Confessions of a Rust Belt Swinger 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still no sign of Mindy. Could she have gone into one of the little rooms with someone? Lifted up that little French maid skirt and let him pound her from behind?

I know that I'd want to be behind her. I mean, the thought of looking at that face while fucking her was making me kinda nauseous.

Soon we found ourselves back down in the dungeon area of the club. Weird. I wanted to get away from this area so bad not too long ago, but now I was happy to be back here and away from being trapped on the dance floor. As we walked into the first room, I saw a large crowd of people. They were all standing around watching, something. Someone? Someones? After scanning the crowd and not seeing a certain person, we moved closer for a better look.

And that's when I saw how the sex toy thing was used. A woman was kind of half on it and half off it. One guy was in front of her, sliding his dick in and out of her mouth. The other guy was behind her, ramming his meaty cock into her pussy.

The woman?

Horse Face.

HO. LY. SHIT.

I was amazed. Well, not about the fact that she was getting pounded by two guys in a swinger's club. I mean c'mon, this is a swinger's club. No, I was amazed by the fact that two guys wanted to nail her.

Well, that's not being fair, I mean, like I said, she did have a tight body. It's just that her face could stop time. Literally. My watch died sometime during the evening and I'm convinced it's when I first saw her.

So there she was. In all of her glory. Getting fucked by two men before a crowd of people. Anne was looking at her in the way people look at car accidents on the highway. The kind where someone is REALLY badly injured and the police and ambulances haven't shown up yet. She had a look of revulsion on her face. Like she was thinking, 'My God! This is a terrible terrible thing! Why has this happened! Why do we have to witness this horrendous event!'

And yet, like an accident, she couldn't look away. She just kept right on staring. Others in the room were kind of getting into it. I thought I heard a few people mumbling, 'Yeah, that's it. Fuck that pussy.' And someone else was saying, 'I think he's gonna shoot his load right down her throat.' And a third guy was saying, 'Gowon, ride that girl! YEEEEE HAAAWW!!!!'

Well, maybe not that third guy.

I couldn't take it anymore. Obviously, we didn't have to worry about Mindy seeing us, because, well, she was otherwise occupied. But the thought that she was getting some and that I wasn't was really starting to bum me out. Not only had she ruined the evening so far, but she looked like she was getting the pounding of her life at that moment.

Fuck.

Soon, Anne wandered over to me.

She had that look.

That look that said, 'I need to leave.'

Now.

So, we slowly walked out of the torture room. Toby and Andrea came with us, but I think they knew. Anne had the look. When we got near the entrance of the club, we said our goodbyes. I smiled a bit and apologized for our departure. They were cool about it and understood. Running into someone that you know at a swinger's club can mess with anyone's evening.

And with that, we were out into the cold October night.

As we slowly made our way back to the car, slipping and sliding on the icy sidewalk, I couldn't help but think, 'Is this it?'

Is this how our swinging life ends? Not with a BANG! but instead with a whimper? Going gently into that good night?

I opened the passenger side door and held Anne's hand as she slid into the car. I looked back longingly at the club as I walked around to the driver's side.

"Ah well," I thought to myself as I lifted my cape, adjusted my mask and got into the car. "It was a good run while it lasted."

As I looked over to my beautiful wife to tell her that I loved her and that I was fine with ending our wild and swinging ways, she turned and looked at me.

She had a glint in her eyes and just a little bit of a smile on her face.

Her large breasts were straining against the tight white button down. She saw where I was looking and slowly ran one of her fingers over a very hard protruding nipple. My mouth was open as I looked away from her chest and back into her eyes.

"I think some of the guys in there really liked my outfit."

Stop swinging? Us?

Nah.

12