Confessions of a Rust Belt Swinger 12

Story Info
The (mostly) true stories of a swinger couple.
4.5k words
4.16
14k
4

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This stand-alone story is part of our continuing adventures in swinging. It is also the last chapter of the story. Thanks to all who have read some or all of these tales, and I appreciate all of the comments, good and bad, that I've received. I hope you found at least some of these stories humorous.

Chapter 12: In Da Club 4 -- Vampires, Boobies & Blowjobs, Oh My!

Apparently, the super bowl of parties at swinger clubs is the Halloween party. I know that New Year's Eve at the clubs can get pretty wild, but from I read and what others have told me, Halloween is THE blow-out of monster proportions. The end-all, be-all of swinger parties. Mardi Gras, Carnivale and a Roman orgy all rolled into one hellacious night.

Definitely a chance for the freaks, perverts and sex maniacs to really let it all hang out.

Aaaaaaaaaall the way out.

Anne and I decided to give it a shot. To go for the big one. We'd been to a few clubs, had some good times and lived to tell about it. So we figured, why not? I mean, really, what's the worst that could happen? Really?

We picked a club that we'd gone to once before. Although we didn't hook up with anyone that previous time, we also didn't meet up with any of the nutjobs and whackadoos that we'd seen in some other places.

Um, creepy soccer guy?

Anyway, the club was planning its annual Halloween bash, and we thought it would be fun.

We emailed another couple that we knew and played with in the past, Toby and Andrea, and asked them if they would like to go with us. Well, I contacted them. I did all the leg work while Anne got to fuck. Not that I minded.

That's a big part of swinging. Being comfortable while watching your wife getting fucked by another guy. I know that some couples will only swing if they're in separate rooms, but that seems to be a cop out to me. If you're willing to let your spouse play with others, you should be able to watch them do it.

But what the fuck do I know?

Anyway, Andrea was a hot blond with some big tits.

Niiiiice.

I liked seeing her naked, and Anne seemed to enjoy Toby. And by enjoy I mean fucking. So, we figured that they would be a fun couple to go to the club with for the Halloween party.

Ok. So now we had the club and a couple to go with.

There was only one thing missing.

Costumes.

What to wear? What to wear? I worried, briefly, that this was going to involve another trip to the mall and the junior miss section. Well, perhaps a mall I wasn't banned from entering.

Luckily, however, Anne had no problem coming up with her costume idea almost immediately.

SCHOOLGIRL!

I know, I know, it's been done to death, but I have to tell you, she looked fucking HOT in her tiny plaid skirt tight white button-down shirt. Add in the knee socks and the chunky black patent leather shoes and, OOOOOOOO!!!! I wasn't sure if we'd be able to get out the door before I simply threw her over the bed and, well, you know. . . BANGED THE SNOT OUTTA HER!!

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

And my costume? I think it was a cape. Or maybe a sheet. A mask? Again, is anyone looking at the guy's costume at the swinger club? Really?

So, with Anne decked out in her cute little schoolgirl outfit and me in my cape/sheet/mask thing, we headed downtown to the club. This being the Midwest in late October, it was cold. Fucking cold. Not the best kind of weather for Anne's tiny little outfit and big-heeled stripper shoes. So I dropped her off in front of the club. I was terrified that she would step out of the car and slip. How do you explain to the emergency room doctor how your wife broke her leg while dressed as a complete slut trying to get into a swinger club?

You don't.

So I prayed to all that was holy that she would just make it into the door. Please God, please just let her get to the door!

Thankfully she made it inside without any problems

Wait a minute. She made it inside. What if when I finally get inside they think I'm a single guy and don't let me in? Swinger clubs are not fond of single guys. Single women? C'mon in!!! They love single woman! They don't even have to pay the ridiculous cover charge. Single guys? If they do let you in, you pay even more than a couple. That is, if they even let you in.

"No, really, I'm here with my wife. You already let her in, remember? She was dressed as a school girl."

"Uh huh. Look buddy, we've got fifty women in here dressed as school girls."

"Yeah, o.k., but my wife is the really, really HOT schoolgirl! And I was just parking the car after I dropped her off."

"Sure you were. You've got a super-hot school girl wife while you're dressed in a. . . just what the hell is that? A cape? A mask? And I'm supposed to believe that someone dressed like you came here with a woman? A hot woman?"

Well, in reality I parked the car, grabbed our cheap bottle of red wine out of the back seat, and quickly made my way back over to the club. Fuck it was cold! I almost tripped or slipped on the ice covered sidewalk about sixteen times. But I made it to the front door, adjusted my mask/cape and went in. Thankfully, Anne was waiting there for me.

God she looked good. Mmmmmmmmm, schoolgirl!!!

I stared at her for a bit and then turned to the little window area and started filling out the ten page admission form and forked over my hundred bucks. The guy working the door was also staring at Anne. Well, her tits.

What can I say? The woman has a great rack!

After I finished the giant form and emptied my wallet of all my money, we headed inside.

It was pretty crowded and still kinda early. I was pumped. This was it! The super-swinger party! Let's get crazy! Let's get fucking nuts! Let's, um. . . let's, ah, let's head over to the bar with our bottle of wine and get a drink.

So that's what we did. We got two glasses of cheap red wine and checked out the scene. People were dancing and flirting and having a good time.

And we were standing there. By ourselves.

Even though it was the ultimate swinger party, it didn't make it any easier to meet new people. So, after standing around talking to each other for a while, we decided to walk around the club a bit to check out the sights. People were dressed all sorts of crazy, sexy costumes. My favorite was one particular hot, tall blonde woman. She was completely naked, her hair was in pigtails and she was carrying around one of those giant multi-colored lollipops.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

We wandered and saw that the club was more crowded. Just when I was beginning to wonder if Toby and Andrea were going to make it, they walked in. We went over to them and said our hellos. Andreas was dressed, of course, as a school girl. She and Anne were like bookends. Hot, sexy, erotic oh-so-fuckable bookends. Toby was a hobbit. Or a werewolf. Or maybe a lamp. It was one of those. I think. He could have been Elvis.

Who cares?

Now we had some people! Now we were a group! Others looked and us and said, "Wow, how did they hook up? How can we meet someone as cool as them?" They are awesome!

Actually, no one was looking at us. Everyone was too busy thinking about how to go about trying to hook up and fuck the naked lollipop chick.

The four of us decided to keep walking through the club. We passed the private rooms and the large public room for group orgies and ended up in an area that seemed to be part dungeon and part sex shop. Anne and I hadn't made it into this room before, and we were quite intrigued. The first dungeon room had some type of weird contraption that sort of looked like a pommel horse for some Olympic sport, but was also apparently designed for fucking.

Who knew?

As I was still trying to wrap my head around how it was used, we wandered into the next dungeon room. It was filled with whips and feathers and masks and all sorts of other bizarre stuff.

And I mean bizarre.

Like the fat dude with the ropes.

Seriously.

When we walked in, we saw that there were a few other people in costumes hanging out in the room.

"Cool," I thought. "Let's see what's going on in here."

That's when I noticed that they were all turned and looking at something.

Like a show.

There was even a bench that a few people were sitting on.

Watching the fat dude. With the ropes.

The thing is, it wasn't like he was a particularly good looking fat dude. I don't even think that he was a fat dude in a costume. But he did have a rope.

He was a fat dude with rope.

Which he was tying around the chest of some random woman.

Um, huh?

Apparently, the chubby boyscout wasn't practicing a hitch knot. Instead, he was in the middle of some kind of weird erotic binding thing. Erotic binding? That's a real thing? You mean I could have been tying up chicks with my shoe laces and they would have gotten off on it? Really?

But there they were. The fat man and the bound babe. And she was all smiles. The guy was blabbering away about technique and knots and pressure. I was kinda half listening and half staring at the whips on the wall. Every once in a while, he would stop droning on about all the amazing things that he could do with the rope and switch over to a switch. Or whip. Or whatever else some other woman had in her hand in the room that he would tell her about. He may have been large, but the guy had an eagle eye for what the women in the room were doing around him.

"So, like I was saying, you don't want to make the rope too tight around the chest. It's meant to caress and not . . . oh, I see that you're looking at my cat-o-nine tails. Yes, well, you don't want to strike too hard on the skin and leave a mark or seriously hurt someone. Instead, it is just a soft swipe with the leather ends. Just enough to bring a tingle of pain and pleasure."

Seriously? This guy was like the Pied Piper of torture toys. The four of us watched him work for a bit. Tying and explaining. And all these women were eating it up. They were staring at him all goggle-eyed and waiting on his every word. Just about at the time that I thought that Anne and Andrea were getting bored with the guy, Anne suddenly volunteered to be his next, um, participant? Guest? Tied up woman?

Huh?

Now this creepy looking doof is staring at her like she would make a welcome addition to his kill pit ("It puts the lotion in the basket!") and Anne is stepping forward so that he can tie her up? Oh, sorry. I mean take part in some erotic binding.

Why hadn't Anne ever said anything to me about tying her up? I mean, we had played with some silk scarves a few years back, but I never thought that she was this, ah, hardcore about this kind of fantasy. Heck, I could get out the garden hose, an extension cord and a kite string and we could have a hell of a time!

But I had nothing on this schlub. He was working the rope around Anne's chest. Talking to her the whole time. Explaining why he was putting the rope here and tightening it there. I noticed that she was getting a bit flushed as he wound the length around her large breasts. He was like the fucking rope-whisperer of something.

Should I be taking notes? Practicing? Did anyone have a camera so I could take a few shots of the knots to try at home? I felt completely out of place. I had to get out of there. Instead of a fun time, it felt more like I was at a college lecture. You know, the class that you haven't been to all semester and now its time for the final? Everyone else was watching the guy tie up my wife with intense interest and suddenly I'm worried about failing a fucking college class.

Fuck!

I need to do something else. Think, man! Think about something else!

I decided to look over at Andrea in her little school girl outfit.

She was cute.

I wondered what she would say if I started running my hands up and down her back, slowing moving towards her chest. Perhaps bending her over the little bench, pushing her skirt up, pulling down her little white panties and pushing my cock right into her.

Man, that would be fun.

And you know what? I wouldn't need any ropes to do it.

Andrea looked over at me and smiled. I wonder if she knew what I was imagining doing to her?

I wonder if I'm EVER going to get out of this FUCKING room???

No, no. Back to her little white panties.

Holy fuck! I think time has stopped. Is there a clock in here? No, just fucking torture shit on the walls. Stupid fat guy in his stupid torture dungeon room!

Has time actually stopped?

Wait. Andrea was still smiling!

Cool! You know what? I think that I definitely have a chance tonight!

Ok, the weird dude was finally unwrapping Anne. After she was free, she came over to where we were standing. She smiled and said that she really enjoyed it. Hmmmm. Wife turned on? Check. Hot blonde schoolgirl chick appearing to want me? Check.

Oh yeah!

Thankfully we walked out of the dungeon area and back into the rest of the club. We saw that it had REALLY filled up. Naked lollipop chick was still naked. It didn't look like she had eaten any of the lollipop, but she was drinking a lot from a very large plastic cup. She still looked good. Perhaps stumbling a little bit, but so what? She was fucking naked for God's sake. Cut her some slack!

We made it back to the dance/bar area of the club. It was packed. All kinds of sexy people were bumping and grinding away. Sailors and pirates and Jesus. I mean, the guy kinda looked like Jesus. Jesus at a swing club. Wow.

We decided to grab a drink and then go dance for a while. Get ourselves worked up before slipping back into one of those little private rooms for some fun. Mmmmmm, two schoolgirls ready for some naked fun! I was pretty excited!

I looked over at Andrea. She was running her hands up and down Toby's body. She looked hot and worked up.

Ready to have some fun.

I looked over at Anne.

She looked awesome. She looked like she was starting to get worked up.

She turned white and looked like she just swallowed a rotten fish.

Um, what?

"Are you ok?" I said to her. She kind of half turned and stared at me, confusion on her face. No answer.

"Anne, are you ok?" I asked again. I was starting to get a bit worried.

"M-mindy's over there," Anne finally mumbled.

Oh. Mindy. I turned to look. And, sure enough, over where she was looking was a woman in a French maid outfit talking with some guy.

'Huh,' I thought to myself. 'That looks just like a woman that Anne works with. I think her name's Mindy.'

Oh Fuck. OH.FUCK.

I looked back over at Anne. She looked like she was gonna faint dead away. Toby and Andrea were still dancing, but realized that we had stopped and they were starting to wonder what was going on. I moved over and quickly filled Toby in on what was going on.

"Oh, shit," he said.

He knew.

About the third rule of swinging.

The Third Rule of Swinging. Never, ever, ever mix your regular life with your swinging life. Ever.

Anne's worlds were about to collide.

