Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too excited about winning the championship and too drunk to care that they were naked and were stripping her naked, seemingly she was unaware that the men were slowly undressing her. Obviously six, horny men thought they had a woman who wanted to have sex with them as much as they wanted to have sex with her. Thinking she was just part of the winning team, she was having fun. It wasn't until they removed her bra, her panties, and stripped her naked that she realized what was going to happen next.

'Duh? Oops, it's too late to do anything about this now.'

How dumb could she be? How drunk was she to allow six men to parade around her naked? How sexually excited was she to allow six men to strip her naked? Now already gone beyond the point of no return, no court of law would convict any of these men for rape when she willingly stayed while they paraded around her naked and willingly allowed them to strip her naked.

She could have said no and left when they all stripped naked and walked around naked in front of her but she didn't. She could have said no when they were touching her and feeling her while kissing her. With twelve hands touching her and feeling her and with six men putting her hand on their cocks, she could have said no when they were slowly undressing her. Full Court Press, Taking Six for the Team, she was about to take much more than one for the team. She was about to take six, black cocks for the team. She was about to suck and fuck six, big, black men.

"Hey! No! Wait! Stop! Don't do this," she said.

Now having second thoughts, she struggled too late to break free from twelve hands grabbing her, touching her, fondling her, and groping her. Feeling her everywhere and seemingly all at the same time, she tried to leave but to no avail. Finally, it was then that she realized what was going to happen to her. Finally, it was then that she realized there was no way out and nowhere for her to run and go. Finally, it was then that she realized she'd be having gangbang sex with six men who she thought were her best friends.

Six, super big and physically fit men were much too strong for her to combat. Picking her up with one hand, Tyrone carried her away. Besides, with all of them having too much to drink too and with them lusting over her shapely body sexily dressed in her skimpy cheerleading outfit for months, there was no denying them now. With the winners taking all and to the victor go the spoils, she was part and parcel of their championship win. No doubt, in the way they all looked at her, every man on that team had been yearning, dreaming, and fantasizing of having sex with her.

"MVP! MVP! MVP," they chanted. Molly Virginia Peterson! Molly Virginia Peterson! Molly Virginia Peterson," they shouted. "MVP!"

With twelve, horny hands lifting her off the floor as if they were going to dunk her in a basket, while touching her and feeling her everywhere, they held her naked body high over their heads. Instead of carrying a stuffed pig to a royal banquet, she felt like a pig that was about to be stuffed with six cocks at a basketball banquet. As if she was surfing a crowd while moshing, they carried her to the physical therapy room while cheering.

"MVP! MVP! Molly Virginia Peterson! MVP!"

Their human sacrifice, they set her down upon the massage table, spread her legs, and quickly tied her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the massage table with sneaker laces. Unbelievably, if only by the wild sexually excited look on her face, it sexually excited her not only to be stripped naked but also to be tied to the table. With no one else there to stop them from having their wicked, sexual way with her naked body and with her tied to the massage table, she was now helpless to resist.

Never afraid to have sex with any man before and with the cloud of alcohol somewhat dissipating from her pickled brain, suddenly she was afraid to have sex now. It was one thing to have sex with one man who has a giant cock but to have sex with six men with giant pricks, she never would have imagined doing that even in her wildest, sexual fantasies. Only, what else could she do? Being that she was tied to the table, her fate was already preordained and she was doomed.

* * * * *

As if offering his cock to her as part of her sexual sacrifice to the God of basketball, Tyrone stood over her holding his prick in his hand. Obviously testing the water, his way of making sure she wasn't about to yell rape, he lowered his big, stiff prick to her lips. Teasing her by touching the tip of his cock to her lips, he slid the head of his big prick slowly across the width of her lips. Bigger than a ruler, his erect cock was the size of a small fungo bat. An involuntary reaction, as if tasting him, she flicked out her tongue to lick the tip of his cock.

Then, when she turned her head away from his erect prick, as if palming a basketball, he immediately turned her head back in place. Knowing she had no alternative than to submit, she smiled up at him, as if giving him the green light. With her tied to the table and surrounded by five of his teammates, she had no choice but to suck him, the captain of the basketball team. With him having a frightening monster of a prick, she had no idea how she was going to fit her lips around his monster cock, only she had no choice.

Had she not been drinking, she never would have taken him in her mouth but not wanting them to rape her and hurt her, opening wide, she relented her will to them and took Tyrone's huge cock inside her mouth. With her mouth wide open and her upper lip pushed up against her nose, it was hard for her to breathe while sucking him. His cock was so big, too big. His prick was so hard that she could feel his strength seething. For sure, she would have rather felt that monster in her pussy than in her mouth. Only, with her mouth already full with his engorged prick and unable to utter a single word, she no longer had any say in the matter.

As if trying to see how much of his cock he could fit in her mouth, not even half, he humped her mouth and fucked her face. While sucking Tyrone, Dwayne mounted her and slid himself inside her already wet pussy. Dwayne was a man with another big prick and, spreading her wide, she felt as if she was giving reverse birth to a baby when fucking him.

He fucked her hard while she sucked Tyrone. A two man, sexual tag team, intent to do so, they had their wicked sexual way with her. When Tyrone momentarily let go of her and removed his cock from her mouth for her to adjust her position to a more comfortable one, she spoke.

"Untie my hands so that I may have some sexy fun too," she said giving Ty a sexy look. "Don't worry. With my ankles still tied and my legs spread, I won't bolt."

Tyrone untied her hands and immediately Molly grabbed hold of his cock with two hands. Stroking him with her right hand, she cupped his testicles with her left hand. Sucking as much of his cock as she could, she concentrated on the head of his big prick by twirling her tongue around it as if her tongue was a propeller. Sucking him deeper while stroking him faster, she could feel him getting ready to cum. Needing the camera to get the cum shot, she eased back on his cock and allowed his cum to leak out both sides of her mouth.

As soon as Tyrone deposited a huge mouthful of cum in her mouth, he left. With him not removing his prick from her mouth until she swallowed, she had no choice but to swallow his cum. Without any foreplay other than to feel her big tits and finger her huge nipples, filling her vacant hole, Bradley moved to her and immediately stuck his cock in her mouth too. Not even giving her mouth a minute to rest, with her mouth stretched wide open again, she felt as if she was sitting in a dentist chair and having extensive dental work.

Then, while she was sucking Bradley, Darnell mounted her as soon as Dwayne exploded his lust for her inside of her and climbed off of her. As soon as Darnell ejaculated his load of cum in her pussy, Reggie mounted her for sloppy thirds. Always enamored with Molly and her big tits, Reggie humped her and fucked her as if he was a dying man on death row and Molly was his last death wish. He felt and sucked her big tits while fingering her nipples as if he's never sucked or even seen tits before.

"Untie my ankles Reggie so that I may wrap my legs around your back to better hump you," she said. "Don't worry, I won't run. I'm having just as much fun as you are."

Immediately Reggie climbed off of her to untie her and, true to her word, she wrapped her legs around Reggie and humped him as hard and fucked him as fast as he was humping and fucking her. With Reggie hogging her pussy by incessantly humping her and fucking her hard and fast, as soon as Bradley finished with her mouth, Willie stuck his big dick in her mouth. Taking six for the team, while getting used to having her lips of both her mouth and her pussy stretched, Molly sucked Willie as if she was a ten thousand dollar call girl.

Humping Reggie while sucking Willie, it took six men to finally give her an orgasm. Finally overcoming her fright and then her reluctance, she was sexually aroused fucking and sucking one man after another. As soon as Willie unloaded in her mouth and she swallowed, she ejected his cock with her tongue to scream out her orgasm. She was cumming. She was going to cum.

"Oh, my God! I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming," she said right after Willie exploded his cum in her mouth, all over her face, in her hair, and across her tits.

Quite the cum bath, the camera recorded the whole thing as if this wasn't an adult film but happening now and in real time. Seemingly it was Reggie humping her and the Willie's cum bath that put her over the edge. It took six men to give her an orgasm.

With Molly quite the sport, albeit the drunken sport, the team signed a game ball and a team jacket and gave those to her. Indeed, at least for that night, she was the most valuable player of the team. Molly Virginia Peterson knew how to sexually take care of the winning team for winning the state basketball championship.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

12