Confessions of a Horny Devil Ch. 01

Story Info
One man's journey from 18 to 35.
1.2k words
4.27
82.7k
21
0

Part 1 of the 34 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

Over the course of my single life I have had sex with a good number of women, now that I am settled down I feel like reflecting back on some of the "flings" that I've had. When I start thinking of the various encounters, the number of women that I've fucked seems high, but then it's been over quite a few years.

From my past I can say that, presented with an opportunity to shaft a woman, rarely did I let such a chance pass.... Typical male thinking, I know!

Most of the time I avoided attached or married women, often where I've made love to such a woman it's been because she didn't tell me she was attached...mind you I suppose you could say that I didn't always ask! I went thru various 'stages' I guess, at first I just wanted to learn how to please a woman, then it became more a challenge to see whether I could get a particular woman into bed, for a short while it was about fucking as many women as I could get my hands on, finally arriving at a place where I felt emotionally drained and wanting intimacy over the act of driving my cock into a hot pussy.

Being a straight talker has been both a help and a hindrance in getting into bed with a woman. My high school days were pretty tame, a bit of necking here, a bit of fondling there.

I got frustrated with the inhibitions of girls my age, this probably led to being interested in older women. So even though I got my share of kissing and fondling it took me a while longer to get to the pleasure of a wet pussy wrapped around my cock.

Getting to university was like being the proverbial kid in a lolly store, girls aged from 18 to about 25 plus some rather spunky lecturers....the kind of woman who wears glasses and has her hair up in a bun, looking 10 years older than she really is, until you meet her half drunk at a party...then she'll be bumping and grinding into you on the dance floor looking for some stiff cock to satisfy her.

Anyway, during the first few months at uni I kept my head down and studied hard, getting a feel for the workload and finding my way around the sizeable campus. Once I got settled I joined the uni motorbike club and joined their social scene.

It was on one of the monthly bike club outings that I first met Sally, her main claim to fame being that she rode what was at that time the most powerful bike you could buy, no mean feat as she was only 5'4" tall and weighed less than 50 kgs dripping wet, the type of girl we knew as a 'shower wall chick'...you know, as in you lift her up onto your cock in the shower and just push her into the wall of the shower and bang her silly.

Sally was working on her PhD, she was in her late twenties, and seen by some as too old.... but I wasn't one of those! Sally would continually get hit on by guys in a social situation, to the point where she would tell all comers to fuck off, so I figured it would be best to treat her as one of the guys.

After a number of outings it seemed that Sally was at ease around me, then came the moment of truth. One Saturday afternoon Sally turned up at the bike park wearing her gear but minus her big bike, walked straight up to me and asked if I minded a passenger for this ride. Who was I to refuse? Tight fitting blue jeans and a leather jacket wrapped around a spunky chick made turning down such a request a bit difficult...

We saddled up and Sally put her hands on my waist, then on the road she leaned forward onto me and her hands came forward and she locked her fingers together, thus leaving her hands resting on top of my crotch. My cock was already half hard, but having Sally using it as something to lean on made my blood rush in and in no time I was rock hard and throbbing.

It took all of 2 seconds for little miss pillion to respond, taking hold of my dick thru my jeans and squeezing it very firmly and making small stroking movements. Over the next 20 minutes or so she kept up her cock massage, alternating between my dick and cupping my balls. When we came to a halt at a traffic light she commented that most guys would have creamed their pants by now, I am beginning to like you she said with a devilish tone in her voice. I like the fact you never hit on me like all the other guys.... makes me want you...

For the rest of the ride she kept teasing me off and on. At the barbecue we had just off the beach at Ruakaka, Sally, like most of us, stripped off to togs and frolicked in the water. In the surf, Sally took the opportunity to put her hands into my shorts and give me a good hard stroking, making my cock stiff as steel despite the cold water. Again Sally whispered in my ear that she was getting to like me, this time adding that she was looking forward to giving me a good sucking later.... OK, that would be a new experience I am thinking to myself, meanwhile how do I get out of the water with a full-blown boner??

On the ride home Sally was having fun teasing me, pushing her tits into my back and groping my aching cock and fondling my full balls. To my relief, she directed me to her flat and before I knew it the door behind us was closed and she's on her knees with my cock in her mouth. So here I am, my back against her front door...have never had my cock sucked properly and after having been teased for half a day by an 'older' woman, standing in her hallway with my cock down her throat wondering what I should do next.... nice problem to have isn't it?

If I thought I was hot and bothered, Sally was getting carried away, sucking my dick like a vacuum, alternating between my dick and taking my balls into her mouth, squeezing her nipples and opening her jeans so she can get at her pussy....It seemed like ages but it was probably only minutes, Sally is jerking me with one hand, her other is between her legs, her mouth is clamped onto my knob and she's breathing thru her nose like a wild animal....I just cannot handle this any longer and losing all control I blow my load, at which Sally opens her mouth and slides forward to take as much of my cock in as she can. Then she swallows, with my dick still between her lips and proceeds to milk me dry with her fingers, getting every last drop and literally sucking me dry, right down to licking my shaft clean. Wow, my mind was blown. I got my dick sucked by an older woman and she didn't just swallow but she licked me clean as well!!

But when it came time for me to get my tongue into her wet pussy I didn't know what to do well enough for Sally's liking, she wasn't the teaching kind and got pretty pissed off... Not what I had in mind, but hey I got sucked off and this chick drank my spunk...so not altogether bad!

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers