Confessions of a Sex Thrall

Story Info
Shelly takes control of her boyfriend with all her friends.
1.5k words
3.7
31.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Shelly says I have a seriously huge cock. I know--what the hell else would she say, right? But though I don't have illusions of meteoric grandeur, I pretty much believe she's more or less speaking accurately if only because I've never been accused of having a tiny pecker, even by an angry ex out to crush my spirit. That, and the fact that I don't particularly care if my pecker is as long as rope and as big around as a pit bull's belly or if it's closer in size to Angelina Jolie's pinky; I just don't have that much self-esteem wrapped up in my cock size. That's got to make me at least large, right? ;)

Whatever. She knows I like being naked, and don't really care who sees me, so she decided to test my resolve by showing me off to her friends.

She threw an intimate party--just her and five of her friends--and arranged for me to "accidentally" barge in on the festivities at exactly 8:42. I didn't know what she had in mind, but I trust her, and I knew she'd make things interesting, to say the least. I wasn't disappointed!

At 8:41 I was in the hallway outside her apartment with her keys in my hand, and my eye on my pre-synchronized watch. The second the digital second clicked 8:41:59 I silently slid the key into the lock. One second later, I was keyed in, and standing in the living room. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't a ring of chairs circled around the front door filled with a cluster of women who could only have been waiting for me.

Perched would be a better word. The six of them had been watching the front door to Shelly's apartment as purposefully as if they'd been watching Sex and the City.

"Ah, you're here!" said Shelly. I nodded silently, trying to figure out what was up, what I'd gotten myself in to.

"Close the door," she said. I did, unconsciously backing into it as though under attack. I felt like I was being stared at by a mob, and I knew my eyes were bugging out--deer in the headlights style.

"Lock it," Shelly demanded, and when I didn't move, one of the other girls--Megan, I think it was--clicked the deadbolt and I was trapped. I looked at Megan for a long second--straight black hair cupping her face like tiny hands, a long white dress cupping her tight, slender body, black heels that cupped her tender, creamy feet. Damn, I thought. Megan is completely fine tonight!

My gaze slid from her, across the forms of Shelly's friends Zoë, Darla, Jolee, and Ruth, and focused on Shelly. She wore a green satin floor-length gown, one of those ones that dangles enticingly from the smallest sliver of unexposed cleavage and slides downward. I looked back at her friends and realized that these girls were dressed up--not just wearing fine outfits. Shelly looked like a prom queen in Vegas, and the others were clearly her fabulous entourage!

I looked to Shelly, questioningly, and she stepped in and took complete charge. Of the situation, and of me as well.

"Get down on your knees, Boyfriend," she said. To my surprise, I did. I've never had a woman speak to me in such a forceful way, especially a woman I love and trust, and I just reacted. This woman means it, I thought. And I knew that I would do anything she asked.

Shelly knew it too, I could see it in her eyes, and suddenly I was afraid. Hard as a rock, and terrified. Not that I thought I was in any danger, or that she would allow herself or anything else to hurt me. I knew I was safe. I just, all of a sudden, had no idea who I was--I had no idea who this intensely compliant male spectacle was. They were all watching me surrender everything. All my free will, my power, my personality--all of it. It all belonged to Shelly, and I knew it most of all!

At Shelly's invitation, the girls all returned to their seats, watching me. My eyes melded into Shelly's, and the more butterflied my stomach became, the harder my cock became. I was on my knees in front of a roomful of seriously hot woman, in front of Shelly and her curious friends (and though I know it doesn't make any real sense to say it this way), almost in front of myself.

As Shelly introduced me to her friends, as she gave me command after command, all I could do was to comply unhesitatingly, almost uncomprehendingly, as if I was watching another man--some mindless puppet man--do everything that was suggested, no matter how outrageous, humiliating, and private.

I "watched" as Shelly spoke a demand and I stripped for her; I "watched" as Shelly made me stroke for them, as she made me tell them desires I'd hardly known I even have, as I confessed everything simply to become their servant, their property, their sex-toy, their Thrall.

And each moment I spent nude and throbbing before them, the more completely I became the Thrall of each of those women, of Shelly most of all.

Megan commanded me to kiss her foot if my body belonged to her, and I made out with her cool arch, her delicate white toes.

Zoe told me to kiss her forehead if I wanted her to fuck my ass with her vibe and I practically knocked her over "saying" yes!

Darla made me promise to strip nude and beat off in front of every woman she told me to, and I promised. I knew that I would; I knew I had to. Not because I had promised, but because I desperately wanted to! I couldn't explain to you, or even to myself, why I so willingly gave this 5' 2" redhead such personal power over me, but I did it. And I meant it. And we both knew she'd use it--probably a lot.

Jolee kneeled down beside me and whispered into my ear. "I've never had an orgasm," she said. "I need you to make me come." I looked deep into her vulnerable green eyes, and she nodded silently. Yes, she meant. Sometime later; sometime private. And I promised her, wordlessly, bravely, to love her, to love her body, this courageous Thrall-Driver. I promised to tenderly, ferociously, delightedly help her to come, and I felt her body relax into the knowledge that her private Thrall would do that, would caress her, would possess her into repeated waves of orgasm--safely, and without controlling, before or after.

And Ruth, small-chested, blonde, clear-eyed Ruth, Ruth with the lilting, teasing smile: Ruth licked her lips quick as a lizard, and I understood the blowjobs she offered me. My body leapt and pulsed at the knowledge of those sexy lips taking my cock. The sexiest mouth I have ever met, and such a generous girl!And when Ruth gave me to Shelly, silently commanded me to Shelly's use and pleasure, I eagerly threw myself into the task!

I made love to Shelly, my Queen Thrall-Driver, in front of the other girls, in front of the team of Drivers for whom I had surrendered--to whom I had surrendered--knowing as I did that they were watching.

Knowing, as I plunged my lust stone into her willing flesh, that Ruth was standing behind me watching me thrust myself into Shelly. Watching the same cock enter Shelly that would give itself into her mouth.

Knowing, as Shelly softly began to moan, that Jolee was opening herself to the feel of my giving. That Jolee was blooming, spiraling open like a gentle Morning Glory, even before me, all by herself.

Knowing, as Shelly began to rock under me, that Darla was mindful of her address book as she watched Shelly receive me; Darla was choosing the friends to whom she would deliver my intimacy like so much Easter candy.

Knowing, as Shelly started to arch herself toward me, that Zoe was imagining her vibrators--both the strong and the subtle--investing themselves into the tender most places of me. I knew that she could feel the tingle in her hand, could hear the buzzing in her ears, from those future invasions into me, just as I invaded Shelly now.

Knowing, as Shelly's rippled oceans became tsunami, again and again, that Megan watched me surfing the coastline of Shelly's sex as she came. I knew that Megan felt a tender warmth in her belly and soul that a thing of her possession, a body--my body--that she owned could please Shelly so completely. That something of Megan's was giving to her closest friend, to her Shelly.

And as I made love to Shelly in front of those other girls--my possessors--as I came into the writhing calm of Shelly's desire, I felt their desires. And I knew I was theirs. And I knew that they were mine.

Oh, I was in for it--that's for sure!