Confessions of a Foot Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
A frank, intense interview with a female foot fetishist.
3.7k words
4.69
27.5k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the second part of a transcript of an interview I conducted with a female who contacted me after reading some of my work on the subject of foot fetishism.

She told me she wanted to share her frank and explicit experiences of foot sex and that there would be no question too shocking for her to answer.

My subject insisted that her real name be used in the transcript below.

She swore that what you are about to read is the absolute barefoot truth.

Enjoy.

FootjobLover - Are you enjoying talking about feet? Sylvia - I'm enjoying watching you pretending that you don't have a hard-on.

FJL - It was imagining you masturbating, sucking your own toes while watching porn in your parents bedroom that got me going.

S - It was a very horny scene.

FJL - Do you still masturbate to foot fetish porn?

S - It's not always foot fetish oriented, but once you're into feet, you start to really notice them in any genre of porn.

FJL - That's very true. Most people like to be barefoot when they fuck.

S - It should be a pre-requisite.

FJL - I love watching horny couples fucking when you can clearly see their bare feet. My favourite example of this is when the guy is up on the balls of his feet, toes bent, and she's got her foot in the air while he pounds her from behind.

S - Mmm.. That's sexy.

FJL - Can we get barefoot right now?

S - Sure. Are we going to fuck?

FJL - We can if you want.

S - I want.

FJL - How about after we're finished with the interview? If I can keep my composure that long, of course.

S - (laughs) I might not be able to keep mine, but I'll try for now. FJL - For the record, Sylvia is wearing a really hot pair of white stilettos on her bare feet.

S - Oh, you noticed these already?

FJL - I believe they are also known as 'fuck me' shoes.

S - These are one of maybe twenty pairs of 'fuck me' shoes that I own.

FJL - They are awesome. They make your calves and ankles look even hotter, if that's even possible.

S - Why, thank you. Mind if I slip them off now?

FJL - Go right ahead and take them off.

(sound of shoes being slipped off and dropping onto the floor)

FJL - For the record, Sylvia is now incredibly barefoot! The 'fuck me's are off!

S - (laughs)

FJL - Wow! My god, you have sexy feet.

S - Thank you.

FJL - Damn, they're beautiful! The jpeg pics you emailed me don't do them nearly enough justice.

S - And I sent you a lot of pics of my feet.

FJL - Yeah you did. But they're way, way sexier up close.

S - I think so too. Do you want to kiss my toes for me?

FJL - (laughs) Who do I have to kill?

S - (laughs) No-one. It wouldn't be a proper foot-fetish interview without a little practical indulgence now, would it?

FJL - That's very true, and very thoughtful of you.

S - (laughs) I'm a very thoughtful woman.

FJL - Oh wow..!

(tape audio plays sounds of kissing and sucking.. both voices sighing for approx 3mins...)

FJL - (muffled) God, they taste so good!

S - They do, don't they?

FJL - I'm getting that 'naughty' flavour you were telling me about earlier.

S - For the benefit of the tape, my interviewer is now sucking the second and third toes on my left foot.

FJL - (muffled) Keep going...

S - (laughs) I think he wants me to describe what he's doing. Ok. Wow! He's now pushing his tongue right between my first two toes, right into the space between...

(audio of FootjobLover sighing and lips smacking..sucking noises)

S - Wow, you DEFINITELY love feet. Mmm.. Fuck! That's a hot, wet tongue you've got there.

FJL - Ladies and gentlemen, I have dreamed about this moment.

S - (laughs)

FJL - I confess, I've masturbated to Sylvia's foot pics, imagining just how fabulous her toes would taste in my mouth.

S - And the verdict?

FJL - Naughty.

S - (laughs) You've got a whole mouthful of naughty right now.

FJL - Shit, I'd better pace myself. Girl, your feet are so fucking sexy. Here, you can have your gorgeous foot back, but only temporarily.

S - We'll play properly afterwards.

FJL - Fuck yes.

S - Didn't you mention you were going to get barefoot too before we do the rest of the interview?

FJL - I did. You want me to get barefoot for you right now?

S - Yes. Show me those hot man-toes!

FJL - Ladies and gentlemen, I am now removing my shoes in accordance with Sylvia's strict foot fetish dress code.

S - (laughs) Wowee! Hey, now those are some sexy guy feet.

FJL - Really?

S - Oh, without a doubt. You look like you go barefoot more than anything else.

FJL - I love my flip-flops too, but yeah I mostly go barefoot.

S - Very sexy. I'm sucking your toes later, just so you know.

FJL - I'd let you do it now, but we'd never get through the rest of the interview.

S - Why would that be?

FJL - Well, if you started sucking my toes, I'd insist on sucking yours at the same time...

S - Sounds good to me.

FJL - ...by which time my cock would be bursting through my pants, aching to feel those sexy bare soles of yours all over it, and I'd want that to last for hours.

S - After the interview then?

FJL - Feel free to keep teasing me with your sexy feet until then. Trust me, it's working.

S - I can see that, actually.

FJL - Will you put those stunning feet of yours up on my table so I can enjoy the sight of them while we talk?

S - Oh, sure.

(audio of Sylvia's feet being put up onto the table)

FJL - Wow..! Fan all your toes out as wide as you can for me.

S - How's that?

FJL - (sighing) Mmm.. Fuck yes! I want to get your feet pregnant.

S - (laughs)

FJL - You mentioned something earlier about your foot-sex fantasy that I wanted to ask you about.

S - Uh-huh?

FJL - When you were talking about what you wanted to do to the blonde in the porno - put your toes in her pussy - have you ever done that with another woman?

S - Indeed I have.

FJL - Tell me about that.

S - She's actually a friend of mine, Natalie. We met at work and get together every once in a while. She's a little younger than I am - 28 yrs old- and she's a very, very cute girl. A brunette. I think she's of Italian descent, so that should give you a clue as to how hot she is.

FJL - I love Italian girls. They are extremely sexy.

S - Well, this one is. Her feet certainly are.

FJL - Does she share your love of feet?

S - I think she's getting there. We play footsie together in bed and in my hottub.

FJL - Wow, really?

S - Yes. She loves getting wet with me, in more ways than one (laughs).

FJL - Describe Natalie's feet for me.

S - You think mine are hot? You should see hers.

FJL - Should I?

S - She has these sexy little wrinkles on the tops of her big toes which crease up when she bends them backwards. And she has the most amazing little pinkie toes. She shrieks when I suck them and flick in-between them with the tip of my tongue.

FJL - Do you suck her toes a lot?

S - Every time we get some quality 'girl time' together. She has a really sexy French pedicure right now too. I start to get wet as soon as she kicks off her shoes.

FJL - So do you and Natalie cum together from enjoying each other's feet?

S - She's the first girl I ever lived-out my fantasy with of making another woman cum with my toes.

FJL - Tell me about that.

S - Well, like I said I met her at work. Her desk sits facing away from mine and to the left of where I am. I noticed her walking past one day and thought she looked really good. She's athletic without being scrawny, you know? The words 'smoking hot' are totally appropriate for describing her. All the guys drool over her.

FJL - I'm drooling over her.

S - (laughs) Anyway, one day I happened to glance over to where she sits, and she was at her desk with her shoes off.

FJL - Barefoot?

S - Completely. I could clearly see the wrinkles on the soles of her bare feet. The toes of her right foot were propping both feet up, and her left foot was relaxed as she worked, oblivious to the fact that I was looking.

FJL - Did her bare feet in the office turn you on?

S - Absolutely. To my delight, I watched as she unconsciously spread her toes out wide under her chair before relaxing them again. My clit was already tingling as I started to imagine smelling and kissing those beautiful bare feet of hers, working my nose and my tongue between each of her sweet toes in full view of all the jealous guys who wanted to be doing the exact same thing.

FJL - Sounds as if you didn't get a lot of work done that afternoon.

S - I worked on my pussy, but that's about it.

FJL - You did what?

S - I masturbated at my desk while I looked at her feet.

FJL - You made yourself cum at your desk in full view of the entire office?

S - I can be very discreet (laugh).

FJL - Describe how you did it.

S - Well, I was wearing my neat-fitting black pencil skirt with bare legs and black high-heels. My desk is enclosed at the front - you can't see anything below my waist if you're looking at me straight-on. So I slowly pulled my skirt up to my thighs, never taking my eyes off Natalie's feet the whole time. I slipped my shoes off, so that I was barefoot just like Natalie. I was wearing a little silky, black thong which I just pulled to the side, and started stroking and rubbing my clit.

FJL - Were you wet by this point?

S - Soaking. My pussy was so hot and wet from the sight of Natalie's feet, it took me maybe forty seconds to make myself cum right there at my desk.

FJL - Did you make a noise?

S - I made sure I was biting my lip (laughs). I may have moaned quietly once or twice though. It was too good to remain completely silent.

FJL - Did Natalie hear you?

S - If she did, she sure didn't let on.

FJL - Do you think anyone else in your office masturbates to Natalie's feet while they're at their desk?

S - I wouldn't blame them if they did, but I haven't seen it personally.

FJL - So how did you eventually get up close and personal with Natalie's feet?

S - We got talking one day, not long after I had masturbated to those feet of hers. It may have been that same week, now that I think about it. We started with the usual small talk by the water cooler; the weather, work, weekend plans. She mentioned that she runs and was planning a 10k run that weekend. She asked if I ran, which I do. So she invited me to go running with her. It turned out that she lives only a 10min walk from my house.

FJL - So the two of you went running together?

S - We did. I met her at the entrance to the park where we had planned the start of our route and we did the whole 10k together. She's incredibly fit. While we were running, I'd occasionally glance down at the cute pink and white Nikes on her feet and think about how good it would be to peel her sports socks off and feel her hot, sweaty bare feet against my skin.

FJL - Did you have to disappear into the bushes to masturbate because of that at any point of the run?

S - (laughs) No, I managed to hold it together.

FJL - I would have struggled. So you both went back to her place afterwards?

S - We did. We were both sweating and thirsty, so she invited me in for a cold drink. She has a really nice apartment. Very modern, quite minimalist too. She told me she was single but was seeing a guy off and on. More off than on, she said. She poured us both a tall glass of orange squash with ice. I kept thinking how cute she was as I glugged back the cold drink she had handed me. I watched as she then untied her Nikes and kicked them off.

FJL - Did you smell her feet when she did that?

S - Yes, but it was far from unpleasant. She smelled hot and musky, and it made my pulse quicken with excitement. I asked if I could take my shoes off too. She said absolutely, so I removed my running shoes and placed them next to hers.

FJL - What were you both wearing on your feet?

S - Natalie was wearing little pink ankle socks while I wore little white ones. As she walked up and down on her hardwood kitchen floor, I noticed she was leaving sweaty footprints behind her. I could clearly make out the shapes of her toes, the curves of the soles of her feet...

FJL - Did you get down on your knees and lick the footprints she was leaving behind?

S - (laughs) I wanted to. But it was what she said next that really got me going.

FJL - What did she say next?

S - She asked me if I wanted to have a shower. I wasn't sure if she meant together or just an innocent 'would you like to use my shower to wash yourself before you leave' kinda thing.

FJL - I'm hoping it was the former.

S - She's a dirty bitch. Of course it was.

FJL - Wow, really?

S - She led me into her en suite bathroom, and it had this big, oversized glass shower cubicle. You could quite happily conduct a 10-person orgy in this thing and not touch the sides. I thanked her, waiting for her to leave so I could get undressed, and at the same time hoping she wouldn't. She didn't.

FJL - So who got undressed first?

S - I did. I called her bluff. I started peeling off my running top, then my shorts, followed by my little socks so that I was naked in front of her. She looked me up and down as she also pulled off her sweaty running gear. Just before she removed her socks, I stopped her and knelt down at her feet. Slowly, I peeled away each sock; first her right foot, then her left. She smiled down at me as she lifted each foot off the floor to allow me to remove her sweaty socks.

FJL - So you were now inches away from the feet that inspired you have an orgasm at your desk?

S - I was. I let my hands linger up and down her thighs and calves as I knelt there admiring her bare feet. I told her that I thought she had incredibly sexy feet.

FJL - What did she say to that?

S - She said she thought that I had an incredibly hot pussy and she wanted to taste it.

FJL - Wow! She said that?

S - She did.

FJL - And did she taste your pussy?

S - She led me into her shower and turned the water on. It felt so good, our naked bodies together under the hot stream. She pulled me tight against herself and kissed me hard, shoving her tongue into my mouth.

FJL - Did you reciprocate?

S - Of course. She tasted just like I imagined.

FJL - Naughty?

S - Beyond naughty. Her nipples were hard and they grazed against mine. Our fingers were in each others pussies as we stood under the jet of water.

FJL - Fuck! That's hot.

S - It was. Her toes were on top of mine, and they felt every bit as smooth and beautiful as they looked. Slowly she began moving down my neck, kissing my throat, licking down to my tits. She sucked my nipples hard before eventually kneeling in front of me. Her tongue in my pussy was overwhelmingly hot. I had the palms of my hands pressed against the glass walls of the shower cubicle to try and keep my knees from buckling.

FJL - I hope she sucked your clit good and hard in that Italian mouth of hers?

S - She knew how to make a girl cum, that's for damn sure. I can only imagine how good she must be at sucking cock. I was sliding down the glass, so I pulled her to me as I sat down on the wet floor of the cubicle. Like I said, there was plenty of room in there. Her bare feet looked so beautiful as they glistened with the water from the shower. I rolled her onto her back so that I was now kneeling in front of her, between her thighs.

FJL - How did her fit, young pussy look?

S - It looked tight, wet and delicious. She shaves that dark, brunette pussy too, so it was smooth as a billiard ball. I sat opposite her and she was looking at me like she couldn't quite guess what I was about to do. I spread my legs and put my right foot onto her pussy, gently sliding it back and forth.

FJL - Did she like that?

S - Yes, she did. Very much so. She sighed and spread her thighs wider apart for me. I could feel each throb of her clit against the arch of my bare sole. I used my heel to knead it a little, gently at first, then more firmly, making her squeal! She had her hands behind her head so she could watch what I was doing with my foot. I took her right foot in my hand and brought it up to my mouth. I couldn't wait to suck those fucking toes of hers. I could still taste sweat from our run between her toes. It tasted so incredibly good in my mouth.

FJL - Then what happened?

S - I sucked each of her beautiful little toes in turn, remembering how hard my orgasm had been while I had looked at them previously from my desk as I fingered myself. I gently teased apart her pussy lips with my big toe as I gleefully sucked on hers. Slowly, I inserted my toe into her cunt, which made her gasp.

FJL - You started to fuck her with your toes?

S - I did. She felt so slippery and wet, and my toe slid in and out of her easily. She has a beautiful, tight little pussy too.

FJL - Did you make her cum with your toes?

S - After about two minutes of squeals, she moaned loudly, and started shouting: "oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I reluctantly took her toes out of my mouth and quickly put her foot down between my thighs. She didn't need prompting for what I wanted her to do.

FJL - She put her toes inside you?

S - She did. Those beautiful, sexy toes. I came almost instantly, just as she started to cum. It was beautiful! My toes inside her, her toes inside me, cumming noisily together in the shower.

FJL - That IS beautiful.

S - You need to have some alone time with Natalie. She'd make your cock extremely happy (laugh).

FJL - She helped you realise your fantasy of fucking another woman with your toes.

S - She certainly did.

FJL - I'll have to suck the toe which was inside her pussy later too. Pay it some special attention.

S - (laugh) You already sucked it earlier. You said it tasted naughty, remember?

FJL - That one tasted extra-naughty now that I think about it.

S - I'll see if I can get her interested in doing an interview with you about her feet. She might even be open to letting you enjoy them first-hand.

FJL - Or first foot?

S - (laugh) Whichever.

FJL - You'd hook us up?

S - Definitely. What would you like to do to her?

FJL - I'd start by smelling and sucking those bare feet of hers that made you finger-fuck yourself at work.

S - Uh-huh. Then?

FJL - Then I'd slowly fuck her while I crammed as many of her toes into my mouth as I possibly could.

S - She'd love that actually.

FJL - Then I'd slide my hard cock between her bare soles until I came, spurting rope after rope of my cum all over those pretty feet and toes.

S - As long as I could lick it all off.

FJL - You have a deal.

S - Is your cock nice and hard after all that?

FJL - I wanted to release it and start jerking off while you were telling me about fucking Natalie's pussy with your toes. That made me SO hot!

S - I'm glad you held back. How about I give you the best fucking foot fuck of your life?

FJL - Can we leave the tape running?

S - Absolutely.

FJL - Ladies and gentlemen, this is FootjobLover and Silvia signing off. I'm about to start sucking Silvia's delectable toes once more and she is eager to wrap her bare feet around my cock and make me cum like the Trevi fountain.

S - Show it to me.

(audio of belt unbuckling.. Clothing being removed...various sounds of sucking, breathing and sighing until tape ends...)