Confessions of a Nightclub Manager Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

III

They reached the door of one of the girls' bedroom and as Vanessa started to walk through the door Philip became conscious of something.

"Hang on girls. You've both showered and I haven't. Could you give me a minute to just freshen up a bit?"

"Of course, but don't be to long. I left my towel in there earlier if you don't mind using it." Said Jo, instantly realising that given what was about to happen a shared towel probably wasn't an issue.

"In and out." He replied, quickly dashing into the bathroom.

He finished unbuttoning her shirt and removed his trousers and socks. His cock was still semi-hard, throbbing away in his shorts. He pulled them down, freeing his cock finally as they dropped to his ankles he noticed a satin, lace trimmed thong on the floor. Without a thought he picked it up. 'Wonder who this belongs to?' he thought. He couldn't resist looking inside them at the crotch. Whoever they belonged to had been quite worked up given the streak of white pussy juice coating the material. He rubbed his thumb in the still moist mess and dropped them back to the floor smelling the musky scent as he rubbed it between finger and thumb.

His senses returned and he fired up the shower. He washed quickly and dried himself with the damp lilac towel on the rail. He pulled his shorts back on, took a deep breath and opened the door.

He pushed the bedroom door open. Jo and Vanessa were on the bed. Vanessa lay on her side, propping her head up on her arm. Jo was sat on the edge of the bed and stood up as he entered. He noticed the girls taking in his near naked body. He was quite proud of his athletic build.

Jo stepped towards him and took his hand pulling him the bed ahead of her. He sat in the middle and Jo joined him kneeling at his side. He was between the two of them, a tangible atmosphere of expectation and arousal apparent to each of them. Philip moved his back up to the headboard and pulled the two girls into each side. They both wrapped a leg over his.

The feeling of two girls pressing into him on either side was amazing and his cock signalled approval. He ran his hands down each body and took a handful of each girl's arse. In response Jo rubbed her hand on his chest and Vanessa his stomach. He gazed into each girls eyes and kissed each of them. He felt Vanessa's hand trail down his stomach and over the material of his underwear and his cock beneath which jumped at her touch.

He turned his attention to Jo tugging the back of her t-shirt up. She reciprocated by moving up next to him and lifting her arms helping the top off and revealing her pert breast and small hard pink nipples. He leant over a couple of inches and kissed each one in turn. Vanessa had moved her head onto his chest and was watching her hand caress Philip's cock through his shorts.

He sucked a nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it forcing a little whimper from Jo. He brought his right hand around to her left tit while his other hand trailed off Vanessa's buttock and ran under the back of her singlet smoothing his hand over her back.

Now he was aware of Vanessa shifting so that she was lying across him facing down and freeing both hands to tug at his shorts, he felt her push them over his cock which was now totally at her mercy. He moved both hands to Jo's firm tits and sucked and licked at her nipples, her hands in his hair. His penis was stroked from the base to its head and them back down again. The hand now wrapped around him and slowly moved up and down.

Philip let one hand run down Jo's front and over the front of her shorts, pressing a finger into the top of her mound. She placed her hands either side of his face and pulled it up to hers to kiss him hard, his hand still cupping her right breast and his thumb flicking across her nipple.

He felt warm breath on the head of his cock and realise that Vanessa had squirmed down lower. He felt the light lick of her tongue and then his head was engulfed by her mouth her tongue wrapping around it as her hand squeezed the base of his straining member. At that moment Jo noticed what her friend was doing and moved slightly so she could get a clear view.

This sight had a visible effect on Jo, she gasped as she saw Vanessa's mouth swallowing Philip's hard cock.

"You OK Jo?" Philip enquired.

"Y..yeah, wow, I've never watched somebody do that. Porn, yes but not in....the flesh. It's sooo sexy."

Philip turned her slightly away from him so she could see better and he had her rear-end at his mercy. He pulled the leg of her shorts across to reveal her clear shaved pussy lips squeezed between her legs. Gently he ran his finger down her slit opening her lips slightly an allowing glistening clear juice to leak out onto his finger. He pulled his finger back and a string of liquid came away with it. He immediately returned his finger and eased the very tip into her pussy. He felt her twitch and carried on moving his finger up and down just inside her.

The feeling of Vanessa sucking his cock was amazing. She was obviously spurred on by the attention of her friend. He felt her lips smack off the swollen head and she pushed his penis to the right by the base. Immediately it was sucked again but it felt different, he realised that he had been passed to Jo whose head he could now see bobbing up and down. The hand left his cock and was replaced by another.

Vanessa sat up on her knees licking her lips and turned towards him. She moved toward him with a little smile, glancing at his finger rubbing up and down Jo's slit, and started to kiss him passionately. Philip pushed his finger a little further into Jo.

Philip started to pull Vanessa top off and she broke off the kiss to lift it over her head revealing her tits and large pink nipples. She rose up and pushed them into his face. Philip held her left breast and sucked her nipple quite hard letting his tongue roll around the hardening bud. She groaned and so did Jo, the sound of his finger in her was making little liquid noises.

Vanessa reached across and tugged Jo's shorts down. Philip pulled his finger out of her and helped pull the shorts down, Jo lifting each knee to allow them to slip off revealing her naked body. Her legs parted slightly and Philip used the underside of his fingers to rub around her clit in little circles. He felt her moan her approval into his cock.

With his other hand he started to pull the side of Vanessa's panties down exposing her hip. She helped to remove them exposing a triangle of dark hair on her pubis. His hand moved around and down between her legs instantly finding her sopping wet lips. His finger sank into her pussy. Now he had a pussy in each hand and a girl sucking his cock. It was a total sensory overload.

Vanessa looked into Philip's eyes.

"Can you lick her? I want to watch." She whispered.

Obligingly, he removed his finger from her and pulled Jo over so she was astride his chest her lips open and gleaming. He inched down the bed and raised his lips up to Jo's wet sex licking her sweet juice into his mouth. Again she groaned into his cock. Vanessa was almost laying down watching, fascinated as his tongue dipped into Jo. Then she flipped over onto her back to watch taking her fingers to her wet clit and rubbing it slowly letting out the occasional whimper.

Philip could feel his balls starting to tighten as Jo increased her efforts in response to his tongue in her cunt. He was so turned on his head was spinning. He flicked his tongue over Jo's butthole circling it before returning to her hole and then her clit, teasing and sucking it out of its hood. Almost straight away he felt her start to buck and shake so he plunged a finger into her and pushed her over the edge. Her pussy sucked at his finger as her orgasm racked her body and she screamed at his cock as the wave crashed over her.

Philip continued to kiss around her sex as her climax subsided. As Jo's sighs died down he became aware of Vanessa's moaning and flanked over to see her at his side, both hands down between her spread legs.

"Let me taste you now, Vanessa." He said.

She looked at him, gave him a lustful stare and then sat up, pushed Jo forward a little, and swung her leg over Philip dropping her pussy onto his face. She had quite large labia and he pushed his tongue slowly through them, sucking them into his mouth. He noted the different flavour of this pussy, slightly muskier and very wet. The surprise of it, Jo's resumed sucking coupled with the fact that she was upside down so the sensitive underside of his head ground into the roof of her mouth triggered his own orgasm. He reached around and dug his fingers into Jo's bum as some kind of message to her that he was about to come.

He couldn't tell her because Vanessa was grinding her pussy into his face. He groaned loudly and his orgasm exploded out of him and into Jo's hot mouth. Vanessa felt his groans through her pussy. Jo had stopped sucking him and kept her lips closed around his head swallowing each jet of come as he filled her throat her hand pumping the base of his pulsing member.

Through his now foggy senses he felt Jo's mouth come off his cock and her backside lift off his chest. He resumed his assault on Vanessa's cunt. She lifted off him slightly allowing him to suck her labia before she again dropped onto his mouth. He pushed a finger into her and pressed firmly against her G spot letting her movement dictate the pressure. Rhythmically, she stroked herself over his mouth as she started to fuck his face. Her clit was grinding into his nose as he buried his tongue in to her.

The speed increased and Vanessa started to shout in time to her grinding. Philip could tell she was close.

"Oh....oh...ohhh...shit...oh....oh...I'm...going...to...come...aaahhhhh!"

And she did. Hard. Juice flowed from her and soaked his face. 'Did she just squirt a little?' He thought to himself. She jumped off him fairly quickly, maybe for fear of drowning him. The sight of him laying there with juice dripping down his cheeks and onto the bed caused a little surprised laugh from Jo, who had been sat at the side watching her friend hump Philip's face.

"Fuck, Ness, did you just squirt in his face?" She practically shouted.

Vanessa was falling back onto the bed her hand clasped between her legs, looking at her wetness all over Philip.

"Uh..I...must have, shit...I've..never done that to anyone before.....sorry."

Philip wiped his hands over his face and laughed, Jo joined in. Vanessa's face turned from one of concern to one of amusement.

"First for me too darling, that was really quite cool." He said.

"This is blowing my mind, I'm so horny." Gushed Jo, sliding over to take a closer look at Philip.

"Come and sit here for a bit then." Philip gestured to his lap and his now stiffening cock. Without hesitation Jo swung her leg over him and sat down on him, the head of his penis poking out from between her lips flat on his stomach. She rubbed herself backward and forward enjoying the feeling of the friction before lifting her butt up, grasping him and inching the head between her well lubricated lips.

"Ooooooh." she gasped as she slowly lowered herself onto his now fully erect shaft.

Vanessa seemed to have recovered and slid over to Philip kissing him while Jo slowly screwed him into the bed. He realised that all he had done so far was lay on his back so he broke off kissing Vanessa, held Jo on her upstroke letting his cock slip out of her and manoeuvred her onto her back.

"My turn, I think," he said with a grin, "Nessa, do you want to watch this?"

Vanessa didn't need any encouragement and moved over to Jo's side helping her spread her legs so that she could get a good view of Philip penetrating her swollen pussy. With one slow, firm stroke Philip pushed in to the hilt causing both girls to gasp. Jo from the feeling of being taken and Vanessa from seeing, at very first close hand, the sight of the hard cock sliding into a wet pussy.

He began with long slow strokes, both he and Vanessa watching the creamy streaks of Jo's juice coating his shaft. Vanessa looked up at her friend, her eyes closed and head tilted to the side, without thinking she placed a small kiss on Jo's soft hip. She seemed to realise that she had made a small sexual gesture towards the other girl. Philip noticed this and tried to gauge her response. It seemed to be a mixture of confusion and embarrassment. There was no reaction from Jo.

He was aware of Vanessa sliding her hand down between her own legs and her mouth dropped open slightly as she found her clit, her head now resting where she had kissed. Jo felt the contact and looked down to see her friends head resting on her body, her arse up in the air and her fingers between her lips facing her. She watched her fingering herself and started to moan with each stroke.

Philip sensed her arousal and quickened his pace causing Jo's tits to bounce on her chest and Vanessa's head to rock along with them, her own rhythm joining with theirs. Jo's hand lifted of the bed rested it on Vanessa's butt. The contact stirred something in Jo and Philip felt her pussy twitch. In response he quickened and slammed into Jo.

"Oh...yes....f..f...f....ahh....aaaahhhh." Jo's body tensed, her grip tightened and she screamed as a powerful orgasm swept through her. Vanessa watched Jo's body buck and strain and squealed as her nails dug into her arse. Vanessa looked up at Philip in pure lust.

"Now do that to me."

Philip slipped his cock free, knelt and pulled her up onto her knees. They kissed passionately, her hand going to his penis and feeling the juice on her hand. He turned her around and guided her onto all fours over Jo, who lay panting under her. He was presented with her round, tight arse and he admired it for a while, rubbing the head of his cock up and down her sopping, swollen lips.

He pushed just his head into her trying to feel the difference between the girls. Both were hot, both were tight but Vanessa seemed a little more slick. He gave her a little more of his length stroke by stroke until he filled her fully and his groin slapped into her arse. He rubbed his hands around her buttocks and separated them slightly so he could watch his shaft slide in and out of her and then slapped each one in turn. Vanessa squealed again.

He was aware of Jo's feet sliding back up the bed underneath him and then reappear either side of Vanessa's legs, her knees raised up and their legs rubbing. Vanessa brought her knees together and Jo's arms wrapped around her friend. 'Are they kissing?' Philip thought. This was an interesting development. He could hear both the girls' moaning and felt Vanessa start to push back against him, urging him to fuck her harder and faster. He duly obliged, grabbing her hips and slapping against her arse.