Ok. No big deal. Mindy's over there and we're waaaaay over here. And there are lots of other people between us. I mean, I don't think she saw us. But now what are we going to do? Mindy was between us and the exit.

Fuck.

Toby, Andrea and I quickly moved so that we were shielding Anne from view. Mindy's back was to us, and we made our way to the very far side of the room. Now there were lots of people between us and Mindy.

Great.

Anne looked at her cup of cheap wine and proceeded to drain it.

And mine.

She was not happy.

I mean, I don't blame her. It's not good for someone to find out that you're into swinging this way. Not good at all. Yes, I know that Mindy was also there, and thus we were finding out that she was also into swinging. But it didn't help. Anne just wanted to slip out the back door and run to the car.

Too bad there wasn't a back door.

Toby went over and got some more wine for Anne. I felt bad for them. They were ready to have some fun and we just sucked the life out of the party. Well, Mindy did. I looked back over to her.

She did have a nice body.

Too bad she had a horse face.

No really. At first, I had no idea who Anne was talking about when she said that Mindy was here. If she had said, "Oh, horse face is here," I would have known instantly who she was talking about.

Hot body. Horse.Fucking.Face.

But ol' horse face had us trapped. In the corner of a swinger club. On Halloween.

Fuck.

I mean, is this it? Is this night really gonna be this bad? It started off so fucking awesome. And it's turned into complete crap. A giant crap sandwich. With extra crap on top. I was feeling super depressed now. Not even my mask/cape costume could make me feel better.

"She's gone."

Say what?

Anne was looking around the dance floor and over at the bar. She turned back to me with a smile on her face.

"She's gone."

Great! Super! On with the party!

"Should we leave?"

Wait what? Stop the party!!! I looked over at Anne. She was staring at me with her big brown eyes. And her magnificent breasts were heaving slightly in her tight white button down.

No wait.

Stop looking at her tits.

This is serious.

Seriously good looking tits is what they are!

Ok, anyway, I focused again on her eyes.

"Well, sweetheart," I answered as I grabbed her hand in mine, "we can do whatever you want." I paused for a second. "But," I continued, "is horse face going to ruin your night?"

Anne stared at me for a bit.

"I don't know," she finally said. "What, what do you want to do?"

Me? I wanna watch Toby fuck you silly. I wanna ram my cock deep into Andrea's hot wet pussy and blow my load all over her creamy white tits.

I said on the inside.

"Me?" I answered. "I want to do whatever makes you happy."

God I'm good. I should get an award or something.

Anne smiled at me. Love was in her eyes.

"Well," she said. "I guess we could get out of this room." I could hear the giant 'but' in her voice. No, not a giant butt. She didn't have a huge ass-voice. It was the 'but' in her voice that was saying, 'O.k., I'll walk around the club, but if I run into Mindy I'm gonna explode or go screaming from the building.'

That kind of but.

So, we slowly made our way out of the dance floor room. Anne was looking around wildly, making sure that she didn't spot Mindy.

Me? I was staring at naked lollipop girl.

She was a naked lollipop mess.

She was sitting on a bench right at the entrance to the dance area.

Well, not so much sitting as, um, sprawling. And trying not to collapse. That kinda thing.

Still naked.

With a giant uneaten lollipop now simply drooping in her hand. Maybe it was simply laying on her leg.

She was babbling incoherently and I think there was a little drool leaking out of the side of her mouth.

Like I said. A mess.

I noticed that a couple of guys were staring at her. Slowly edging their way over to her. Like they were moving in for the kill I guess. I wondered briefly if naked lollipop girl was here with anybody. Was there a naked lollipop boy around somewhere? Was he looking for her? Had he hooked up with someone else? Had he actually eaten his giant lollipop? So many questions!

Ah well. Sorry drunk naked lollipop girl. I had my own problems to deal with.

Horse Face.

As we wandered past the little private rooms, I saw that all the doors were closed and locked. Looks like people were starting to have some serious fun for the evening. And by fun I mean fucking. And by people I mean people other than us!! I thought I heard a few moans and gasps as we walked by. That could be me. Um, us. Me and Toby and two nekkid school girls. Well, maybe still in their little skirts and nothing else. Maybe naked except for those cute little shoes and socks! But no. Instead we were wandering around the hallways of the club. Kind of lurking in fact. Creeping along, afraid of who we might see around the next corner.

12