Confessions of a Rust Belt Swinger 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside, we chatted briefly with Kate and Dean. It was late and we were all pretty tired. They still had quite a drive back home. We hugged. Well, I hugged Kate. Anne hugged them both. And we made definite plans to meet a few weeks later.

I was pumped. I was excited. I had a rock hard boner that Anne was gonna have to help me with! I was gonna pump her good! I was gonna be feeling up two women tonight! Count 'em! Two! I was on top of the world! I was the MAN!

Well, the man had to go back to work and the excitement of the evening faded a bit. But I think I became a bit infatuated with Kate. She was one hot little sex pot. She was gonna do things to me that I'd only seen in porn movies! The really, really dirty ones! And Dean was gonna rock Anne's world. He was gonna thrust his giant man missile deep inside her love canal. He was gonna take her to heights hitherto unexplored! These two sex gods were going to redefine the entire swinging experience for us!

Soon enough, the weekend to meet up with them arrived. We drove quite a way to meet them for great food and fantastic fun! That was my vision! That was my goal!

The reality?

Applebee's.

The food wasn't so great.

But the fun, man! How was the fun!

Eh.

It seemed that the magic of the Stillwater moment had faded. Kate wasn't some ethereal goddess. She was a nice little redhead that REALLY liked to smoke pot. So much so that she had a little bong thing on a keychain that she took great delight in showing us. And she smoked a lot of cigarettes.

A lot.

Because she tasted like an ashtray when I finally kissed her.

The actual swinging and swapping?

Ok.

Nothing spectacular. Nothing earth-shattering. She knew what she wanted to get off and wasn't really interested in seeing how I ticked.

And the other sex god Dean?

Well, as Anne explained later on, he wasn't all, um, god, in certain areas. A little, bit, uh, smaller than god size.

What did I want from Kate? I wanted her to fuck me like Anne. She knew what I liked. She knew what buttons to push. I guess I found out the hard way that when you build up the fantasy too much, you're bound to be disappointed.

You know, I still listen to Stillwater. I still like the band. But I never make Anne listen. I'd rather spend my time groping her to music that we both like.

12