private chat to continue their erotic teasing.

"Hi Jacob" Darla greeted him with a smile. "How are you this evening?"

"Been anxiously waiting for you" Jacob grinned. "By the way, my friends call me Jake."

"Okay Jake" Darla quipped. "So, you've been waiting for me?" She grinned seductively. "What did you have in mind for this evening?"

Jake grinned into his web cam and told Darla that he couldn't wait to see her nice tits and that hot little pussy again! "I had such a hard on this morning when I woke up thinking about your big tits and great ass that I jerked myself off again" Jake confessed.

Darla's mouth opened into a wide grin, her eyes widening as if she couldn't believe that a man could just think of her to get himself excited and horny enough to jerk himself off.

Darla began to tease Jake by asking "It's too bad you have to jerk yourself off, think it would feel better if I did it?"

Jake eyes lit up, "Oh God baby, if only you could!" He stammered. "Would love to feel your warm hand wrapped around my hard cock while you gently stroke and pump it for me."

"UUUMMMM that sounds good to me" Darla whispered into the microphone. "Would you just want me to jerk it for you, or would you want me to take it into my mouth and suck it for you too?" "Maybe lick the shaft and twirl my tongue around the soft head before pulling it all the way into my mouth and sucking it hard for you."

"Oh baby!" Jake was already rubbing the big bulge in front of his pants.

"Take that thing out for me sweetie" Darla whispered watching Jake rub his hard cock thru his pants.

He wasted no time in pulling his pants and shorts off leaving a huge erection dangling in front of him when he sat back down.

"Oh yea honey" Darla teased. "That thing looks bigger tonight than last night."

Jake wrapped a hand around it slowly stroking on it, his legs spread apart the web cam directed toward his big cock.

Anticipating Jake, Darla began to slowly unbutton her blouse and pulling it off, left her sexy lacey bra on but pulled both nipples over the top of the cups giving each one a gentle squeeze. I could tell they were erect and hard from the excitement she was experiencing by watching Jake stroke his hard cock for her benefit.

"Oh yea baby, pull those big tits out for me" Jake hissed his eyes glued to his computer screen. "You have a nice pair of tits baby, would love to get my hands and mouth on them!"

"I would love that too" Darla whispered back. "My nipples are real sensitive and I love to have a man suck on them and feel him gently squeeze and pinch them for me."

Darla noticed his hand moving faster up and down the shaft of his cock and laughing, "Wow big boy, you better slow down or you're gonna blow your load all over your keyboard!"

Jake laughed releasing the grip on his hard dick and said, "Oh baby, you've got me so hot already I didn't realize I was jerking so fast."

I guess Darla figured it was time to see if Jake would want to meet but wanted to know a little more about him. "Jake, mind if I ask whether you're married or not?"

"Separated," was his response. "My wife has been gone for about 8 months now and I don't think we'll be able to work things out."

"That's too bad" Darla consoled.

"What about you?" Jake asked.

"Happily married" Darla smiled.

"OH," Jake responded with a definite tone of disappointment. "Your husband doesn't mind that you have cybersex with a strange man?" "Oh God, is he in the room with you?" Jake sounded as though we had done something wrong.

Darla smiled "Relax Jake" she reassured, "He's okay with it, in fact he is a voyeur." "You know what a voyeur is don't you?" Answering her own question before Jake could say anything, "A voyeur is someone who enjoys watching."

"My husband enjoys watching me with other men," Darla continued. "Don't get the wrong idea, our sex life is great and we are deeply in love with each other, he just enjoys watching me please other men, and enjoying myself as well."

"You mean watching you tease and flirt with guys over the net?" Jake asked.

"To be honest, this is the first time we've done this," Darla said with a giggle. "No, I mean he likes to watch the real thing!" "He likes to watch me sucking a guy's cock and then watch the guy fuck me in different positions."

Darla then motioned for me to come over to the computer and told Jake "Here is my hubby now; I want you to meet him." "You'll see that he's a great guy."

Peering into the web cam I spoke to him. "Hey Jake, how's it going?" "Having fun with my wife?"

