Confessions of a Fairy Godmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwendolyn studied the expression of resolve Korina had on her face. The girl moved; she scooted closer, silently moving to the edge of the blanket where her husband slept. Hoping not to wake him, she slid slowly and silently beneath the fabric. Korina squeeked when his arm wrapped around her, pulling her to him; she had been about to scream but realized he was still asleep and so stifled the yell as best she could.

Gwen laughed. She had no need to be silent since neither would hear her, and after all this time Gwendolyn couldn't help the giggles that came as a response to the girl's predicament.

Frozen, Korina waited a few more moments before completely settling herself in. The laughter died from Gwens lips as she realized she had Korina exactly where she wanted her. She could manipulate the girl only so much before crossing the line, and the next bit of magic would be tricky. Korina wasn't skilled in the duties of a wife, and had only a few ideas of what took place behind closed doors. But no matter what experience the girl had, her education would begin in moments; her husband's eyes were open, gazing at the back of her head.

Gwendolyn the Fair waved her wand, casting a half-sleep stupor to fall over the girl. She needed the king's daughter to be relaxed.

The man inhaled the scent of his wife's hair, moving his hand so that it rested on one of her breasts. Korina didn't move, thinking him still asleep and fearful that she would wake him. He waited, allowing his wife to become drowsy, which, after a day of walking, wasn't very long at all. The spell Gwen had cast helped as well.

The minstrel began to tenderly massage the girl's breast, a decent handful for his large hands, and the girl moaned a little in her near-sleep haze. Gwendolyn knew if she hadn't made the girl so drowsy, she'd probably be on her feet by now, fighting her husband's caresses. Gwen figured this was cheating, but she hadn't make the girl unconscious, just... a little sleepier than normal.

The minstrel slid his hand down the girl's stomach, his fingers pressing into the material covering Korina's soft flesh. He stopped just above the junction where her legs joined, taking a moment to savor the smell of the girl in his arms. She smelled sweet, like someone who bathed regularly and could afford the best soaps, but it wouldn't be that way for long. So he savored her, now, in her unsullied state.

Gwendolyn wondered how long it had been since the minstrel had bathed. That would probably be the only thing against him in what was about to come. Korina wouldn't be prepared for the sweat of a man, but she was about to get a noseful.

Pressing against the young woman's back, the minstrel slid his hand down further, covering his wife's mound with his fingers. She shivered; a light moan escaping her lips as he found her most sensitive spot.

Gwendolyn watched, her own breath held, as the girl actually pressed back into him, her young bottom probably causing some nice friction for her husband. She was ready.

Slowly, Gwendolyn let the haze leave the girl, allowing her senses to awaken to the sensual pleasures of the man's experienced fingers.

Korina woke with a start, realizing she was grinding herself against the minstrel and that his hand was... She gasped, both from surprise at her predicament and the feeling her husband's fingers were creating within her.

The minstrel used this moment to roll his wife over and mount her. The king's daughter was shocked, but not enough to simply lay beneath the man. She yelped and began to struggle beneath him, but was easily subdued.

"Easy, wife, you will hurt us both," said the minstrel.

"Get off me!" Korina yelled. "I am of royal blood! Unhand me you... you..."

"I am your husband," the minstrel said, "you are a princess no longer and can make no such demands, wife."

During the struggle, the minstrel had managed to get his wife's skirts up around her knees, her legs parted by his own.

"You have no right! No right to-" the girl's words were cut off as her husband's nimble fingers found a spot on her body that made her flesh tingle. Her mouth opened as if to fling more harsh words at him, but no sound emerged.

Gwen had seen this look on many a woman's face during their first discovery of physical pleasure. The man's earlier movements had made her nerves ready for something more intimate and the former princess was helpless against her body's cravings.

The minstrel lowered his head to suck on the tender flesh at his wife's neck. It was likely that no one had ever touched her so tenderly, let alone in such a sexual manner. The girl was becoming putty in his experienced hands.

Korina stared up into the darkness of the willow tree, unable to bring herself to face the filthy man who was bringing her such pleasure. He was touching her in such a way that took her breath from her lungs and made her body jerk of its own accord.

