Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,211 Followers

"That's pretty cool," Lin said.

"Yeah," Martin replied. "No mo-cap suit or markers. Anyone can go in there and we can capture their movements."

"So it wouldn't matter if Nine was naked or clothed when she's in there?"

"Not a bit as far as capturing her movements," Martin said. "It might matter to the company, though. We were told she's not allowed to wear anything ever. Not while on company property anyway."

"Holy shit!" Lin laughed. "What the hell did you do to piss them off, Nine?"

"It's a long story, ma'am," I said. And getting longer all the time.

Amelia emerged from the mo-cap room. "Your turn," she said to me. "Just go in there and I'll tell you what to do."

I walked into the room, turned to face the window and could see Amelia, Martin, and Lin staring at me on the other side. "Start out by going into your standing position," Amelia said through a speaker. She had me do this a number of times from different angles. Then she had me do the same for both the inspection position and kneeling position. After that she had me walk around the room for awhile, then run around, back and forth.

"Okay, good," she said. "Now we're just going to wing it since I don't know exactly what movements they'll use in the game. Do some dancing for me."

"What kind of dancing, ma'am?" I asked.

"Various kinds. Fast, slow, sexy. Give me a variety."

I started moving to an imaginary beat, putting on a high tech peep show for my audience. The rhythmic movement felt good. After so many weeks as a mailgirl my body thrived on movement; movement and nudity had become its natural state. It suddenly struck me that if I was forced back into wearing clothes and sitting in a cubicle all day it would feel like a cage to me. For all of the restrictions that Barbara had placed on my life, in many ways it had also been liberating. She'd forced me into a simpler, more primitive state, freeing me from much of the minutiae and sensory overload that threatened to swamp modern lives like waves crashing over the bow of a tiny boat. My life was relatively simple now. I breathed, I moved, I served, I obeyed.

I danced.

LUNCH

I found myself following Lin once again, this time to the company's cafeteria in the south wing. After finishing up after several hours in the organic movement studio Lin had told me she was starved and suggested that we get some lunch.

"I'm not sure I'm allowed in the cafeteria, ma'am," I told her.

"I've been put in charge of you today and you're supposed to obey me as a mailgirl, right?" Lin asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"Then let's go to the cafeteria. You're just doing as you're told so what can they say?"

I couldn't argue with that and as we entered the cafeteria I heard laughter and whistles from the crowd of employees dining there. At one of the tables I spotted a few of my old pals from marketing and I prayed they would leave me alone. They just stared at me silently, though, as I walked past their table. I'm sure they knew by now what had happened to Stephanie so maybe they figured it would be best to keep their distance.

I lowered my eyes and followed behind Lin toward the buffet tables. "Get whatever you want," she said. "I'll pay for it since you obviously aren't carrying any money on you."

I made myself a salad from the salad bar and added a bowl of soup and some tea, then fell in behind Lin as she walked with her tray toward the cashier. "She's not supposed to be in here," the cashier said to her as we approached.

"She's doing work for Gangsta today and if you don't like her being here then you can take it up with the production manager who put me in charge of her," Lin responded defiantly.

The cashier glared at the two of us then rung up our food. The Gangsta production department carried a lot of weight at DDE so it wasn't surprising to see her back off. We made our way to an empty table that was uncomfortably close to the marketing table and as Lin sat down a thought suddenly occurred to me.

"Um, ma'am, I'm not allowed to sit on any company furniture."

"What if I ordered you to do it?"

"You could but I really think it would get both of us in trouble, ma'am."

"So what are you going to do?" Lin asked. "We can't take the trays, plates, and silverware out of here."

There was only one thing I could do. I knelt down beside the table and placed the tray on the floor in front of me. As I did this the sound of laughter from all around me rang in my ears. This may not be a downtown restaurant but another aspect of Barbara's future for me was coming to life as I was forced to kneel submissively on the floor as others dined at tables around me.

"Wow," Lin said. "Okay then."

"Will Stephanie be joining you for lunch, Nine?" I heard Bill from marketing say as the rest of the table broke into laughter. "Or should I call her Three? She paid us a visit this morning in her new work uniform."

A wave of guilt came over me about the role I'd played in forcing Stephanie to become a mailgirl. I knew exactly what she'd gone through this morning as she'd faced her former co-workers and friends as a nude and submissive inferior because I'd been through it myself yesterday.

I tried to ignore what was going on around me as I picked at my meal, but kneeling naked like this on the floor made me feel like a dog eating beside her master. Whatever appetite I'd had before had vanished as humiliation coursed through my body along with the arousal that inevitably accompanied it. My emotions had been on a rollercoaster ride over the past two days and the ride didn't look like it would stop anytime soon. That moment in the shower this morning when I'd made peace with my circumstances and had allowed myself to be who I am had only been fleeting. Even just a little while ago I'd been enjoying the freedom of my life as I danced nude in the organic movement studio, but this latest insult suddenly had me questioning my sanity in surrendering myself to forces that controlled nearly every aspect of my life.

Lin sensed my discomfort and quickly finished her meal. She grabbed my tray and put it on the table beside hers. "C'mon, let's go."

I stood up and followed her toward the exit. As I left the room I heard Bill shouting, "Bye bye, Nine! We'll be looking forward to more of your visits!"

I followed behind Lin as she led me out of an exit door into the courtyard in the middle of the DDE complex. It was a beautiful sunny day so there were quite a few employees eating bag lunches out here, but Lin led me to a remote spot away from everyone and plopped down on a patch of grass. I kneeled down beside her.

"Let's talk for a few minutes," she said to me. "I have some things I need to decide."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And cut the 'ma'am' bullshit. Talk to me like a real person."

"I'm not allowed, ma'am," I said. I thought about poor Thomas from Montserrat who'd gotten too friendly with me and had been fired by Barbara as a result.

"There's no one near us that can hear what we're saying. Please."

I looked around to confirm what she was saying. "Okay, Lin. What do you want to talk about?"

"What's your real name?"

"I'm Danica."

"You used to work here as a regular employee, didn't you? I remember seeing you a few times when you wore clothes. You're so beautiful you're hard to miss."

"Yes," I replied. "I was in DDE's fast track management program assigned to their marketing department."

"Wow! And you gave that up to become a mailgirl?"

"It's a very long and complicated story, Lin."

"Okay, you don't have to tell me about it if you don't want. I want to ask your advice, though. Do you think I should become a mailgirl if I can get them to promise me a programming job after my contract is up?"

"No I don't think you should do that, Lin. If DDE won't give you a job that you're qualified for then you should leave and find a company that will."

"I had job offers after I graduated but they were mostly for companies making business applications or apps for cellphones and tablets, shit like that. I don't want to do that. I'm a serious gamer and DDE makes great games that are on the cutting edge. This is where I want to be, Danica. I was hoping you could help me."

"How can I help you?"

"You know Barbara Anderson. She's got the juice to make things happen in this company and I was thinking maybe you could take me to her and talk her into making a deal. Two years as a mailgirl in exchange for a job as a programmer afterwards."

"Trust me, Lin, I don't talk Barbara into anything. And after seeing what I had to go through today do you really think you want any part of that?"

"I could do it, Danica, I know I could. I don't think Stimpy has any intention of ever giving me a job as a programmer so I have to find another way. And I don't just want to write code, someday I want to design games and I can't do that until I get my foot in the door. I look great naked and that's really the only bargaining chip I have. Please, Danica, you have to help me."

The desperation in her voice was getting to me. Against my better judgment I wanted to help her, but I also wanted to make damn sure she understood what she was getting into. "Lin, all that bitching you did today on the Gangsta floor about your boss, your co-workers and the company, you can't do that as a mailgirl. Barbara isn't anything like Stimpy. If you do that as a mailgirl she'll crush you. I mean it."

"Okay," Lin replied. "I can keep my mouth shut."

"Can you?" I asked. "Once you sign that contract there's no going back. You'll be handing Barbara the power to destroy you financially if you try to quit or refuse to conform to her demands. You'll be considered an inferior to every other employee in the company and will be required to be submissive to them every second that you are on the job. Not only will you be surrendering your clothes, you'll be surrendering your name and your independence. You think what you've been doing the past two years is similar to what you'll be doing as a mailgirl? Lin, you have no idea."

