Confessions of a Horny Devil Ch. 27

Story Info
A man's path from 18 to 35.
2.7k words
4.67
18.3k
1
0

Part 27 of the 34 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

The first couple of sessions with Jeanette were quite simply mindblowing, her passion and enthusiasm similar to Maggie's, her pussy always capable to handle more cock....oohhh, how I love such a woman!

Our work commitments made it difficult to meet up despite both of us really wanting more. The solution came eventually from sheer lust, leading me to visit Jeanette after finishing nightshifts, in the early hours of the morning. This then also led to sometimes visiting her in the dead of night, prior to dayshift.

This may seem desperate, and perhaps it was, but we both wanted more time together. In some ways now I was the one who was getting addicted, especially since Jeanette took great joy in playing up to my penchant for high heels, short skirts and no underwear. Her longs legs looked awesome atop a pair of heels, the short skirt barely hiding her honey pot, cheeky smile grinning at me while her sensitive nipples would be pointing straight at me as I walked in her door.....

Her style of lovemaking, relishing long kissing sessions, sensual touching, tenderly undressing each other, gradually moving to serious foreplay....just delicious!!

I will never forget Jeanette's fingers softly running over my thighs, feather light touch on my balls and cock making me twitch. We would take turns worshipping each other on our knees, and if you've once had your throbbing cock worshipped by Jeanette....well, let's just say you can't wait to see her go down on her knees in front of you again!

Conversely, I'd get rockhard just slow teasing her as I'd slide her top off, kiss her neck and slowly work my way down her body. Pausing between sucking on her neck and then her breasts would always bring forth gentle shudders of excitement from Jeanette. Sucking on her big hard nipples, thru her lacy bra, then gliding one hand over her belly towards her knicker encased pussy would increase these shudders....

After a good while I'd finally be on my knees in front of the goddess of sex, my face now right on front of her hot pussy....the scent she's giving off is arousing enough to bring a man out of a coma...sometimes it would be difficult to slowly work my way to her pussy, the delicious nectar of her fanny should have had health department warnings for being so addictive!!

Then again, part of the fun with Jeanette was that she'd always be hot and raring to go, then she'd get even hotter during our sessions.

On my knees, taking in the aroma of her tasty pussy, it would make her shudder if I just blew gently over her thighs. Licking her pussy while still covered in lace then made her shudder even more....by the time I'd have her pussy uncovered in front of me she'd be like a keg of dynamite just waiting to blow!

Lapping at her bald pussy, gently parting her inner lips to lightly tongue her clit is then enough to start her on the path of no return...holding her tightly, with my mouth clamped onto her fanny, I'd keep licking and sucking until she'd reached her orgasm...the immense joy I got from eating her out was only intensified by how willing Jeanette was to surrender to her own feelings, freely letting herself cum, over and over.....

We never really talked a lot during our sessions, no real direction was necessary, we'd just go with the flow, kissing, licking, sucking, fucking....then start over again at sucking, fucking....the only limiting factor to how many times we'd fuck in a session apart from time... was how many times I could get my dick to rise!! I mean really, her pussy seemed insatiable, or perhaps I needed to bring more cock to the party?

Jeanette moved out of her small flat to do some housesitting for a while, a friend of hers doing some sort of OE for several months, so this suited Jeanette. Needless to say, I would just have to fuck her in these new surroundings!

Went over to this place in the middle of the afernoon the first time, nice place overlooking the harbour in the distance, but to me Jeanette made for a far more interesting vista, her shallow breathing, hard nipples and eager tongue intruding my mouth when I kissed her... We 69'd in front of an open ranch slider, then went thru various positions, finishing with me on top, ramming my throbbing fat cock into her honeypot and filling her with my seed....anybody who may have walked past could have gotten a free show!!

The next visit to Jeanette at the place she was house sitting took place in the early hours of the morning, in the dark, before I went off for a trip of several days. You know, couldn't bear to leave town without satisfying the primal urges...

Anyway, as I drove up the driveway, Jeanette opened the door for me....and my cock just about burst thru my pants when I got close enough to see her properly! Here she is, the goddess of sex, standing in the doorway at 3am wearing a big come fuck me grin, a slinky silver shimmery clingy slip of a dress that doesn't even cover her gorgeous bum properly, high heels that make her sexy long legs wobble so deliciously, her smallish breasts nicely cupped in this slip dress, nipples pointing right at me....wow!!! How can you not love a woman that enjoys teasing and pleasing so much?

