Confessions of a Kidnapper

Story Info
A frustrated lover takes matters into her own hands.
3.3k words
3.83
21.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I can't justify what I have done, and I wish there had been another way. I only wanted him to love me the way I had come to love him, but no matter what I tried he refused to see how right we were for each other. When I first met him he was involved with someone else. I understood that. I even gave the stupid bitch a job. I figured that with her working for me he would come into the shop and be able to compare us side by side. Overtime I knew he would see how much better I was for him, and we would be together.

She was never faithful and was always sneaking around behind his back. I never said a word and did my best to be a friend to both of them. Eventually he became suspicious of her, and rather than letting the others go she tried to get him to agree that both of them could see other people. To his credit he said that he loved her and didn't want to see anyone else, so they broke up. Of course I fired her.

I knew that now he would be mine. We talked almost daily and even had lunch together a few times, but all he wanted to talk about was how much he missed her. When she came crying to him and talked about how sorry she was and how much she loved him they got back together. I decided that he was not worth the trouble.

After a few weeks he came in, he talked about what a fool he had been, and said he should never have gotten back together with her. He began to come and see me everyday, and I was sure that he would soon be mine. All he wanted to talk about was how sad he was and how he had given up on love. I tried to encourage him and told him that sometimes real love is closer than you think. He just thanked me for being such a good friend.

I would order lunch from his family's restaurant everyday, and he always delivered it to me. Soon he began to bring his own lunch and said it was easier to eat with me so that he could get a break. I could tell by the way he looked at me that he found me sexually attractive but somehow I could never get him to touch me not even casually when he would reach for a napkin or his drink.

I began to drop hints that we should date. Casual things like mentioning that bands I knew he liked were performing at one of the local clubs, or that a movie he had talked about was opening. He never took the hint. I would "accidentally" run into him around town and he was always nice and polite. We had fun with his friends, but he never caught on.

Sometimes I grew angry and would complain to my mother. She always told me that if I wanted him that I should do something about it. The women in my family had always known how to get men to do want we wanted them too. I had even used these skills once or twice in high school. I always got tired of having them follow me like love struck puppies, and I gave them to girls who needed love. I wanted him to love me for me, not because of some trick or spell.

To be honest, I did try a few tricks. I began to make him special chocolates with a secret ingredient that I produced when I was home alone and thinking of being with him. He never ate them though because he never changed. He seemed to be afraid of me somehow.

I don't know how long this might have gone on, but after few months he told me over lunch that he had met someone new at school. I told him that I was happy for him, but my rage began to build. I was tempted to take him, but I still hoped he would come to me freely. I mixed up a new perfume. I know it worked because I could see the bulge in his pants grow when he was near me. He even told me how much he loved my new perfume. Still he resisted.

I began to make cookies and small cakes and gave them to him with coffee when he would visit me in the morning. I knew they were working too because he began to hug me hello and good-bye, but he still refused to give in to me. I started wearing leather boots and fishnet stockings. He weakened more and would rub my thigh while we sat and ate or talked. I didn't dare go further. I had no desire to break him. I wanted him just like he was but madly in love with me. As a last resort I started to wear low cut tops that showed off my cleavage. Now he was almost drooling as he stared at me when we were together. Why did he fight me?

Finally I asked him why he never asked me out. He said that he was afraid of spoiling our friendship and that he was afraid that one of us might get hurt if we ever became lovers. He confessed that he thought about me a lot but that he needed someone safe because he did not want to be hurt the way he had been before. He explained that he felt safe and in control of his relationship with the new girl and that he was going to ask her to marry him. He even showed me the ring. It was a pretty ¾ caret diamond that he had purchased from his best friend whose father owned the jewelry store at the end of the block. He hugged me and even gave me a kiss on the lips when he left.

That was the last straw. I was done with him. No more lunches. I was never going to speak with him again. The next day I packed a lunch from home so I would have no excuse to call him. To my surprise he brought me lunch anyway. He said that the day's special was one of my favorites and even though I had not called he knew I would want it. I decided to give him another chance. I engaged the electric lock on the shops front door.

I had worn an especially low cut top that morning and had put on my mother's heart pendant that dangled tantalizingly above my cleavage. Maybe I knew what I was going to do when I put it on. I was still pretty angry when I had gotten dressed, but I did not expect to see him. What happened next was his fault anyway. If he didn't want me he should not have been looking at my breasts, or the pendant.

As he put my lunch down on my desk, he told me I looked very nice and asked where I had gotten the pendant. I instinctively lifted the pendant up a bit by the chain and twisted it slightly back and forth. He couldn't take his eyes off it. He was mesmerized before I spoke. I could have taken him completely right then and there, but I was still hesitant to get him that way; besides, I figured a simple little suggestion would do the trick.

I started by thanking him for thinking of me and bringing me lunch. He said he was happy to do it. I almost didn't have to say anything he was practically hypnotizing himself, but it was something else for me to build on. I told him it made me happy when he brought me lunch, and that he loved to make me happy. I told him that making me happy excited him. I went on and talked about how tired he must be from working so hard and that he should sit down and relax for a while. I gave him my comfy high back desk chair and told him he deserved a break. He didn't need to talk, or even think. He just needed to lean back, relax and listen to my voice. I had him under in less than a minute, but the question remained: What was I going to do with him now?

I decided to keep it simple and physical. I told him that whenever he saw my pendant dangling between my breasts that he would become incredibly horny. I explained that when he was alone he would think about my pendant and play with himself. He would play with himself until he came while thinking about my breasts and that his orgasms would be the best he'd ever had. From now on, he would bring me a special lunch everyday and become hornier and hornier each time he saw my pendant, and he would think of me every time he was alone. I told him when I snapped my fingers he would wake up relaxed and feeling very happy, but that he would not remember our conversation about the pendant, but when he was home alone that night he would think about the pendant and my breasts.

He woke up. I thanked him again for my lunch, and told him he should get back to work. He was so stiff I thought he was going to rip his pants when he stood up. He told me he was happy that I had enjoyed it, and that he would bring me lunch the next day. He seemed a bit confused as he left but was still very much himself. I figured he would work himself up into such a sexual frenzy thinking of me that he would be no good to his fiancée and she would dump him. With her out of the picture, I knew he would come the rest of the way to me on his own. I would remove the suggestion once he was mine.

The next day when he brought me my lunch I locked the door again. I thanked him for remembering and being such a good boy. He smiled, brought the lunch to my office put it on my desk and sat in the guest chair. I made a point of leaning forward as I sat down so my breasts and pendant were only inches from his face. He leaned forward and almost stood up only to collapse back into his chair once I was seated. I asked him if everything was alright. He shook his head to clear his mind from the daze he had entered, and said he was fine. In fact he said, he was very happy, and hoped I liked my lunch. I noticed he had not brought his own lunch. I had forgotten to tell him to do that. I would fix that later, but at the moment I was enjoying the fact that he could not take his eyes off my pendant.

I asked if he had had a good night. He hesitated, but told me he had gone out with his fiancée and gone home early. He hesitated again and stopped. I leaned back and twirled my pendant just a little, and asked was that all. He swallowed had and said mostly. I kept twirling the pendant and asked "Mostly?" He confessed that after he had gotten home he had been thinking of me. I said that was nice, but suggested that it was strange that he was not thinking of his fiancée. He admitted that he thought that was strange too.

I changed the subject, and asked if things were busy at the restaurant. We talked about business for a bit. I told him that I was thinking of planning a few days off. He said a vacation would be nice, but that he would miss our lunches while I was gone. I asked how he thought he fiancée would feel about our lunches. He seemed a bit confused for a second, but said she would have to understand that we had been friends for a long time and that our lunches were important. I smiled and decided to let the conversation end on that note. I mentioned that it was getting late and that both of use should be getting back to work.

He got up as I stood and when I put my arm over his shoulder he leaned his head against me. When we reached the door, I gave him a hug and we kissed deeply on the lips. I pushed him gently away and told him I would see him tomorrow. He obediently left as I unlocked the door and held it open for him. I said bye baby as he started down the sidewalk, and he answered bye sweetheart. I returned to work with a smile and the knowledge that his engagement was finished and the only wedding bells in his future would be ours.

He continued to bring me my lunch over the next couple of weeks. I was still not letting him eat, but I did share desert with him just for a little extra push. Soon I could only get him to discuss his fiancée reluctantly. He said she was upset with him, but he could not understand why. He was now kissing me when he came in as well as when he left. He never commented on the fact that I was calling him baby. I suggested that we consider going out sometime after work, and for the first time he said that sounded like a good idea and that he would love to. I knew that he would soon be mine.