Jake had an almost stunned look on his face as he sat in his chair, his limp cock dangling between his legs. He grabbed a towel which he had near and draped it over his lap. I guessed the towel was to wipe his cum up whenever he shot his load while Darla watched.

I reassured him that it was alright. "Hey man, don't worry and please feel free to talk to my wife, say anything you want and do anything you want." "She can be a hot little piece so have some fun!" "Later." I returned to my seat to watch Darla.

Darla grinned at Jake, "See what I mean, he's okay with it and really enjoys watching so relax." "As a matter of fact, he has suggested that you and I get together." "What do you think?" "Would you like to meet?"

The expression on Jake's face was priceless! Even thru his web cam his face was blushed a bright red and he was speechless for what seemed like an eternity. Obviously he had never received such a proposition!

To help him along, Darla had unhooked her bra and let her big tits fall out for him to see. She had also hiked her skirt up above the tops of her stockings giving Jake a view of her smooth naked thighs.

Finally Jake blurted out "Oh God yes! I would love to meet you Darla." "Just give me a date, place and time and I will be there." "I have to be honest with you though, I've never been with a woman while someone was watching, especially her husband."

Darla laughed and assured him that everything was fine and that she would make sure he felt comfortable with the experience.

They chatted for a while longer but it seemed as though now that they had arranged to meet, neither wanted to go too far. I guess they didn't want to ruin the anticipation.

Darla couldn't resist one last bit of teasing however, "Okay, my husband and I will discuss it and get back to you this Thursday evening with a date, time and place." "In the meantime, don't be jerking on that big cock and save it for me!" "Also, be thinking of ways you want to fuck me."

Jake grinned his face still flushed with excitement. "I sure will and can't wait!"

With that, they said their goodnights and Darla turned off her computer for the night. "Was that alright with you?" She asked looking at me for approval.

I assured her it was and we decided to set the meeting for the following Saturday evening.

Thursday evening as agreed Darla got online to give Jake the information. We had decided on a motel about halfway between us right off the Interstate. Jake was fine with that and everything was arranged.

After finalizing the upcoming meeting Darla wanted to tease Jake some more. "Have you been thinking about what I asked you?" She grinned.

"Well, yes I have now that you brought it up," Jake said.

"Tell me then, what have you got in mind for us?" Darla whispered in her seductive voice. "How would you like the evening to progress?"

"First of all, we could meet early enough to have dinner and get better acquainted." "We would sit in a booth with you sitting next to me opposite your husband, if he wouldn't mind."

"Honey," Darla interrupted him before he went any further. "Believe me; I will do whatever YOU want!" "The evening will be for our pleasure as much as his." "I just wanted to let you know that I am there to please you as well as him."

"Okay" Jake replied almost relieved at what she had just told him.

"Anyhow, you and I will sit beside each other in the booth." "As we eat and have our drinks I might reach down under the table to rub your leg, maybe feel your thigh above your stockings." "Provided nobody else in the place can see" he said.

"You wouldn't mind if I reached under the table and squeezed your cock then?" Darla quizzed him teasingly.

"Oh no, that would be okay too" Jake laughed. "After we eat and leave, I will ask you to sit in the back seat of the car with me while your husband drives us back to the motel."

"I would pull you in my arms and kiss you." "Depending on how far we have to drive, I might feel your big tits thru your dress or blouse." "I might run my hand up your dress to feel the warmth of your hot little pussy thru your panties." Jake continued his fantasy evening.

"Oh, I like it so far" Darla hissed into the mic. "You probably wouldn't mind if I pulled your big hard cock out of your pants and sucked it as we drove then would you?"

"Oh no, that would be great too" Jake said as if he hoped it would happen. "That is, if we have time I guess."

"Honey, if you want your dick sucked in the back of the car, we will make time!" "We'll just have Jim drive around a while so we can play in the back seat if that's what you want?" "He enjoys watching me suck a big cock in the back seat and you can be assured that he will not wreck us."

"Oh, so he has watched you do that before?" Jake asked.

Darla
Darla
405 Followers