Confessions of a Horny Devil Ch. 26

Story Info
A man's path from 18 to 35.
1.8k words
4.71
20.1k
1
0

Part 26 of the 34 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

Receiving the phonecall from Jeanette, a.k.a. the goddess of sex, was a bit of a surprise really. Having met her and her partner some time back and never having heard anything back from them, I was nevertheless pleasantly surprised.

As Jeanette went on to explain that she was now single, but still looking for some fun, hoping that I was still up for that even though it was now just her.... Hey, one on one is usually easier to start off with anyway I was thinking to myself.

The arrangement that Jeanette and I made was to meet at a pub for a bite to eat, maybe have a few drinks, me hoping that I would get her between the sheets that same night...

Meeting up at the bar in the early evening I was pleased that my mental picture of Jeanette was on the money, tall, slender and graceful... For some strange reason we were both a bit nervous, almost as if this was a first date, even though we both knew that what we wanted was some good hot sex!!

Over the light meal Jeanette and I talked of our past experiences, how her husband (from whom she was separated) was not into sex in any big way, had not managed to break her out of her shell in a manner of speaking.... until she met a more sexually liberated man who introduced her to a more open approach to sex. Along the way Jeanette had been in threesomes, foursomes, gone to sex clubs etc, until finally she wanted to go in a different direction. One aspect that didn't sit right with her was the lack of commitment she got from her newfound partner in crime.....

The way she explained it was that even though she was happy to be out on the swinging scene, she also wanted to feel secure and loved, have more in common than just a frolick between the sheets. Going out dancing, dining and all the other things that couples do is what she referred to.

Jeanette tells me that until she can find her ideal man she is just looking for someone to satisfy her needs, ie a man whose dick she can suck on and who in return will lick and dick her!!

So here I am sitting with my ideal lover, a mid forties lady who by all accounts seems more than ready for some stiff cock, not that you'd tell by her calm demeanour, and I am wondering how to proceed without cocking it up so to speak. Jeanette suggests we could start with a massage, let's go to your place she says. This line is obviously overheard by a woman at the next table, she shoots us a weird glance as we leave the table. Who knows, perhaps she was jealous, maybe she wanted to be on the receiving end of some young hard cock?

Arriving at my place we start with kissing, soon our clothes are off and we're on the bed. OK, I did massage Jeanette for a little while, her sensual touch all over me was delightful but the aroma of her hot pussy was in the air, yum!! As I kissed and nuzzled my way from her neck down, licking around her breasts, taking great delight in sucking on her sensitive nipples....my dick fair throbbing in anticipation....as I got nearer her pussy, Jeanette's squirming only adding to the excitement, the scent of her was delicious, I just had to taste her!

Licking either side of her pussy brought more squirming from Jeanette, but by now I was in position to thoroughly abuse her juicy cunt. Lapping around the outside of her swollen pussy lips, relishing her musky scent, my nose rubbing thru the light hair covering her pubic bone...then slowly running my tongue from her juicy hole right up and past her clit, tasting her juices and causing more squirming...yummy!

In only a few minutes Jeanette came rapidly, her slender body stiffening as she "endured" her orgasm. She came again as I continued abusing her delicious pussy with my tongue, this time moaning louder than before, and when she came down from this one the order came clearly; Get up here and stick your cock into me!!

After rolling a rubber onto my throbbing dick I positioned myself between her legs, Jeanette grabbing hold of my shaft and guiding it to her hungry pussy with urgency. As I eased my knob into her juicy hole I was watching Jeanette squirm once more, then as I slid more and more in, her face broke into a smile. Funny I know, but it's these little things that make remembering past trysts so enjoyable.

Then as I got into driving my dick into her with more force, Jeanette's legs wrapped around me, the face of the lady at the next table at the pub floated around in my mind...I couldn't help but be amused by how she'd looked at us, and here I was with my cock buried ball deep in the goddess of sex!! Jeanette's pussy was nice and tight around my throbbing shaft, her long legs alternating between wrapping me tight and then spreading them nice and wide....oh, how I love flexible women!