Finally during a lunch on Friday, I got him to tell me that his fiancée was moving the date of the wedding up. It seems she thought that their problems were due to the fact that they were not married yet. I decided I needed to know exactly how he felt about me, so as we talked I twirled my pendant. Once I had his attention, I had him switch seats with me, and in a few minutes he was completely under once again.

I explained that he had to be completely honest with me, and answer my questions with complete truth. He said he understood. I asked him how he felt about me. He answered that he felt a very strong sexual attraction for me. He said it was so strong that he was afraid. Somehow when he was with me he felt very weak, and wanted to obey and make me happy. I asked why he had not given into these feelings. He admitted that he was afraid that if he ever gave and things did not work out that he would not be able to live without me. He never wanted to be hurt again, and though he liked his fiancée he had never opened himself up completely to her and he never intended to again. He wanted a nice safe relationship based on steady friendship not deep variable emotions.

I explained that I understood completely, and that he should not worry because I would take care of everything. I told him that when he woke up he would be completely at peace and unworried. I told him that that night he would go out at 9:00 pm to the bar near his apartment, but that he would not tell anyone where he was going. I explained that I was going to kiss him and he would wake up. He would not remember our conversation, and that he would feel grateful for my help.

I gave him a long passionate kiss, and he came out of his trance. He thanked me for being such a good friend and always being there for him. I told him that he had nothing to worry about and everything was going to work out for the best. He smiled and went back to work without another word. I finally understood him, and I was ready to do what he wanted and needed me to.

I locked the door and closed the store for the day. I had a lot to do before nine. First I called one of my cousin's and explained what had happened and what I was going to do. She congratulated me and told me that she and her sister had waited a long time for me to put him where he belonged. I hung up and went downstairs.

I had created a small bedroom in the basement of the shop. I had always hoped that he and I could use it for afternoon rendezvous. Now I would use it to bind him to me forever. I put fresh sheets on the bed and turned on the potpourri warmers and the heater so that the room would be ready when he arrived. Soon this would be one of his two favorite places on earth.

I went home and bathed using the special soaps, lotions and powders that I had crafted to match my perfume. I put on my custom whaleboned black corset, fishnets and tall boots as a foundation and my long black leather jacket as a cover-up. I saw it was 8:30 pm which was perfect as I would arrive outside his apartment with ten minutes to spare. I grabbed the bottle of chloroform I had mixed up, and headed out the door.

By 8:55 pm I was parked at the foot of the steps outside his apartment building. At 9:01 pm he came out the door and walked down the sidewalk. He looked lost in thought, and I startled him when I honked my car horn. He looked a bit confused, but smiled and came to me when I called him. He leaned in through the door and I opened the ziploc bag that held the chloroform soaked rag. I held it to over his nose and mouth and as he collapsed my cousins lifted him up and put him in my car.

It all happened so quickly that I am sure that even if anyone had been watching that they would not have noticed anything unusual. My cousins followed me to the back door of my shop where we took him through the back down and put him on the bed downstairs. If a few seconds I had attached his restrains and secured his to the bed. There was not turning back for either of us now. My cousins left and told me they would see me in the morning.

I turned my attention to him. I knew he would be waking up soon and I wanted to begin his conditioning right away. I turned on the audio video monitor and sat down at my desk. I could not see anything from the darkened room but I listened to him breathing. I took off my coat and sat in my chair and waited. I was incredibly aroused and could not help touching myself. By the time he began to stir, I was wonderfully warm and wet.

I got up and went down the stairs being sure to click my boot heels on the stairs and the floor. I was feeling wonderfully alive and happy. I knew he would not resist me because I was giving him what he truly wanted. I know longer feared changing him. I was only helping him unlock who he truly was. I don't know why I didn't see it sooner, but none of that mattered now as I reached the side of the bed.

I could not see him in the dark, and I knew he could see me, but I know he knew who had taken him. He did not protest or struggle and I told him it was time for my sleepyhead to get up. He tried to say something, but I knew his mouth was too dry for that. I sat beside him on the bed, gently lifted his head and gave him a long drink of very special cold water. He thanked me, and we began our new life together.