Confessions of a Nightclub Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello handsome."

"Hello legs, hi Michelle." he responded. Sophie smiled and looked down at her legs.

He led the girls into the club and into the VIP bar. After ordering them a drink Michelle went off to say hi to Tim and Philip and Sophie were alone.

"I was going to call you this week." She said.

"Why didn't you?"

"Well, you didn't call me, I was playing it cool I guess."

"Look we like each other right?" Philip reasoned, "We should just say and do what we feel."

"Yeah OK," said Sophie as she turned her back to the bar and surveyed the crowd. Without averting her gaze she calmly said "I've had four orgasms this week thinking of you, I came like a fucking train every time."

Philip's jaw hit the floor. He hadn't expected her to take him that literally. Sophie carried on looking straight ahead enjoying his bewilderment. Then her face started to crack and she let out a laugh.

"Now I'm confused. Are you serious or are you winding me up?" Philip blurted.

"Babes, I'm not exaggerating, but you didn't know what to say to that did you?"

"I wasn't really expecting it."

Sophie turned to Philip, put her fingers under his chin and closed his still open mouth. She had taken on this incredibly sexy demeanour. Her glossy lips slightly parted and her head tilted slightly observing him, reading him. Then she spoke.

"What about you?" There was a slightly vacant look on his face. "Have you been thinking about me, I meanreallythinking about me?"

"I have." He answered, not entirely sure what was coming next.

"How do you imagine I look?"

"Sophie, with all due respect, there's not normally too much left to the imagination."

"OK, what about the intimate bits?" By now she was leaning forward and talking into his ear. His head was filled with her perfume and the warmth of her cheek next to his.

"How do you imagine my pussy looks?"

"W...well, I know how I've imagined you look."

"Tell me."

"I love shaved lips, but a little bit of trimmed hair on the front, not completely clean shaved."

"Mmm, I wonder if you're right," She whispered in his ear. "I've imagined you. I've felt it, so I know how big it is."

Ok, this was becoming very hot now. He thought as he felt her lightly brush his rock hard cock with her leg. 'I'm so fucking worked up'. He toyed with the idea of just grabbing her there and then. A brief image of her over the bar counter with him stroking into her from behind flashed through his mind.

"You're being mean Sophie, I'm supposed to be working. How can I walk around like this?"

"Babes, you just stand here at the bar for a while and recover. I need to go to the ladies before I soak the carpet. I'm very, very wet." She moved her head back infront of him, bit her bottom lip and smiled. Then she walked away. Wiggling that ass.

He stood there trying to comprehend everything that just happened and nursing the bulge in his trousers. Just then Michelle appeared at his side.

"What have you done with her then?"

"Ah, nothing. She needed to powder her nose."

"Without me? Right I'm off too then." As she walked past him she spoke again. "Nice stiffy!"

He waited for a while trying to think about anything but the events of the last few minutes. Eventually, his torment subsided and he walked to the door for a breath of fresh air. Philip had always considered himself to be a confident individual; he always had an answer and was very quick-witted. Sophie had completely undone him and she was dictating how things were developing. It was obvious that she loved shock tactics, saying or doing things to catch him out. He decided that he needed to start giving as good as he was getting. No more open-mouth moments.

He walked back to the bar and the girls were there.

"Better?" He said to Sophie.

"Not really." She answered.

"And how about you? Lost the tent pole?" Michelle quipped. 'Bloody hell, now they're both at it', he thought, 'give her an answer'.

"Actually, that was a gun in my pocket."

"Ah, right. Do you normally strap it to your erection?"

The two girls burst into laughter. After they had calmed down they all decided to head off to the DJ stand to see how Tim was performing. Philip stood in his normal place in the slightly elevated position behind the DJ from where he could survey the room. Sophie stood next to him her arm locked in his. She looked at him, looked around at the packed crowd and then spoke into his ear over the loud music.

"Don't be embarrassed by Michelle. She's just having a laugh."

"I'm not embarrassed Soph, I wasn't expecting the straight talking." He smiled.

"Well, Michelle is always like that but you were the one who was advocating the honest approach. I was just letting you know how I felt....wet!"

"And are you still.....wet?"

Sophie didn't answer but just looked at him with a little grin that turned into a wicked smile. Philip was stood with his hands in front of him in a working stance. Sophie removed her arm from his and moved forward until she was between the wall of the DJ stand and him. Then, in one movement she arched her back slightly lifting up her arse and moved back into him and onto his knuckles. Philip realised that only two inches of the hem of her dress separated his hands from her pussy. He glanced around. Nobody was paying them any notice.

Slowly, he pushed up under the dress and stuck his right thumb out from his clenched hands and felt the sensation of warm, silky material over the top of his digit. He rocked it back and forward about half an inch feeling the heat from her sex. He wondered if she really was wet and slid his index finger over a pleasingly slick thumbnail, yes, she was indeed very, very wet. Sophie was started to make little rocking movements in time to the music pushing into his thumb. Eventually, he managed to hook under the soaking seam of her panties and his thumb came into contact with soft, hot and hairless lips. He edged up slightly between them and was greeted with a little electric shock sparking through her body.

In the middle of the club Philip had the tip of his thumb inside Sophie's sopping lips and his rock-hard cock behind his hands. Without warning she pulled forward and off his hand, turning to face him. She took his right hand, thumb still proud, brought his hand to her mouth and kissed the back of it. Then, she pushed it back towards his face and slid his thumb into his mouth. Philip tasted her sweet, musky juice and then sucked his thumb looking her straight in the eyes.

She leaned forward to his ear. "Now you know what I taste like." Discreetly she placed her hand over his cock, "I want you so bad, I'm so horny, and I need to come."

His cock was screaming now. What could he do? He was at work. There were over a thousand people all around them and he couldn't leave for two, agonising hours.

"Come to my place tonight, I can take you home tomorrow."

"Oh...no....I can't," She looked at him a little sheepish, "I have to go home tonight because I've got a big family do tomorrow." Philip looked at her in disbelief and then started to smile. "Ah ha ha, you're joking aren't you? Wow, you had me there for a second."

"Oh, babes, I wish I was but I really need to be there. It's really important and....well, I just have to be there."

He let the idea wash over him once more. He was quite prepared to fuck her right here, right now, she was soaking wet and he'd just had a first amazing taste of her pussy.....and she had to go home! His mind raced. 'The office, a storeroom, can I get away with it?'

"I wish you'd told me this before. Now we're both horny as hell and nothing is going to happen." He moaned.

"I know but I couldn't help myself, I've been thinking about you all week. I'm fit to burst. Next week, come with me back to my place, we'll have all Sunday."

He thought about it. "Ok, Sunday in Camden, what a week this is going to be."

She smiled and nodded then put her hands on his cheeks and delicately kissed him on the lips. "It will be worth it, I promise."

He decided they needed to cool off a bit now so he kept a little distance for the rest of the night allowing his cock to relax even though his mind was running at a million miles an hour. Eventually, It was time for Sophie to leave and he dutifully walked the girls to Michelle's car. Sophie stopped at the passenger door and turned to face him as Michelle said goodnight and sat in the car.

"I'm going up to the West End on Wednesday" said Philip, "how about I take you out for a spot of lunch?"

"That would be nice, text me tomorrow and let me know where and when."

She paused for a second, and then leant forwards raising her hands up her dress and quickly pulled off her tiny panties, placing them in his hand.

"A memento." She declared and kissed him hard on the lips. He squeezed her to him and ran his hands over her pert backside. Then they parted and off she went, again.

When he arrived home Philip took his jacket off and hung it over the back of a chair. He felt inside the pocket and pulled out a red satin g-string. It was still damp. He raised it to his face and took in the musky aroma giving instant life to his cock. He studied them a little closer and saw the creamy stain streaking the soft material.

Walking into his bathroom he released himself from the constraints of his trousers and slowly rubbed the wetness still on the panties around the head of his cock. As he stroked away with the underwear wrapped around his shaft his mind drifted back to the thrill of earlier when he first discovered Sophie's wonderful pussy.

After a short while his tension was released as he exploded in a stomach straining climax that sent come flying across the bathroom floor. He steadied himself and sat on the edge of the bath. 'Roll-on week, roll on'.

IV

It was a beautiful summers day as Philip strolled to the rendezvous with Sophie. This was the first time he was going to see her during the day and in an environment that was a little more conventional. As he turned the corner he saw her standing outside the pub he had chosen. She was standing in a spot of sun. As he walked towards her she saw him and smiled. He took her in, almost a different girl. She had her hair up and she wore a white cotton sleeveless top with a black skirt that flared slightly just above the knee and her customary heels that were black and strappy. She looked stunning.

They greeted each other with a kiss and took a table outside the pub. After ordering lunch and drinks they finally settled into conversation and after a while Sophie managed to divert the subject at an instant.

"So, what did you do with my knickers?"

"They're safe at home, a constant reminder of you."

"Yeah, I bet. I mean...what did you do? Did you smell them?"

Philip shifted in his seat. 'Did she say that a bit loud', he thought looking around for signs of a reaction from their fellow diners. He leaned towards her.

"I'm only human, of course I did."

"Mmm, did you come on them?"

Quieter and in a raspy whisper he replied. "Erm, no. That would have ruined them but lets just say I enjoyed the fabric."

She giggled. He looked at her and fired a question back. "What about you?"

"Took about 30 seconds I think," she said, nonchalantly, "I actually wet the back of my dress in the car on the way home."

The conversation moved back to more conventional subjects. While she spoke he studied her. Here, during the daylight and with little make-up on he could appreciate her natural beauty. Her skin was so smooth and soft and it glistened in the sun. She had put a pair of sunglasses on and it gave her an air of sophistication that was in complete contrast to the way she talked. A cockney sparrow. They talked about everything. It was easier here without the noise and the distraction of him being at work.

All too soon the lunch hour was up and they had to part. They kissed, tongues tenderly touching and exploring. On parting, he stood to watch her walk away as he had done before, except this time it was different. Previously it had been a lustful stare at her fantastically proportioned rear wiggling away from him. Now, he felt a slight sense of loss, he watched her go. He really liked this girl. The possibility of a summer of love made him smile and he walked off, a spring in his step.

V

The remaining days of the week couldn't come and go fast enough in anticipation of the weekend's promise. Saturday finally arrived. He hadn't had a great deal of contact with Sophie in the last couple of days, only a couple of teasing texts that just increased the tension.

He couldn't wait to see what she would be wearing tonight. Early on he was in the office when Tim came in.

"Evening Guvnor," he quipped, "looks like I'll be joining you in Camden after work tonight."

"Oh Ok, Michelle's invited you back then? I'll drive if you want?"

"We'll both have to drive because I need to come back early. Roll on 3am!"

Philip hadn't really thought about Michelle and on reflection he was glad Tim was going to be there too. It may have been a bit awkward otherwise.

He stayed in the office for quite a while burying himself in work so that he could come in a little later on Monday. Sam poked his head around the door.

"Romeo, Juliet has arrived."

Finishing his work Philip grabbed his jacket and made his way out to the VIP area. He stood at the entrance at first just looking at the vision that greeted him. Sophie was stood with her back to him, her hair pulled into a long, straight ponytail that fell to the middle of her back. She was wearing a white halter neck dress that left her soft shoulders bare. The material hugged her arse and finished half way down her legs with slits up the side that tapered out at the top of her thighs.

Michelle was stood next to her in a figure hugging burgundy dress. She looked amazing herself. Tim was going to be delighted.

As he started to walk towards them two guys approached the girls. Just as he reached the bar Sophie was speaking. She saw him and said "..and here he is now." She pushed past the two lads and threw her arms around Philip squeezing him into her. Michelle made her feelings known too. "Yeah, and I'm in love with the DJ, see ya." They sloped off.

Sophie's dress had a small cutout in the front that displayed her cleavage; it was like a little picture frame. Her perfume filled his head and he realised that the panties that she had given him had also had the smell of this perfume on them, among other more natural scents!

They chatted for at the bar while Michelle went off to see Tim and dance around the DJ stand. Eventually, Sophie and Philip went up to join her. Tim was on fire, doubtless in anticipation of a night of passion, he was jumping around the DJ stand like a madman and the crowd went wild. 'I should get him laid more often.' Philip thought to himself.

Sophie was very touchy, feely. They flirted all night and teased each other relentlessly. She would wiggle her butt against him pretending to dance and he ran his hands over her hips and around her ass. The slow build up continued all night. He realised that he had been semi-hard for hours. He wondered what level of arousal she had reached.

The night started to drag a bit but eventually it drew to a close. Philip closed the club faster than ever before and they said goodnight to the some of the staff and walked to the car hand in hand. Michelle and Tim by their side.

"Right Skipper, see you in Camden."

"Eyes on the road Timmo."

"Roger Dodger." He saluted and off they went.

Philip opened the car and climbed in. He had a sports coupe that he loved. They had discussed cars but this was the first time Sophie had been in it. She purred her approval and wiggled her bum into the seat. He started the engine and looked across at her and thought that this was the beginning of a journey of a different sort. He pulled away.

During the long drive Sophie was hell bent on keeping up the tease. She adjusted her dress to reveal all of her legs and give him a little glimpse of her white panties. She stroked his leg and even leant over at one point to nibble his ear lobe. She placed his hand on her thigh and he moved it along the top of her leg. She parted her legs just enough to allow him to touch her inner thigh and clamped them shut as his little finger lightly brushed against her pussy.

She placed her hand on his and released her grip slightly and gently rubbed his finger up and down her hot, damp sex. Her head pushed back into the headrest as she savoured the feeling of his touch and she sighed. He could feel her increasing the pressure and speed of the rubbing and her legs parted a little more.

He was trying to concentrate on driving. He realised, to his disappointment, that he needed to change gear.

"Babe, I need my hand back."

Sophie flashed him a look and released his hand replacing it with her own fingers. She squeezed them against the fabric, closed her legs on her hand and almost shouted.

"Get me the fuck home or pull over!"

Philip's driving had a new urgency; he imagined switching on blue lights and a siren, 'get out of the way, horny bastards coming through'.

Another thirty minutes and she had directed him to her apartment. By now the sun was up and casting long morning shadows on the brick buildings. The apartment was a reasonable size and was nicely decorated. Philip was impressed. Previously, Sophie had explained that she was renting the place from her cousin who was working overseas and she and Michelle would never have afforded it if it were at market value.

Michelle and Tim were in the kitchen, him with his back against the counter and Michelle pressing her body into him arms around his neck. They were talking and laughing.

"Morning Skipper! Fancy a nightcap?" Chirped Tim.

They all shared a fairly large brandy and it was apparent from the distinct lack of conversation that all four just wanted to retreat to the bedrooms and relieve the sexual tension that was in the air.

Philip spoke up first.

"Sophie, I'm going to freshen up. Can you show me the bathroom please?"

"Come on Big Boy, let's get you to bed." She answered with a wink at Michelle.

"And you Mr DJ." Michelle said to Tim pushing him to the door.

"See you in the afternoon then Guv," he said to Philip, "nighty night."

Sophie walked ahead of Philip and showed him into her bedroom. It was quite a large room. She turned and pointed to the bathroom kicking her shoes off and instantly shrinking. The two of them came together in the middle of the room, their bodies colliding and their lips passionately finding each other's.

She pulled back and started to unbutton his shirt, pushing the fabric back to reveal his chest. She smiled and planted a kiss just above his left nipple. This was the first time she had seen his bare flesh and she seemed to savour the slightly salty taste of his skin. They separated and he brushed past her as he walked to the bathroom.

"There's a fresh towel in there for you, don't be long."

He showered quickly and towelled himself dry, tying the towel around his waist and opened the door into the bedroom. Sophie was sat on the bed in a short dressing gown, her dress now hung up outside her wardrobe. She stood up and once again embraced. His cock twitched into life and strained against the towel. Sophie could feel him press against her and broke away.

"My turn, hold that thought."

As the door closed he sat on the edge of the bed looking out of the window at the roofs and chimney pots of Camden. He regained his composure and took in the decoration of the bedroom and all the little personal things on the bedside tables and her dresser.

Soon the bathroom door opened and out stepped Sophie wearing his shirt, held together by just one button across her ample chest her nipples showing slightly through the material. The sleeves hung over her hands and as she walked the few steps towards him, her hair let down from the ponytail. He was flashed the sight of red lace briefs and he could see her flat stomach and belly button. She had an amazing figure.