Well, I did make it inside and I was ordered to just strip, and hurry! Jeanette is helping me get my clothes off, groping my rigid cock forcefully, no foreplay today I tell you! Once I got naked, Jeanette took me by my cock, lay back on the couch and just dragged me on top of her. My cock aimed between her well spread legs, barely touched her thighs, found her dripping wet fuckhole....I just drove my prick all the way into her obviously ready and more than willing snatch. I got so hot I started playing with myself she said, just waiting for your big cock to drive into me, I couldn't wait to feel your shaft ramming into my hot pussy....

In less than ten minutes of walking in the door I pumped my first load of hot cum into the goddess, then we spent a little while eating grapes, strawberries and cream, drinking orange juice...you know, the sort of things that sexual athletes should eat and drink...before we resumed our lovemaking in earnest.

Getting into some kissing, then moving onto the lounge floor for a leisurely 69'er, we licked and sucked at each other for maybe half an hour....Jeanette sitting on my face, letting me eat her tasty pussy and our combined juices, occasionally grinding herself onto me as she'd have yet another orgasm...thus drenching my face some more...I love this feeling, Jeanette being so open to let herself go....and giving so much back in return.

Our next position was one of Jeanette's favourites, me flat on my back with my cock impaled to the nuts in her hungry cunt. She'd relish riding me for ages, alternating between frantic humping and long slow squirmy sliding back and forth, squashing my heavy nuts with her tight buns oh so lovingly. Her nipples would now be so tender that I could barely touch them, gentle licking would now be enough to make her cum violently on my rigid cock, oozing more juices onot my already soaking crotch!!

What I'd love doing next is crawl out from under her and get into position behind her, grab hold of her hips as she'd reach for my dick and feed it into her juicy hole. The way her tits would swing as I pounded into her...yummy! Her arse looked oh so fuckable, but Jeanette didn't enjoy a cock up her arse so I never got to stick my dick into her back door, so what I reckoned....when her pussy is so willing and capable, who needs the butthole fuck?

Another very memorable session we had was at my place, while my flatmate was out for the afternoon. Now Jeanette was usually very punctual, we'd text message each other with time and place etc, but on this occasion she was running late. My mind is in overdrive, Sarah is due back at 6pm and it's now just gone 4....And I still want to suck and fuck Jeanette in the lounge.

So when I rang Jeanette to ask her if everything was OK, she said all was well, just getting hung up in traffic you know. Well, that may well be so I responded in the most serious voice I could muster at the time, but there will still be a punishment involved for your tardiness. I didn't tell her what though...

As Jeanette knocked on the door I had my mind made up, dropped my shorts and T-shirts on the couch and with my dick now at halfmast I opened the door....Jeanette's face immediately breaking into a grin as she saw me, come in I said, then get on your knees right now, I ordered. With only a mild look of concern, Jeanette quickly came in the door and pushed it shut as she went to her knees, her form clearly visible thru the glass pane beside the front door.

You know how this looks from the street, don't you, she grinningly said as she looked up at me, waiting for her punishment. Yes, I do, I said, and I've decided that your punishment for being late today is; You are to lick and suck my fat cock into your hot mouth at least a dozen times, in each and every room of this house before you can take your clothes off....no kissing me, no hugging, you're late and you will now start your punishment, so suck my dick, any questions?

As Jeanette grasped my rockhard prick at the base and stuck her tongue out to gently lick my knob, she lapped at my swollen knob a few times and then looked up at me; You won't last the distance lover, I will have you emptying those balls into my hot mouth long before the end!! The way she looked at me as she then wrapped her bright red lips around my knob and oh so slowly sucked me into her mouth, biting my stiff shaft gently....I was having those thoughts myself!!

Jeanette kept her eyes locked onto mine as she proceeded to suck my throbbing shaft deep into her mouth in such a slow teasing fashion I was afraid I might not make it out of the hallway! Her feather light finger touch on my balls was exquisite, making my fat prick throb and twitch in her mouth....this made her grin and giggle with her moth full.

