Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara didn't respond so I knelt down at her feet and began untying the sarong. As it fell to the floor it revealed a purple thong that matched the bikini top. I reached up and grasped each side of the thong and began slowly sliding it down her hips as her shaved pussy came into view. When the thong reached the carpet she stepped out of it and stood naked before me as I looked up at her from my familiar subservient kneeling position. Her body was stunning, as firm and toned as any mailgirl's. Barbara did nothing in half measures so I knew she had worked hard for that body. I couldn't wait to touch it, to feel my bare skin against hers. She allowed me to stare for a minute before speaking. "Follow me, Nine," she ordered. I rose to my feet but instead of leading me to the bed as I expected I followed her through a door.

I found myself in her master bathroom which was also lit by candlelight and felt as big as some apartments I'd lived in. On the floor was a large plastic air mattress with a white towel laid across its head cushion. Now what, I wondered? Barbara couldn't just jump into the sack and fuck like normal people she had to have some elaborate scenario in place for our first sexual encounter. I could only imagine what it might be.

Barbara turned toward me and saw me staring at the air mattress. "You're going to give me a Nuru massage, Nine," she said. "Do you know what that is?"

I shook my head. "No, ma'am."

"Hiromoto introduced me to it the last time I was in Tokyo. He had Mariko take me into a room on the top floor where she gave me one. It was a fantastic experience and I want you to learn how to do it. I'll give you instructions this time but I expect you to become a master of this."

"Yes, ma'am." I followed her to the counter where a large wooden bowl sat next to the sink. Beside it was a plastic container.

"Fill the sink with warm water and place the container of gel into it. Not too hot." I did as I was instructed then turned to face her again. She was tying her hair up with an elastic band. "Now we get wet," she said.

Barbara walked to the shower, opened the glass door and entered it as I followed a step behind. It was a large shower with beige marble tiles covering the walls and a skylight built into the ceiling. It was the most beautiful shower I'd ever seen.

Barbara turned on the water and adjusted the temperature until it suited her liking, then stepped in. She picked up a large sponge and bottle of shower gel from a tiled seat built into the wall and handed them to me. "Bathe me, Nine," she ordered.

I wet the sponge then poured the gel into it until it was saturated. The soap had a citrus smell that filled the air with a pleasant scent. I placed the bottle back onto the tiled seat and joined Barbara under the stream of water.

I began with the back of her neck, rubbing it gently with the sponge as lather streamed from it down her back and over her tight, firm ass. Barbara's skin was pale and had seen little exposure to direct sunlight. She was definitely an indoors girl who didn't waste her time sunbathing.

When I'd finished with her backside she turned toward me. I poured more bath gel into the sponge then began again with the front of her neck and worked my way down. I probably lingered too long on her breasts, rubbing each of her rock hard nipples with the sponge. When I reached her naval she spread legs slightly. I squatted down, wrapped my left arm around her right leg, and began gently pressing the sponge against her pussy lips. I glanced up and saw that she had her head tilted back with her eyes closed. I was certain I could bring her to a climax if I continued long enough but I wasn't sure if she wanted that yet so I reluctantly moved on. I knelt down and bathed her legs and her feet.

When I'd finished I looked up at her from my knees awaiting a new command as the warm water cascaded over my face. I was hoping that Barbara would take the sponge and bathe my body. Instead, she rinsed her body as I knelt at her feet then turned off the water. Without saying a word she opened the shower door and stepped out. I rose to my feet and followed her.

There was a rack of clean white towels next to the shower but Barbara ignored them as she walked toward the sink allowing the water to drip from her body onto the floor. "Remove the gel from the sink and pour it into the bowl." I did as I was commanded. The gel was clear and odorless like body oil, but thicker. When the container was empty I placed it on the counter.

"Now bring the bowl over to the mattress," Barbara instructed. "You're going to give me a massage using only your body." A thin smile came to her face. "Mariko was able to bring me to orgasm without ever using her hands or mouth. Lets see if you can do the same, Nine." Then she turned and walked to the air mattress and laid down face first on it.

I carried the bowl carefully over to the mat and placed it on the floor. I crawled on top of Barbara and sat on her rear, straddling her body with my legs. I reached over and took a handful of the oil and rubbed over the front of my body then poured another handful over Barbara's back.

