Confessions of a Horny Devil Ch. 29

Story Info
A man's path from 18 to 35.
2k words
4.69
21k
1
0

Part 29 of the 34 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

Emma remained a member of the gym for several months after I started screwing her, much to my surprise. Her and Kate would often have quite animated conversations, Kate regularly smiling one of her 'I know what you've been doing naughty boy' smirks at me.


I suppose it was getting to the point where I should have been changing gyms, but it took an interesting event for me to finally reach that conclusion.

The gym had a masseuse who'd come around on a regular roster, doing morning and afternoon sessions in a separate room above the gym shower block. It was often joked that Amanda inflicted such pain that we should get an escalator installed so we could get downstairs after enduring one of her sessions.

Now I had been getting a massage on an irregular basis, on account of my shift roster, much to the annoyance of Amanda and also Kate, who handled the bookings for massages. Kate being the cheeky devil as always, often commented that I didn't need massaging at all as I'd spent so much time doing horizontal gymnastics with older women....emphasis on the older part....

So given that Kate and Amanda knew that I'd screwed Linda in her gym office, that Emma was on the current shagging roster, and that I just loved older women....Emma probably telling them how much I enjoyed eating pussy....Tricky situation I guess.....

Now, Amanda was at the time in her early forties, Emma likewise and Kate a few years younger I guess. During the time I was seeing Emma I was getting hit on by a young girl who might have been twenty or twenty one, but to be honest she was just too young for my liking....

This girl's attention to me didn't go unnoticed by Kate, who made a big deal out of asking me what the problem was. Too young by a long shot, I replied, to which Kate coolly responded; Yeah, knowing you it's more likely her mother that will float your boat huh? Did you know her mother is Amanda, the masseuse, Kate asked. No, I am sorry, I didn't know that, but yes you're right I would prefer to get it on with Amanda instead of her daughter, was my reply.

Kate just nodded her head knowingly, and left it at that. A few days later Kate approached me about massage appointments. The yummy mummy still has a slot left open for you, Kate said innocently, I am sure she didn't mean the double entendre.... But when I pondered for a few seconds and then smiled, adding; I bet she does, to which Kate blushed bright red and hung her head, softly saying; I didn't mean for that to sound the way it did! Yeah right, was my response.

Regardless, I booked in with Amanda for the last appointment of the day, an 11am half hour session after which Amanda would pack up for the day.

On the day I had a light workout and then a shower, just waiting for Amanda to finish her previous appointment which was running a little late. Sorry Nick, I will make the wait up to you, she said. In the background I saw Kate smiling at this message.

Now up to this point there had been no hanky panky between Amanda and I, nor was I expecting any today. But something was different, the touch was more sensual, lingering longer on the insides of my thighs, massaging lower on my back, almost massaging my butt cheeks.....

At one point my left hand was hanging partly off the side of the massage table. When Amanda came around to that side and maneuvered herself into such a position so that my hand was now hanging between her thighs, perhaps an inch or two below her fanny....and she didn't move from this spot for several minutes. Feeling the warmth emanating from her pussy was a tremendous turn on.

I couldn't help it, I just had to stroke her thigh. As I softly circled my middle finger on her thigh I heard Amanda catch her breath slightly. Her hands moved lower on my back until she was almost massaging my butt. As I moved my hand further up between her thighs, her hands moved lower, onto the top of my butt. Gliding my fingers into the leg of her shorts I soon found her pussy, covered by her now moist cotton knickers.

This is in some ways the most exciting part....no talking, just exploring, seeing if the other is up to taking the next step. Well, once I stroked Amanda's moist puss thru her knickers she moved forward in big strides...grasping my balls between my legs and giving them a nice and firm squeeze, then leaning down and kissing me square on the lips, soon pushing her tongue into my mouth. Wow, this was moving a little fast for me, especially once Emma walked in to join the party....

At this point I was getting worried, then as I rolled over and was about to get up the women pushed me onto my back, Emma kissing me passionately while Amanda continued playing with my rapidly stiffening prick. It was when Amanda started sucking my cock, cupping my nuts firmly, that I relaxed into the situation.

Then Emma took a few steps back to watch, announcing to me proudly; Well Nick, you've got so much spunk to pump out of those big balls, I had to call in reinforcements! Amanda was interested to hear how keen you are to eat pussy, she'd be more than happy to subject herself to one or more sessions of your tongue in her juicy cunt! I for one am happy to share that beautiful big cock of yours with another woman, heck, I can't handle your relentless shafting anyway.....

This is a weird situation, once again having one woman share me with another....but when you are getting your dick sucked and your balls licked then that's hardly the time to complain I figure.... As Amanda is licking, sucking and stroking me, she takes her mouth off me long enough to whisper; When I heard you weren't all that interested in my daughter, but in her mummy instead....well, that just sent a shiver to my pussy...then when I heard from Emma how much you enjoy eating pussy....I started getting really wet...then when she told me how long you stay hard....I just about came there and then!

OK Amanda, I have felt the heat of your pussy, how about planting it on my face then, I asked her. She did not hesitate at all, got up and dropped her shorts, peeled her damp knicks off and climbed onto the table, unashamedly sitting her juicy wet clam right on my mouth. Oh, how you gotta love a woman that just does what she wants!

So here I am with Amanda sitting up on the table, grinding her cunt onto my mouth, twitching everytime I drive my tongue into her tasty fuckhole, her firm arse right in my face....when she leans over and starts sucking my dick again. This doesn't last long for when she bent over she made it much easier for me to reach her clit....lapping her juicy swollen pussylips from arsehole to clit she's soon squirming away madly, then as I grasp her around the waist and forcefully hold her on my mouth she starts moaning away...lucky for the loud music in the gym!

It would have only been 15 minutes that we 69'd, with Amanda cumming three or four times, but it seemed like a delightful eternity, each time she came her pussy gushed more nectar which I gratefully lapped up....Amanda grinding herself onto my mouth freely...just the way I love it...

Eventually she hopped off my face and planted her juicy cunny on top of my rigid prick. Taking just the head between her swollen lips, she closed her eyes and just sat there for a few seconds, the only movement being the twitching of my dick. Opening her eyes, she looked at me with this fierce look, her eyes locked onto mine as she sunk slowly onto my shaft.

When she reached the bottom of my dick she again just sat there, my cock now balldeep in her tight cunt, balls trapped between my thighs and her firm arse....her eyes closed, head fell back, and I could feel her pussy contracting powerfully around my cock as she came again, this time long and slow.

It took Amanda a minute or so to regain her composure after this...when she did she says; You know it's been too long since a guy has had his fat prong inside of me...especially one who can handle my cunt twitching around his prick without losing his load that is.... Amanda then started to slowly ride on my fat cock, taking her time and occasionally feeling my balls....smiling at me while telling me she loves big heavy balls full of spunk....and I know you are gonna pump these balls empty into my hot pussy young man, she is lustily telling me.

When I take a look around I notice Emma is now gone, but hey, Amanda is riding my cock, so who cares right? Once it's my turn on top I just ride her hard and fast, driving my cock into this lusty woman, closing my eyes repeatedly as I shaft her. Sadly after a while her much abused pussy started to dry up and I had to finish by pulling out and spraying my spunk onto her tits and belly....then cuddled her for a little bit, causing the spunk to spread across the front of our bodies.

It was during the aftermath that I noticed the two security cameras in the room. Amanda then told me that these cameras can be viewed by receptionist, ie Kate, to make sure nothing untoward is happening in the massage room. Judging by how nobody came in I guess she didn't think anything untoward was happening then huh, Amanda grinned.....Ooohhh shit, I was thinking... And I suppose it's taped as well, I asked. Naturally, Amanda responded calmly, hell, I want a momento of you making love to me, having heard so much about you from Linda and then Emma I just had to try you for myself!!!

You can't blame me for that can you, Amanda continued, after all, Linda still goes starry eyed as she retells the story of how you brutally fucked her in her office a couple of years ago. She is married now, but my guess is she'd still jump your bones given half a chance. This brought home to me the deep water I was getting myself into, fucking many women is one thing, but making it too easy for them to get back in touch with me, share me with their friends....hhhmmmmm, this has gotta stop I am thinking.

After Amanda and I have cleaned up and leave the massage room, we head out past reception and find Emma and Kate waiting for us. Kate is standing there with her nipples proudly erect, waving a videotape in the air and making mocking waves towards her face...hot, hot, hot, Nicky baby, she's growling at me as she hands the tape to Amanda. This was just such a weird situ, three women....one randy fella....a videotape.... And all of them have to some degree had sex with me.

No, at the time it didn't feel like a dream or a fantasy come true. I walked out of the gym that day and never returned. OK, I went to see Amanda a few more times, even putting in a real marathon pussy eating effort, hey, she had a tasty pussy....don't blame me for that!

But on the whole, my chase for pussy was pretty much over by this point. Not that I was bored with sex, but the morality of the situations I was finding myself in, out of my control to some degree, was getting to me.

This didn't stop me from answering calls from the likes of Tina from time to time. How can a guy not go to see a hot blooded woman like Tina? She will be sitting on a hallway chest stark naked, door unlocked, legs spread, pussy soaking wet. All she wants is for you to close the door, drop your pants and ram your stiff prick into her...simple huh?

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers