Confessions of a Rust Belt Swinger 10

Story Info
The (mostly) true stories of a swinger couple.
4.2k words
3.53
12.1k
4

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This stand-alone story is part of our continuing adventures in swinging. I hope you find at least some of the these stories humorous.

Chapter 10: Uh, I'm with the band.

You hear a lot of folks who are into this whole swinging thing say that they want to find people that they can "just hang out with." You know. Watch a game. Go to the movies. Jerk off together.

Just some good old "hangin' out" kind of stuff.

Well, we hadn't really found that. The hangin' out type. Sure, we met some nice folks, but no one that we really had a lot in common with that we could say we wanted to do stuff with. I mean, besides fucking.

One time, I started chatting with a couple that had a very odd swinger name. It was weird but it looked very familiar. After I thought about it for a while, I realized that the couple had a nickname that was the title of a song by one of my favorite rock groups, Stillwater.

[Ok, ok, I know that I picked the name Stillwater from a movie and that its a fictional rock band from a movie. It's pretend. I get it. Trust me, it's ok. Not knowing the real name of the band won't hurt anyone. Well, maybe it could hurt the real band now that all of you are reading this story and won't immediately run to your computer and download tons of the band's songs from music websites. Oh well. Stillwater it is.]

Anyway, the husband, Dean and I were both HUGE Stillwater fans. Dean's wife, Kate, was also a big fan. In fact, I think they named one of their kids after the title of another one of Stillwater's songs.

Like I said, big fucking fans!

So we chatted for hours about the band and their music. Here was another couple that had the same interests as me! A couple that I could "hang with" outside of the bedroom! Do some "non-sex" stuff with!!

Anne? Well, honestly she could give a shit about Stillwater or their music. What can I say? I mean, they just weren't her cup of tea. She's more of a black metal kind of a chick. Razorblades. Blood. Virgin sacrifice. That kind of thing.

Nah. I kid.

But, the fact was that she didn't like Stillwater. Still doesn't. I mean, she would listen because she knew that I liked them, but shouldn't put their music on her iPod or play one of their CDs if given the choice. But, because I listen, she did too.

Well, maybe with one ear.

I chatted with Dean and Kate off and on for a few months. We shared pictures of ourselves. They liked what they saw and so did we. Kate was a cutie and I could definitely see myself naked with her! The problem was that they didn't live too close to us, and it seemed that our schedules simply wouldn't allow one of us to try and go visit the other for some fun. We were all getting a bit frustrated and I know that I thought about simply giving up on them and seeing if we could find someone else to play with. Someone closer.

And then Stillwater came to town!

Well, they were going to come to town. Our town!

Being a little known band that didn't have millions of followers, it really wasn't all that easy for them to put together a tour. So when they did go out on the road and announce dates of where they were going to play, it was a big deal in the little Stillwater community.

Not so much in the swinger community.

Swingers, to some extent, are a reflection of society at large. I mean, you have police that are swingers. Teachers. Factory workers. Rich people. Poor people. Good looking people. Those that, um, aren't, and any other type of person that you could imagine.

And, like the rest of society in general, swingers could give a shit about Stillwater.

But I didn't care. I was pumped. And, after a bit of prodding, I convinced Anne that we should go to the show. Knowing how much going to a live show meant to me, Anne agreed to go with me.

Wooo!!!

More importantly, Dean and Kate also found out that Stillwater was coming to our town. Suddenly schedules seemed to clear up. They were free! They would come to visit!

ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Ok. What to do? What to wear? Where to meet?

The band was going to be playing at a little club downtown. A shitty little club in a shitty area of town. Once it was pretty nice. Both the club and the area. Now? Did I mention it was shitty? Not the best area to try to meet up with other people. Well, at least if you didn't want to get robbed.

So, we went with plan B. We met them at our house and fucked the night away!!!

No. Sushi.

We met for sushi.

I like sushi. So does Anne. And, fortunately for us, so did Dean and Kate. We met them at a pretty nice place in a better part of the city. Anne dressed in a nice tight pair of pants and an even tighter shirt. I was in the man-armor of swinging. Chinos and a button down.

They got to the restaurant first. I was impressed, knowing that they had driven in from out of town. We recognized them from their pictures and after a brief and somewhat awkward hello, we sat down at a table. Kate looked good. She was dressed in a tight little black outfit. I stared at her breasts as she wondered out loud what she should order from the menu.

Fish and tits.

HA!

I kill me.

Anne was looking at the drink menu. I could tell she was nervous. She always was when we met a new couple. And I was mister cool with ice water in my veins. Right. I think I'd already eaten about a thousand breath mints.

Anne ordered a lemon drop. Nothing like a little vodka and sugar to calm the nerves! Kate joined her. For both a first and a second. Those were some damn good lemon drops!

Anne usually doesn't drink much. Either with swinger couples or, um, without. One glass of wine is normally enough to get her really feeling good. Two vodka drinks? Wow. She was definitely feeling no pain. One more and she probably would have been dancing naked on the hibachi table. I was drinking cold sake and Dean put away a few beers. Alcohol and swinging! Like chocolate and peanut butter!

How was the food? How the fuck should I know? I think it was good. Or, it could have tasted like complete shit. Didn't really make a difference. We spoke of mundane things. Like Stillwater. And rainbows. Nice safe subjects that kept us away from why we were really there.

Sex.

But it was out there. Waiting.

I couldn't get a good read on Anne. Normally I could tell. One look and I knew. Either they were in or out. There really wasn't a lot of black and white with Anne and fucking other people. With Dean and Kate though, she was a mystery. I thought about telling them to get lost for a while so I could talk to Anne about how things were going but I couldn't figure out an easy way to do it.

"Hey, um, Dean and ah Kate? Would you guys like, you know, go to the bathroom, uh, right now? You know, so um, ah, Anne I could ah, talk about, you know, whether she wants to fuck you or, ah, thank you for driving a few hundred miles and then say no freakin' way? Oh, and do you guys wanna order s'more spicy tuna rolls? Those are fucking awesome!"

But, that didn't happen. So, after a little bit more booze, raw fish and conversation about nothing, we finished up at the restaurant and headed down to the club for the Stillwater show.

WOOOOOO Stillwater!!

Now, I've been to a lot of rock concerts in my day. I've been to sold out stadiums with tens of thousands of screaming fans. I've been to small clubs where a crowd of only a few hundred people has been just insane. The energy of rock concerts is usually unbelievable.

After we parked and met up with Dean and Kate again, we walked quickly to the club and found. . .

Silence.

Oh, don't get me wrong, the show was still going to go on. People were heading inside. But it had all the energy of a quilting bee.

Seriously, it was a crowd of nerdy looking dudes who were mouthing the lyrics of their favorite Stillwater song. Almost chanting. Like monks.

It certainly had the feel of a monastery.

But that wasn't going to bring me down. I was here with two hot women and I was filled with cheap Japanese alcohol. Fuck it!

We had standing room only tickets for the upstairs part of the club and headed that way. We passed lots of guys heading to their seats downstairs. We passed a lot of guys talking on the stairs and we passed a lot of guys hanging out upstairs waiting for the show to begin.

Hmmmmmm. . .

And then I noticed that a buzz seemed to go through the crowd.

"There are two women here!!!! Two HOT women!!!!"

Seriously, there was maybe one woman here for every twenty guys. Did the ladies really hate Stillwater that much? My respect for Anne went up just a little bit more! I mean, for taking one for the tean and going with me. She must really love me! So, here were two good looking dressed up women in a room filled with hundreds of goofy guys. They were looking at the two of them like cute little fuzzy bunnies in the python tank.

We found a spot and just kind of hung out and waited for the show to start. We still weren't really talking about much. You know. The sex thing. Zippo.

I was starting to wonder if it was gonna happen at all.

The thought was still lingering in my head as the lights dimmed and the show began.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. . . STILLWATER!!!

Of course there was no band to open for them. These guys could barely afford roadies. How the fuck could they afford to pay another band?

But they were good. I will give them that. The boys on stage could ROCK! At least I thought so. I was groovin' to the music. Feeling the beat. Jammin' to the tunes. Whatever.

And that's when the sex started.

The sex talk.

I mean, in the middle of a song Dean and Kate are suddenly chatting away about swapping, fucking and sucking. Well, I wasn't going to let this moment slip away, so I joined in. Our conversation got quite animated and I was getting quite excited about the prospect of getting naked with Kate. She was looking better and better to me. Domo origato mister sake-o!

But, I guess our conversation was getting just a bit too rowdy.

"SSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Huh? What?

I looked around. Why the fuck am I being shushed at a fucking rock concert? Seriously? What section are we standing in? The library? I found myself staring at one irate looking dude. With his irate looking dude friends. They were all guys.

Obviously.

"Do you mind?" Librarian one said in a very loud stage whisper.

"What?" I said back in a loud voice. After all, there was a FUCKING ROCK BAND PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!

"Could you keep it down?" Librarian one said, using the same goofy stage whisper that he did before.

Librarian two jumped in as well. I think he had a shirt on that said "Captain Picard is Cooler than Captain Kirk!"

"Yeah, we drove a long way to hear these guys," Librarian two also said in the same moronic stage whisper while gesturing to the stage. "And you guys," he said, pointing at us, "are ruining it!"

Ruining it? Ruining a rock concert by talking?

Wow.

I've seen people passed out from drugs and alcohol on the floor lying in beer, piss and their own puke at a rock concert.

Now that's ruining it.

Talking loudly? You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Calm down man," said Dean. He apparently also thought these guys were fucking whackos.

"SSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Oh boy. Just what we need. To get into a fight with Steve Urkel and his rock star posse. What were they gonna do? Challenge us to a dungeons and dragons death match?

Instead, we simply decided to move to another part of the upstairs area of the club. The music continued to play loudly and I was still feeling good from all of the alcohol I had put away with dinner. During one of the slower, softer songs, things changed.

A lot.

Dean suggested that perhaps we should 'switch partners' for a while.

Switch partners? What, were we square dancing? What did he mean? I noticed that Kate was looking at me and smiling.

OOOOHHHHHHH. Palm slap to head. Switch partners!

I'm a little slow sometimes. Well, a lot of the time.

Whatever.

I looked over at Anne. She looked back at me. I didn't see a burning desire to go forward with Dean's plan. Of course it was dark and smoky in the middle of the club and I really couldn't see shit.

But. . . she wasn't saying no!

So, I decided to give the ok.

"Um, ah, sure, I guess, uh, why not?"

Pretty decisive, huh.

I looked at Anne. Here was her chance to disagree if she wasn't into it.

Silence.

Well, um, it looked like she was silent. It was dark, loud and kinda smoky in the club. And I didn't see her lips moving.

I briefly wondered if she was just really starting to get into the Stillwater song playing loudly in the background.

Nah.

But, like I said, she didn't say no. So, we switched.

Dean and Anne headed over to a different part of the balcony. I could still see them, but they weren't standing right next to us anymore. Kate scooted in front of me and we stood at the railing and watched the band play below us on the stage.

So, I'm standing there, watching one of my favorite bands play with a strange hot woman in front of me. Well, I don't mean that she was strange. I mean, she could be strange. How do I know if she's strange? I really just met her only a few hours ago. She could be an ax-murderer for all I know. Or a pyromaniac. Or she kicks cute puppies. She could be a pyro puppy-puncher.

She's grinding her ass into my crotch.

She's grinding her ass into my crotch? She's grinding her ass into my crotch! What do I do? Do I move back? Um, grind forward? How the fuck do you grind forward? That's stupid. Think Eric! Don't fuck this up. Ok, she's into it. She's just grooving to the music. She's just. . .really pushing her ass into my dick. I mean really.

And she looked back at me and smiled.

Wow. . . Now what?

So I put my arms around her. She didn't move! Excellent. Ok, now I've got my arms around her and she is moving that cute little ass in my crotch.

So, I did what any decent red-blooded American male would do.

I grabbed some boob.

Oh yes.

I had the whole tit, in my hand.

Seriously. She was a tiny girl with small but very shapely boobies. I really could fit the whole thing in my hand. It felt different. Anne has a nice large set of melons. It's a two-handed job at the very least. Kate's were just a handful. Different. But nice.

She's grinding and I'm groping. Groping and grinding. I looked around. Everyone else was watching the band. I mean, these dorks lived for Stillwater. As opposed to me. I just really, really, really liked Stillwater. Completely different.

Anyway, no one was paying any attention to us. I could still see Anne and Dean, but couldn't see much else going on between them. It looked like Dean had his arms around Anne. I couldn't really complain though. I was doing a full-on breast-exam on Kate.

Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe it was the music. Maybe it's just because I'm an idiot, but I decided to step it up a bit. Moving carefully, but quickly, I slid my hand down over her tight pants and directly over her crotch. Her reaction? Punch me in the face? Scream? Knee me in the nuts and call me a creep? Nope. She pushed her ass into me a bit more forcefully.

Woo!! Bonus!

Holy fuck! Now what? I mean, it was weird. This kind of stuff just doesn't happen to me. It's like it was all just a big mistake.

"Excuse me sir?"

"Yes?"

"Well, you see sir, this hot woman grinding her ass into your privates?"

"Yes?"

"Yes, well, um, she's supposed to be grinding her ass into the crotch of the gentleman next to you."

"What? Really? Are-are you sure?"

"Yes sir."

"Oh, well, um, ah, so what, um, should I, ah. . ."

"If you could just, well, disengage your crotch from the lady's ass, then we will direct the proper crotch over here."

What do I do now? Do I stop? Do I simply step back and listen to the show? Aw hell, let's see what else we can do in the middle of this concert. So I moved my hand up and then slipped it back down but under the waistband of her pants. I was soon rubbing a very, very sexy pair of panties. Well, in my head they were sexy. They certainly felt sexy. I was going to go with sexy. On the panties. And on the girl. Not to be outdone, I slipped my fingers underneath the edges of those delightful little panties. It was skin on skin baby!

HOLY SHIT!

And then it hit me.

I'm standing in the middle of a VERY public place with one hand kneading a woman's breasts and the other down her pants and rubbing her pussy.

I.AM.AWESOME!!!!!

Wait a minute. What the fuck am I doing? I could get arrested or something. That's just what I need. To have my picture splashed across the front of the local paper with the headline, "Creepy pervert busted at Stillwater concert!" Or better yet, the room full of dungeons and dragons loving misfits suddenly realizes that I am getting pretty hot and heavy with a hot chick in the middle of their salami party and they will all jump on her.

"Hey, hey look over there!!!"

"What?"

"That guy. He's, he's with a girl!"

"Yeah, so?"

"She's hot!"

"What?"

"And, he's, he's like feeling her up and stuff!"

"What? No fucking way! I wanna feel her up!"

"Me too! I've never felt a girl before!"

"I've never kissed a girl before!"

"What's a girl?"

So, I backed off a bit. I couldn't tell if Kate was pleased with this or not. She was quite excited with what we had been doing though, at least based upon what I was feeling as I ran my hands over her body. We stayed together and watched the band until the end of the show, and then walked over to Anne and Dean. I couldn't really tell if they had a nice time. Certainly not as nice as me. Holy shit I was fondling a chick in the middle of a rock concert! I think Anne was staring at me, wondering why I had this huge shit eating grin on my face.

And that's when Larry walked up to us.

Who's Larry? Oh, just a guy that I went to high school with.

OH SHIT!

I'm standing next to a lady that's not my wife, my hand smells like pussy because I've been fondling her for the past twenty minutes or so, and I run into someone I know??

"Um, ah, h-hey Larry. So, uh, you ah, like, uh, S-stillwater?"

"Eric? Hey man! How are you dude?" He blathered on for a while. I don't really know what he said. As he was talking, I was trying to slooooooow-ly inch away from Kate and closer to Anne. I mean, what if he wanted to be introduced to my wife?

He'll wonder why I'm standing so close to Kate yet introducing him to Anne. And then he'll wonder why Anne was standing so close to Dean. And then maybe he'll think something weird is going on. Like we're swingers. That we're fucking these people and he'll tell all of his other friends. And his friends will tell their friends and so on and so on and then I'll be known as Eric the swinger with all his friends on every social network from here to China.

FUCK.

"So, dude, what did you think of the muuuuuusic? Wasn't it totally awesome man? These guys rock!"

The thing is, as Larry continued to talk, I suddenly remembered something.

Larry was a drugged out mess in high school.

I mean, total wastoid. I sometimes wondered how he managed to find his way to class every day. I guess I really wasn't all that surprised to see that he seemed to be the same way now. A whole bunch of years later. His eyes were bloodshot and it seemed like he had a little trouble focusing.

On reality.

See me with Kate? I think Larry had trouble seeing either me or Kate. He was saying something about meeting the band later at some bar. He knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy. Or something. Between not really understanding a word he was saying and the unbelievable fact that I was just groping a hot woman, I couldn't really concentrate on what was going on.

So, I said my goodbyes to Larry and the four of us quickly exited the club. Larry was still talking as we walked away. I hope he made it safely to the party. I hope he safely made it to the door. Good old Larry.

12