Confessions of a Horny Devil Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

In one big gulp I took the load and swallowed it, making a big show of swallowing....

A big howl of yippees and hoorays came from the group of girls, then Renee undid the handcuffs and she actually helped me escape thru the backdoor.

"Sorry it got so out of hand Nick, it wasn't meant to get to this point," Renee said apologetically.

"Yeah right," is all I said as I put on my torn clothes and headed for my car.

This 'event' had me re-evaluating my hobby, and even though I didn't give it up altogether just yet I sure did make some changes.....

Another embarrassing, although altogether more innocent moment happened with the goddess of sex, Jeanette.

For a while we had been talking about fucking outdoors. In the past I had often screwed outdoors, really enjoying the freedom and naughtiness of these situations. So feeling bold I told Jeanette; "Yeah baby, I'd love to drill your sweet pussy in the outdoors somewhere."

But when the moment of truth came, I don't know exactly what the problem was but I just couldn't get it up. Perhaps it was the situation we'd chosen, right alongside a busy road, even though it was dark and we were in an industrial companies' carpark....but I just couldn't do her bent over the bonnet style like we'd planned. Once in the backseat however, damn, my soldier fair raged once Jeanette hiked her dress up to reveal her soaking pussy...rogering her in short order and drowning her cunt with cum!!


For me, writing this has been an interesting task, reliving so many wonderful events....quite exciting too I will admit. When I look back at the things I've gotten up to I am amazed how I have managed to get away with so many bold acts without getting more trouble!

One thing which stings markedly though, is the feeling of guilt I have at the number of immoral acts I have taken part in. Like I said at the outset of this impromptu autobiography, I have never purposely sought out attached women, but at times I have screwed another man's wife....I know it's so wrong....but hey, live and learn right??

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers
12