Confessions of a Horny Devil Ch. 18

Story Info
A man's path from 18 to 35.
2.1k words
4.55
25.2k
1
0

Part 18 of the 34 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

One weekend Sarah told me the real estate agent's property inspector wanted to do the 3 monthly inspection on the next Monday I would have off, could I please give her a call to set a time? She's an older woman, just the way you like them Sarah teased, by now Sarah knew damn well that I had been fucking Anne-Marie on a regular basis...

So I rang Jill and arranged for her to come around at 10 on the Monday morning, but when there was a knock on the door just before 9 I was pleasantly surprised to find a good looking mature brunette standing there, offering me a business card.

Sorry to stop by earlier than planned, but my first appointment got cancelled Jill explained. I'd never met Jill before but I could see what Sarah meant about her. She was about 50 years young, tall and quite trim, long legs and long curly brown hair with a friendly smile, dressed businesslike in a knee length black skirt, white blouse and matching black high heels, accentuating her shapely muscular legs...

In short, she was my idea of a hot mature woman alright! Sarah had been right about this lady, she was definitely my type, my dick was reacting already....

Look around and just do your thing I said to Jill, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. I was making up some food to take to work next day and also some easy reheat dinners for the next few days. Wearing just a t-shirt and a set of gym shorts after showering earlier I felt rather underdressed compared to Jill's more formal attire, especially now my cock was stirring in response to Jill's sexy appearance....and I had no underwear on to restrain it....

By the time I heard Jill's heels click clacking their way across the wooden floor back to the kitchen I had my naughty thoughts under control, then as she got to the kitchen she cheekily remarked how she loved seeing a man in the kitchen, especially barefoot like me...but before I could respond Jill snagged her heel in the dining table rug, twisting her ankle and falling over, getting a good look up her thighs in the process.

When I helped her to her feet it was obvious very quickly that she'd hurt her ankle quite badly, I put her in a dining chair and got a bag of frozen peas from the freezer. As I kneeled in front of her she looked on with a pained look on her face, when I slid her shoe off her foot and placed the frozen peas on her ankle she initially recoiled at the coldness of it.

Holding her foot in one hand and the frozen peas wrapped around ankle with the other for about 15 minutes, Jill's agony subsided somewhat as I rubbed the sole of her foot firmly, I thought I also saw a hard nipple underneath her blouse....but I could be mistaken... I was enjoying rubbing Jill's foot and there was no way to hide my semi hard cock, outlined nicely in my gym shorts, at which Jill kept looking without shame.

Once I had wrapped a stretch bandage around her ankle she tried to stand on her foot again, but the agony was pretty obvious...she was in no state to drive anywhere. Wouldn't be a bad idea to see a doc just in case it needs further attention I suggested, Jill agreed readily.

Let me just put on some pants and then I'll take you to the clinic I said, to which Jill cheekily suggested that my attire was just right at the moment!! That only caused my dick to give a big twitch, it didn't go unnoticed either....

After I got into my jeans I put one hand around Jill's waist as she slung an arm across my shoulders for support. Her four wheel drive was easy enough for her to get into and I drove her to the nearest A & E clinic where the doc took an X-ray and found it necessary to put her ankle into a walking cast. So several hours after all this I helped her into her own house and shortly thereafter her daughter arrived to help out.

Her daughter dropped me back home and I never thought anymore of it, until several weeks later when Jill rang to ask when I was free for her to complete the house inspection. This time Jill arrived on time and was wearing a similar outfit to last time, the skirt now a navy blue and the shirt a very light blue, matching navy high heels and a cheeky smirk on her face as she walked in the door carrying a small gift basket. Just to say thanks for helping a lady in need, she said as she handed me the basket.

Just be a tick to complete the inspection she said, as I had a look in the gift basket she'd given me....fruit, chocolate almonds, facial cleanser and foot massage oil! I was hoping there was an ulterior motive in Jill returning and to me this confirmed it...when she came back into the dining/kitchen area I had turned a dining chair around ready for her to sit on and a footstool for me to perch on....hoping she'd want me to continue the foot massage I started when she twisted her ankle... As Jill sat down in the chair I felt my cock twitch in my shorts, balls pull up tight against my body...looking up at Jill I saw two nipples fair poking their way out from her smallish boobs.

When I grasped one of her feet and slipped her shoe off I saw Jill smile broadly, the glint in her eyes hinting at what I suspected...then as I started to massage her foot she moved it into my crotch in a decisive fashion. With the balls of her foot now rubbing up and down my rapidly stiffening prick, Jill licking her lips subtly, well, I guess that removed any doubt as to where it was at...

I had little doubt I could take my time in pleasuring her (and myself) for a good part of the day. From time to time I love doing a slow tease and this was one of those times!

Rubbing first her recently injured ankle and foot, then the other one, going back to the first one and rubbing it with foot massage oil...then the other...I'd spent half an hour or so rubbing just her feet and we were both pretty hot and bothered by now, my dick making a tent in my gym shorts, Jill using a foot to rub my dick and my balls....my hands now working their way up her legs, stroking firmly up and down, back and forth, getting closer to her crotch...as I worked up her inner thighs she spread her legs willingly, allowing me to get closer to her satin covered fanny...as I stroked her cunt slowly she let out a deep breath and put her feet together around my throbbing dick, almost squeezing the life out of it.

When my fingers ventured into her knickers and started rubbing at her swollen fannylips Jill got up and dragged me to my feet, undid her skirt, after I'd taken it off her and hung it over the back of a chair she started unbuttoning her blouse...just as I suspected, no bra! So here she is, just wearing her heels and knickers and she's yanking my t-shirt over my head, then as she squats in front of me, peels my shorts down off my throbbing cock and tosses them aside after I step out of them.

She takes my knob into her mouth and briefly sucks on it...she gets up, drops her knickers on the floor and plants her bum on the edge of the dining table...draws me to her and as my cock stabs at her cunt she raises her legs up and helps my cock find its way into her juicy fuckhole...once I slide into her wet snatch she lays on her back on the dining table and puts her ankles on my shoulders...setting herself up nicely, easy for her, all the effort to be done by me..typical!

The funniest thing happens after I've been drilling her for a while, she has cum a few times, then her cellphone rings. Without thinking she reaches for her purse and answers the phone, cunt full of cock...She goes: Oh hi honey, how is your day going (all the while my shaft is sliding in and out of her slippery hole). Sorry, hun, can't meet for lunch, got a full day today, see you at dinner tonight, love you babe...and with that she hangs up.

She talked to her hubby while she was getting her snatch reamed by me!! Talk about weird, then again this is more or less what I sought out isn't it? I still tongued her pussy after I'd creamed it, much to Jill's delight...and yes, I did fuck her again several times, even though I knew she was married from our first fuck...

Jill was a hot blooded woman, she was unashamed to go after what she wanted, hard cock and spunk sprayed into and onto her. For a few months she kept coming around on my days off, at times she'd catch me on the sun lounger out back. She often never even got out of her clothes, relishing the naughtiness of just hiking up her skirt and sliding her juicy snatch over my always ready pussy reamer....

Our arrangement was fairly simple, Jill would call me an hour or so before she'd be around, thus giving me time to get ready to tend to her needs.... It had to happen of course, the very first time she turned up unannounced Suzanne was around, on her knees with my cock in her mouth! She opened the back gate, saw Suzanne deep throating my hard shaft...looked on for a long moment...smiled and quietly closed the gate.

It took only half an hour or so before Jill rang me, apologising for assuming that I was home alone. I should have known my pussy isn't the only one you're drilling, she said. When is a good time, I really need to feel your throbbing cock ramming into me.... Later that same day Jill came thru the back gate again, already stark naked, I went and stood at the edge of the deck with my cock at halfmast, perfect height for her to suck on it...

Jill never mentioned seeing Suzanne gobbing my knob, she just opened her mouth and sucked my stiffening shaft in between her lips, leaving her lipstick marks at the base of my shaft. This time she was undressing herself completely, not that she had much on to start with. Her blouse and skirt ended up on the deck handrail, the lacy bra and knickers on the grass along with her high heels.

The urgency with which she fucked me had me thinking she was turned on by seeing me getting sucked off by Suzanne earlier, Jill rapidly cumming after sliding up and down on my dick a few times.... You gotta love a woman that comes around to your place just to cum on your cock!!

After Jill had cum a few times she seemed to mellow out somewhat, gradually letting me take the lead again. After we'd screwed wildly on the barbecue table, and were laying in the sun enjoying the afterglow, Jill eventually brought up the subject of seeing Suzanne and me.... She didn't like the idea of not being able to just rock up and ride me, so to speak. In a way this was the beginning of the end of our brief fling, I have myself to blame for making something simple complicated....

I did feel guilty after drilling her several more times and was wondering what her hubby was like, did he satisfy her needs etc. In a way Jill was the exact woman I was looking for, mature, tall and trim, sexually aggressive yet a classy dresser at the same time, initially just wanting a stiff dick in her fanny without any commitments.

For me the problem was the morality of it all, after all, she was married. Still, if you're getting good quality pussy it's hard to resist going back for more.... Again, I have no illusions that I won this woman over by my physical appearance, it was more down to both wanting the same thing and figuring it out.... if she hadn't wanted me to fuck her she wouldn't have encouraged me!

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers