Confessions of a Panty Stealer Ch. 7

Story Info
Hot, sweaty clubber-girl pants are featured this time.
889 words
4.28
30.1k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayson23
Jayson23
13 Followers

Chapter 7 : A Summer's Steal in Guildford

[c] 1999-2002 Jayson23

Some friends of mine we're off clubbing at a club near to where I live in London – they'd asked me to come along but I'd had to decline, as I knew it would be a heavy night involving all sorts of illegal substances, and no doubt involving all night (literally) dancing and smoking etc. As a compromise, I asked them to drop by my house when they left the club, around 7am, wake me up and take me with them back to there 'chill-out' house, which was owned by Steven and Bella.

This all went to plan, and a mini-bus containing 11 of my friends careered to my place at 7.30am Sunday morning. Smiling, I slid open the mini-bus side door and clambered in – to a riotous cheer I might add. I shook some hands, saying hello to my mates, then caught sight of a stranger's face. I was soon introduced to the lass, one of Steve's friends, a cute looking tawny-haired girl called Chloe. She was fine.. about 21 I'd say, dressed in a short purple dress and matching top, with tassels hanging of the hem- typical horny as hell UK clubwear.

We all had a good laugh on the trip back to Guildford, where Steve's was, and then piled into the house. Needless to say I'd had a chat with Chloe on the way there, and it turns out she's been staying with S & B since the Friday night - she knew them from a few years back, and she's been friends with them ever since. She had a bubbly persona, and I was quite taken with her ( and with her skimpy clothing ), however it soon transpired she had a boyfriend in another part of the country.. dash.

Having been out all night, they started to sort themselves out with showers etc and changing. Already my mind is apace thinking about the knickers Chloe must've been slipping off at that time, and the others in a suitcase or bag somewhere else in the house. I should add, I'd never visited the house before.

Thankfully, much consumption of booze and drugs was going on, I don't need to elaborate but let's say I was the only one who really knew what was going on by about midday. Most of my mates were crashed out in the back garden (it was a beautiful sunny day), Chloe and another friend were lounged out on the sofas (curtains shut) and for all intents and purposes out for the count.

Time for a little .. investigating :-) wouldn't you agree?

Checking everyone was busy or far from the upstairs at least, I crept upstairs, supposedly heading for the toilet.. as I rounded the top of the stairs a lovely sight hit my eyes – through the door to the bedroom right in front of me I could see.. you guessed it, a crumpled purple dress complete with cute tassels lying over the edge of a black suitcase. Bingo. As you know one's desires tend to take over at this point, I could hear my friends laughing outside through the bedroom window as I bent down and crept in, no one around, and went over to the dress. A quick lift – and gold was struck. A purple pair, matching no less, of tanga-style knickers was lying underneath the dress - literally where the pretty stranger who slumbered beneath me had dropped them a few hours previous. I lifted them up, and examined the sweaty looking gusset before taking a long, sumptuous smell of her pussy, a pussy that'd been sweating and juicing it's little heart out all – night – long. I tell you gentleman, this was a smell that almost made me cum then and there! The stain wasn't too huge, but it was sweaty and very much still wet, rubbing my finger along the soiled gusset found it sticky to touch .. mm.

Alarm systems kicked back – don't get caught don't get caught, I'm sure you know the feeling well. I knew I had to take a pair, but pocketing these purple treasures would be idiotic, way too obvious of course. I sniffed them once more, then dipped the tip of my tongue into her sweet juices. Begrudingly, I carefully placed them back where they had been, then the purple dress on top. Next I lifted the edge to the black suitcase that thankfully was open. A mixture of girls clothing greeted me, couple of t-shirts, tops etc .. and right at the back of the case, I found a black thong with a pink edge that was clearly not straight from the wash (inspection revealed a silvery trail along the gusset and a couple of small skids to the rear)! I picked it out, had a quick sniff and again her cute fanny smell (mingled with a light perfume) assailed my wanton nostrils, 'these will do nicely' I thought, and they did.

After stashing my prize, I crept back out of the bedroom and made a play of going for a piss. I then headed back downstairs and sat just slightly opposite the sleeping Chloe, gazing at her lithe form, and knowing exactly what that gorgeous slit must smell like right now...

Jayson23
Jayson23
13 Followers