Confessions of a Fairy Godmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Korina gasped, and her head turned to the side as it always did. She never looked at her husband when he made love to her, refusing to accept who she had married. She did, however, bite her lip. A new struggle was beginning; one with her own body.

The minstrel bent down and sucked the untouched nipple into his mouth. His wife gasped in response; he'd never done that before; only grabbed them roughly while he sated his lust. This time however, he paid much attention to the pink bud between his lips.

Gwendolyn smiled; this little bit of inspiration she passed on to the minstrel would have the girl panting in no time. Tonight, Korina would be driven into passion and do all the work herself. Leaving the couple to their play, Gwen walked to the shed to speak with the horse; the mount really should know what a lovely treat awaited him at the window.

The minstrel took his time at his wife's breasts, switching to fondle the one he had sucked while his lips took over the other. His hands dropped to roam her stomach, encircling her waist to untie the apron and unlatch the hook of her skirt. The clothing dropped to the floor but the girl did not even notice; so entranced was she at what her husband's mouth was doing to her nipple.

The man backed the king's daughter to the bed and picked her up, laying her down on the feather mattress. The girl responded as she did each night, spreading her legs for him but not offering to do more.

But the minstrel had other ideas. He kissed his way down his wife's stomach to the soft mound of hair between her legs. He could smell her arousal, marveling at how controlled the girl kept herself each night, unresponsive. It would be otherwise tonight.

He dipped down as kissed the puffy lips that were glistening with her juices. The girl gasped and jerked; the minstrel raised his eyes to see that she was staring openly at him, her eyes wide with shock. He met those eyes with his own, staring at her while his tongue pressed against her clit. He did not hold back.

The beggar began to pleasure his wife in ways she had never experienced. His tongue delved into her, within her, only to emerge and play with the sensitive bud at the top of her sex.

Korina writhed. She could no longer openly ignore the movements as she began to feel what she had felt the first night under the willow tree. She gasped the hair on his head, pulling him tighter to her; that is when her husband sunk a finger unto her pussy. Her world disappeared into an explosion of light.

The man continued his assault on his wife's pussy, letting her calm from her orgasm with the intent of giving her another. He waited just a moment when Korina lay on the sheets, basking in the feelings she had. When she was almost fully relaxed, he sunk a second finger into her, working her back up to a fevered pitch.

This time however, instead of letting his wife get her pleasure with no work involved, he left her at the edge and sat up, staring into her fevered face.

"Husband, why do you stop?" she asked.

"Because, wife, you must learn to reap your own rewards. Even a little work can bring great pleasure."

The man then stood, his cock hard standing out from him, and slid down beside his wife. She eyed his length, having never truly seen it before. When she met her husband's eyes, he said nothing, only gestured for her to bring herself her own pleasure with what he had to offer.

Licking her lips, the king's daughter reached out and tentatively took the cock in her hand. The skin was soft but what was beneath it was hard.

The man groaned.

She withdrew her hand and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"No, wife," said the minstrel. "It feels good."

Curious, the girl reached out again and wrapped her small fingers around his manhood. She glanced back at her husband, meeting his eyes. Then a thought occurred to her: to receive his own pleasure, he moved back and forth in her until he spilled his seed.

Biting her lip, Korina moved her hand down to the base of his shaft and back up, then repeated the motion then looked up when her husband gasped and shivered. She saw the sheets bunched his clenched fists, the same as she had done the nights he took her. A wicked thought entered her mind.

The girl repositioned herself and began moving her hand up and down her husband's length. Soon, he was writhing, his hips moving back and forth beneath her working hand, just as he did when he was atop her; the sight made her wet between her legs.

With his first moan of pleasure, Korina stopped, taking her hand away from her husband cock. He stared at her and she returned the gaze with a wicked glint in her eye; she had just done to him what he had to her.

However, the king's daughter was not finished. She held his gazelong enough to let his breathing calm. She then eyed the cock, a frown coming over her face when she realized it was oozing a creamy liquid from the tip. She reached out, but the man caught her hand.

He sat up quickly, dropping his free hand to her sex and sinking a finger inside her. She moaned.

"The next time you touch me, it will not be with your hand," the minstrel said.

They eyed each other as he fondled her, his thumb brushing over her clit as his fingers curled inside her. She was squirming in no time, just as desperate as she had been before.

It was a battle of wills. Neither looked away from the other, but she resisted the urge to climb a top him; if she was to mount him, he would have to move her himself.

The man brought her to the edge once more, then, as he did earlier, left her there. She narrowed her eyes at him, her own fingers drifting toward her sex. His hands caught hers, and she realized if she was to experience the wonderful feeling she had before, she would have to do as he said.

Korina stared at her husband, the last ounce of fight leaving her. She was so close; if she wanted to feel that wonderful light pulsing through her again, she would have to do it herself.

And so she climbed atop him.

One of the minstrel's hands left her wrist and held himself at her opening. Korina felt the tip of his manhood slide in, and it was almost enough to push her over the edge; but she needed more. She slid down his length until he filled her.

The minstrel sat back, having won, and let his arms fall to the side. The message to his wife was clear; if she wanted to take her pleasure, she would have to do all the work.

Korina had never been in this position before. She didn't know what to do and her husband was refusing to help. Eyeing him with determination, she placed her hands on his shoulders to brace herself and began the motions she knew.

The king's daughter slid herself up his length then back down. The friction it created was nice, but it wasn't enough. She repeated the action, again and again, bouncing on her husband's cock. It was nice, but still not enough. Thinking of how her husband moved faster when his pleasure was building, she decided to do the same. She rode him faster.

As she watched her husband's eyes close, his face beginning to contort in a grimace of pleasure, the former princess realized he was getting more pleasure from her actions than she. She slowed her movements then stopped, panting, her muscles burning. Such work should bring her pleasure, not his!

Sitting astride the minstrel, she adjusted herself and felt a tingle rush through her where her skin met his. Looking down she realized the area he teased so relentlessly was rubbing against her husband's flesh. She moved again, grinding that spot against him.

The rush that followed!

She began rocking back and forth, her pleasure building and building until the ground gave way to the precipice she sought and the light returned. Such a vibrant explosion of sensation! Her womanhood clenched around her husband's cock, reveling in the fullness it felt. She moaned, the pleasure washing over her.

When she came down from her high, she found her husband smiling smugly at her.

"Do you see what such an effort will bring?" he asked. "You can have this every night, should you wish to work for the reward."

Gwendolyn returned to the room and saw the scene before her; the princess was completely nude and sitting atop her husband. The man's hands went to the girl's hips, his fingers digging into the flesh of her ass as he began to move her.

"Would you like to go again?" he asked.

Wide eyed, the girl watched as the minstrel joined her this time as she rode him, his hands grinding her onto him until one left to grasp the girl's breast. She moaned as they moved together.

Gwendolyn flushed. All this fucking and she still had not been sated since the first night. It was not like her. And she had two weeks to go! After that, she would find any man with a good sized prick and show him... oh... hell. She couldn't. She'd worked so hard, lasted two years even, and she wouldn't throw it away. She would simply have to relieve herself when the couple slept.

Korina's moans began to fill the room. Her husband had sat up, crushing his chest to hers as he pulled her onto him. Together, they brought her to her third orgasm of the night.

While the girl spasmed around his cock, the man flipped her over and began thrusting into her, deep and hard. Korina wrapped her legs around him, pulling her knees up to her chest, and purred with pleasure until he spilled his seed deep within her.

Gwendolyn jumped to her feet as she saw this. It was not part of the plan. The girl was not to get pregnant until she was remade a princess!

The beggar shuddered atop his wife, sweat drenching them both, until, at last, he stopped and relaxed his muscles, the weight of his body pressing down on the girl.

The king's daughter was breathing heavily from the lovemaking and allowed her hands to rest on her husband's back. They lay like that for several minutes.

Gwendolyn shook her head. She would have to go digging for a specific root in the morning. Somehow she would have to slip it into the girl's tea. She couldn't have her station as Jarrett's wife under debate for a child conceived outside the castle.

* DIARY OF GWENDOLYN FAIRY GODMOTHER (in training)

~ Entry Five ~

The lessons are progressing steadily!

Korina has learned the value of hard work, at least in the bedroom, and perhaps may apply it to the work she has in the days to come.

The crisis was averted the following morning along with the distress of finding all of the grain and potatoes eaten by birds, mice, and even the horse! The steed was whipped for his transgression but thought it worth the feast he had.

As the beggar left to get more pottery, I slipped some herbs into the girl's tea so that no child would be born while she was in such a lowly state. If the night before was any indication, I will have to do this each morning.

When her husband returned, Korina was sent out to sell the lot of new pottery. She sat down with this at the corner of the marketplace, hoping to achieve what she had before. But suddenly there came a drunken horseman galloping along, and he rode right into the pots, breaking them into a thousand pieces. Korina began to cry and was so afraid she did not know what to do.

"Oh, what will happen to me?" she cried. "What will my husband say about this?" She ran home and told him of the misfortune.

"Who would sit at the corner of the marketplace with the earthenware?" asked the man. "Now stop crying. I see very well that you are not fit for any ordinary work."

He then told her that he had gone to the king's palace and while he was there he asked if they could use a kitchen maid. They promised to take the girl and in return she would get free food.

The girl has one more lesson before she will be ready. Phase Four will begin soon. I just hope she learns humility from this, and can appreciate what she will have.

*

And so the king's daughter became a kitchen maid, and had to be available to the cook, and to do the dirtiest of work. She did the work though, knowing that at the end of the day, she and her husband would be able to eat better food. In each of her pockets she fastened a little jar, in which she took home her share of the leftovers. And this is what they lived on.

Gwendolyn watched as the girl blossomed into an honorable servant, not complaining when she was told what chores had to be done. She worked hard, and went home to the pleasures of her husband's bed.

The end of Gwendolyn's month had finally arrived.

It happened that the wedding of the king's eldest son was to be celebrated, and Korina couldn't help herself; she went up and stood near the door of the hall to look on. When the lights were lit, and people, each more beautiful than the other, entered, and all was full of pomp and splendor, the former princess thought about her plight with a sad heart. She cursed the pride and haughtiness which had humbled her and brought her to such great poverty.

The smell of the delicious dishes which were being taken in and out reached her, and now and then the servants threw her a few scraps, which she put into the jars to take home.

Gwendolyn smirked as she saw who was coming to the kitchen, hoping the princess would act as she had learned. She scooted away from the doors to the kitchen as they banged open.

Jarrett entered the room, clothed in velvet and silk, with gold chains around his neck. When he saw the beautiful woman standing by the door, he took her by the hand and wanted to dance with her. But Korina refused and took fright, for she saw that he was King Thrushbeard, the suitor whom she had rejected with scorn.

Her struggles did not help. He pulled her into the hall. But the string that tied up her pockets broke, and the pots fell to the floor; the soup ran out, and the scraps flew everywhere. When the people saw this, everyone laughed and ridiculed her. Korina was so ashamed that she would rather have been a thousand fathoms beneath the ground.

Running as fast as she could, she jumped through the door and only made it to the stairs before the prince overtook her. Panting, she flailed in his arms, trying to free herself from his grasp. When he had her contained, she looked at him.

Jarrett said to her kindly, "Don't be afraid. I and the minstrel who has been living with you in that miserable hut are one and the same. For the love of you I disguised myself. And I was also the horseman who broke your pottery into pieces. All this was done to humble your proud spirit and to punish you for the arrogance with which you ridiculed me."

Korina stared, stunned, up into the eyes of the man, seeing the same eyes as that of her beggar husband. Then she cried bitterly and said, "I was terribly wrong, and am not worthy to be your wife."

But he said, "Be comforted. The evil days are past. Now we will celebrate our wedding."