Lin was silent for several minutes as she thought about everything I'd told her. Finally she nodded her head and spoke. "Okay Danica, I can do that. I can roleplay a submissive slave girl. I'm a great roleplayer. I know I can do it."

"Lin, if I take you to Barbara I can't promise you anything. She's very unpredictable."

"I understand," she said.

I took a deep breath. "Alright then, let's go see her."

A FATEFUL MEETING

Barbara's receptionist Jan looked surprised when Lin and I entered her office. "Nine, did Barbara summon you here?" she asked.

"No ma'am," I replied. "We were hoping to meet with her. Lin is interested in becoming a mailgirl. Is she in?"

"Oh, um, no but she should be back in a few minutes. Donna Haverly is handling the Mailgirls applications now so you should probably go see her."

"Lin has a special request to make and we were hoping to see Barbara, ma'am," I said.

"Alright. I suppose you can wait here until she gets back."

Lin settled down on the couch in the waiting area while I kneeled on the carpeted floor. It was at least thirty minutes before Barbara showed up and when she finally did she walked right past us without hesitating or speaking, then entered her office and closed the door. Lin looked over at me nervously then spoke to Jan. "Is she going to see us?"

Jan shrugged her shoulders. "She knows you're here."

We waited for another half hour or so and I was about to suggest to Lin that we leave when Jan looked up from her computer. "You can go in now," she said to us.

We nervously entered the office and found Barbara leaning back in her chair with her arms folded. "On your knees," she barked at me. "You can sit," she said to Lin, pointing to a seat in front of her desk. "Now tell me why you're here."

Lin glanced over at me nervously and then began to speak. She explained to Barbara who she was, her educational background, her job as Stimpy's assistant, and how desperately she wanted to become a programmer and game designer for DDE. The girl speaking now seemed completely different than the one I'd first met this morning. Lin spoke with quiet humility, referring to Barbara as "ma'am," and gave what I thought was an earnest and convincing presentation. If she was roleplaying now she was doing a damn good job of it.

If Barbara was warming up to her, though, it didn't show as she continued to sit silently with her arms crossed. It was only when Lin offered to sign a two year Mailgirls contract in exchange for a written guarantee of being offered a programming job that she began to show a spark of interest.

After Lin had finished speaking Barbara unfolded her arms, leaned forward and placed them on her desk. "Stand up Lin," she said. After she had complied Barbara looked her over briefly then said, "Take off your clothes."

Lin gasped at the sudden directness of the request. "Y-yes ma'am." She began fumbling nervously at the buttons of her blouse and finally removed it and placed it on the chair behind her. Then she kicked off her sandals, and began sliding her tight jeans down her legs. After placing those on the seat she was left standing in a matching bra and thong panties. She reached behind her back and unsnapped the bra and added it to the pile, then quickly slid the panties off. When she was fully nude Barbara twirled her index finger indicating she wanted Lin to turn around. She had a beautiful, well proportioned body with flawless skin and firm, medium sized breasts that hung over a flat stomach. I noticed that she didn't have any tattoos which I knew would be a plus in her favor, and the only piercings were in her ears and navel. Lin hadn't lied, she did look great naked.

Barbara leaned back in her chair and appeared to be thinking about how to respond as Lin stood self consciously before her. She was trembling slightly and was obviously very nervous when Barbara finally spoke.

"Lin, I'm not going to offer you a Mailgirls contract." The disappointment on Lin's face was obvious and as she began to open her mouth to speak Barbara raised a hand to silence her. "I am, however, willing to offer a counterproposal if you're willing to hear it."

Lin nodded her head. "Yes ma'am, of course."

"I'll tell you what I'm willing to do for you," Barbara said. "I'll get you on as an entry level programmer with Gangsta and I'll make sure you are given every opportunity there to prove yourself. If you do well I'll also make sure that career advancement opportunities are made available to you and that you won't be discriminated against."

"Oh thank you ma'am," Lin said excitedly. "You won't regret..."

"I'm not finished yet," Barbara interrupted. "There's more."

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

"We need to discuss your dress code," Barbara continued. "It will be what you're wearing now, minus the earrings, bracelets, and navel jewelry."

A look of shock came over Lin's face. "You mean you want me to work naked? As a programmer?"

"That's right," Barbara replied. "You'll be expected to have the same grooming standards as the mailgirls which means showing up to work at least thirty minutes prior to your shift and showering and shaving in the new Mailgirls locker room. You're not going to be a mailgirl so you won't be assigned a number or an MMU, but you will work naked. Since you'll need to communicate with your co-workers as an equal to do your job you won't be required to adopt the mailgirls' submissive language and you'll obviously be allowed to sit in a chair in your workstation. Anywhere else on the premises, though, you'll be expected to kneel on the floor like a mailgirl. That includes the employee cafeteria." After hearing that I was dead certain that Barbara knew about what had happened today in the cafeteria.

"Um, will this be for the full two years?" Lin asked.

"No," Barbara replied. "You'll need to sign a nudity waiver acknowledging that nudity is a mandatory requirement of your job but otherwise there will be no contract and no time limit. This will be a verbal agreement between the two of us. If you hold up your end of it, I promise you I'll hold up mine."

"So you mean I might have to work naked for as long as I'm employed here at DDE?" Lin asked incredulously.

For the first time since entering her office, Barbara smiled. "I don't know," she said. "Frankly this isn't a scenario I'd considered before so I'm not sure how I'll respond to it down the road. It'll be interesting to find out. If you do well at some point I may release you from the nudity requirement. But, then again, I may not. What I can promise you, though, is that if you do substandard work, flout authority, and bitch and moan about your lot in life here at DDE I'll have you fired in a heartbeat. If you're as good as you say you are though and can prove it I'll make sure the door is open to you for advancement in the company. That's my verbal commitment to you. I won't promise you that you'll ever be allowed to wear clothes again as a DDE employee."

Lin gasped when she heard that. "Well, will I at least get the same bonus as the mailgirls get?"

"Nope. You'll be paid the same wages as any other entry level programmer. On the other hand you'll be free to quit the company at any time without any financial penalties."

Lin nervously slapped the palms of her hands against her bare thighs as she thought about what Barbara was offering her. "Can I have some time to think about it?"

"You have until you leave this office to make your decision. After you walk out that door the offer will be permanently retracted. You'll be free to go back to your old job and hope things work out for the best." Knowing Barbara as I did I was certain she'd make sure that things didn't work out for the best for Lin if she turned down her offer.

As I listened to all of this I was shocked by what I was hearing. Not the "my way or the highway" demand for Lin to make an immediate decision since that was pure Barbara all the way. What stunned me was her willingness to expand female nudity from the Mailgirls program into the general employee population at large. Was this really just a spur of the moment decision as Barbara was claiming or part of a calculated plan that had been waiting for the opportunity to present itself to try out? I had no idea, but what I was certain of was that Lin wouldn't be the last pretty female employee who would be "offered" the opportunity to work naked at her normal job if this experiment with Lin worked out. Barbara wasn't one to be constrained by the limits of the Mailgirls program.

"Okay, if that's what I have to do I'll do it," Lin said with a tremor in her voice and my heart went out to her. She was about to embark on a wild ride and I hoped she was ready for it.

"Great," Barbara said with an air of dismissal. "Now get dressed and go. Jan will have the nudity waiver for you to sign on your way out and will send the paperwork to HR and notify your boss of your new position and dress code. You'll start tomorrow morning at eight. I expect you to be showered, shaved and ready to report to your new position by then."

As Lin quietly pulled on her clothes I began to rise to my feet. For the first time since entering the office Barbara turned her attention to me. "Not you Nine. I'm not nearly done with you yet. Back on your knees."

After Lin had left the room Barbara returned to her desk and began working on her laptop, leaving me there on my knees as my anxiety rose with each passing minute. I don't know how long it was before she finally got up from her desk and walked to the cabinet in the rear of the office. This time, though, she didn't return with a bottle of wine and two glasses. Instead she carried the ball gag and riding crop. I began to tremble as I quickly lowered my eyes and bowed my head in a submissive posture hoping for mercy.

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,211 Followers