But hey, I've had my dick sucked before so I can handle this challenge right? Well, from the hallway we went to the lounge where Jeanette continued her expert cock sucking ways, onto the dining room, kitchen, laundry, study, garage, upstairs hallway, all three bedrooms, bathroom and finally at the bottom of the stairs....all without popping off in her mouth, much to her annoyance. I have to admit that by the time we were nearing the end, my eyes would start watering and my knees were getting weak...but I really wanted to pump this load into her tight juicy pussy, not her mouth!

Along the way Jeanette would keep telling me that I would soon be blowing my load into her mouth, you can't hold out much longer, she'd keep saying as we moved from one room to the next.

I still can't figure out where I got the self control from, I mean Maggie taught me well, but this was the goddess of sex we're talking about here, a cock sucking maestro of the highest order!!

Back in the dining room Jeanette puts a chair in the middle of the walkway and sits me down, gets on her knees in front of me again and this time I just know she's gonna want to win! In case there's any doubt, she boldly announces that she's going to make me cum in her mouth, one way or another...she isn't letting my cock go until I've pumped my heavy balls empty into her mouth. I love a determined woman!

Leaning back a little, the look of lust on her face, the way her lipstick is all but gone, the burning eyes staring into mine...this wasn't going to take her long, she had the deck stacked. Gently cupping my balls, her lips wrapped around my purple knob once more, Jeanette began her assault.

In the next five or six minutes she proved that she is the master, her teeth raked along my throbbing shaft, sucking on my balls alternately, wanking me furiously a few times...then when she put her hands on my thighs and started deep throating me I knew that was about it!! In a couple of minutes she didn't even lay a finger on my dick, she let her mouth do all the work, bringing me to the edge of my ability to hold back...and why fight this?

I'd never before had a blowjob that lasted more than half an hour before, nor have I ever had one since then... So with my whole body going weak I just let go in her delicious mouth, pumping spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth, Jeanette swallowing and grinning at me while she's still sucking hard to get the whole load!!

Once I've emptied my balls, my dick softens a little but Jeanette keeps on slowly sucking on my now oh so sensitive knob. As I begin to twitch and squirm Jeanette is still looking up at me with her lusty eyes. Eventually she takes her mouth off my defeated cock and proudly announces; Told you I would win! Who am I to argue with this gorgeous woman?

I am slumped on this chair, my balls feel like they've been clamped in a vice and yet my cock is now returning to full hardness, something which isn't lost on Jeanette as she now quickly sheds her clothes...not that she was wearing much to start with....no knickers, no bra, just a skirt, negligee, jacket and a scarf....oh, and my favourite pair of high heels.

Her high heels stay on as she mounts me while I am sitting on the chair, her cunt just about dripping as she lowers herself onto my fat cock. As my well sucked cock slowly disappears into her steaming hot box my mind briefly flicks back to the fact that Sarah is meant to be back home soon....but I soon reach the point of not caring as the goddess rides up and down, back and forth on my hard shaft. The feeling of her tight and juicy snatch clamping down on my sensitive cock is out of this world.....

Thankfully Sarah doesn't turn up while Jeanette is riding herself to several orgasms on my dick, who is now moaning loudly that she loves my big dick going into her greedy pussy, just filling her up. It takes maybe ten minutes, Jeanette has cum a few times and I am getting close to blowing another load...damn, this woman is hot!!

As I approach my climax I grab Jeanette by the shoulders and force her hard down onto my rigid member, she knows instinctively to clamp her beautiful pussy tight around my shaft and as we cum violently together I swear that I can see stars....just as well I was sitting down on a solid chair!! Wow, wow, is what we exclaim to each other as we come down from this delicious high....I am blown away by this hot lover, she definitely deserves her title as 'the goddess of sex'...

We kissed and cuddled tenderly for a long time after this hot session, Jeanette getting back into her clothes that had been scattered around the place, looking decent again...except for that loving grin on her face...it just said; I've just been well and truly fucked!

One funny thing was that when Sarah finally came home about half an hour after Jeanette left, she walked in the door...by now I was watching TV...and she stopped for a moment, as if sniffing the air, she just grinned widely at me as she then said; You've had one of your admirers over again huh?

The "I've just been well fucked look" I was to see on Jeanette's face quite a few more times, and thinking back it still gets my cock rockhard, but let's leave some for the next chapter...

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers