Confessions of a Slut Ch. 12

Story Info
A dark place and an anonymous lover.
1.2k words
4.08
17.8k
3

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The horniest man I ever knew was Dick. He was 32, had been divorced for two years, and was making up for lost time. The easy availability of inexpensive sex in Bangkok, Thailand drives many men into a sexual frenzy and Dick was one of them. By all accounts, he had been a good husband but, after his divorce and assignment to a job in Bangkok, he got into sex in a big way. During his lunch hour he often went out for a blow job. He ran thru all the girls, numbers one through sixty-nine, at Madame Lulu's 69 Club in less than two months -- and started all over again.

I know this because Dick and I were tennis partners. I went by his house on Saturday and Sunday mornings to pick him up for a game. A giggly Thai cutie was always there, often still in bed with him. I never met the same girl twice. Dick had a maid -- a middle aged, dumpy woman who he paid about twice the normal salary. He had sex with her occasionally -- and the extra salary he gave her helped keep her jealousy in check at the parade of women going through his house. She loved Dick -- and I would bet that ten years later, long after Dick has departed Thailand, he still sends her a monthly check for services rendered. He was a nice and thoughtful guy.

Dick and I were soul mates. We're both Americans. I was forty years old, tall, big-boned, big-boobed, and attractive in a clumsy, clunky way. To all appearances, I was a serious career woman who dressed and behaved with professional primness, but in my private life I was an unrepentant slut -- and a secret drunk.

Dick and I often followed up our tennis games with lunch and a bottle of wine, and frequently by afternoon drinks and chats at his large, rambling house. We were the best of friends. We shared secrets and trusted each other. As far as I know, I was the only round-eye woman he had a close relationship with in Bangkok.

We had sex with each other now and then, as well as with a lot of other people, but that's a story for the next chapter. Dick's sexual energies were aimed at Thai women-for-hire and I was having an affair with a woman-for-hire -- a Thai masseuse. He met my lover, Noi, once at my apartment. His eyes lit up with interest and I have no doubt that he subsequently procured her services. After all, she was a working girl -- and I could hardly begrudge her attentions to paying customers. I'm glad, however, he didn't tell me about his tryst with Noi.

Dick invited me out on the town to go bar-hopping one night. Four old school friends were visiting him and they wanted to see the wilder side of Bangkok life. I was along because Dick thought I might enjoy extending hospitality to one or more of his friends during their visit to Bangkok. I did.

We were in a Thai night club about midnight. To set the scene, you had a small stage with half-naked dancing girls and a dance floor with strobe lights. The tables surrounding the dance floor were in absolute darkness. Waitresses showed you to a table with a small flashlight, and you called a waitress to your table with a flick of a light -- thoughtfully provided.

All this darkness had a purpose: anonymity. You could not recognize anyone. Girls in bikini outfits worked the room, going from table to table, allowing the men to feel their assets in the dark and sitting down with them if asked. Around the main room were smaller rooms outfitted with cushions where, for a modest fee, one could take a woman for pleasuring. There was a lot of traffic back and forth to the rooms.

The five men at my table kept hopping up and down, dancing with Thai girls, inviting them to sit down at our table, and then disappearing into the darkness. I was bored and neglected until I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was a small man, a Thai, I could tell by his accent, and he asked me to dance. I said yes. We swayed around a dark corner of the dance floor for a couple of slow songs. His head fit nicely between my tits. I usually feel self-conscious dancing with a man shorter than myself -- but it was dark, really dark.

He invited me to his table for a drink, but when I realized there were several other noisy, drunk Thai men there, I said no. "We find quiet place?" he asked.

"Yes," said I. "We find quiet place." I was thinking that we would find another table, but he took it to mean something else.

He flicked his light and a waitress appeared instantly to scoop up our drinks and to escort us. I was impressed. Service like that showed that my invisible partner was somebody.

She took us to a private room, also in total darkness, and we sat down on the cushions around a low table, and he snuggled up to me. My first thought was, "I'm not ready for this." And then, "Oh, what the hell." I'd never fucked a Thai man -- nor any man as small as this one. He was about five feet four inches tall and maybe weighed 120 pounds. I'm five-eight and weigh 150. He was very nice, and suave, and a little shy. His hand slowly found its way to my breasts and explored them. Most Thai women have very small breasts and my big bassoons were a source of wonderment to him.

He pushed his hand inside my blouse and his fingers down my bra, continuing his exploration. My nipples were large and hard. I assisted him to remove my blouse and unhook my bra and he rolled his face around my breasts for long minutes as I reclined on the cushions.

We fucked on the cushions, his small penis lost in my vagina and his mouth firmly attached to one of my nipples. Fortunately, I cum easily because he didn't last long. I didn't linger as he laid there breathing hard. I pulled my clothes on, kissed him on the cheek -- our first kiss -- and said, "I have to go." He touched my hand and put a roll of bills in it. I started to protest -- but changed my mind. I put the money in my pocket.

Dick and friends were all at our table. "Where have you been?" said Dick. "We've been waiting a long time."

"Girls want to have fun too," I answered. As we came out of the night club onto the lighted street, I counted the Thai money my diminutive lover had given me. It was about one hundred dollars. Not bad, thought I, for five minutes work.

We rode home, all six of us, cramped into Dick's car. I sat on the lap of the cutest of the men. His hands held my waist tighter than necessary and I felt his hardened penis rubbing against my butt. When we got to my apartment, he got out of the car with me, and we exchanged a good night kiss. His hand found mine. I didn't pull away and he got the hint. I led him toward my place. We turned and waved good-by to our friends in the car.