The minstrel grinned into the girl's neck as he inserted a finger into Korina's virgin depths. She was so tight, yet her walls moved as if to suck his finger deeper. His wife moaned her pleasure into the night air, her hips lifting, seeking more of his touch. He continued to guide his finger deeper until he came to the barrier proclaiming the girl a virgin.

"Do you know what happens between man and wife?" the minstrel asked.

That brought the girl back to what was actually taking place. She looked him with wide eyes. What little she knew was evident in the confusion and fear that played across her face. Gwendolyn sweetened the moment by adding a thought, just in case the girl didn't understand fully: what happened between a man and a woman created children.

The girl began to struggle again and Gwendolyn couldn't blame her. What princess would want to have a child with a beggar? The fear added to the tension of the moment and drove the minstrel to restrain his wife.

Korina screamed into the night, but no one would hear; Gwendolyn actually knew a few travelers were a few hills over and could hear the screams, but she had the willow tree guarded for this lesson.

The struggle from Korina created a wonderful friction for both husband and wife and she was soon panting with effort; and from something she couldn't quite explain.

During the tussle the minstrel had managed to remove his trousers to encircle his knees, leaving him bare at the waist. He pressed his length against the hot wet folds of his wife's sex, rubbing himself with the girl's own struggling thrusts. He gritted his teeth and grinned at the pleasure his wife unknowingly gave him, doing little to stop her movements. He began grinding against her, meeting her bucking with thrusts of his own.

"Stop. Please," the girl whimpered.

The broken way Korina spoke, along with her sudden limpness, made the man pause. He stared down at the distraught girl, realizing she was silently crying.

Gwendolyn didn't laugh, but she did feel relieved. Much more struggling and she wouldn't have been able to go through with it. The girl had not a hint of humility in her, and if she hadn't of finally given in and begged, Gwen would have thought her unteachable. But there it was. The magic word.

The man nuzzled his wife's cheek with his nose. "Don't worry, my wife, what is to come will hurt at first, but soon it will bring you pleasure."

With that, the man positioned himself at the girl's entrance and thrust roughly into her.

Korina half gasped, half howled from the pain of the invasion, her body being forced to accept her husband's large member as it filled her. Gwendolyn watched the man grow still once he was fully inside his wife, allowing her to adjust to his cock's size. The young woman had closed her eyes, averting her face.

The minstrel began to move within his wife, slowly withdrawing before sliding back in. For one who was so against this coupling, his young bride was very wet. Each thrust seemed to reawaken what the girl had experienced earlier; the tension had left Korina's face, replaced with a look of concentration. Her eyes were still closed but she appeared to be enjoying what was happening where their bodies were connected.

Gwendolyn smiled when she saw the girl's hips begin to move, her body responding well to the thrusts her husband was giving her. Each time his cock disappeared into her, Korina would clench her fist as if fighting the urge to help him with his movements. Another wall of the girl's resolve was about to be breached.

It happened quickly. Korina finally gave in and turned her face, looking up into the eyes of the man atop her. She reached her arms up to his back and ground herself against him; the movements somewhat clumsy, but determined.

The mistrel didn't grin, didn't show her any gloating that he had brought her to this point; he simply stared back into the depths of her eyes as his cock sunk deep within her. He began to thrust harder once she responded, his length impaling his wife's virgin pussy; he savored the tight feel of her inner walls wrapped around him.

Soon the girl could no longer hold in the moans of pleasure that had been trying to escape her.

"That's it," the minstrel said, his fingers fumbling with the buttons of the young woman's blouse. In a few moments he freed one of her breasts to the night air and grasped the soft flesh with his hand, squeezing it and fondling the nipple until the squirming beneath him increased to a frantic struggle for release. "Come for me, my wife, my cock wants to feel your spasms of pleasure."

Gwendolyn grinned. Dirty talk was her favorite. It wasn't for everyone so she wondered how the former princess would take it.

The king's daughter began to shudder beneath the man, his thrusting becoming even more intense as her pussy began to clench around his manhood. She clung to his back, still fighting the feelings she had until there was no fight left in her.

