Confessions of a Rally Virgin

Story Info
Biker rallies exposed; do you know what goes on?
1.6k words
3.56
53.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dabbler
dabbler
5 Followers

This happened in the mid 90's, when I was going out with a very beautiful little biker chick. I was only just getting into the biker scene, and I was a bit young and naive, I suppose. My girlfriend of the time, Jayne, was already a long time biker, into the rally scene too and had friends in many clubs. I loved her madly; she was an ex model, and was really sexy and petite, with long dark hair and the prettiest face imaginable, plus perfect little round boobs and a girlish, slim figure. She had a harder edge to her, though; she was quite outgoing and self assertive, and had this certain flirty, jaunty way about her that no red-blooded man could fail to fall for.

She took me to my first biker rally; an event by a small, locally based club, during the summer. After we set up the tent and began socialising in the evening, I found that she knew plenty of faces there, including several members of an all female club who'd turned up for the rally. Well, people were dancing in the marquees and getting drunk, and Jayne was being flirty with several blokes, including dancing with a tall, dark haired guy.

A woman she knew said "Ooh, he's nice, isn't he?" when Jayne returned to me after her dance.

Jayne replied, "Mmm, yeah, he is. I wonder what he'd do to me with those big spurs on his boots?"

I felt jealous, but oddly excited. I said nothing about it to her; it just seemed this was the way Jayne behaved among her rally friends.

After we'd had a few jars, Jayne suggested we go outside, to see some sort of gyroscope ride that was there. People were paying to have rides on it; it was a big circular thing, that spun the occupant around in various directions in mid air. However, there was a notice nearby that said girls who went topless could ride free on it!

I was a bit surprised, but pleased, when a girl soon chose to do so, removing her top in front of everyone and seeming oblivious to the cheers and comments from onlookers, as her knockers wobbled publicly as she was tossed around by the machine.

I noticed Jayne was now surrounded by the members of the all female club; and I went over to see what was up. It turned out Jayne was a new recruit into their club, and she was at a neophyte stage, where the higher ranking women told her what to do. She'd passed some tests already, but still had some "dares" to do, as they put it. The women had decided that as one of her initiatory tests, Jayne had to ride the gyroscope topless!

I realised a few of these women were dykey too, when they went, "Come on Jayne, show us your tits, you sexy little cow!"

I stood there not knowing what to do, as Jayne pulled off her top and unclipped her bra. I went hard in my pants, with strange but exciting feelings welling up inside me at my girlfriend's exhibition. Cheers went up, as her gorgeous bare tits bounced out free. Now she got up into the contraption, getting her ankles and wrists strapped in by a couple of scary looking bearded guys, and then she was being whirled around, her tits bouncing around for everyone to see! She was grinning broadly, her dimples showing sexily, as everyone egged her on!

When she finally came down, she pointed at me and said, "Right, now it's my turn! He's a RALLY VIRGIN, folks!!"

I didn't realise she'd do this. She'd told me about what happens to rally virgins, that they may get stipped naked and/or covered in flour or whatever, when it's their first attendance at any biker rally. I thought she'd keep my secret and let me avoid these humiliating rituals. Not so!

Before I could do anything to stop it, I was surrounded by people pulling my clothes off!

They stripped me naked, all laughing at once, then two of the women got a load of engine grease, and smeared it all over my cock and covered my arse with it! Then I was strapped in to the gyroscope thing, and spun around stark naked as everyone jeered!

While I was on it, I could see Jayne still topless, standing with her friends. I saw one of the women, the president of the women's club I think it was, actually groping Jayne, squeezing her tits! Yes, I could see, in the light of the nearby bonfire that now raged in the dark summer air, that my girlfriend was letting the dykey boss of her club manhandle her titties! The butch, large woman was shockingly rude with her, flicking her fat, mannish thumbs over Jayne's perfect nipples, roughly jiggling her boobs and stroking her belly! I got erect again at that sight, and all present laughed louder at the sight of me on the gyroscope with a hard on!

Suddenly, they stopped the gyroscope at a position where I was upside down, struggling in the air, and they left me like that. Now the club boss who'd groped Jayne announced they were having a game, for both my initiation as a rally virgin, and for Jayne's further club initiation. She said the game would be for people to throw sticky buds at my grease covered backside, which would stick in the grease; and the winner would be the first to land one directly on my arsehole!

"Is that okay with you, Jayne?" she asked, rather bullishly. Jayne went red, and just nodded her head!

At this point, there were only about fifteen people around the gyroscope, seeing as most others were drinking in the tents or had paired off and gone to their tents for a shag; but all those left joined in the game! Sticky buds that grew on the field's plants were being thrown at me, some falling off and some sticking on to my buttocks!

Suddenly, I was aware that the tall, dark guy that Jayne had danced with earlier, had turned up. He stared at Jayne with her tits out, and she smiled back, her eyes shining with her attraction to him. Of course, he laughed heartily when he saw the predicament I was in; and he had to have a go of the game. His first two sticky buds bounced off me. The third landed splat on my asshole, and stuck there in the grease! I was shocked to see Jayne throw her arms up in delight, going "Yes!"

The women in Jayne's club all booed, and swore sulkily. He said, "What's up? What's the prize I've won, then?"

They told him, "You get to have sex with this woman Jayne... and WE wanted her!"

He went, "Wow, great! Come on Jayne, down on the grass with me, gorgeous!"

Jayne did. She stripped off her remaining clothes while he did the same. She threw her boots, jeans and finally panties away, and now they were both naked, she lay back on the grass. She smiled in anticipation, opening her legs and rubbing at her dark pussy, as he stood above her, stroking his big hairy dick to its full hardness.

"STOP! You can't do this! Jayne, stop it!" I pleaded, but the women told me to shut up and learn to enjoy it. I swore and struggled, but now everyone ignored my pleas.

Two of the biker women came over to me, saying, "Let's have some fun with the rally virgin instead!"

I watched in disbelief, craning my head, to see Jayne accepting him between her legs and going "OOOOOOHHHH!" as he plunged his dick right up her sweet, dark, silky cunt!

They began to shag. Their bodies moved slowly at first, then developed a rhythm. I became erect all over again, being strapped naked into the gyroscope and powerless to stop Jayne copulating with him. The two women around me were given fucking big bondage whips, and they began to turn me slowly around in the gyroscope and lash me, for their fun!

I soon went into a sort of dreamstate, with all this happening at once. I was being exposed naked, tied up, spun around and lashed, plus I was hearing and seeing Jayne being shagged by her lover on the ground before me! He started rolling her around, pumping, pumping, pumping, with the firelight dancing across their naked, screwing forms.

Jayne's legs wrapped around him, her toes wiggling and her tits rubbing against his chest as they fucked. Her groans and exclamations echoed in my mind, and my cock throbbed at all this awful, yet somehow wonderful sexual torment and stimulation.

The women dealing with me soon got bored and sat down, putting their hands down their pants and rubbing themselves off while enjoying the spectacle of their new member being sexed in by this dirty bloke, as part of her initiation.

He was now waggling a finger up Jayne's arse as he bonked her, and Jayne stared over at me, smiling at my hard on.

"He's making me cum! You like watching us, don't you!?" she teased; then her eyes went all dreamy as she climaxed on his shaft!

He groaned, "Ahh, I'm gonna cum, baby!" and rolled her on her back. She lifted up her pelvis to meet his, and ground it against him with her mouth open, groaning back like the horniest bitch imaginable.

The guy shuddered, and grunted. Jayne looked into my eyes, and flexed her bare feet in glee, saying, "Ohhmmm, he's shooting! He's seeding me! What you think of that, eh?"

I said nothing, but my dick jerked, and shot out my answer in the form of arcs and powerful jets of my hot, teased sperm!

There's more to tell in later stories, although a year after this I had to move away and Jayne met someone else. Nevertheless, it was an exciting time in my life being with her, and I wish I was still loving her now.

dabbler
dabbler
5 Followers