Confessions of a Model Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XSchreiber
XSchreiber
60 Followers

“Fuck!” was all I could breathe out, smiling. I squeezed him with my vagina again. He smiled, pressed in again to the hilt, the last of his cum trickling out, then withdrew. As his cock withdrew, cum rushed out behind it, a slow stream flowing from my pussy. “It’s all running out!” I said. I reached down and felt it with my fingers, then held up my fingers, slick with juices. He was watching me, so I sucked my fingers into my mouth, cleaning them. It must’ve given him an idea, because he stood, legs spread, in front of me, his cock still massively thick and wet with juices. ‘What the fuck’ I thought, and leaned up, doing what I’d wanted to during the shoot, and took him into my mouth. I tasted our slick juices as I sucked him. His cock was no longer raging hard, it had softened a bit, but it was still a mouthful. I went down on him as far as I could; once, twice, licking all the while. He stepped back, his cock falling from my mouth.

“Damn, you are a freak,” he laughed. “That’s okay, I like it.”

“I liked it, too,” I said, smiling. He started getting dressed, so I did the same. I really didn’t know what to say to him now, and he didn’t say anything either. Finally, when we were both dressed, I asked him “Why don’t you call me sometime?”

“Alright,” he said. I wrote down the name Rachel and my number on a scrap of paper. He stuffed it into his pocket, smiled, said goodbye, and walked out.

I stayed in the dressing room for fifteen more minutes, still feeling good vibes from the good fucking I’d just gotten, then cleaned up as best I could. When I went out, Jimmy was already gone. Randy told me how great I did, how I know how to work the camera. He told me if I want to check out the results, I should give him a call sometime next week and swing by. And the paycheck should be ready in about two weeks.

XSchreiber
XSchreiber
60 Followers
12