The intensity of the situation increased, one of Jo's hands had disappeared between her legs. He could hear the girls kissing as they moaned and groaned into each others mouths. Philip could feel his climax building from deep within him and he fucked Vanessa for all he was worth. The moans, whimpers, screams and slapping built to a crescendo as Vanessa let out a loud gasp and came hard. Philip felt juice flow out of her and run down his balls as her cunt became hot and soaking.

He slammed into her hard and shot his come deep into her, this time more able to vocalise his orgasm, he grunted as he added to the wetness inside her. Her legs collapsed and she fell on top of Jo, pinning her arm between them. Philip fell astride her keeping his weight off the girls.

"Oh God, so wet!" Shouted Jo as the spunk and juice from the other two dribbled from Vanessa onto her fingers and pussy. That pushed her over the edge again. Philip could feel her fingers under his balls frantically rubbing the fluids around her clit. Then she too came. Shaking under them.

After a moment, Philip rolled onto his back at the side of Jo and Vanessa fell the other way on her side. Each one of them panting and lost in their post-orgasmic fog. After a while Philip broke the silence deciding that he needed to make sure the mood was light.

"Towel anyone." He laughed.

"Wow. Seriously Ness, what's with the squirting I'm fucking soaked?" Replied Jo.

"I've always been a bit like that, but Philip just kept hitting the right spot. You should try it. That was....incredible."

"I'm not sure I can, never really tried, how do you do it?"

"I've read about it," said Philip, propping himself up slightly and casting his eyes over the two girls naked bodies," I'm no expert but there is a technique, we could try."

"Not now, I'm done." She replied wearily.

After a little more small talk the three pulled the bedclothes over themselves and slept, Philip in the middle and the girls either side of him. The feeling of their soft flesh against him caused him to stir a little but he succumbed to his tiredness.

V

After that unexpected but totally incredible experience Philip had woken early and left the girls in bed, preferring to shower when he arrived home. A few questions played on his mind but the one he considered the most was the effect that the episode would have on the two girls' relationship. He was sure they kissed and he saw them hold back from touching each other. He wondered what the atmosphere was like when they woke up and found himself hoping that they were able to keep it all light-hearted, it would be terrible if there were any regrets.

In the middle of the next week Philip was at the club. It was a slow, cold night and he had decided to leave early. As he was about to say his goodbyes to the doormen he saw Jo and a male colleague walking towards the club so he waited.

"Evening Plod!" He said smiling.

"Hello Mr Maynard. Is it busy?"

"Actually, no, I was just about to leave and go home to my nice warm bed."

"Thanks, think of me walking around in the cold until the small hours won't you." Jo scoffed. "Have you got a minute?"

"Erm, yeah, here or in the office. Official or social?"

"Office, er, social, I guess." She said quietly so the others couldn't hear.

Philip excused himself and Jo stepped just inside the club to the office. Closing the door he turned to her and asked. "So, what's up?"

"Nothings...up. I wanted to ask you a question, or two."

"Sure, go ahead." He eyed her suspiciously.

"Ok, what are you doing on Friday afternoon?"

"I'm working until 3pm and then I'm back here about 10pm, why?"

She smiled. "A re-match."

He looked at her quizzically and before he could say anything she carried on. "Nessa and I are both off together on Friday afternoon and we'd like you to come over so that we can....try it again."

"Well, I'll try to get away a bit earlier. How could I possibly say no? Oh, and I'm so glad that the other night didn't make things awkward between you two."

"It was a bit strange when we woke up but we got into routine and ended up discussing it. You know. What we did, what we..er...didn't." She looked down.

"I'm intrigued. I've been wondering these last few days, did you guys kiss?"

"Erm, yes, a little...a..at the end. It was impossible not to. Look, the thing is, we want to try a few things but we want you to be there so it's not just us, not just girls."

The thought of the girls kissing caused a reaction in his shorts. "If that makes you more comfortable, fine. I will be there at 2.30. Is there anything else Officer?"

"Just this." She said kissing him quite hard and quickly.

"Hang on, can you do that in uniform?" He said, taken aback. Jo turned and walked to the office door and opening it she replied. "Wait and see what happens out of uniform."

Philip stood there, semi-hard, taking it all in. 'What the hell have they got in store for Friday?' he thought. He smiled to himself and chuckled as he walked to the door. This was going to be very interesting.