The leisurely pace at which I was shafting Jeanette soon got more frantic, this outwardly innocent librarian sure had the moves, the goddess bucking back as I drove my prick into her juicy box. There was no holding back once Jeanette put her hand on my balls and stroked them each time my dick hit bottom, and soon I was filling the rubber.

The afterglow was nice and tender, lying in each others arms for a while talking about what makes us happy, past experiences etc. At the time I didn't know it, but I would be making love to this gorgeous lady many more times in many places over the next couple of years!

Shortly after getting together with Jeanette for our first encounter, she invited me around to her place for the night. Once again, the first few minutes we spent together we both seemed a bit nervous, as if we were feeling guilty at what we were doing. But what is wrong with a grown woman having a guy from a younger generation coming around to give her a good solid shafting every now and then?

On the couch we had something to drink and nibble on, before long we were like teenagers, kissing and cuddling, touching, fondling and slowly undressing each other. I don't know how long we spent here but it was simply divine, worshipping each other in this manner.

The slow foreplay brought out Jeanette's sensual side, she loved just touching and being touched, slowly building up the heat between us. Her sensitive nipples were delightful, sucking on them thru her negligee made Jeanette squirm and wriggle, doing this at the same time as rubbing her pussy thru her knickers would then make her squeal in mock agony....

One thing that stands out in my memory is how I ended up standing in front of her, her on the edge of the couch, me butt naked and fully erect right in her face....her slow sensual touching, the way her fingers curled around my throbbing shaft, the delicate kisses she planted on my knob, my balls....the way she slowly and carefully licked my balls, then my shaft...all the while looking up into my eyes..damn it was hard to hold back from blowing off right in her face!

The way it felt then, and on many subsequent occasions, is that she was devoted to making love to my cock with her mouth, lovingly lapping and sucking at me from all different angles. Taking my balls into her mouth while stroking my foreskin over my knob, softly touching her fingertips just underneath the head of my cock, always delighting in the way my cock twitched in response to her touching....we 69'd on the couch, I always look forward to a tasty juicy cunt lowered onto my face, then as she took my now well sucked and licked dick into her mouth I am surprised I didn't just blast off there and then....after what seemed like an eternity of sucking and slurping on each other we got into fucking....

As the goddess positioned herself on the couch with her bum on the edge of the couch, me on my knees between her spread thighs. My dick was hungry to get inside her juicy cunt, throbbing away something chronic. I still found the time to tease Jeanette a little, just rubbing my knob thru her wet cunt hairs over her clit, thus causing her to squirm good and proper. In the end how is a guy supposed to resist a hot, juicy, horny woman lying in front of him? I slipped my dick into her hot slippery hole, the heavenly feeling of sliding my meat into her love canal was instantly addictive!

There is just something about screwing a woman who really wants your cock in her, knows how to enjoy herself, knows damn well how to give her partner pleasure and is not afraid to ask for what she wants from you!! I just looked at Jeanette and her face was flushed red from all our frolicking, glowing with lust and admiration.... she kept telling me how great it was to have a younger fellow come to her place and stick his throbbing shaft into her pussy. How could I disagree, especially as she was now licking and sucking her own nipples? That first fuck at her place was something else, my dick just did not want to surrender to her gorgeous cunt.

I shafted Jeanette for maybe half an hour before my balls blew off into her slippery slot. Man, at the time I didn't want to admit it, but there was already something addictive about this hot little lady!!! As I pulled out of Jeanette's snatch she instantly got her head between my legs and sucked my half hard dick into her mouth...don't you love a woman who isn't afraid of getting some of her own juices in her mouth??

The next thing that really blew me away that night was, how after screwing Jeanette on the couch, we climbed into her waterbed and made love again and again. During the course of the night we climbed into each other so many times I can't really remember how many times I pumped spunk into her pussy, I just know that whenever my cock was hard either she climbed onto me or I got in between her ever willingly spread legs and drove myself into her seemingly forever wet cunt.... Oh, how I can daydream to this day about her ability and desire to take in a stiff dick!! OK, I could go on, but that's just some of the things that stood out from that first night.

Like I said, Jeanette's nickname became the goddess of sex, a title she richly deserves. The many memorable encounters will take some doing to commit to words....

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers