Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 05

Story Info
A nude delivery girl tells her story.
4.9k words
4.64
27.4k
18

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,204 Followers

CONTROVERSY

The next several weeks at DDE were interesting, to say the least. And by "interesting" I mean "crazy." Anna's mom kept returning to the tower demanding to see her daughter until Barbara had company lawyers obtain a restraining order against her to keep her away from both Anna and me as well as DDE headquarters.

In retaliation, Anna's mom went to the local media claiming that her sweet, virginal teenage daughter was being brainwashed by DDE and that she herself had been physically assaulted by a nude mailgirl while attempting to see Anna and talk with her. The original controversy over the Mailgirls program had been dying down prior that but the tale that Anna's mom was spinning was too salacious to ignore and it soon went national. It provided plenty of fodder for television talking heads and late night comedians while also uniting activists from both feminist and conservative Christian groups as strange bedfellows on the same side of the issue. It didn't take long for them to ramp up their outrage machinery to organize protests and boycotts against DDE. This, of course, helped spur the sales of the recently released "Gangsta 4" to even higher levels as it became a massive hit.

Barbara, as both the head of the Mailgirls program and VP of Public Relations, was kept busy during this time putting out fires. In response to the accusations by Anna's mom, Barbara released a pixilated version of the security tape showing her sucker punching me and dragging Anna down the corridor against her will and this seemed to cool some of the public support for the mom. Both Anna and I had lots of requests from the media for interviews but my contract forbid it without prior permission from the company and neither of us wanted any part of the media circus anyway. We were just trying to keep our heads low until things cooled down. Barbara, though, remained as cool, unflappable, and in control as ever and appeared frequently on news programs to defend the Mailgirls program. The woman has ice water running through her veins, I decided. She was in no hurry to turn Anna loose on her own as a mailgirl while all of this was going on so she continued to train with me.

Also during this time some investigators from a state government agency came to DDE to check out work conditions for mailgirls so Kelly, Anna, and I met with them in a conference room on the ninth floor. When I asked Barbara if we should dress for the meeting her response was "No, we have nothing to hide." In our case this was literally true as we entered the meeting in our mailgirls uniforms and kneeled on the floor to the wide-eyed astonishment of the investigators. We were grilled for about ninety minutes - Anna in particular since she was at the heart of the media firestorm - but by the end they were apparently satisfied that no laws or regulations were being broken.

For her part, Anna was terrified through all of this that Barbara would either fire her or the company would shut down the Mailgirls program forcing her to return to her old life with her mom. I tried to reassure her by telling her she could stay with me as long as she needed and I'd help her find another job if that happened, but she was discovering that she loved being a mailgirl and didn't want to do anything else. While Kelly saw the mandatory nudity and submissiveness required in being a mailgirl as a type of legalized slavery enforced by contract, Anna saw being a mailgirl as freedom - freedom from her mother, freedom from her inhibitions, and the freedom to become an adult woman instead of a scared little girl. She was desperate to keep the job.

Anna and I were spending virtually twenty-four hours a day together during this time and the more I got to know her the greater my endearment for her grew. Besides the stubborn resilience I'd discovered early on, I also found that she had a keen intelligence and a quirky sense of humor. I also learned that because of her mother's domination and control Anna was a lonely girl with few friends. She was starved for affection and at night as we watched TV in the nude together Anna would huddle next to me with her head on my shoulders. And every morning when I woke up I found Anna snuggled against me with an arm draped around my waist.

I wanted to think of Anna as the little sister I never had, but I have to admit that the touch of her skin against mine had me fighting an overwhelming urge to begin kissing her passionately as my hands explored every inch of her body. While I'd "experimented" with other girls a few times in college I'd always considered myself straight, but Anna was so sweet and beautiful I felt myself very physically attracted to her.

I'd immediately feel guilty about those thoughts, though, and would try to force them out of my head. She's a damaged girl who needs my protection and guidance not sexual advances, I told myself. I decided I would be like a big sister to her, although every time I felt her touch that resolve was put to the test.

Anna and I had just begun our third week together when the two of us arrived back at my apartment one night after a long day. It was twilight as I pulled into the parking lot since we'd stayed after our shift to serve cocktails in the executive lounge on the tenth floor. Or I should say I served cocktails while Anna waited patiently in the nude for me near the bar. You see, since she wasn't twenty-one yet the law forbid her from serving alcoholic beverages. Anna and I both thought that being old enough to legally run around the building naked all day but not old enough to deliver cocktails was absurdly hilarious and we joked about it on the ride home.

My apartment complex is the type where all entrances to the apartments are on the exterior of the building and we were approaching the door to my ground floor apartment when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. As I turned I was startled to see Anna's mom walking towards us! Somehow she'd found out where I lived or maybe had followed us as we drove home from DDE.

I placed myself between her and Anna. "You can't be here," I said to her. "There's a restraining order!"

"I just want to talk to my daughter," she said. There was desperation in her eyes and for a moment I almost felt sorry for her. As she got closer, though, I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

"I don't want to talk to you mom!" Anna told her. "Not until you quit drinking and learn to let me live my life!"

"This is how you want to live your life? As a slutty little naked mailgirl? You're obviously not ready to be making any decisions with your life!"

"I'm not a slut and I'm eighteen now so go fuck yourself!" Anna hissed at her. "You don't have any authority over me!" I think that was the first time I'd ever heard a curse word come out of her mouth.

I remained between Anna and her mother as this exchange took place and could see the anger rising in the woman's face. "You're the one who's brainwashing my daughter you filthy little whore!" she shouted at me.

I reached into my purse to get the pepper spray I'd bought for protection after Anna moved in with me. The woman saw what I was doing and knocked the purse out of my hand, then grabbed me by the hair and slammed me against the door. "I'm going to fucking kill you!" she screamed as she threw the full weight of her body against mine, pinning me against the door.

Anna shrieked and jumped on her mother's back and started punching her as Anna's mother pressed her arm against my throat. Behind her I saw my next door neighbor emerge from his apartment to see what was going on. "Help us, Rick!" I gasped. He wrapped both of his arms around the mother and dragged her off of me as she screamed bloody murder. I grabbed the purse where it had fallen, took out the pepper spray and hit Anna's mother with a shot of it in the face as she struggled with Rick. She was squealing in pain as my shaking hands fumbled with the keys before I finally managed to get the door open. I grabbed Anna's hand and pulled her inside, then slammed the door shut behind us.

While all of this was going on someone had called 911. It seemed like just about everyone from the apartment complex was outside watching us as Rick, Anna, and I gave our statements to the police. By the time they hauled Anna's mom off in handcuffs it was getting late.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Anna when we were finally alone. She shook her head. I realized I wasn't hungry either even though I'd only had a couple of power bars in the afternoon since lunch. "Do you want to talk about things?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"How about a glass of wine?" We hadn't had any since that first night but I really needed something to help me unwind right now.

Anna shook her head, then walked up and wrapped her arms around me burying her head on my shoulder. I held her tight and felt her warmth. "It's okay to cry if you need to," I told her, but no tears came. Instead she looked up and began hungrily kissing my lips. I pulled away in shock.

"Anna, what are you doing?"

Anna didn't answer. Instead she began removing her clothes, never taking her eyes off of my face as she did. When she was completely nude she grasped a handful of cloth from my dress in each hand and lifted it over my head and dropped it to the floor. Wordlessly she wrapped her arms around me, pressing her body against mine and began kissing me again. Once again I pulled away.

"Anna we can't...we shouldn't. You're like a little sister to me!"

"No," she said shaking her head. "I don't want a big sister. I want a lover. I want someone to teach me."

"Have you ever...."

"No," she interrupted. "I've never done anything! I want to. I want to with you."

She was trembling as she spoke and I felt torn. I wanted her desperately too, but she seemed so sweet and innocent that I already felt like a corrupting influence on her. "It's been a crazy day and you're upset, Anna. Let's get some sleep and talk about this tomorrow."

"No," she said as she pressed her body against mine again and began kissing me. This time I didn't resist. I knew all too well about Anna's stubborn streak and I wanted this too much myself to fight it anyway.

"Follow me," I whispered and led her by the hand into the bedroom.

I had Anna lie on her back on the bed, then I crawled on top straddling her and leaned down and spoke into her ear. "Just relax, hon. We're going to take this slowly." I could feel her body trembling beneath mine as I nibbled on her ear, then began gently massaging her temples as my lips lightly brushed against hers. Anna closed her eyes and tilted her head back and moaned as I began kissing the left side of her neck as I massaged her right breast. Her nipple hardened as I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger.

I slid off of Anna to lay next to her on the bed and her breathing quickened as I began teasing her left nipple with my tongue. I slowly continued to work my way down her body and as I began tonguing and kissing her naval I slipped my fingers down into the moistness between her legs. Her body jerked and a large moan escaped from her lips as I began lightly rubbing her clit. She arched her back and began rhythmically thrusting her pelvis against my fingers as her moaning increased. I thrust two fingers inside of her and it only took a few moments before her body shuddered as she cried out.

When it was over I straddled her again and looked down on her face. It was flushed and she was still breathing hard as she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Was that your first orgasm?" I asked.

"Yes."

"How was it?"

"It was wonderful," she smiled.

"Would you like another?" I asked as her eyes grew wide.

"God, yes!" she exclaimed. I laughed and leaned down and kissed her.

Her second orgasm was more powerful than the first as I used my tongue to flick and tease her clit as she writhed helplessly. And when that was over she begged to do me.

I helped guide Anna's hands and lips over my body as I gently stroked her hair. The feelings of arousal that had been simmering inside of me throughout the day as I put my nude body on display at work began heating up into a full boil. It didn't take long before I arched my back and a deep moan escaped my lips as my body convulsed in a powerful orgasm.

"Did I do okay," Anna asked sheepishly.

"Oh yeah," I laughed. "You did much better than okay, Anna!"

For the first time since becoming a mailgirl I slept without waking until the alarm went off. When I opened my eyes the next morning I saw Anna's sweet smiling face staring at me. "Good morning big sis," she laughed as she leaned in and kissed me.

A MAILGIRLS MEETING

After showering, shaving, and preparing for our shift that morning, Kelly, Anna, and I were all summoned up to Barbara's office at precisely eight a.m. The sight of a nude mailgirl on the ninth floor heading toward Barbara's office barely raised an eyebrow anymore, but seeing the three of us together drew some attention.

For once Barbara wasn't on her cellphone when we arrived. She pointed at the carpet and the three of us kneeled. "It's time for a little Mailgirls meeting," she said. "First item on the agenda is finding out what the hell happened last night at your apartment with Anna's mother and why I had to hear about this on the news this morning on my drive to work."

"I'm sorry ma'am," I said. "It was late by the time it was over with and I was going to tell you this morning. I didn't realize it would be on the news so quickly." I didn't tell her that I was too distracted making love to Anna last night to even think about calling her.

"Alright," she replied sharply, "tell me about it now. And don't leave anything out."

I told her the whole story as Anna listened nervously. When I'd finished she asked Anna a few questions. After Barbara was satisfied she had the whole story she asked, "Are there any security cameras there that might have captured this?"

"I don't know," I told her.

"Alright, I'll check on it," she said. "In the meantime I want the two of you to move into my condo across the street."

"Your condo, ma'am?" I didn't like the sound of that. I knew Barbara had almost total control over me here at work, but was she really ordering me to move?

"Yes," she said. "I bought it to live in when I first joined DDE. I kept it as a rental property when I bought my house and it's unoccupied right now. It's got twenty-four hour security, lots of security cameras, and you and Anna can walk to and from work in five minutes. I'll have a DDE security guard escort the two of you each way."

In other words the two of us would be under Barbara's thumb twenty-four hours a day. "I don't want to do that, Barbara. We'll be careful. Her mom is in jail now anyway and has a restraining order against her."

"How did that restraining order work last night in keeping her away, Danica? And she'll probably be bailed out of jail by noon by some activist group. She's a useful fool for them to use in attacking us. Who knows what kind of story she'll be spinning about this to the media?"

"My apartment is the only place right now where I feel like my life is my own, Barbara. There's nothing in my contract that says that DDE has the right to tell me where to live."

