Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,211 Followers

"Yes ma'am," I responded. Anna opened the door and I followed her through it.

The north wing of the DDE complex was the home of the company's game and film production departments which were the company's big moneymakers. In other words it was where the bulk of the real work took place. The environment here was also far more casual than in the tower or the south wing and the standard work uniform here was blue jeans, sneakers, and untucked t-shirts. It was also a generally younger crowd with many of the employees in their twenties, making this the area most likely to embrace the concept of nude mailgirls. My walk through the building confirmed that.

The ground floor of the north wing consisted mainly of production and administrative offices and wasn't as open as the floors above, but the corridor leading to the employee entrance was a busy one. Most of the employees here were getting their first look at a nude mailgirl and hoots, whistles, and applause greeted me as I walked behind Anna. Feelings of arousal were stirring again as dozens of eyes gawked at me. Several people asked if they could pose with me for pictures but Anna rejected them saying it wasn't allowed. I remained quiet, walking submissively behind her with my eyes lowered.

We finally reached the lobby for the employee entrance and Anna flashed her employee badge at the male African-American security guard manning the desk. He did a double take when he saw the nude picture on Anna's ID, then he turned his attention to me. "Is she going outside like that?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm supposed to escort her in and out each day and she'll be naked. Did anyone tell you about that?"

"I heard something about it but I didn't know she'd be buckass naked. Damn!" he said with a broad smile and a shake of his head.

"Is that going to be okay?" Anna asked.

"Oh, hell yeah," he laughed. "No problem at all!" He jumped from his seat and walked to the glass double doors and opened one for us. "Have a nice day ladies," he said as we stepped outside.

Despite everything that had happened today it was still only about four in the afternoon so the employee parking lot was still full. It was a warm summer day and a gentle breeze caressed my bare skin as we began our walk toward Jefferson Avenue, the busy street that ran past the north side of DDE property. The parking lot pavement was warm, but thankfully not too hot beneath my bare feet.

"Are you okay, Danica?" Anna asked.

"Yes ma'am," I replied, although that wasn't entirely true. My anxiety had increased a hundredfold the moment I'd stepped outside the doors of the building. Inside the complex at least I knew that my nudity was sanctioned and the employees were aware of the reason for it. Out here that wasn't the case. This truly was virgin territory.

Rush hour was just beginning to ramp up on Jefferson as we reached the sidewalk that ran parallel to it and I was startled by a horn blast from a passing car. I can't believe I'm doing this, I thought to myself. It was far from the first time I'd had that thought over the past few months but Barbara seemed to be able to continuously push my boundaries and make those previous experiences seem relatively tame by comparison. I knew this was another step in her plan to turn me into her nude slave, and yet another step for me away from who I used to be.

I followed behind Anna as we made our way west toward the crosswalk that would lead us to the condo. This wasn't really a pedestrian area so we were the only ones on the sidewalk, but cars continued to rush by going both ways and I could only imagine what their occupants must have thought when they saw me. On my left we were walking back past DDE's north wing toward the tower, and on the other side of the street was the gated south boundary to our condo complex. There was no entrance on that side, though, so we'd have to walk down to the crosswalk, cross Jefferson, and then walk another block to the gated entrance to the condos.

I placed one bare foot in front of the other and as I looked down I could see my nipples had grown rock hard. They were normally perpetually erect anyway in the air conditioned office building, but the combination of the breeze and my growing arousal were having an even greater effect on them. As we neared the crosswalk I looked up and saw an elderly gentleman standing there waiting for the signal to change and watching my approach with keen interest. Probably a resident from the area out for a stroll, I thought.

When we joined him he turned and looked me over from head to toe. "Out getting a little afternoon sun today?" he said to me with a chuckle.

"Yes, she is," Anna replied before I could respond. I remained a step behind her with my eyes lowered.

"Does she speak?" he asked.

"Only when I allow it," Anna said.

"Ah," he replied and I couldn't tell if he was amused or shocked by that. He didn't say anything more, though, and when the light changed we crossed together as the drivers in the cars waiting at the light got an eyeful of me. On the other side the man turned right as Anna and I continued forward. When he was out of earshot Anna started laughing. "Only when I allow it!" she said loudly, repeating what she'd told the man. "God you should have seen his face when I said that. I thought his eyes would come right out of his head!"

"Yes ma'am," I replied. To Anna this was all just one big exciting game. I suppose it was a game to me as well as I continued playing my role as Anna's slave, but one with much higher stakes.

We continued walking until we reached the entrance gates to the condo complex. There was no guard shack here but entrance required a key card and Anna used hers to open the pedestrian gate. This was the first time I'd been outside in this area naked, but it was quiet right now with most of the residents at work across the street. I breathed a sigh of relief after we climbed the steps to the entrance to Barbara's condo and Anna opened the door. My god what a day this had been!

After we were inside Anna turned to me and planted a wet kiss on my lips. "Oh my god, Danica, that was so exciting! And just think, we get to do that every day!"

Every day, I thought to myself. And every day I'll be getting further and further away from who I once was toward the future that Barbara had laid out so clearly for me.

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,211 Followers
12