Confessions of a Devout Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His ass suddenly tightened up, he let out a loud groan and rammed his cock in with one last mighty shove and I knew he was spurting stream after stream of his hot jizm deep up Darla's cunt.

"Oh yea, I feel it baby, fill my cunt up!" Darla hissed back at Josh.

I saw Darla's ass clinch and knew she was using her little "lemon squeezer" to milk the cum right out of Josh's pulsating cock. Once he had blasted the walls of her cunt with his thick seed he slowly pumped his cock in and out a time or two before letting the flaccid shaft ease out on its own.

As soon as the big purple knob cleared the lips of Darla's pussy, a torrent of thick cream began pouring out of her reddish pink hole splattering on the carpet between her legs.

The sight of Josh's cum pouring out of her pussy was very erotic and knowing I liked it, Darla stayed in this position using her pussy muscles to squeeze as much of his spunk out as possible. I think Josh enjoyed the sight of his own juice pouring out of her thoroughly fucked pussy as well and I noticed him gazing at the erotic scene in front of him. His cum covered cock hung between his legs as he stood there looking at Darla's ass.

The stream turned into a dribble and Darla finally retreated to the bathroom to clean up. Josh mixed Darla and himself a fresh drink taking it over to the table were he had just finished fucking the shit out of my wife and sat down in one of the small chairs.

Darla came out after cleaning up still wearing only her garters, hose and heels. She joined Josh at the table sitting across from him sipping her drink. They casually chatted while taking a break to rest up. At least I hoped it was just a rest and that Josh would be able to go again! I knew Darla could fuck all night if she was aroused enough.

She finished her drink sitting the glass on the table, she slid off the chair to her knees avoiding the big glob of cum that had drained out of her and kneeling in front of Josh, took his semi-hard cock in her hand and began to squeeze and fondle it. She was determined to get him hard again.

Using her hands to pump the thick shaft and gently squeeze his big balls Darla slowly brought the horse cock back to life. When she felt it harden in her hand she bent over and took the bulbous purple head in her mouth. Josh laid his head on the back of the chair enjoying her expert manipulations.

She sucked on the head while pumping the shaft and I watched it steadily grow until it was almost as big as before. Darla kept sucking his cock and I guessed she was waiting for Josh to tell her what he wanted.

After a few more minutes Josh opened his eyes, gently pushed Darla back and stood up at the same time helping Darla to her feet. He led her over to the bed and motioned for her to lie down which she did.

Josh climbed on the bed and lay on his stomach between her legs. Grabbing her legs, he shoved them back against her tits and buried his face in her cum soaked cunt. He started licking her slit up and down before using his tongue to probe the very hole he had just unloaded into.

I saw him lick her crack from pussy to asshole. I even watched as he tried to burrow his tongue up her little puckered shit hole. Darla swiveled her ass around on the bed while Josh licked and sucked her entire crack.

He reached up and grabbing her hands, put them behind her knees wanting her to hold them up so he could use his fingers on her hot cunt as well. He rammed a couple fingers up her sloppy hole while seeking out her little clit to lick and stimulate.

Her body shuddered when he found it causing him to begin a steady assault on her joy stick while ramming his fingers up her hole at the same time. I could tell by the look on her flushed face that she was enjoying the feeling he was giving her. He settled into a nice rhythm of licking and finger fucking and before long Darla was twitching and squirming.

Darla started whimpering and moaning hissing at Josh to "Lick that pussy and ram those fingers up her harder!" She was on the verge.

She jerked her ass off the bed shoving her hot cunt into Josh's face urging him to suck, lick and finger harder.

"IIIIIIEEEEE!" she screamed. Her body shook and she grabbed the back of Josh's head pushing his face further into her aching cunt while letting lose with another violent orgasm. Josh kept up his sucking on her cunt and she must have cum over and over as her body bounced and shook. Josh was still ramming his fingers up her hole as far as he could reach while she continued soaking them as well as his face with her hot, gooey cum.