Not quite sure how I was supposed to do this I began sliding my ass up and down her back. I was surprised how effortlessly I was able to glide across her body with the slippery gel as a lubricant. The feel of her bare skin against my pussy lips sent a wave of arousal pulsating through me. Clearly this was a massage meant to provide the giver with as much pleasure as the receiver. I continued this for several minutes, then slid back over her rear and down her legs and leaned forward until my breasts were pressed against her back. As I began moving rhythmically, massaging her body with mine, I heard a slight moan escape her lips.

After several minutes of this I decided to try something different. I took more of the oil and squeezed it over my shoulders and let it run down my back. I placed my feet on the floor beyond Barbara's head and sat on her upper back and leaned backwards until I felt my shoulder blades touching her butt cheeks. Using my feet as leverage I began sliding up and down as Barbara moaned her approval. It was then that I noticed the small red light. As I focused in on it I realized that there was a camera on the ceiling. Barbara was taping this!

I should have been angry or upset that she was doing this without my permission but I wasn't. I was thrilled by it! I knew she could only use it for her own personal enjoyment since she was also on it. She couldn't allow it to escape into the wild. I only wished that I could have a copy of it for myself, but I knew she'd never give me one for the same reason. Still, it was exciting to know I was performing on camera for a future audience even if that audience would only be Barbara.

"I'm going to roll over now," Barbara said to me after a few minutes. After she had rolled onto her back she looked up at me through half closed lids and said, "You're doing well, Nine, but you have a ways to go before I reach my Happy Ending." I straddled her stomach, took another handful of the oil and let it drip over her breasts and stomach, then leaned down and began sliding up and down her body, flesh against flesh. I thought about Mariko doing this to Barbara in Tokyo and wondered if Hiromoto had watched. Even if he hadn't been in the room with them I was certain that he had.

I continued gliding up and down her body and although Barbara had a look of pleasure on her face I knew she wasn't yet near orgasm. It was all I could do to resist using my fingers and tongue to explore every inch of her body. Finally I sat back up and straddled her so both of our vaginas aligned, then reached into the bowl and drizzled the oil onto my labia and let it drip onto hers. I lifted her left leg and placed my right leg beneath it then began sliding my pussy lips against hers, slow at first, then faster and faster. Barbara began moaning in pleasure and I knew this was starting to get her close. As her moans grew louder my arousal also began to crest and I did my best to suppress it thinking it would be wrong somehow for me to climax before she did. Just as I thought I couldn't hold back any longer I felt Barbara's body shudder with release as she let out a guttural cry.

Seconds later I did the same.

AFTERGLOW

The warm water of the bath felt wonderful as Barbara leaned back against me in the tub, her body drained of energy. After our mutual orgasms she had ordered me to draw a bath for the two of us although her tone had been that of a satisfied woman rather than a harsh mistress. She remained silent as I gently shampooed her hair, then began scrubbing her face, neck and breasts with a soapy sponge.

As I washed the massage oil from Barbara's body she leaned her head back against my shoulder. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of relaxation and contentment on her face that I'd never seen before. I guessed, knowing the type of driven person she was, that these moments of peace were rare in her life and it made me feel good that I was able to give that to her. I kept waiting for the pangs of guilt over betraying Anna to show up but they never came. As much as I loved her she still felt like a little sister to me, someone I would mentor and teach until she was ready to leave the nest.

Somehow this moment with Barbara felt right. As impenetrable, complex, and unpredictable as she could be she was in many ways a remarkable woman and I felt lucky that she had chosen me to be her...her what? Her lover? Her slave? When given the choice earlier I had elected to be her slave tonight. Would things have been any different if I had chosen to be her lover instead? I didn't know. What I did know was that I had once again chosen servitude.

I thought about our conversation earlier and how Barbara had said that actions rather than thoughts are what define a person. If that's the case then my actions had continually defined me as the submissive that Barbara claimed I was. At that moment I knew that I wouldn't move out of the condo, remove the collar, or start wearing clothes away from work. I would continue to obey her in every way until my contract ended. After that I would let my heart guide me.

But I wouldn't sign another contract no matter what leverage Barbara thought she had over me to force me to do it. I couldn't and have any hope of retaining any semblance of freedom to choose my own course even if that course was to remain Barbara's naked servant. I had to be able to freely choose that on my own rather than be compelled to do it by an oppressive contract with severe financial penalties if I ever decided to leave. I would do everything Barbara commanded of me but I would not sign another contract. But even as I told myself all of this I knew she would somehow find a way to make me do it and I was powerless to stop her.

And on that day I would be signing my life away.

12