"That's true," Barbara replied, "but I can't control the situation with Anna's mother where you're at. If you won't move then I'm going to have to let Anna go."

Anna looked at Barbara in shock. "P-please, no...."

"I'm sorry, Anna, but Danica is leaving me no choice. We've got less than a month before the board decides whether or not to make the Mailgirls program permanent and there are some members skittish about it because of this mess with your mother."

"Barbara, I told Anna that she can stay with me as long as she wants," I said. "Firing her won't remove her mom from the picture."

"Then I'll fire you too, and make sure you pay back every single penny owed in your contract."

"Fired? For what?"

"You've had an excessive number of demerits over the past couple of weeks. Your Mailgirls handbook states that you can be disciplined, up to and including termination, for excessive demerits."

"Bullshit!" I exploded. "You told me not to worry about demerits while I was training Anna!"

"Did I?" Barbara replied. "Do you have that in writing?"

Kelly had been silent up to now. "Barbara, you manipulative bitch! Danica isn't your personal slave!"

Barbara glared at Kelly then locked her eyes on mine. "No, she isn't." The word "yet" entered my mind but remained unspoken. She leaned back in her chair, took a deep breath and spoke in a calm, steady voice. "This meeting is going to end one of two ways. Either Danica and Anna are going to agree to move into my condo or I'll replace all three of you with new mailgirls who will do what I tell them. You decide."

"I-I'll quit," Anna said, and for the first time since meeting her I saw tears in her eyes. "I'll go back and live with my mom so she won't cause you any more problems."

"No!" I said. "We'll move, Barbara. Whatever you want." Kelly flashed an angry look at me but held her tongue.

"Good," Barbara said. "In fact I think the move will be permanent, at least as long as you remain a mailgirl, Danica. How much time do you have left on your lease?"

"About three months, I think."

"I'll pay it off then. The condo is furnished so you'll only need your personal items. You can sell your furniture or put it into storage, whatever. Go get dressed and go back to your apartment and start packing, Danica."

"Yes ma'am," I sighed, returning to a submissive demeanor. Barbara had won again like she always did.

"Anna, you're on your on your own now as a mailgirl. Can you handle it?"

"Yes ma'am," she said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

Barbara then fixed her eyes on Kelly. "And you, Kelly, is there anything else you want to say to me about this?"

Kelly glared at her for a few seconds before lowering her eyes. "No ma'am."

"Good," she said. "I don't want any more drama out of any of you, is that understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," we all said in unison.

"Alright then. Get the hell out of my office, all of you."

MOVING DAY

I didn't have very much to move to Barbara's condo other than my clothes, some books, and a few personal items since I wouldn't be bringing any furniture with me. Anna's stuff consisted of only the clothes she'd been wearing the day I met her and a toothbrush I'd given her, so it took just two trips in my car to move everything I wanted to bring with me. I was just starting to unpack when I heard a knock on the door and was surprised to find a fully dressed Kelly on the other side when I opened it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Shouldn't you be at work?"

"It's my lunch break right now," she said. "Barbara's up on the tenth floor in a meeting so I thought I'd risk sneaking out to talk to you. I was hoping you'd be here."

"I'm here," I said as I stepped back to let her in. Kelly looked around the condo. Knowing Barbara as I did, it had turned out to be pretty much what I'd expected. It was a luxury condo with hardwood floors, a fully stocked open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two bedrooms that each had their own baths, a large living room featuring a huge flat screen television on the wall, and a picture window overlooking a deck and hot tub with a spectacular view of the city in the distance. It was definitely a hell of a lot nicer than my tiny apartment.

"What do you think?" I asked Kelly.

"Very nice, but it's still a gilded cage."

"Not bad as far as slave quarters go, though," I joked.

"That's why I'm here, Danica. That's exactly what this place is going to be and I want to talk you out of this."

"Okay," I said. "So talk."

"Moving here is a big mistake," she said. "Barbara already controls your life at work and once you're in here you'll never have any freedom. Hell, she plans on marching you and Anna to and from work with an armed guard. You'll be under her thumb 24/7."

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,204 Followers
12