Confessions of a Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Off the wagon for a one-night stand.
1k words
4.36
15.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1977, I fucked twenty men. In 1978, I fucked only one and it was a one-night stand.

I went back to Washington in disgrace. In the eyes of my employer, the Department of State, I was an alcoholic. My excessive alcohol abuse caused "additional problems" according to the brief against me. Translated, that meant I spent every weekend drunk and lying on my back with a man on top of me.

I am career oriented and I was determined to redeem myself. The only way I knew how to overcome my alcohol abuse and "additional problems" was to be a paragon of efficiency, hard work, and intelligence. No more booze and no more sex was my rule.

In Washington, I was given a boring, bean-counting job, that I pledged to make the most of. I had counseling sessions weekly with a State Department psychologist. On Friday nights, as required, I attended an Alcoholic Anonymous meeting. I got up in front of a room full of strangers and proclaimed, "My name is Becky and I'm an alcoholic." I told the story of my descent to alcoholism and alluded to the trouble it had caused me. I didn't really believe my own story, but I would do whatever necessary to keep my job and repair my damaged reputation and ego. Between counseling and AA sessions, I worked myself to exhaustion in my job, earning the admiration and support of my boss and co-workers.

Purgatory ended after six months. At my weekly counseling session the psychologist said he had recommended that I be returned to regular duty and reassigned abroad again. I was elated -- and my elation was only slightly dampened when I was given my assignment. It was a FUBAR post in Africa.

There are two or three Embassies in Africa that have the reputation of being punishment posts -- awful, unimportant places to which assignments seem reserved for employees who have really, really screwed up. FUBAR in State Department slang means: "fucked up beyond all redemption." That was my next assignment. I was out of purgatory, but still on parole.

I packed up, made my plane reservations, said goodbye to AA and my counselor -- and, then, I went off the wagon for one night, and one night only.

The night before I was to fly to my FUBAR post, I walked from my apartment to a singles bar two blocks away. I sat down at the bar and ordered a gin and tonic and I gulped it down -- the first alcohol that had passed my lips for six months. Then I ordered another, and then another. I ignored the men who attempted to open conversation with me until I finished that third g and t.

The bartender eyed me warily when I ordered my fourth. I smiled at him and looked sober and he brought me the drink. I sipped it and shifted my attention to my second priority of the evening: getting laid. My choice among several men in the bar was unprepossessing: a chubby, balding man about forty years old who had a nice smile and a pleasant face. I didn't want to play any games. I wanted a man who would appreciate me.

A glance or two from me and he got my message and came over to the bar to talk to me. We retired from the bar to a table and I asked him to get me another gin and tonic. It was my fifth and I was afraid the bartender would tell me I had had enough. I drank it while we chatted, my head spinning and my purchase on my chair precarious. It was time to make my move before I collapsed.

"I think I had better go home," I said as he steadied me on my chair, his hand just under my breast. I put my arms around him and in the semi-dark of the bar his lips brushed my neck and his fingers rubbed across the thin fabric of my dress to stroke my nipple. I put my knee between his legs and felt the bulge in his pants. I left my knee there.

"I'll walk you home," he said. Success!

We departed from the bar arm in arm. In a dark corner of the street, we kissed. His hand felt its way up my dress and his finger massaged my clitoris. My panties became wet. I rubbed my hand over his crotch, feeling the hard outline of his penis.

I don't even remember this man's name -- if I ever knew it -- but a penis slipping into me never felt better when we fell into bed at my apartment. I couldn't keep from grinding hard and he cummed too quickly and before I was ready. I needed desperately to climax and he obliged me with his limp penis halfway inside me and his finger on my clitoris. It was a quickie, probably not more than five minutes from penetration to when I fell back on the bed, momentarily satisfied, my head going in circles, my eyelids heavy, and the delicious smell of sex in my nostrils.

He was sleeping beside me when I woke early in the morning. I didn't wait for him to wake. I sat on top of him, and massaged his limp pecker until it was hard enough to insert into me. While he was still yawning and stretching, I rode him. Hard. I have never humped harder and when I climaxed so did he. We arched our bodies, quivered and shook, and when the spasms finally eased after an eternity of ecstasy we collapsed, exhausted, into each other's arms.

I am confident that my man -- whatever his name was -- had never been fucked better. After the sex, as we showered together, he asked, "When can I see you again?"

"Two years from now," I answered.

He was puzzled. "I'm leaving for Africa today," I explained. "You have to leave because I've got to go to the airport."

I went back to that same bar two years later when I returned on home leave from Africa but he wasn't there.