"Easy baby, easy baby," she pleaded after a few more intense orgasms as her clit was becoming very sensitive to the touch. "Just hold your tongue on it and let me move," she begged. Josh followed her instructions and after a few more minutes, her body relaxed as her multiple orgasms had finally subsided.

Josh licked the length of her crack one last time before sliding off the bed. His face covered with Darla's cum he took off to the bathroom to wipe off. Darla just spread out on the bed for a few minutes regaining her strength enough to stand up herself. Looking at me lurking in the small hallway, she gave me a big smile and sat back down by the table to sip her drink.

Josh came back out of the bathroom, his semi-hard cock dangling between his legs as he walked over to sit down beside Darla. They sipped their drinks while Darla wondered how he would want to get off.

Darla reached across the table rubbing Josh's face while whispering to him, "How do you want to fuck me?" A wicked grin on her flushed face.

Josh sat his drink on the table and pulling Darla to her feet led her to the middle of the room. He pulled her to him giving her a long kiss while squeezing and fondling her tits. She reached between them and grabbed his hard cock. Teasing him, she straddled his long cock as if sitting on it, the head protruding a couple inches past the crack of her ass.

When it was hard enough, he turned her around and nudged her. Knowing what he wanted, she bent at the waist and grabbed her ankles slightly spreading her legs. Josh guided his cock to the entrance of Darla's pussy and shoved the length of his cock in with one hard thrust. Darla grunted as if having the breath knocked out of her the force of his thrust was so hard. He was gripping her by the waist helping Darla to keep her balance or she might have toppled over.

He immediately started fucking her hard and fast listening to her grunt each time his stomach slapped against her ass. He gripped her hips tightly pulling her back against him as he pounded his big cock in and out of her cunt.

"Oh God, pound that pussy!" Darla urged him on totally at his mercy. "Fuck me with that horse cock!" She squealed.

"UUUUUHHHGGGG!" Josh groaned, his orgasm was building. "What tight pussy!" He hissed while fucking her harder. "Here it comes baby!"

With one last hard shove he rammed his cock up her sloppy wet cunt to the hilt pulling on her hips, impaling her on his thick cock. With low grunts he shot spurts of molten hot sperm up Darla's well fucked pussy. Bathing the deepest walls of her love canal he dumped another heavy load of his jizm in her. She let go on one of her ankles and reached underneath between Josh's legs cupping his balls in her hand and squeezing the last drops of juice from them. Her ass clinched and relaxed as once again she was using her cunt muscles to milk Josh dry.

He stood there for a few minutes letting his cock soak in the heat of Darla's cum filled pussy before slowly pulling it out. As before, once the big head popped out, his seed poured out splattering on the carpet between her legs. She stayed bent over holding her ankles letting Josh and I enjoy the erotic sight of another cream pie.

After a few more minutes she stood up and cupping her hand between her legs she hurried off to the bathroom to once again clean up. This time she went ahead and took a shower, afterwards dressing in jeans and T-shirt for her ride home.

Josh dressed while Darla took her shower and I knew the fuck session was over. Darla and Josh both were probably worn out and I guessed Darla was probably more than a little sore from the pounding she took.

Darla came out of the bathroom carrying a wet towel which she used to try to wipe up the two puddles of cum which had drained from her overflowing pussy after Josh had filled her up. "We might want to use the place again sometime so I don't want to leave a mess!" She giggled while wiping the carpet. She threw the cum soaked towel back in the bathroom.

We gathered all of our belongings and saying our goodbyes left for home. Darla scooted over beside me in the car, wrapped one arm around me neck and rested her head on my shoulder. The last thing I heard was "I love you," before she drifted off to sleep as I drove.

By now it was around 2:00AM and I decided that as horny as I was and as bad as my balls ached I would let Darla rest until that evening before taking my pleasure with her!

12