Confessions of a Sex Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma in the City of Love.
2.8k words
4.29
9.3k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 12

Dear Master,

I do hope that you liked my last update. I got so hot writing it for you. Did you know that would happen? Did you tell me to write these letters because you knew that it would make that wanton energy flood through me anew? Did you realize that it would make me want to be even more of a whore? Crave more cock? Just become a hole for someone else's convenience? I wonder...

I suppose "next morning" isn't really accurate, since it already WAS morning. By the time I fell asleep, sunlight was already streaming through the window. I stirred at around 8:30 when the Gabriele drove James to the airport. I mumbled "Bon voyage" and snuggled further under the covers, hiding from the light that dared disturb me.

I woke again at around 10:30 to Gabriele waving breakfast pastries under my nose. After we ate he pounced me. I had barely licked the last crumbs from my fingers when he jerked me to him, spreading my legs and sliding inside me almost as one smooth movement.

I'm getting wet thinking about that rough thrust. His eyes taunted me, challenged me to complain at being treated like his toy. I responded the only way I could - by begging him to fuck me harder. Another rough pull on my hips and I found myself astride his him. My swollen clit bumped his pubic bone; my dripping pussy and the friction of that contact delighted me. Moisture beaded on our skin as we both strained toward release.

My nostrils flared at the erotic scent of sex and sweat permeating the air. If I'd had the soundtrack to those moments I wouldn't have had a clue who was groaning who was gasping and... was that me mewling? All I knew was the smell of sex, the grunts in my ear, and the explosion of pleasure when I finally came. After it was over I blinked at the ceiling and tried to pull myself back into my skin. I fell asleep like that; sprawled open, still quaking.

I woke up again with Gabriele's hands running all over me; pinching at my nipples, squeezing my ass, rubbing my pussy. I rarely respond to morning overtures and certainly not on less than 5 hours sleep. He eventually coaxed me awake and we started fucking. He flipped me on top of him in a 69 and I ground my pussy into his mouth and chin until I came. I remember teaching him how to make me cum with his mouth. He hasn't forgotten a thing... I mounted him and used my pussy like I might my mouth or hand - a tool to work off his cock.

I tired quickly of the fucking after I came - I was hungry and so tired! I pushed him over and ripped the condom off before I started working furiously on his cock with my mouth. As he unloaded down my throat, I again wished that he had more spunk, so that I could let it spray all over my face and send you a picture.

We went to brunch and wandered the gay district. I got him to take me to a sex shop and perused the wares. Then we went to a drug store and my new toys set off the alarm. We had to deal with the embarrassment of the security guard pulling out each item and examining it before placing it back and declaring us free to go. Gawd.

As soon as we got back to the apartment I threw down my bags, dropped my skirt, and ripped off my shirt. I went quickly to the bed and spread my legs for him as I rubbed my clit. I really just wanted a cock in me while I worked myself off. He pushed my knees up to my shoulders and fucked me hard and fast, grunting like a beast, sweat pouring off of him.

Being bent over like that made me think of the pleasure room punishment in the Beauty books. I thought of being suspended and teased with cocks, toys, and mouths while bent over double. I again thought of you passing me around (blindfolded) to a collection of men. A toy for them; them as tools for my insatiable lust.

I had him fuck me missionary while I strained and moaned my way to orgasm. After I came, I immediately flipped over to my stomach because I didn't want to spend a long time fucking. I was already hungry for dinner and not really in the mood for a long fuck session. I sound lazy, but I promise I'm not! He just fucks for too long sometimes and my poor little pussy does get tired eventually!

He came quickly after I moved, straining and moaning loudly in my ear. I think splaying myself open, beckoning him to come fuck me had turned him on. That position, with my hand on my clit said both, "I need your cock" and "I can get off without you." Contrasts and contradictions. I'm not the only one who gets off on them. I hopped up almost immediately and got dressed for dinner. It was about that time that I got your email ordering me to have a quickie before our Skype date. I made sure to wear a dress. I wanted this quickie up the skirt. Preferably somewhere naughty.

