Confessions of a Nightclub Manager Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck..me...fuck me...hard."

Spurred on he pushed his thumb deeper into her and set about pounding as hard and as fast as he could into her. Glancing down he saw the recovering Jo start to sit up, watching her two friends racing towards orgasm. She stood next to Philip her arm draped over him and watched his cock smashing into Vanessa. He whispered encouragement into his ear.

"Fuck her, fuck her hard. Make her come."

Vanessa started to come signalled by a drawn out groan and she buried her face into the bed. As her pussy started to tighten, Philip could feel the point of no return rapidly approaching; thoughts of replacing his thumb with his cock flashed through his mind and pushed him over the edge.

As his balls tightened, he shot come deep inside her and in return she sent pulsing waves of cum back at him. He continued to pump into her even as the juices flowing from Vanessa made it almost impossible. She fell away from him and lay in a mess on the bed, him, standing, panting. Jo put her arms around him and squeezed him.

"Come on, lie down, and relax." She said pulling him onto the bed.

The three of them laid there, together, in silence.

"Shit," muttered Vanessa, "how am I going to work tonight?"

"With a big grin on you face Ness." Jo Replied.