The sound that left her lips was one of intense pleasure; its effect on the minstrel was obvious as he too began to seek release, his cock pounding away for a few more thrusts before he jerked from her and spilled his seed on his wife's belly.

Korina collapsed beneath her husband, glistening with sweat, exhausted from her experience.

The minstrel stayed atop her for just a few moments more as he caught his breath, before pulling from her and rolling back to his place beside her. Both husband and wife were breathing heavily.

Gwendolyn slumped against the base of the tree, feeling the emotions coming from the man and woman. The minstrel was amused, a little ashamed at his actions, but pleased with its results. The girl on the other hand... she was a ball a fury, but more for herself for letting such a thing happen. However the thing she was angry about was also the source of amazement and awe; the feelings her body had just experienced was beyond her imagination.

Neither spoke. Gwendolyn was relieved that phase two had gone so well, but she still had phase three to begin in the morning, and having to witness what she just did left her hot and bothered. She briefly thought about abandoning her post to pleasure herself, but her charge was in a delicate position at that moment, and could have a meltdown.

So Gwendolyn the Fair stayed with the couple as they fell asleep.

* DIARY OF GWENDOLYN FAIRY GODMOTHER (in training)

~ Entry Three ~

Success!

I have not only managed to marry off the girl, but I have introduced to her to the pleasures of a man and started her down the path of humility! I realize that my task has officially been completed but I do wish to finish the girl's training within the month so she is ready for the marriage feast with Jarrett.

As for the minstrel, I may miss him a little when he is gone, but his date to exit this story is set and the girl is truly meant for grander things. If I could just get her past this haughty stage in her life, I will allow her to regain her noble status. Until then, I have more work to do.

*

Gwendolyn rested in the way that fairies do, one eye open and one eye closed. Half-sleeping, half-watchful, she was able to see when the couple awoke.

The girl was up first, upset with herself at what she'd done the night before. Korina walked a short distance from the tree and waited, watching the meadow as her husband woke and prepared to leave; she joined him only as he began to stride down the road.

Not long into their morning walk, they came upon a town of a fairly good size.

Korina asked, "Who owns this beautiful town?"

"It belongs to King Thrusbeard," The minstrel replied. "If you had taken him, it would be yours."

The princess grimaced. "Oh, I am a miserable thing; if only I'd taken the Thrushbeard King." Tears filled her eyes and she mourned aloud once again for what she had lost.

Gwendolyn was reminded of the girl's true nature and was a little irritated that Korina didn't even know Jarrett's real name; she only knew him as Trushbeard.

"I do not like you wishing for another husband," said the minstrel. "Am I not good enough for you?"

The girl sighed.

Gwendolyn stamped her foot. This girl hadn't learned enough it seemed. Removing her wand, Gwendolyn planted a few images of the night before in the former princess's mind, taking her mind off what she'd lost. Gwen also put a little energy into the minstrel's step, making him walk a few paces ahead of his wife so the girl could get a good view of his backside. For good measure, Gwendolyn reminded Korina of the feeling of her husband's touch; the sizzle of nerves when he was inside her.

Finally, just before lunch, they came to a very little hut on the outskirts of town.

"Oh goodness," the former princess said. "What a small house. Who owns this miserable tiny hut?"

The minstrel answered, "This is my house and yours, where we shall live together."

Stooping to go through the small door, the king's daughter asked, "Where are the servants?"

"What servants?" answered the man. "You must do for yourself what you want to have done. Now make a fire at once, put some water on to boil, so you can cook me something to eat. I am very tired." But the king's daughter knew nothing about lighting fires or cooking, and the beggar had to lend a hand himself to get anything done at all. When they had finished their scanty meal, they went to bed. Korina watched, stunned, as her husband removed all his clothes. She had always slept in nightgowns, but realized that there were none for her here; were she to sleep comfortably, she would have to do the same.

The king's daughter turned her back on the man, unlacing the knots of the clothing he had given her when he took her gown away. The knots were stubborn, and she was unused to removing garments; that was a job for her servants.

Before the girl could ask for help, she felt her husband's hands at her back. His nimble fingers easily loosened the laces, one by one, until she was finally free of her binding. Gwendolyn watched as the beggar slid the material from his wife's shoulders. The girl shivered in the cold.