When we got back and started to mount the stairs I turned around and kissed him while rubbing his penis. G pulled my dress up to my hips right in the entryway. He grabbed my pussy roughly, rubbing as he used it as a handhold to push me up the stairs. I delighted in him using my cunt like an object. My pussy lips swelled and I pushed against him, refusing to move backwards. I used my hands to grab his hips and grind against them.

His eyes widened, realization dawning that I didn't intend to take the party upstairs. After dragging me down one level to the basement landing he again pushed my skirt up and then roughly jerked off my underwear. I stepped out of them and grabbed a condom from my purse, quickly sliding it down his dick. I turned and stuck out my ass, leaning against the door to the storage room. He fucked me hard; my body banging against the metal door created a tinning echo and forced whimpers out of my throat, breath whooshing from my lungs. Anyone walking by would have wondered at the noise.

Someone entered the building and we stopped to straighten ourselves. I resented them for forcing me to do so. My pussy felt so empty. Then they passed, and I bent over on the stairs, hands on the floor after I used them to urge him to fuck me as hard as he wanted/could. He came soon after. I smoothed my dress down and put my underwear in my purse. I left them off, imagining that I was making a wet spot in my dress. On the ride and during the whole check-in process at my hotel, I imagined that everyone could see that darker patch on my dress.

September 13

Dear Master,

This morning I got to G's place at around noon after staying up all night. I went to sleep immediately. At 1am, he started grabbing at my ass, squeezing and murmuring in my ear, hard cock against my leg. After some 30 minutes of him trying, I woke up and climbed aboard. I rode him and ground my clit until I came.

I thought of that lesbian domme comic porn where men paid to fuck her - something like $6 for one fuck, $10 for unlimited and wondered if I would like something like that. How it would feel to have you direct the action, interrupting occasionally to tell someone to cum on my face or have me suck you just enough to keep you hard and ready to split me apart.

This was a common theme in my fantasies while having sex the last few days. You destroying me with your huge, beautiful cock. I miss it and how full you make me feel.

Finally, I again flipped to my stomach and squeezed my pussy as tight as I could until he lost his load.

I dozed/watched a movie until he was hard and wanted another turn. This time I said no sex and just sucked him off. He seemed to really enjoy it, spread-eagle on the bed while I used all of my skills to get him to cum as quickly as possible. He took a while, but I felt accomplished when he finally shot his cum into my eager mouth.

And there you go... everything up to now. Telling you what a whore I've been is making me so hot.

I'm going to be ravenous until I get me a piece of you, which is going to be quite a challenge for me. 2-3 months with my clit aching like this, thinking of your fist in my pussy, your cock in my ass, or your mouth abusing my nipples.

Writing your updates got me so hot and bothered that I went back to Gabriele's so that he could fuck me again. I'm such a cockslut. I can't get enough!

September 14

Dear Master,

This morning Gabriele let me catch up on my sleep. It was glorious!

He got home from work and I was naked. We fucked - for a while. I was sore but after some warm up I was taking it like a champion. Then we went straight to the gym.

After the gym we showered and went out, looking for a place to eat.

When we got back I was feeling frisky after a couple glasses of wine and I started making out with him in the stairs. He unbuttoned my shirt, undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants as we made our way up. Then I unbuttoned his and sucked on his cock while he unlocked the door. I splayed myself on the bed again, begging to get fucked, and he pounded my dripping fuckhole with my feet over my head until I flipped him over and ground on him until I came. Then I pulled him back on top of me and we fucked like that until HE came. I think you have unleashed a monster. Knowing that at any moment someone might see me for the whore I have kept inside makes me wild.

Gabriele started dozing not long after I sent the email to you, but I was WIDE awake. I lay sprawled naked on his back. He eventually woke and turned over to talk to me. I started stroking his uncut dick, getting it hard. You telling me to take it up the ass and knowing that I would be doing it for you had me so hot that my cunt was opening, ravenous. But I said demurely, "I really want to fuck you... but my pussy is so sore from you fucking me so much. You've worn it out! I can take you in my mouth or ass if you want me to though..."