He called for the servants watching to fetch the maids in waiting. They came and dressed Korina in the most splendid clothing, and her father and his whole court came and wished her happiness in her marriage with King Thrushbeard.

Gwendolyn sighed and slumped against the wall as she watched the happy couple dance. She was exhausted. Only now could she return to the elders and report her success; she only hoped they didn't think she took too long.

Leaving the prince and princess to their festivities, she waved her wand.

"So," Aunt Mildred said, sitting among the circle of Fairy Godmothers. "It seems you are to be congratulated on your success, despite the roundabout way you achieved it."

Ethel the Timid could only sputter her agreement.

"They are happy," Gwendolyn said, holding her head high. "The girl needed to learn various lessons to get her to this point."

"Yes but the way you taught those lessons..."

"Were necessary." Gwendolyn looked at the elders. She knew they never used seduction as a way of helping their charges, but this was her way. "It worked, did it not?"

Mildred eyed her niece, then looked to Ethel. The gray-haired fairy nodded.

"I motion that Gwendolyn be given the status of Fairy Godmother to the family of... Thrushbeard... and his descendants. All in favor..." Mildred raised her hand.

Ethel raised hers. Slowly, one by one, each circle member raised their hand.

Gwendolyn beamed.

When the voting was over and the Circle of Elders dispersed, Gwendolyn waited in the hallway for her aunt. Mildred approached and gave her niece a hug.

"My dear," the old fairy godmother said, taking Gwendolyn's arm and walking with her down the hall, "I can see where your experience may come in handy. Just promise me you won't resort to such measures with every charge."

Gwendolyn grinned. "Come now, Aunt Mildred, you chose me for a reason. You had to know what I was capable of doing; otherwise you could have chosen someone else."

"True," Mildred agreed. "And I must give you credit for your restraint during such trials. Your resolve to keep a steady... hand... on the situation is commendable."

Gwendolyn blushed. "Were you watching me?"

"Every moment, my dear. It was your first assignment after all, and this family line was important to us. To Ethel especially."

Gwendolyn sputtered, "Ethel watched too?"

Mildred smiled, amused. "Oh yes, she refused to leave her charge completely in your hands, and even interfered the first few... lessons... you taught the girl."

Gwendolyn thought of the girl's stubbornness to submit to her husband and join him when he made love to her. "Ethel was the reason she resisted?"

Mildred laughed. "She could not believe you would go through such motions to teach the girl a lesson. She only hoped the girl's modesty would win out... but of course, your methods proved stronger."

Goodness.

Mildred continued. "To Ethel's credit, she did not know the beggar was Thrushbeard, as you call him. She actually thought you were going to have the girl know another man's touch then simply give her to Prince Jarrett."

"Oh, Aunt Mildred," Gwendolyn snorted. "Could you honestly think I would simply off the beggar so she would be free? That's a little too devious even for me."

"Yes, I give you credit for weaving such a plot. It's what won my vote. I can see you have a certain logic for how you work, and can do things stealthily enough should you come across a more difficult task."

"More difficult?" Gwendolyn looked to her aunt.

"Oh, deary," Mildred said, "you only had to overcome a girl's stubbornness. It is different when outside forces attack your charge. Why, even now, Renault the Brave from the Society of Fairy Godfathers has been watching his charge sleep for over sixty years, trapped in a spell by an evil witch, surrounded by thorns. He's having to wait out the spell our circle tried to prevent, but his true battle has yet to come."

"Gracious!" was all Gwendolyn could say. Sixty years watching someone sleep? How awful!

"Well, just watch your charges closely and you will have no trouble, my dear." Mildred patted Gwendolyn's chin and smiled, walking down the corridor to her chamber.

Gwendolyn stood, lost in thought, and decided she had been gone from her charges long enough.

***

Thank you for reading my take on "King Thrushbeard" by the Grimm Brothers. If you enjoyed the tale, please take two seconds to vote or even more time to comment. The more encouragement I receive, the more "confessions" I will write. Thanks again!