Confessions of a Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
Six men, eighteen days, forty-eight condoms.
1.5k words
4.42
21.9k
4
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have trouble keeping my boobs contained in bikinis, especially those that are just two triangles of cloth with no underwire support. I have 36 D breasts and they ooze out of the cloth.

Of course I could have just gone topless on the Greek beach. All the other women were. But I was thirty-eight years old with a bit too much flop and sag to take it all off in the midday sun. So, my beach attire was a pair of shorts and a bikini top. I wasn't certain that I wanted to expose myself to public display amidst a lot of younger women whose little pink tits stand up and salute.

Not that I'm modest. If you've read previous chapters, you know that my sex life has had its ups and downs and in the last two years I had only had sex with three men. Greece was my release from purgatory. I was there for a vacation after completing a difficult and demanding two years working in a remote African country.

My plan was to visit several different islands, taking ferries from one island to another. I was hoping for a long easy rest exploring the Greek islands and a man or two along the way to share my bed. I'm an accountant, and you know the old joke: an accountant is like an economist except that he or she doesn't have as much personality. Men don't gravitate to me -- at least not until that they learn that behind my unremarkable exterior lies a woman who gives her all -- quickly and easily.

It is easy for a woman -- any woman -- to get laid in Greece if she has a little money. On every island and every beach there are handsome young men called Kamakis who make a career out of servicing older women willing to spend money for sex. I didn't have much interest in Kamakis, being conservative and tight-fisted. So, I was sitting on a rock at the edge of a beach my first day on Skiathos and hoping to find a companion of the male gender.

The prospects didn't look good. That beach was crowded with topless women who were younger and prettier than me. It was depressing and I was about to depart when suddenly, a man -- a good looking man -- sat down beside me. He was Australian and about 15 years younger than me. "You know, luv, it's the woman who dares to be different who is interesting."

I took it as a reference to the fact that I possessed the only unbared breasts in sight. Make that one unbared breast. I looked down at my chest and a nipple had crept out the side of the bikini top. I pushed it back under cover. I decided instantly that this boy would serve me well. We chatted for a few minutes "Well, mate," I said, imitating his speech. "I was just going to lunch. Shall we order up another shrimp on the barbie for you?"

"Right-o, Sheila."

"My name is Rebecca."

"Right-o, Sheila."

We went to lunch -- a salad, broiled shrimp and octopus, a couple of beers -- and my young Aussie friend actually paid half the bill, although he gulped when he saw it. "Nap time," said I, pushing my nipple back under cover again.

"Your place or mine?" he asked.

"Where's yours?" I asked.

"I don't have one yet."

"Well, you can come to my room. But this is nap time --not play time. I have to sleep for a while. I just flew all night to get here."

"I'll fetch my back pack," he said.

My room was in a small, old hotel just off the main square. It had a lovely terrace with a view of the white buildings of the town and the blue sea beyond. The Greek islands ooze charm. It was hot; I opened the door to the terrace to let the air come in. I love to nap on a hot afternoon with just a breath of air. My Aussie youngster and I laid down together on the bed. He took off his shirt. He was nicely built and slender. I thought, "What the hell?" and took off my bikini top. My tit was sticking out anyway.

I slept for a couple of hours, and the sun was low in the sky when I woke up. He was in the shower, and he came out wearing only a towel. "Hi, Sheila. Sleep well?" He sat down beside me on the bed. He put his hand on one breast and began to massage my nipple as I stretched and yawned and tried to wake up. "Too bad, we don't have any oil," said he. "That tit needs a little moisture."

"There's oil. Olive oil. Extra virgin. A bottle on the dresser."

"Hmmm," he said skeptically. "Worth a try." He got the bottle of olive oil, poured a goodly measure in his hand and rubbed it on my breasts. It was my first ever massage with olive oil. It felt a bit grainy which caused agreeable friction as his hands moved over my nipples. The towel was loose around his waist and his half-erect penis and testicles poked out. What a wonderful way to wake up! It was vacation, a Greek island, and a young, handsome man.

"Give me a little of that oil," I asked.

He poured a few drops in my hand. I reached out and grasped his penis and rubbed the oil on it with a series of strokes that left it shining and wet and very hard in my hand. "Oh, God," said he. Now, I was also aware that my man/boy had about a thousand options on that island who were younger and prettier than me and to keep his interest I needed to demonstrate my assets in the most favorable manner. I was up to it -- and so was he.

I pulled away the towel and laid him down beside me, his penis sticking straight up in the air. I pulled off my shorts, straddled him, filled my hand with oil and began to massage him from the toes up and down his legs. As I sat on his groin, he slipped inside me and we both missed a breath. I froze. I didn't want him to cum. Not yet. I eased his penis out of me, oh so carefully.

"Roll over," I said. He was getting too hot, too quick. I massaged his back and shoulders and then rolled him over on his front again, sitting with his head between my legs. Then, hands slippery with olive oil I massaged his chest while he hunched pleasurably, that penis poking holes in the air. I reversed my position and laid down beside him and kissed him from head to groin, my hips grinding against him. I went around and around his penis, filling my mouth with olive oil, spurting it over his balls and rubbing it in with my lips and tongue. If I had taken his penis in my mouth he would have gone off in an instant -- but I wanted to make sure that this boy stayed around.

I backed off from his balls. I knew he wouldn't have a condom -- handsome men never do -- so I reached into my purse beside the bed and took a condom out of a box containing a dozen. Always the optimist! I was a little worried that the act of putting it on would make him cum, but he showed admirable self-restraint -- and then he impaled me. Oooh!

The fucking was splendid. He employed that penis like a pilot does a joy stick, ensuring that I gasped with pleasure as he rammed it deep within me and then withdrew all but the head, forcing me to grab his hips and pull him deeper. We came together in one beautiful sexual explosion, my legs straight up in the air over his shoulders as he dug as deep as he could within me. His final spasms seemed to go on forever, one spurt after another....matching my own. Eureka! As that old Greek -- what's his name? -- said.

That was the first time and never have I been fucked better or more often than in the two days I spent with that young Aussie: morning, fore-noon, after-noon, and night -- and once on the beach at sunset, only partly hidden from passer-byes behind a large rock. And there was an added benefit to the relationship. As I got ready to leave him and catch the ferry he said, "I have a friend on Skopelos."

"Tell him I'm coming," said I.

"I will." I bought another dozen -- no, two dozen -- condoms and a liter of olive oil and his friend, an older and very funny Aussie, was waiting for me at the ferry landing when I arrived. Three days later, that friend told me of a friend he had on another island -- and so it went. By the end of my eighteen day vacation, I had enjoyed five Aussies and one Canadian on six different islands and used three liters of extra virgin olive oil and four dozen condoms. I didn't get much of a tan.