He pushed my head down towards his cock and I greedily sucked it into my mouth, licking, kissing while massaging his balls. I alternated using my hand and not; swirling and stroking up and down; shallow and pushing down until I gagged slightly. He used his hands to work my dirty mouth up and down and I moaned around the dick in my throat, loving the feeling of him using my mouth as a tool to wank himself. He flipped me over and put on a condom, lining his cock up with my pussy.

I had told him I was too sore but knew I could take it and that it would turn him on to think that even though he had exhausted my pussy I was still coming back for more. It turned me on to know that though I was bruised and aching from the beating of the last few days that I still craved a hot, hard, pumping dick. So I lurched my hips up, gobbling his cock up in my soaking wet cunt. I used my hands and legs to show I wanted him to abuse me with his cock, as hard as he could, as deep as he could.

I massaged my clit, rubbing furiously to build my orgasm since we'd done no foreplay. It pulsed beneath my fingers and a short, weak orgasm coursed through my body relatively quickly. I moaned, "Oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming!" while looking into his eyes and fucking up at him just as hard as he was fucking down into my pussy.

He pulled out not long after and lined himself up with my ass. "Now we're talking," I thought to myself, having wondered if I was going to have to shove him down to get the job done. I grabbed the lube that I'd put on the bedside stand and squirted it all over his cock and my ass, fingering it briefly to coat the inside and outside with wetness.

I used my feet wrapped around his hips to push his cock into my ass. It slipped in easily and I moaned, "Oh yea, that's right... oooohhh... Your hard cock feels so good in my ass!"

His eyes widened a bit and he started stroking in and out of me. And it did feel good. Thinking about you telling me to do it made it feel even better. And thinking about you watching out of that invisible mirror made me crazy.

Slut... slut... slut...

I imagined other cocks there to use and abuse me. In my mouth, pussy; cumming on my face, in my cunt, in my ass; men jostling each other, goading the person in front of them in line to hurry up so that they could have their turn. I imagined what would happen if we went to a play party and you set a timer for 20 minutes and said anyone in the room could fuck me for the next 20 minutes; to make a line and get their cocks ready with condoms because time was running out. How hard and fast they would pump in and out of me, hurrying so as not to hog me with so little time to pass me around, not caring if I came or not. Just using my holes for their own pleasure. And knowing it would make me cum makes me even more of a whore.

I started massaging my clit again and Gabriele shoved two fingers in my pussy while he fucked my ass. I arched my back and came while he impaled me in two ways, wishing that his fingers were another cock. Your cock. And another in my mouth. And that all of you came in me and on me and someone else lined up to take each of your places until I wasn't able to move and each of my holes overflowed with hot, white cum.

We rolled on our sides and he reamed my ass as hard as he could. I had to stop him after five minutes or so because I needed more lube. I dripped a liberal amount all over my crotch and massaged around his cock, which was gripped by my tight ass hole. He fucked me hard and fast, pistoning in and out of me like his life depended on it. I eventually stopped him when I felt myself getting a little sore. I need to save my ass for all of the other cocks that are going to violate it, no?

I'll KNOW that they're using me because they won't even KNOW me. But while they're using me and thinking that I'm just a dirty cunt to fuck, I'm using them because they're just another hard dick for me to work my insatiable pussy and ass on. And I know that even after they cum and I cum, quaking all over their shrinking rods, I'm still going to want more, because the only cock that really fills me up and makes me satisfied is YOURS. I could take a hundred cocks and still dream of that look on your face as you pound against my cervix and tell me you're going to unleash your cum against it.

I climbed off and ripped the condom off of his cock, tossing it aside before I started working on him with my mouth. I could taste my ass on it the closer I got to the bottom and it just turned me on more. I wished so much that there was someone behind me fucking me. Moaning on his cock I tried to give him the best cock-suck yet. He didn't last long after that ass-pounding and soon enough he shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed it and then licked my lips to make sure I hadn't missed a drop.