"Come to bed, wife," the minstrel said, kissing her bare skin.

Gwendolyn could smell the girl's excitement; no doubt from a walk filled with thoughts of things done to her beneath the blanket the night before. When the former princess did not move, the man pulled her with him, laying her down on the bed and shielding her from the cold with his own body.

The girl's reaction was unexpected. Gwendolyn knew her to be ready for the man beside her, but she did nothing. Was this because she still mourned what she'd lost? What followed was a session of lovemaking that was very one-sided.

Gwendolyn grew frustrated. The look on the girl's face was blank. Almost. There was hint of expectation there, perhaps eagerness, but also the same haughtiness that put her in this place to begin with. Gwen realized the former princess was waiting for the pleasure she received from the night before, given to her without a bit of effort on her part.

Gwen shook her head, bemused; she waved her wand. She felt a bit sorry for the minstrel, but the girl still needed to be taught a lesson. An uncaring mood came over the man as he began making love to his wife... for his own pleasure.

The minstrel climbed between the girl's legs and pressed himself into her, none too gently. He rocked against her, thrusting deep, and found his release within minutes.

The king's daughter was stunned. She had felt the stirrings inside her but they never blossomed. Her husband took pleasure only for himself.

Gwendolyn smirked. "Fool, girl. You have to work to reap the benefits." She paced, looking around the room. "Perhaps we should find something for you to do."

The minstrel slept very well and woke early the next morning, making his wife get up to begin her housework. He did this every morning for the next few days until they finally came to the end of their provisions.

The man said, "Wife, we cannot go on any longer eating and drinking here and earning nothing. You must weave baskets." He went out, cut some willows, and brought them home. Korina began to weave baskets, but the hard willows cut into her delicate hands.

"I see that this will not do," said the minstrel. "You had better spin. Perhaps you can do that better."

Korina sat down and tried to spin, but the hard thread soon cut into her soft fingers until they bled.

"See," said the man. "You are not good for any sort of work. I made a bad bargain with you. Now I will try to start a business with pots and earthenware. You must sit in the marketplace and sell them."

Korina said nothing but was mortified; if people from her father's kingdom came to the market they would see her. "How they will ridicule me!" But she had to do as her husband demanded, unless she wanted to die of hunger.

Gwendolyn went with her, quite pleased at the struggle the king's daughter was experiencing. At first, people bought the woman's wares because she was beautiful, and they paid whatever she asked. Many even gave her money and let her keep the pots. So she and her husband lived on what she earned as long as it lasted.

* DIARY OF GWENDOLYN FAIRY GODMOTHER (in training)

~ Entry Four ~

The little twit is too pretty for her own good.

Instead of slaving over the scraps available, she's being handed money for nothing! I have one month only, and already thirteen days have passed. The money she made bought them food for two weeks! This simply will not do.

I know of many families in the area, birds, mice, and the like, but they will not be enough to take away the amount of grain the minstrel was able to buy. He has a horse...

If I can inspire the fool girl to leave the grain open near the window, and let the horse out of the shed, I can take care of what little they have in one night. They will just need to be distracted; Korina is due for another lesson anyway.

*

One evening, two days after the minstrel bought a sack of grain and one of potatoes, Gwendolyn had the former princess fetch a pale of water for bathing. The man was really starting to smell and she had put up with it long enough. She asked her husband to sit, and began to wash him. When he was clean, she decided to trim his beard.

The minstrel wouldn't allow it.

Instead, he grabbed his wife and kissed her. It was the first time since the small kiss at their wedding that the girl had felt his lips on hers. Despite the shock and sensations the kiss produced, the king's daughter did as she had done the previous nights, allowing the kiss but giving nothing in return. The man had other ideas. He began caressing his wife in areas that made her mouth water, but as always, the king's daughter resisted. Determined, he began to slowly remove his wife's clothing.

The minstrel pulled at the laces of his wife's bodice, letting it fall to the floor. He walked around her and pulled at the string holding her shirt together at her breasts. When it was loose, it fell off her shoulders easily, hitching at the skirt around her small waist. The man cupped one of her breasts, his thumb caressing the budding pink nipple puckered at it's center.